The Wolf Summers - Cover

The Wolf Summers

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 7D: Summer Crushes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7D: Summer Crushes - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

Sex with Rachel became less important the closer the twins' return came. There were other things I would not be able to do with her that seemed more difficult to let go of. Like her smile when I walked into the mansion, it welcomed me as her man and not her sons' best friend.

She sprang her gifts on me during our last night together. I arrived at the mansion dejected. I wondered if it were possible to fuck from the moment she opened the door until we had to pick up the twins.

Rachel let me know her opinion on the subject by answering the door naked. She pulled me into her arms and kissed me hard, which matched my state below. She walked backwards, towards the stairs, pushing/pulling/dragging clothes off me. We made a couple of stops on the way to her bedroom: the stairs and the hallway. We only rolled around the floor kissing during the stops, but they added fuel to the fire threatening to consume us. When we finally made it to the bed, I thought I was seconds away from a sex marathon to impress the gods.

She was on top when she stopped. The sad smile and gentle kiss were the only warning she gave me.

"I have the gifts you agreed to accept," she said, getting off me and sitting on the bed. I put my hands behind my head, knowing I was not going to like it. I had no choice though; there were not a lot of choices for me when it came to Rachel.

She got up and walked to her dresser.

I watched her. Her blonde hair reached to the top of her ass. She turned around holding a folder and walked back to me. I loved her pubic hair; dark blonde shaved down to a landing strip pointing at her clit.

She put the folder beside me; her other hand was in a tight fist, obviously holding something. I stared at the folder, knowing what it would contain. Rachel and her husband were not wolves, but they understood pack.

"Roger and I wanted you to have this," she said, motioning to the folder.

I rarely thought of him by name; he was the twins' father. Sometimes, I thought of him as my father. He might not have deposited the seed that germinated me in my mother, but he slept with her and cared for me. The last part made him more of a father than my stepfather or the biological one. I could have denied Rachel, but I had given my word on his deathbed. Others might say it was too much to ask of a boy, but not for a father to ask his son.

"It's the money for you go to the college of your choice," she said quietly, "There's money if you decide to attend graduate school."

I understood why he did it; to meet the requirements of my word, I needed the tools, like attending the same school the twins. I turned over and rested my head on my arms, thinking about Roger. Rachel dropped the folder on the floor and climbed on top of me. She must have thought I was upset or angry at what seemed like charity.

It was far from the problem. For the first time since our affair began, I thought of Rachel as Roger's wife. Our relationship was a betrayal of his memory. He reached from the grave to ensure I had what I needed, and I repaid it by fucking his wife.

I did not doubt Rachel had already told my mother, and my entire extended family would urge me to accept. I finally understood why the pressure of joining the twins at their school had been relieved. After my conversation in the beginning of the summer, Rachel must have explained things to everyone who would listen. In my family, ALL the women would.

"I have another gift for you," she whispered. She held her closed fist in front of my eyes and motioned that she wanted to drop the contents into my hand. I moved a palm under her hand. I stared at what she dropped, three small k-y jelly tubes. I turned enough to meet her eyes. She smiled and climbed off to lie down beside me.

"I wanted to make sure we had enough lubrication," she said, moving her ass from side to side. "Your mother said it hurts a little the first time, especially with someone your size."

It was an attempt to salvage my pride. I could have told her I thought of the money as a gift from Roger, not from her. He probably had not told her about our deathbed conversation so he must have meant for it to stay between us.

I knew what Rachel was offering though. We had talked about how taking Blanca had made fucking a woman's ass an act of possession. Rachel said she would be mine for the summer, but we had not done this. I turned so I could bring us into contact. She moved towards me, and we kissed. I dropped two tubes on the bed. My hand drifted down to her ass and stroked the line between her ass cheeks.

Even if it had only lasted a July and August, I wanted the memory of Rachel being completely mine.

Blanca's lessons came back to me. Rachel would be okay, but her pleasure had to come before mine. I ran my fingernails on her back as we continued kissing. I took my hand from her body and opened the tube. I played the tip down her spine and between her ass cheeks. I investigated the area with a fingertip until I found the right spot. Placing the tip on her anus, I applied pressure to empty it. Rachel grabbed my wrist as the cool lubricant touched her.

Her blue eyes widened. She was fearful but resolved. I smiled and kissed her neck. I picked up both the remaining tubes and worked my lips down her back. I nibbled her ass cheeks as I worked one hand underneath so I could touch her pussy. She lifted her hips to help.

I rubbed my fingers along her pussy lips. She had lost some of the moisture the naked crawl to her bed caused, but it was not long before my fingers were wet with her desire.

I rubbed her clit gently, building the pleasure as I put a finger on her anus. I worked the jelly in slowly, mimicking the motions on her clit. I waited until she was in an orgasmic climb before I pushed my finger inside.

She moaned and pushed back in a rotating motion to get more pressure on her clit. I gathered as much lube from her skin and pushed it into her ass in front of my invading digit. She stopped moving, but I continued until both knuckles of my finger were inside her. Her hips moved out of discomfort. I had stopped rubbing her pussy but went back to it until I was as deep in her ass as my finger could go.

It took some time for her to adjust to the invasion. I joined two fingers and fucked them into her pussy. She squeezed down and groaned while I fucked her. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and went back to rubbing her clit. I moved the finger in her backside so neither knuckle was inside her and stroked back in. The discomfort was not enough to overwhelm the pleasure. I stroked my finger in and out of her ass while lightening the touch on her clit. I balanced the pleasure from her pussy with feel of my finger in her ass. It kept her from getting off.

Her body told me when my finger became something pleasurable by moving to match the tempo of my stroking. I concentrated on her clit again, wanting to bring her pleasure closer. When she could see the edge, I stopped and pulled my finger out of her ass. She groaned in disappointment and rotated her ass, trying to tempt me into pushing her over the top. I grabbed the second tube of k-y and emptied it right on top of her anus. I made two fingers one and touched her. She grunted as I pushed them into her ass.

Rachel's body was primed. I pushed in as deep as I could and put my other hand on her pussy. The fingers in her ass forced her down a couple of steps, but my fingers on her clit helped her retake the ground on her orgasm. I wanted her over the edge so I did not bother teasing anymore. I fucked her ass while rubbing her clit hard. Her body had no choice but to swim in pleasure regardless of how it felt to have my fingers in her ass.

She came hard, moving her ass violently as I continued to fuck it. She pushed back, driving my fingers deeper involuntarily while trying to get harder contact on her clit. I gave it to her, extending the pleasure and driving in the connection between orgasm and me being in her ass.

She settled down; I allowed my fingers to rest in her ass. She turned to look at me and smiled happily. She came up to her knees. I had to sit up because her ass had my fingers trapped. Rachel sat back on her heels, but I was unwilling to take my fingers out so I had to move to accommodate her new position. She touched my face and smiled sweetly.

Rachel squeezed her ass, putting pressure on my fingers, and grabbed my forearm. She held my hand in place, looked into my eyes, and stroked up and down my fingers. She did it again; on the third time, she closed her eyes, dropped her head back, and let out a sound of pleasure.

Rachel was mine.

She grabbed the last tube of k-y, opened it, and placed the tip at the base of my dick. She squeezed and ran a line of lube up my length, saving a good amount for the head. After dropping the tube, she spread the lubricant. She touched my face and kissed me before lying down on her stomach.

We were ready.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and straddled her. It was not the best position, but it would make for the best ending. Rachel rubbed the remaining lubricant over her ass cheeks, giving them a pretty shine. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. I looked down, trying not to think about how it would feel to be inside her. I put a hand by her head and grabbed my dick, guiding it so the tip was on her asshole. I pushed down; the lubrication helped, having fucked her ass with two fingers helped more.

Since I was thicker around than two of my fingers, it was not easy. Rachel accepted the tip of my dick easily enough, which gave me the leverage needed to keep from slipping. I stroked my dick with my hand to keep hard as I added more pressure.

She grunted when my head passed her anal ring. I wanted to drive forward hard and feel her around me, but it was Rachel and I could not hurt her.

I pushed down again. My passage was easier as her anal ring had allowed the thickest part in already. It still felt like an eternity passed before my hips came into contact with her hands. I pushed her hands aside and took firm grips on her ass cheeks; she grabbed my wrists but did not resist.

I looked down to see my dick inside Rachel's ass. If I had tried to move, I would have lost it. Instead, I closed my eyes and trailed my fingers on her ass. It gave her time to get used to me while letting regain the slightest amount of control. It was a lost cause though; the pressure pushing out from my dick refused to recede.

I needed to cum inside her. I gave up and looked down. My hips moved back and forward. I did not have many of those strokes in me, but I wanted to see Rachel's possession. I made it to four strokes before lying down on top of Rachel's back. She squeezed my hands and pulled them beneath her face. Rachel pushed with her ass to tell me she needed to be mine. I kissed her cheek, pulled back, and fucked into her.

It had only lasted two months, but Rachel had been completely mine; she had given herself to me on my terms.

I pulled back and stroked into her.

I pulled back and one of the best orgasms of my life began. I pushed into Rachel hard. The orgasm swept over my entire body. Every nerve chanted ecstatically as I emptied into her.

She let me lie on top of her when it was over. She whispered, mostly babbling to herself. Rachel also needed to adjust to the deepening of our connection, even if it would soon be over.

While she was not massive, she was strong and could hold my weight as long as I (we) needed to stay like that. I was glad for the intimate contact. I held her when she started to cry, much like I had held her when she cried at the loss of her husband.

Our affair had arrived at its fated end.

The rest of the night passed as if we were just lustful lovers and not two people going in different directions when the sun rose.

She was already dressed when she woke me up. I got dressed in my guest room, taking my time to get used to not being able to do it in her bedroom anymore.

I did not need to go with her to pick up Sean and Patrick, but I wanted to be there when she told them and our coach that I could attend the same college. The twins accepted the news as if they never entertained another possibility, while our couch reacted as if Christmas arrived early. He promised to pull what strings he could to get scholarship money for me.

I kept quiet the rest of our time together. We went out to dinner; but Rachel and the coach did most of the talking. I had to remind myself too many times not to do the things I had been allowed to the last two months: Rachel and I could no longer hold hands, kiss for no reason, or playfully stroke each other.

I was happy I would be joining the twins at college though; it meant our coach could still use me to push them. I never lost my attitude about training, and he used my work ethic to drive the twins harder. I could also make sure Sean and Patrick did a better job of making time for Rachel.

The twins could have chosen a university thousands of miles away, but no one was stupid enough to believe I would. There was a hard limit to how far I would even consider moving away from my family. Rachel would get two dinners a week with her sons, and a weekly call in which I trapped the twins into talking to her. The twins felt guilty about the way they treated their mother, but they did not know how to be different. My overt interference would be overlooked as long it kept everyone's negative feelings away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.