The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 10G: The Cradle of the Pack

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10G: The Cradle of the Pack - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

Rachel helped design Helen's donjon, which would have made it too classy if Helen had not learned from experience what kept a school profitable. She hired a young Russian immigrant with a streak of wildness in his eyes to satisfy the male students' machismo. He was also good looking enough to make most of the young girls twitter and the older female students smile. She sold him a share of the gym as soon as the doctor announced her pregnancy.

The Russian instructor was not surprised to see me. We talked while the children's advanced class petered in. He was preparing for nationals and wanted me to help him by attending some special training classes. They would interfere with my other martial arts training but I agreed; an Olympian would improve the standing of Helen's school. He said Helen would be back for the adult's classes but that she said I should help instruct the children.

I did my warm-up downstairs instead of with the class. I walked upstairs when I heard the first set of kicking exercises. I was a strange enough presence for the mothers to look towards me as I walked onto the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I caught the series of whispers as the S&C wives gave my life story to anyone who wanted to know.

I smiled at the concentration on the James girls' faces; Forrest Jr. and martial arts were the only things they set their rivalry down for. Most of the other students were S&C kids making it easy to pick out the one Helen wanted me to see.

The boy's focus matched the concentration of Esmeralda's daughters, but where they fought off the Mongol Horde, he was inside himself. In motion, his mind shutdown so his body could do what it needed to. I moved around the room but kept my eyes on him. The hair on the back of my neck rose as if the boy were a threat.

I finally understood how Roger had known. This was a foreign animal entering our domain. He was only a child: one of us, but not of our pack.

I noticed a woman get up and walk towards me. The S&C wives moved to stop her. My family's way of taking in children was well known. My mother had taken in Iris and Karen without question; Roger had taken in Michael and me. Rain's adoption of Emily into the family fold had already borne enough fruit for my children to be even more desirable playmates among the parents of their age-peers.

The mother of the boy watched me warily while listening to the women surrounding her. The mention of Mandy, Brittany, and Rachel must have comforted the fear that my interest was something sinister.

I dropped her from my attention to continuing studying the boy: dark latte skin without the Helen's Latin tint, bright green eyes made even more striking by his coloring, features which spoke of his father softened by his mother's heritage.

I put on sparring gear to help at the end of the class.

The boy was Rain's age but carried something around making him seem older. Knowing I had two decades of experience and size on him, he did not hold back in sparring. Someone his age and size normally backed away from the full body contact and push I used to break his charges; the boy just put his head down and threw his anger, confusion, and sadness at me.

He shook my hand politely after class and went to stand by his mother. She patted his head, kissed his forehead, and whispered to him. I watched her walk to the dressing area.

"Does the mother interest you?" Helen asked from behind me. I turned around to nod.

"Stay for the adult classes."

Helen taught the seven and eight pm classes, consisting of people who were into the exercise benefits of Tae Kwon Do rather than the 'I want to beat people up right now' frame. A few, mostly the mothers, were there because of the convenient timing after the children's class.

The S&C wives who took the class came over to talk/flirt with me. I was very popular among the female employees and wives because of our policies towards family. I tried to push most of the credit onto Michael and other executives, which worked publicly. The on-site day care center had been Rachel's idea, but the women of the company put the credit squarely on my shoulders. The single mothers loved it, but the wives had been ecstatic that I insisted any S&C child could be dropped off for the whole or part of the day. Every stay-at-home wife took advantage at some point during the week.

The wives were also very interested in Rachel's acceptance of Brittany and Mandy in my life. The birth of Cindy, Mandy's second daughter, had made the continuing relationship between the non-wives and myself clear. Brittany had also stopped being careful in public with Rachel's approval. The idea three women were living with me and seemed happy was something most women around me wanted to investigate.

The boy's mother did things like Esmeralda's daughters, as if she were defending her child from the Horde. Helen pushed the class pace, and the woman followed without complaint. The boy's anger was a reflection of his mother's. It was barely under the surface with her and colored her son's worldview.

I was surprised the mother stayed for the second class. Helen made clear indications the class would be beating the pads up and sparring so people had to warm themselves up.

The pads calmed the woman down; she obviously liked hitting things. Helen motioned me to participate in the sparring--even the boy realized the adults were up to something. He put his books away and watched the action.

I set up in line for a lower belt to spar me; the woman stood across from me. She shrugged and smiled around the mouthpiece. She wanted to get to the meat of our issue on her terms.

The color of son's eyes had come from her. They were Rachel's hue but green instead of blue. She was shorter and thinner than any of my women. The opening in her gi showed enough of her upper chest to expose muscular development, whipcord to Mandy's thickness. She had feminine padding where it counted, but it was high and tight. Her strawberry blonde hair was also more strawberry than blonde.

I smiled remembering Leanne, the sorority sacrifice. The woman did not appreciate my smile and threw herself at me full bore as soon as Helen released us.

She had measured my moves against her son and judged me a black belt who bought it at Sears. Five attacks series later she realized her mistake. She backed off and studied me. She circled trying to figure out what happened that she had not touched me.

She was red belt, getting ready to test for black. It was a dangerous stage; good enough to do damage but not experienced enough for control. She approached me carefully, holding back enough to try figuring out how I balked her.

She stepped back and thought about it some more. I earned the black belt in her eyes, but her ego would not accept me being that much better.

Helen halted the set but did not ask the woman to switch partners.

My opponent tried using multiple series of kicks. She backed off when again she could not make contact. Her jaw tightened but the movement of her eyes told me she understood I did not move straight back like her less experienced opposition. I stopped sequences by moving at angles and before she set to charge. A couple of experimental attacks confirmed something else; she did not think she had tells, but I was still moving before she committed to attack. She fared no better with fakes; I feinted to every one of her fakes and moved when she did come at me. She smiled widely at having to discard any tricks. She had a thug's mentality and being cute while trying to hit me was not what she wanted.

Helen stopped the set and gave the woman a break by sitting everyone down except the Russian instructor, the highest female belt, and me.

Helen sparred the female and put me against the Russian. Helen noticed the woman's problem and gave her the opportunity to watch me from the outside.

The Russian rarely had an opportunity to match his skills against someone who could take his best. In class, we usually held back so lower belts would not get bad thoughts into their heads (like measuring belt sizes against men with years more experience). He was aware of the undercurrent and understood he was free to test me.

He was very good and had the quickness to save him from bad situations his aggressiveness might get him into. His kicks were freer than mine, but I had him by forty pounds of muscle. I drove him hard, pushing his conditioning by making him work at full speed the entire time. He got one kick in solidly but reacted like he would against someone his own weight. I made him pay for it with shots hard enough to be felt through the pads.

Helen stopped us and lined up the lower belts again. The woman stood across from me and shrugged. She respected Helen and the instructor, but I had been an unknown. She came at me non-stop for the next ten minutes, nearly collapsing when Helen called a stop.

She bowed but not to my belt color.

I sat in the office thinking about what I had seen. Helen walked in after everyone else left and stood in front of me.

"The boy's name is Randall. The mother is Miranda. Brittany recommended the school to her," she said, pushing her gi pants down. "With the baby, it's been a while so make it REAL good, David."

We lay next to each other while she told me what she knew about Randall and Miranda. He had been a young birth when Miranda and her high school sweetheart traveled cross-country to get married in a state that allowed a sixteen-year old girl the choice without parental consent. Randall's father died during a military exercise a couple of years later. Miranda struggled to raise her son by herself when her parents rejected them, even after her husband's death. She was working at S&C on a six-month temp contract for an administrative assistant on a lengthy maternity leave.

"Brittany... picked her out immediately," Helen said with a huge smile. She turned over and cuddled against me.

"Brittany knows about this?" I asked sitting up.

"She's never met Randall, but she said Miranda looked a lot like someone you used to know."

Leanne was one of the few women I regretted not having had more time with.

"Brittany said something about completing the Coven set," Helen said, "What's that about?"

"A blonde, a redhead, a brunette, and raven-haired bitch to keep the rest in line," I said without thinking.

"Someone is going to keep Rachel in line?!?" she asked before dissolving into giggles.

"Well... Rachel usually rides shotgun in this bunch."

"I heard some exciting things about Rachel in the last week," Helen said, almost making it a question. I shrugged in response.

"Mandy said you set Rachel straight, and she's going a little crazy."

"Why are you asking?"

"Rachel called and instructed that after we were done here, I was to present myself for a command performance."

"I guess you'll be finding out in about a half-hour."


Miranda did not complete the temp contract. The husband of the woman she replaced got a sudden promotion--the couple decided one S&C paycheck was enough. The managers Miranda assisted for fell over themselves to ensure HR made her an offer.

I worked with Miranda's group for a couple of months before she became a permanent employee. She rapidly grew more relaxed around me, even flirting with me a couple of times.

Brittany instigated most of the seduction though. She and Miranda became quick friends, among other things, so a dinner with family was not out of line as a minor celebration to Miranda joining the S&C ranks.

Randall looked rebellious in the shirt and tie when I opened the door. I smiled at his polite hello and surreptitious attempt to loosen the tie. Rachel rescued him by taking it off and gained another worshiper. Miranda made a face at her son for his escape.

Brittany introduced everyone while I waited for first contact.

The kids came barreling down the steps; Miranda jumped back in surprise. Rain was in the lead followed by Roger, Brutus, Mandy Jr., Forrest Jr., Rachel Forrest, and the James sisters. Rain's stopped on a dime when she came face to face with Randall. All the kids froze. The mothers turned when the roar silenced.

Rain stared at Randall.

The women turned to look at me; I raised an eyebrow at the ones who slept with me. Miranda watched her child and mine curiously. She walked around us to look at my daughter. She looked at Rachel who nodded to confirm Rain was her body's child. Miranda had worked in S&C long enough to know the family structure but needed the confirmation.

Rain kept staring at Randall who met her eyes without reaction. I watched at what would have been Rachel and I if we had been born the same age. Rain moved around him, and he turned to continue facing her.

She reached out took his hand. He looked down to watch her fingers intertwine with his. Rain's brothers decided that was enough girly stuff and stepped forward to meet Randall. He looked at the football Roger was carrying and made some comment the adults could not hear. My sons smiled and waved him to follow them towards the back of the mansion.

"They're going to be out there for hours," Miranda announced, turning back to us. Rachel and Brittany nodded sympathetically. Roger and Brutus played in the children's leagues with coaches salivating at the already obvious talent.

The James sisters and Forrest Jr. followed the boys out. Forrest Jr. did not care to play but was as much a football fanatic as the other boys. I had witnessed several arguments about football where his encyclopedic mind was the final arbiter of football statistics. Rachel Forrest ran ahead of them since Roger was the sun she revolved around.

My daughters headed towards the adults. Mandy Jr. looked at Rain and let her speak first. Mandy Jr. might not have been a part of the Cult of Rain due to her attention being focused on me, but she was too proper to speak out of turn.

Rain looked up at me with her mother's eyes. I smiled and kneeled down to her level.

"Is he for me, Daddy?" she asked seriously. She did not ask as if Randall were a pet so I took her as seriously as I had Marisa; I nodded.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I held her for a long time, glad to have my daughter back. She let go of me finally and ran out the back to take her position as head cheerleader. Her mother had already designed an outfit for her brothers' games and a few of the other football moms asked for the design. The girls were cute on the sideline but seemed to do more chatting and giggling than cheering.

Mandy Jr. was staring at the new female in the house. Miranda knelt down to say hello.

"Are you going to be my mommy too?" Mandy Jr. asked. Miranda gasped and looked at Brittany. Mandy Jr. grabbed Miranda's face gently and turned her back. "Are you?"

"I think I am," Miranda replied quietly.

"Good!" Mandy Jr. exclaimed and kissed her cheek. She turned around and ran out to join the rest of the children. Miranda stood up and brushed imaginary dust from her trousers. Her chin was high in challenge when she looked at me. I promised myself to have a conversation with our lawyers; Miranda was going to be trouble when it came to bad press on her new family.

I stepped towards Miranda but was stopped by Rachel. Mandy and Brittany guided Miranda up the stairs to the adult wing.

"Is he really for Rain?" Rachel asked.

"They're for each other," I said looking up the steps. Her hand moved to my groin, making the hard-on even harder.

"We're going to have to put Rain on the pill as soon as they're old enough," she said, playing her fingers along my length. "So are you doing Miranda just to get her boy for Rain?"

I turned towards her, and she met my anger. She kissed me to apologize.

"I had to ask for Miranda's sake," she whispered against my lips. "We wouldn't want her thinking she's in your bed for any reason other than you want to bury your cock inside her every chance she gives you."

I kissed her hard and almost did not make it upstairs. Mandy Jr. coming back into the house to ask the staff for water and ice stopped the action. Rachel went to help her and the maid after whispering that Miranda and I had a date with her the first night my new mate moved in.

I walked to my bedroom and opened the door. Miranda was naked on my bed. I looked around, but the other women had made their exits. I walked to the edge of the bed. She covered her breasts and pubic area.

"I haven't been with a man since my husband's death," she said. I smiled at the specific nature of her statement.

"Would you like Rachel to be first?" I asked, sitting down on the bed. Brittany had kept me up to date on her conversations with Miranda. The positive reaction to the 'vivid' descriptions of our home life was what closed the deal for us.

They had some steamy kissing and groping sessions in the stationary closet, since Miranda knew the rules it had to mean she wanted what I did. Brittany insisted Miranda be brought into the family sooner rather than later because she would not be able to hold out much longer.

Miranda took her hands away from what they hid. She stretched luxuriously exposing champagne glass breasts and giving me a sneak peek to the pink of her folds.

"If you had offered me Brittany, I might have been tempted," she said getting up on her knees. There was a challenge in her eyes that did not exist in my other women. Rachel had it to some degree but submitted after only a brief show of force; I was her choice so her submission was my right. Miranda needed to make the challenge on a regular basis and to be forced to submit.

It made her feel more secure that she was mine.

"Rachel isn't tempting?" I asked, getting up to take off my clothes.

She took the Russian instructor's nationals classes so we had time together outside of work. The S&C women kept others out of the way as Miranda's attraction grew. I was the source of much of their entertainment and the internal gossip mill was burning up the phone lines about the budding romance. Rachel's public acceptance of Brittany and Mandy had, in many ways, been focused on the financial benefits of the relationships. Brittany's pregnancy and the business convenience of my marriage were good reasons, even if outside the norm of society. The explosive growth of both companies after Mandy and Sarah put their future in my hands was also hard to argue. Cindy was accepted as the spare heir to ensure nothing would interfere with the eventual merger of S&C and Allaire. Having Miranda move into the mansion would remove any doubt of what was really going on.

"Rachel is overwhelming more than tempting," Miranda said watching my hands. "Brittany has been seducing me for a couple of months. It would be hard to turn down the payout."

"Do you want me to call her in?" I asked. Naked, my need was pointedly demanding she say no. She crawled, catlike in grace, to the edge of the bed staring at my dick. She moved her head down and licked the drop of pre-cum from the tip of my dick. She looked up at me as my dick reacted to her touch.

"Later," she whispered while her green eyes devoured me.

The word was a challenge.

She wanted me to be worthy of her decision. Miranda had not led an easy life after the death of her husband; I was offering her everything. Her son would have the best education and a social life filled with family. No one would dare say anything about his mixed heritage within earshot of someone who might tell Rachel. The only thing that superseded talk of my love life for the S&C women was someone attacking Rachel's cubs. The popcorn and soda came out for those occasions. Whenever I heard of someone crossing the line, I kept tabs on Rachel and Ovaldo to make sure they did not have too much time together. The school incident in which Rain got punched had required delicate handling. Everyone thought it was over since the children had gotten their pound of flesh. I knew better, and it caused a massive temper tantrum when Rachel found out I arranged for a too-good-to-be-true job offer in England for the boy's father. It led to a week of taking my marital rights from Rachel; it only lasted so long because she enjoyed every second of the forceful sex.

If she accepted what was being offered, Miranda and her son would have privilege. The women in the office were already treating her differently, not like Brittany, but like one of their own who made it good.

Miranda had a lot of good reasons to be in my bedroom. They were not why she was there though. She challenged me time and time again on the TKD floor. She had learned a lot about me from sparring. Helen insisted I teach a few classes, leading to Miranda learning even more. Helen let her catch us kissing, and Brittany reported Miranda questioning it. The next time in class Miranda admired Helen's pearl charm from up close.

Miranda learned passion in the arms of her husband; I was the first time since his death that her passion had a focus. She challenged me to be its equal.

I grabbed a fistful of hair; she shook her head to get me to release the hold. I pulled her up and kissed her hard. She put her hands on my chest and pushed but could not budge me. Her mouth opened to protest and swallowed it at the first taste of my tongue. She pushed her body against me, like she did on the sparring floor, but met a solid wall. She pushed hard while her mouth softened under my kiss. I reached around and grab her ass cheeks tightly. She melted against me so suddenly it surprised me. I expected more of a fight, but Miranda had gotten what she wanted for now. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled at me desperately.

I pushed my weight on her and she lay down. Her legs wrapped around me and she squeezed me tightly.

"Oh God!" she begged when our lips broke the contact. I pulled my face away and looked into her green eyes. She could not wait any longer and forced her hand between us. She opened her legs even wider and drew me to the first kiss of dick and pussy. She was wet, aiding the fitting of my tip between her lips. Her eyes were lost to anything except the feel of our flesh touching.

Miranda moved her hips and tried to force me inside of her. I pulled up and wrapped my arms under her legs. I rolled her up until I could trap by grabbing her biceps. Her breathing became harsh at the complete domination of my body over hers.

"Fuck me!" she screamed.

I repositioned my hips so the tip of my dick was kissing her entrance again. She held still when she felt the contact; her eyes pleaded with me to join us. Her body was willing but still fought my penetration. She gasped as my crown passed into her. I liked the sound of it so pulled out again.

"NO!" she screamed and struggled to get me inside of her again. I held still and stared at her hard. She settled down at the look but whined and moved her hips seductively.

"Mine!" I whispered. She nodded and stopped moving.

I pushed back into her. She arched as soon as my crown was inside, managing to bury me an extra inch inside her. I pulled back and fucked through the inch for a few strokes. I watched as her eyes glazed over with passion. I pulled out and fucked her with my crown and the inch she had taken. She wriggled underneath me as the feel of me moving through the couple of inches at the top of her pussy drove her crazy for more. She did not beg, instead tried to make me take her completely by squeezing my dick with her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.