The Wolf Summers
Chapter 8: First Year Adjustments

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: First Year Adjustments - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

The middle of a male story...

Before Michelle dragged Brittany back into my life, I had been having a good senior year. After she did, every day felt like Christmas until they gave me the diploma.

At the beginning of the school year, our swim team was ranked number one in a state known for its swimming powerhouses. By default, it gave us the number one ranking in the region, and most experts ranked us number two nationally. By the end of the swim season, no one doubted we were the best high school team in the country. The twins and I went undefeated in the pool our junior year. Everyone expected the same for our senior year but were surprised by how easily we dominated swimming events.

Sean swam free and butterfly, Patrick swam free and backstroke. It left me with breaststroke and individual medleys. I was not a great breaststroker but none of the national contenders swam in our region. We ended our high school swimming careers without a loss in relay races.

It was like throwing blood in shark-infested water. The schools thought I would follow the twins and that they would follow our coach. After a few offers, coach felt us out. The twins were noncommittal, but I explained our families would be better off with our first choice since the twins and I would only be a half-hour away. He did not push the issue. The Olympics were in the twins' future, and no one doubted they were well coached. When the time came, he would be the man for the job he really wanted.

The twins and I signed our letters of intent. We were offered full scholarships, but the twins turned them down. I chose to take advantage, in case the Smith money was needed for Marisa.

My sex life could not have been better.

I decided to start college early by taking summer classes, hoping it would relieve some of the academic pressure during the school year. It meant my mother would be losing her little boy sooner than expected. The growing sense of loss translated into many nights of sweaty desperate sex. Karen's sexuality matured to fit the mold of the women in my family. Brittany came home every other weekend like she promised Michelle. Esmeralda elbowed her way into my sexual landscape, insisting on showing how submissive she was to my sexual dominance at regular intervals.

Michelle got drunk on her burgeoning sexual power. She aggressively hunted girls in our school for our bed; four seniors, two juniors, and a freshman fell victim. The freshman brought a halt to it. Her sexual hunger was a match for Michelle's, and she kept us busy until it was time for me to leave the den.

Graduation was anti-climactic, but a ritual we had to keep. The twins and I talked our mothers down to a 'small' celebration at the mansion.

Small was relative when it came our mothers cutting the apron strings. Inviting my entire family meant we outnumbered the Smith invitees by a large margin, but no one dared complain.

I had persuaded Michael to bring my Uncle Ovaldo and Aunt Esmeralda into the Smith Holdings workforce. The management staff had becoming bolder, especially the men, as the twins' departure came closer. Michael was not afraid of losing control but worried about the problems that would accompany a power struggle. By the time I graduated, a few members of my extended family worked for the Smiths, and many more waited in the wings for the right opening. Rachel and Michael's grip on management became tighter and tighter the more wolves joined the fight.

Rachel also gained the benefit of less male suitors as my family reclaimed her territory and power. Ovaldo and my uncles were menacing impediments to any male trying to get to her.

Incredibly enough the graduation party did not end in an orgy considering how many of my women attended the bash. Instead, Rachel and I sat in the kitchen talking most of the night.

I made plans to live on campus when the twins decided not to participate in the coach's summer program at State. They wanted to enjoy the summer, but I jumped at the opportunity for some more individual coaching.

Michael kicked me out of my job, knowing I had a lot of transition to undergo. He told me we would talk when my schedule normalized.

I spent the two weeks before classes having sex, hanging out with the twins, and searching with my martial arts teacher for an instructor closer to the college. Michael tagged along because the twins would also need a new instructor.

We got lucky on the same trip.

Michael had decided to point the twins down a traditional Japanese path. He knew he found the right place when we walked in. The instructor was old but radiated mastery of self. Michael talked in his office while my instructor and I waited. The owner was happy to take on the responsibility and made a suggestion regarding my needs.

The school he recommended was more modern and had an instructor only a couple of years older than Michael. It was a Tae Kwon Do school for financial reasons; the owner has spent years studying Jujitsu in Brazil though. The school did very well because of the mixture of classes and his assistants. He had male instructor from Brazil and a Latin female Tae Kwon Do master.

The school was close to the university. He marketed to women, mothers in town and girls at the school. The guys followed the girls and joined when they got a taste of the combative nature of the advanced classes. He told us about his expansion plans to build and equip a small gym. If he did not charge a lot, mothers and fathers would fork over more money to workout while the kids took classes.

Lust flared when his female instructor walked over. She had shoulder-length straight black hair, a very pretty face with classic Spanish lines, dark latte skin, and her large muscular hips made my hands itch. Her eyes had a feminine challenge to them, but they whispered that if you won the challenge she would be yours. I met her eyes and absorbed the challenge making her smile.

It was the right place for me; the owner carried himself with an air of competency I respected. It took a load off my mind, and I was able to concentrate on sexual pleasure during the last days of my summer break.

The move was a tearjerker for my mother. I tried to keep everything low-key, but she knew I would not have a lot of time to visit. As a freshman, I was not allowed a car and would be trying to get used to a new life.

Housing made a mistake and placed me in the same dorm as a school program to help 'disadvantaged' students. The concept was to get them into classes earlier than their classmates and provide more transitional aid. I did not care since without the Smiths I would have been one of them. The program coordinators were not happy with my housing assignment though, but the school could not move me due to renovations and a higher than usual summer occupancy. I was given a private room to keep me away from the program participants.

My mother helped me unpack and put things away. Finally, we stood in the middle of the room with nothing left to do. She looked lost; it would not be long before Marisa would leave too. All of her children would be gone in a period of time that was arriving too soon for my mother. She turned to look out the window. I smiled at her back and moved towards her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pushed my hips against her.

She gasped, feeling my intent.

I turned her around and pressed my dick against her stomach. She turned her face up for my lips. I captured her mouth to mate the taste of our need. She was desperate again, but I pushed her against the wall and forced her to slow down. She grunted as I rubbed my cock on her belly.

I pushed her skirt and panties down her legs. She broke the kiss so I could get them to the floor and stepped out of them. She pulled her shirt and bra off before standing proudly naked for my eyes to feast on.

My mother's curves killed. Her breasts only sagged from being full-sized. She had wide hips and beautifully rounded ass. Working out with Rachel maintained her body and a hint of muscle lines on her tummy.

She read my desire to slow down and took it to heart. She pulled my shirt out of my pants but did it slowly, kissing every inch she exposed. She changed her mind about doing it standing up and pushed me to the bed. She kept pushing until I was supine with my feet barely touching the ground. My mother straddled my thighs. She kissed, licked, and placed gentle bites wherever she could reach. I wanted slow, but she made it torture to wait.

She helped me out of my shirt and straddled my hips.

We kissed for fifteen minutes. It would not have taken that long to do a thorough job, but I grabbed her butt and was going through the manual of arms for ass handling. She loved my hands on her ass so she was not about to stop me.

The room environment changed as her heat and the scent of her arousal filled it. My finger playing with the outside edge of her anal rose was too much for her. She reached between her legs to undo my pants. It was awkward because I did not let go of her ass and had even begun to penetrate it with a finger. She fumbled her way through uncovering me and pushing my pants halfway down my thighs, which was good enough for what she wanted. She raised her hips and took me in her hand. She placed the head of my dick just inside her pussy to give us the right alignment. She lowered her weight, seating me inside of her. She held her breath while her body adjusted around me.

We kissed.

The first orgasm washed over her. Her lips froze open in anticipation of the pleasure while her body tensed. I dropped my hips and fucked her hard to take her over the top. She cried out and put her forehead on mine. Her pussy squeezed me, making her desire not to let go a physical thing.

I needed something more from our joining. I turned until she was on her back. I pulled out long enough to take my pants and underwear off. I dragged my mother closer to me until her ass was almost off the bed.

The bed was low, making it convenient to rest most of my weight on her pussy when I fucked into her. I pushed her legs down on her chest. She gasped and pushed upwards as I let gravity settle me in her body.

I put a knee on the bed, reserving the gravity fuck for later. I pulled my dick nearly out of her and fucked back in slowly. She shook her head in frustration, wanting it hard and fast. Her eyes pleaded with me, as the desperation of loss became her most prominent emotion again.

I kept it slow and long; the strokes eventually soothed her fear. My mother and I were linked; we had always been inevitable. Her second orgasm came when feelings of loss fled in the face of the commitment my body made to hers.

Her pussy bore down on me hard so I had to add power to my fucking. Tears formed in her eyes and her grip on my hips changed from demanding to a stroking acknowledgment that we would always belong to each other.

I took my knee off the bed and balanced myself on five points: my dick in her pussy, my hands on her legs, and my feet on the floor. She squeezed me with her sheath and smiled, welcoming the change in the rhythm of our lust.

I pulled my dick most of the way out and let gravity drop me into her. She swallowed a scream on the second stroke. She moved her hands from my hips to her legs to keep them spread.

I stopped thinking about her as my mother or even a woman. I focused on the elliptical inches of my body that her pussy surrounded. I closed my eyes and let my hips move me nearly out of her body and let gravity sink me back in. I let go of control and allowed nature to pilot the rest of the way.

I was nowhere near coming until her third orgasm hit. I went from enjoying the ride to needing release inside her. Her contractions tried to push me out, but gravity kept forcing me in. It was a long orgasm for her and the added pressure for the six strokes it took to ride through the storm was too much.

I had been well fucked for two weeks so the flood of cum that I poured into her pussy surprised me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her pussy's effort to massage even more out of me.

It was not enough, even fucking the whole night did not satiate us.

She left the next day secure in the knowledge that there was never going to be enough of her and me.


I learned college suited me more than high school. I did not foresee difficulty with my classes as long as I did the reading and took the time to do the assigned work. People also refused to talk in class, as if attention was something to be avoided. I thought the professors were more interesting conversationalists than my fellow students so I had no problem being noticed by the people assigning grades.

The summer left my new martial arts school with a dearth of advanced students. The college kids were not advanced, but they took the classes and were willing to scrap. The Brazilian instructor clued me in on how it would be when they returned. Helen, the other instructor, added her own tidbits on what to expect; there were more competitions for Tae Kwon Do practitioners so her advanced classes included a lot of sparring. I tried to settle in but wondered if the competitive classes were the best place for me considering my need to avoid any injury that would cut down my time in the pool. Helen's opinion of me dropped when I expressed my problem with young guns taking things too far. She never asked why I was reluctant to take chances; she assumed it was cowardice.

There was more to settle into college than classes.

Things were no better at practice. When my teammates realized I planned to go all out the entire summer, I got some nasty looks. The coach also paid careful attention to me, creating another point of friction. A lot of the team members and all of the incoming freshmen, except for the twins, were a part of the coach's summer program. The freshmen, believing I was trying to show them up, really disliked me. It came to a head two weeks into the program when a couple of them braced me by the pool.

I laughed in their faces. The upperclassmen came over to prevent what they thought would be the first intra-team quarrel of the year. I ended the farce, explaining if they could not keep up with me they should quit before the twins arrived. The mention of the twins backed everyone up; most of them had fallen to the twins' talent.

I was good in the pool, but the twins were the best. If they had not been born twins, either would have been the best ever. They did not need anything more than each other though; it made them less than they could have been individually.

My teammates left me alone for the rest of the summer. Maybe they thought the cold shoulder would affect me, they learned differently.

The 'disenfranchised' freshmen moved into the dorm before the second summer session began.

Disenfranchised was the word most of program administrators called the students. I did not have a good opinion about the intelligence of labeling someone with such a tag.

Most of the students treated me as one of them when they moved in. The floor preceptor straightened them out. I walked in on his lecture about not holding court for members of the elite class, namely me. It was my first experience with someone of that particular bent.

He was good orator and completely aware of the fertile breeding ground he had before him. My presence in the building gave him an available target, and none of them could see he was speaking out of his own insecurities. Eventually I met true fanatics so I could say that with no little indifference. At the time however, I took his words personally.

As he reached his apogee, I got the uncomfortable sensation he was inciting a lynch mob. When the preceptor from the floor above noticed me, she waved him off, tilting her head towards me.

He looked pole-axed.

He had to be a fucking moron; I was a minority student in a liberal institution. Whatever he thought of my circumstances, some of his words could easily be portrayed as racial attacks.

Everyone waited for me to say something. The girls noticed he was avoiding my eyes. I looked at each girl to confirm the loss of respect for him.

"I'm here on a swimming scholarship," I said finally. He turned to look at me; his eyes squinted as he prepared to return fire. Strictly speaking, it was not the truth, but he did not need to know that.

"I earned every penny with miles of practice." He met my eyes, trying to salvage something from the situation. I smiled and shook my head in dismissal. I walked to my room thinking that maybe college was just grades thirteen through sixteen.

His speech paid an unexpected dividend at dinner. One of my floor mates was at the student center trying to decide what to eat. She smiled at me as she joined the line at the Chinese stand. I got the feeling she wanted me to talk to her so I returned to smile and introduced myself.

Her name was Shanelle.

She had dark chocolate skin and predatory eyes. Her body had the perfection that comes from being young. Her breasts were high and tight; I imagined how much darker her nipples would be than the rest of her skin. She was wearing a summer dress, which flowed around her curves, giving tantalizing hints about what she would look like undressed. Her ass made me think about how she would react to getting spanked as I fucked her from behind. Shanelle was far from shy; her eyes met mine in invitation to do the things necessary to satisfy my curiosity.

I asked her to sit with me; I even smiled as I told her I was depressed from having to listen to someone blasting away at my social status. She shook her head and laughed with me.

She talked about herself, and I got the message that it was my job to listen. I understood if I did a good job of listening, I would be rewarded later. She was scared and needed someone to talk at. She had a private room too and was not prepared for being alone her first night at college. I did my job and listened as she talked away her fears.

She asked if I had gone into town yet. I shook my head, and she dragged me out of the student center. The town proper was only a few blocks away. The more her confidence ascended, the quieter I got as she took complete charge of the situation. I was not talking a lot to begin with, but my role towards the end was reduced to grunts, nods, and shakes.

She did not ask me about coming to her room; we just ended up there. She put on some quiet music and pulled her dress up far enough to straddle my legs while I sat on her bed.

Reward time!

I was only there because she got her confidence back and wanted to spread her wings and embrace college freedom. I was more than willing to do my part for freedom.

Shanelle was hot and in charge. Her mouth descended on mine, she invaded my mouth with her tongue. I kissed her back hard. We fought for control of the kiss using our tongues to battle it out. They were rough passes as our tongues came into contact and wrestled first in my mouth then in hers.

I saw no reason to wait so I grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up. She let go of my lips long enough to put her arms up so I could take it off her. I tossed it towards the door as her mouth came back and resumed hostilities. I caught a glimpse of red bra and panties but was too consumed to take a better a look. I tried to turn us over, but she hooked her calves under my legs and pushed her palms against the walls to stop it.

Her eyes prevented me from pushing the issue. For a second, her confidence waned. I settled down and could see the thanks in her smile as she dropped her face back to mine. This was not a reward, but the last exercise of her confidence building.

Since I was being condemned to stay beneath her, I decided to focus on the important things. My hands on her ass came to the forefront. It was like trying to palm a basketball, except her skin was smooth allowing me no traction. She focused on moving her ass in my hands as I grabbed, released, rubbed, gripped, palmed, and spread her cheeks. I pulled her up my body by her ass. I sucked her nipples through the bra. She growled in her throat and took her breasts away long enough to take the bra off. She pushed her bare chest back into my face; I obliged her needs by sucking hard on each nipple. She growled again as I ran two fingers up and down the crack of her ass. Biting her nipples took her that extra step towards her goal. I pulled her farther up and trailed kisses down her stomach until her panty-covered pussy was above my lips. The panties protected her and allowed me to use my teeth to scrape along her pussy.

She went ballistic and stood up to rip her panties down her legs. She kicked them off and descended back onto my mouth. There was no reason not to get right to the point so I sucked her clit hard. She put her hands on the wall and pushed down on my face. She was ready so I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue to her clit, and flicked upwards. She gulped a half-scream; it was only a half-scream because it ended when I took her clit back into my mouth, stuck my tongue on it, and rubbed hard. She swallowed the rest of her scream as she fought to take a breath. I added suction to the clit making Shanelle sit her weight down. I reached up, grabbed her waist, and spun her so she was on her back on the bed with my face still attached to her pussy. She did not complain, but it was probably because I stuck two fingers inside her pussy and rubbed the upper wall. I changed to quick licks on her clit while I looked for the spot. I felt it and played around it gently. She came up on her elbows as the sensation overwhelmed her. I licked her clit hard and moved my touches closer to the spot inside her. She lay back down and pushed her hips into my face as I pushed her over the top.

I rode the wave of her pleasure up and back down. I settled on gentle touches to her center while her breathing settled.

She pulled me up and kissed me. I lay down on my back when she moved from the bed to open a bag in her closet. I heard the plastic ripping as she opened the package. Her palms were cool but not as cool as the latex. I watched as she moved above me to place me carefully and impaled her pussy on my dick. My hands moved immediately to her ass to guide the ride into oblivion.

The answer came when my hand bounced as I spanked her ass while fucking her from behind. It turned her on! She got hot enough the heat penetrated the third latex shield we needed that night. After the fourth spank, I could barely hold.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.