The Wolf Summers
Chapter 9B: Erica

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9B: Erica - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

Brittany insisted on dropping me off at the restaurant. I knew what she was trying to do; the same thing her sorority sisters made sure I understood since a little bird told them about the meeting with Erica.

Make sure I understood the benefits of remaining significant-other-free.

Erica hugged me at door; I turned away from the kiss. I kissed her cheek, put my hand at the small of her back, and guided her inside. They sat us in the back, away from other people.

"David, you have to believe me. I'm really, really sorry!" Erica said. The faucets in her eyes opened fully.

Her explanations and apologies did not matter. It felt like she cheated on someone else. I acknowledged what I had witnessed, but our estrangement was complete. I heard every word she said but only as the friend Erica's mother wanted for her.

"Say something!" she hissed after she ran out of excuses.

"We're done, Erica," I said, putting the fork down carefully.

"Then why did you come?!?"

"We were friends. I can still be your friend. A friend would listen," I replied. I chose not to mention her mother's willingness to pay for my time.

She sat stunned for a minute before her natural feminine arrogance reasserted itself.

"What do I have to do to get you back?" she asked fervently, but in her eyes was the assurance that it would only be a matter of time.

"We're through."

"Are you back with the cow?" she asked angrily, trying to push her guilt on me.

"I used to think I was with Brittany--with other women, until I was WITH you."

"The fucking cow drools over you, even when I was in the same room! She can't hide that she wants you," she said jealously.

"Brittany has told herself she's mine as many times as you told me the same thing."

Erica sat back when the insult hit her.

"You're fucking her again!"

"Brittany is honest and loyal," I explained, knowing she hated the calm in my voice. "Until you, I didn't understand how attractive those traits are in a woman I'm with. Thank you."

"Fuck you and your cow!" she spat. I picked up the fork and continued eating.

"David, please don't do this?" she begged. I put the fork down and looked at her again.

"I can be your friend, Erica," I said with emphasis, "But if you can't give my family and friends the respect they deserve, this is the last time we need to speak to each other."

A part of me hoped she would throw it in my face so I could stop living in who I had been with her. She stared at me. We finished our meal in silence. During our desserts and coffee, she pretended I had forgiven her. Pretended we were back together. We had the same conversations which used to fill our time together.

It almost made me smile.

She offered me a ride home after I paid the check. There was no reason to refuse--it really was over.

She parked in the driveway and grabbed my arm when I opened the door. She pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back. She tried to kiss me, but I had been waiting for it. I put two fingers on her lips and stopped her. I looked into her eyes before speaking.

"Never again," I said before I pulled out of the hug, got out of the car, and closed the door behind me. She stared at me through the windshield. I suspected a part of her finally believed I meant it. I stepped in front of her car as she pulled out. I waved goodbye, and it was for more than just the night.

I walked into our backyard and looked up at the full moon. I always used the backdoor; I liked to spend a few minutes in the yard looking around. As houses went, we were fairly isolated because of the nearby hospital and woods.

The light from the moon bathed my face with the coolness of the evening air. I heard them come up behind me, the Coven bringing Erica's sacrifice.

Two of the sorority sisters had separated themselves from the others that week. I was sure I would get around to the other three, and eventually any sorority sister who was available. However, I thought of Brittany and the two sisters as a Coven. I doubted Brittany allowed any questions about who was their High Priestess (maybe it was Head Witch or Bitch).

"David," Brittany said. "She's here."

I turned to see Marelin standing between the two sisters, Julie and Tawny. Brittany let her Coven sisters know enough details to be useful. The moon outlined the similarities between mother and daughter: the same green eyes and straight black hair down to the middle of their backs. Both were around five foot three inches tall, slim with high breasts. They had great asses and flat tummies. The mother was heavier and a touch wider, but I could see Erica's future in her.

"David!" Marelin pleaded. "Please don't make me do this."

"You don't have to," I said, turning around. "Go home, Marelin."

"What?" Brittany exclaimed before walking around to look at me. "You can't let her go! We had a deal!"

"They don't matter anymore," I said, closing my eyes and turning my face to the moon. "Marelin never did, and her daughter chose not to be a part of... They don't matter."

Julie and Tawny walked around to stand in front of me.

"I'll be your daughter's friend Marelin--whether you stay or go."

I smiled at the moon; for a second, I thought it might have smiled back.

"I don't believe you," Marelin said. I did not have to look to know the Coven was smiling. I shook my head and turned to walk into the house. At the door, I looked back at the women in the yard.

"If you come inside, Marelin, you have to live by the deal you cut with Brittany and the Lees."

I waited in my room for the predictable outcome. Like daughter, the guilt of betrayal could not compete with what Marelin wanted at the moment. Brittany led them in; Tawny closed and leaned again the door. Brittany sat on the arm of my recliner and pointed to where she wanted Marelin to stand.

"Ladies," I said to Julie and Tawny. "Marelin needs some warming up."

I wanted to see if the girls could really fit into my life. They stalked towards Marelin and tackled her onto the bed. Julie silenced any protests by putting Marelin in a lip lock and pinning her arms while Tawny attacked Marelin's clothing.

Brittany got up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked without looking away from the wrestling match.

"The girls have things in hand here," she answered. "When my playtime with Marelin comes, I'd like us to be alone. I think Marelin would prefer that too... or at least she should."

I nodded.

"Don't fuck Julie and Tawny though," she said looking at her sisters. Both girls stopped to stare angrily at her.

"I'll be waiting at the house," Brittany said, smiling sexily. "I want to go over the details of being David's sex mate. It involves rolling around naked on my bed, so don't keep me waiting too long."

Marelin was completely naked by the time Brittany closed the door. I guess the girls had somewhere else to be.

Julie attacked Marelin's nipples with tongue and mouth. Tawny split Marelin's legs and pushed them towards her chest. She dove in tongue-first; Marelin's cry hinted that Tawny had gone right for her clit. The girls traded places after Marelin's first orgasm. Marelin fought the offer to taste her pussy on Tawny's lips.

Apparently, red-headed Tawny had been told something about me. She looked at me, grabbed two handfuls of Marelin's hair, and forcedly kissed her victim. Marelin continued to struggle until the effects of Julie's talented tongue took hold. I assumed Julie had to be talented because as soon Julie touched Marelin, the protests withered and Marelin's mouth opened wide to accept anything Tawny wanted to stuff in it.

Marelin was actively kissing back by the time Julie's tongue got her to the top of the ride. Julie and Tawny stepped away from the bed when Marelin came down from her second orgasm. The girls looked at me, smiled, and kissed/licked each other clean of Marelin's pleasure. They waved innocently before walking out.

I got up and stripped. Marelin watched me behind half-closed eyes. The girls were a good preview, but she had heard too much from behind Erica's closed door. Marelin wanted me and had been compelled to come into the house. I smiled as I turned her so her legs were off the bed. I brought her legs up and grabbed her thighs. I pulled until her ass was at the edge of the bed. Marelin's eyes were glued to my dick.

"You can still leave," I teased. She reached between her legs for my dick. Her hand squeezed, released, reached farther down to the base, and squeezed again. She pulled me towards her and arched when I touched her. I pushed a few inches into her pussy.

"Oh, God! Thank you!" she whispered, letting go of my dick. I pulled back and penetrated into her steadily. She arched violently, grunting when I hit bottom. I pushed her legs down to spread her pussy. Her eyes glazed as I pulled back and claimed all of her depth.

There was still some residual anger and frustration, which Erica's mother suffered for. She did not complain though.


Brittany threw a 'David is a Free Man' party at her sorority on Saturday. It was a fairly shallow excuse to party and have the orgy she wanted with her Coven, but I was not going to argue about being the focus of a sorority house party.

It was fantastic, with good reason considering the three to one female:male ratio. None of the guys felt an effort to even the odds was necessary though.

The Coven staked a claim on me, which made the other sisters keep their distance. The girls insisted on being referred by my pet name after I told Brittany about it and she tattled. I did not mind the exclusivity since I had almost a full set of the blonde (Julie), redhead (Tawny), brunette, and a raven-haired bitch (Brittany) to keep the other three in line. I was missing the brunette so I kept my eyes opened for a good candidate. Brittany asked why I was studying certain sisters. I was so distracted I revealed what I was thinking without filtering it.

An annoying effect of what I called Brittany's 'Rachel lessons' was that at times I reacted to her like I might have with Rachel. Not filtering when distracted was one of those reactions.

Brittany laughed and told the other Coven witches what I wanted (I would have chosen 'searching for', but Brittany specifically used 'David wants a cute little brunette to finish out his set.'). The girls found vast amusement in pointing out possible candidates, making me deal with their matchmaking attempts for the rest of the party. At some point, the others sisters figured out what was going on, and the brunettes walked forward to make sure I got a good look. I even heard whispers from a few sisters asking if a bottle brunette was acceptable.

The only real possibility was a little angel with a proportionally feminine body and a wild (WILD!) look in her eyes. I had a good conversation going with her by the bathroom door when the Lees swooped down and snatched her out of my jaws. Sean and Patrick unsympathetically shrugged at my bad luck while Stephanie stuck her tongue out at me. Brittany laughed at the look on my face and decided enough was enough. She collected the Coven and enlisted their help in convincing me to take the party to my bedroom. It was not a difficult task: Julie got me in a corner, shoved her hands in my jeans, and whispered she was dying to know what my cum tasted like. It was a long walk home, but for Julie's health I hurried.

The phone was ringing when we got there and Brittany rushed to pick it up.

"He's busy right now. Call back in, ohhh... about four hours," she said sweetly and hung up.

"Erica wants you to call her, but it can wait," she said, walking into my bedroom.

"You can call her tomorrow!" Tawny exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around me to pull down my zipper. I thought about calling Erica back, but my cock threw down a hard veto. While Tawny dragged my clothes off, I had a perfect view to my bed where Brittany was busy throwing her clothes off.

Julie knelt in front of me and took me as deep as she could in one swallow. She wrapped her hands around my dick and suckled the head. Tawny managed to get me naked and moved on to Julie's clothes.

I was grateful for Tawny's thoughtfulness when she took me in her mouth so my dick did not feel lonely while she pulled Julie's top over her head. Julie took over cock-sucking duties again as soon as she was naked. Tawny walked backwards into my bedroom tossing her clothing aside. Brittany pulled her down onto my bed.

I stood Julie up, which she protested a little about. I turned her around and gave her a quick spank to stop her whining. She turned her head and gave me a rebellious smile before letting me guide her to the bed. Brittany had positioned her head between Tawny's thighs. I liked the idea so I turned Julie around and lay her down beside Tawny. Julie squealed happily and spread her legs.

Julie tasted exactly like one would expect a pretty, blonde co-ed with washed-out green eyes to.

Those eyes made her the kind of girl guys felt comfortable being around. She always dressed like the mental image of the average co-ed who just rolled out of bed: school shorts, a t-shirt, flip-flops, and a baseball cap with her hair flowing out of the hole in back. Julie was athletically thick from playing in the intra-mural soccer leagues, the kind of body which would make her fight an uphill battle to keep from being chubby later in life.

The difference between Julie and the thousands of girls at school was that she revved up faster, higher, and could redline for much longer. Julie was definitely high-performance; she had the sexual power of an Indy car and required a driver who could take her to the finish line in first place. As a member of the Coven, she had three such drivers.

I licked her clit for a couple of minutes, making her taste get stronger and stronger. When I sucked her clit, she grabbed my hair and pulled in reaction to her orgasm. I felt the difference between her and the other co-eds when the orgasm ended; Julie was barely out of first.

I had plans for the night, which went out the window when Julie's body challenged me to floor it. I moved up, trapping her legs with my arms and pushing them down to her chest. She squealed in happiness again when she felt my dick touching her pussy lips. Her pussy caressed me in welcome. I only got halfway in before her body stopped my passage. I stroked slowly working the engine until I was completely inside Julie.

"Please wait!" she whispered as I reached the deepest stroke her body allowed. I looked at her, wondering why she idled when it felt like she wanted to let it go. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and rolled her hips. She shuddered from the power of her orgasm. Her pussy squeezed me in an undulating motion from deep inside to her entry point and back again.

"Gaaah!" she grunted as her head came up to look at our joining. She fell back on the bed and rolled her hips to force me deeper.

"Now, please! Hard!"

Third!

I did not need any more encouragement; I pulled back and plunged into her. She arched her pussy to meet my next thrust. Julie's body did not lack for lubrication, giving me the perfect environment to piston in and out of her pussy.

Her third orgasm pushed me over. I let go of her legs and dropped on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me and grabbed my hair. Fourth! She ground into my groin as our tongues wrestled in her mouth. She broke the kiss when I hardened at the brink of orgasm; I pulled out as far as her legs would let me and fucked Julie as solidly as I could. She took the stroke and accepted my cum deep in her womb. She squeezed me with her legs, grinding her hips wildly when the second shot of cum set her off.

After we turned for a pit stop, Brittany and Tawny clapped at our performance. Julie blushed; I smiled at her embarrassment. A couple of minutes before, her body had not cared about an audience; regardless of what Julie had under the hood, she was still a fairly typical co-ed.

I lay down next to Julie and smiled at the girls. It had been a pleasurable ride, and I wanted to bask in the 'being' with three naked women. Tawny had other ideas; she made her nature known by grabbing Brittany's hair and pushing her friend's face between Julie's thighs. Both girls were between us so it gave me time to notice that Tawny prowled. Her eyes locked on her target, my semi-hard wet dick, and she crawled around the girls to get what she wanted.

Tawny licked me like a kitten getting its first taste of milk. She licked me again and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. She suckled the head like Julie had, but she did it with a purr. She licked me clean with long strokes of her tongue, taking intermittent breaks to see if she could suck more milk out of my dick. Long past being clean, Tawny kept licking as if it brought her pleasure to use her tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.