The Wolf Summers
Chapter 7C: Summer Crushes

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7C: Summer Crushes - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

The amount of time I was spending at the mansion did not go unnoticed. My mother said nothing about it. Marisa would have been vocal about my lack of attention, except that Michael spent more 'working' dinners and weekends at our house. (The divorce got uglier and with Rachel and I fucking up a storm, the mansion was not a good hiding place.) Karen seemed relieved and at times angry at my absence.

She was confused about anything and everything to do with me, especially how she felt about me. We moved towards a relationship like the one Iris and I had, without the sex. She would occasionally take a couple of steps backwards but overall her recovery had begun.

Unfortunately, Karen's crush on me got bigger when I made it a point to be present during her father's visits. She became giddy and touchy-feely after his visit ended. I made it a point to avoid any of her more obvious attempts at physical flirtation.

Being Rachel's summer lover made me feel untouchable, leading to the wild night of animal hedonism with my mother. Any other summer, my reluctance and Karen's bad experience would have prevented anything from happening. Rachel was mine that summer, and it put me on a dangerous high, not dangerous to me but to anyone trying to ride along.

Rachel was on a mission to make my summer perfect.

Midway through our affair, she got around to asking when my crush on her started. I told her about the yellow bikini by the pool, and having a masturbation fantasy about untying her bottom and taking her from behind. I told her it was THE fantasy for a long time. What had happened between us made the fantasy childish to me, but she stared at me seriously the entire time.

Rachel taught me the value of truth when it comes to sex and a partner.

Three days later, Rachel attached a line to the hook she set when I returned from Puerto Rico. No one answered the door so I walked around back to see if Rachel was by the pool.

She was waiting for me.

Our eyes met as I rounded the corner; she was lying on the lounge. With her eyes locked on mine, she pushed up to her hands and knees. She turned so her ass was pointed at me. I noticed she wore a yellow bikini with ties at the hips. Her ass moved left to right, right to left as I came near. She motioned to me by tossing her hair. I got closer, but she motioned for me to get even closer. I moved close enough for her to whisper into my ear.

"Don't say anything! After you're done, go home, and dream about me," she whispered and kissed my neck.

I froze: my lungs froze, my mind froze, my body froze.

Rachel stroked the only part of me that did not freeze. She took the hand away and dropped her head so I could not see her face. If my dick had not acquired the density of a steel rod, I would have stood there forever. My cock did not feel like a part of me anymore, it felt like some mad scientist had replaced flesh with lead.

I walked around to stand behind Rachel.

Her ass swayed left to right and back. She had her ankles crossed, her thighs barely an inch apart. I stepped out of my shoes, and pushed my sweats, underwear, and socks from my body. I nearly tore the t-shirt off.

I had to be naked for it.

I could feel every inch of my length as it pointed to Rachel's pussy. She knew my schedule and jumped into the pool a couple of minutes before to be wet when I came. I stepped forward so her ankles were between my legs. I grabbed her hips and placed my dick between her asscheeks. The drops of water on the bathing suit added slickness as I ran the underside of my dick up the valley of her ass. I moved my hips back to enjoy the motion in reverse and pushed forward to feel her on my dick again. It was a part of the fantasy born out of not understanding sex at twelve. I held on tight to Rachel's hips and ran my dick up and down in the bikini-covered space between her asscheeks.

I pulled away and followed the script.

I grabbed the string on her right hip and pulled slowly. The knot unraveled until the strings were only looped around each other; I let go and they fell along her thigh. I put a finger on her hip and pulled it through the strings towards me. They separated from each other, and I trapped one between my fingers. I brought the string up and the right side of her bikini bottom followed. I dropped the string, and the right side of the yellow bikini dropped off Rachel's ass. The left side held its place so most of her pussy was covered. Her right asscheek was not so I moved down and scored it with my teeth.

I could smell Rachel's desire; I kissed where my teeth touched her.

I stood up, grabbed the string on her left hip, and pulled it. Like its partner, the knot unraveled. I moved my hand down and separated the strings. I pinned the bikini bottom to her body with my hand. I slid my hand towards her pussy until I felt gravity take over. I let the bikini go, but the position of her legs did not allow it to fall. I smiled and reached down to draw the bikini from between her legs. I dropped it on the lounge and scored the newly exposed ass cheek with my teeth. I straightened up so I could lay my dick in the valley of her asscheeks.

The cloth had felt good, but nothing like her skin. I enjoyed the anticipation as I moved my dick up and down her ass.

I pressed my dick down until I felt her pussy lips kiss the tip. Rachel was wet and ready. I pushed forward with my hips. The crown of my dick made it past her pussy lips; I continued pushing forward. I did not stop until I was halfway into her. I grabbed her hips, put a foot on the lounge, pulled back, and stroked the rest of the way into my fantasy. Our positions allowed me greater depth than usual. I pulled back and fucked smoothly into her again. There was still more ground to gain so I pulled back and fucked hard into Rachel. Her head dropped, and she pushed back. I pulled out part of the way and attacked her pussy again.

I did not need her help that time to get as deep as I could. I felt the added pressure on my dickhead; I was deeper than I had ever been with Rachel. I pulled back, enjoying every inch of her before stroking back in slowly. I looked down and watched as my dick stroked in and out of her pussy.

I felt her orgasm begin and fucked into her hard, grinding the head of my dick deep inside of her pussy. Rachel moaned into the lounge as her pussy tried to squeeze me out. I was too hard and too big for her body to expel me, but I rode out the attempt by pressing my hips against her asscheeks.

I went back to watching my dick move in and out of her in long, slow strokes. Rachel added to my pleasure by squeezing her pussy around me. Sometimes she would squeeze as I was fucking into her, other times she would squeeze as I was fucking out of her.

Her second orgasm did me in.

It must have caught her by surprise; she screamed and her pussy gripped me like a vise. I lost myself in the twelve-year-old's fantasy. I moved my hands so I was grabbing hard where her hips met torso. I dropped my head back and pulled free of the vise, only to fuck through it. I stopped caring about Rachel's pleasure; I cared only about melting the steel rod between my legs with friction.

My body caught fire. I gripped Rachel bruisingly hard. She thrust back as I stroked in one last time. I hit bottom and blew my load into her. It felt like a dam burst and cum thundered through the break. Rachel bore down on my dick to make the pleasure greater. I had to scream as I pulled out a couple of inches and took them back. She released and bore down again.

No matter how much I did not wish it to, the fantasy ended. I pulled back so only the head of my dick was inside Rachel. I gripped the base and squeezed upward to draw the last drop of cum out. I fucked into Rachel, depositing the cum with what I had already given her. She pulled forward until we disconnected. I watched as she straightened on the lounge and lay down.

I watched until my fantasy's breathing returned to normal.

I did what Rachel asked and went home. It made the fantasy even more real, since twelve-year olds do not think about the after.

My mother was surprised to see me and nearly fell off the sofa laughing at the stunned look on my face. She told me she was taking Marisa out shopping and to dinner with Michael. I knew dinner with Michael meant Marisa would try to stretch it out as long as possible so I looked around wondering how Karen would react to be alone with me. I wanted to enjoy the living of a fantasy for a lot longer and a Karen panic-attack was not something I would appreciate.

Karen did not know about my state of mind, or she would not have played with fire.

She did the annoying little-girl flirting thing, clearly trying to get a rise out of me. I played along because she looked cute in a white top and yellow shorts. Most of it consisted of annoying me until I gave chase. It was a little physical but nothing serious.

On the last round, I had physically reverted to the moment before I fucked into Rachel when Karen made me chase her. I ended up on top of Karen's back with my hand under her top.

I decided enough was enough and headed to my bedroom. I took my clothes off and put on a pair of shorts. I wondered later if Karen knew it was the right day to push me or if she just reacted to the obvious dismissal.

I was lying down when she ran in and jumped onto the bed. I did not say or do anything so she climbed over me and lay down. She faced the wall, giving me her back. I ignored her and thought about Rachel. I was hard again. Karen turned around and teased me with her hands.

It was a version of the catch-my-hand game I had played with Iris. It ended with me pulling Karen mostly on top of me by grabbing her hands and extending them over my head. We were face to face; I kissed her.

She struggled so I let her go. I thought that would be the end of it and I could get back to reliving my fantasy. Karen played it off as a part of the hand game though. The next series ended the same way, Karen getting kissed. She struggled, but a teenage-age body wriggling on top of me just made me hornier.

I turned us so we faced the wall and pressed against Karen's back. I smothered her struggles. She stopped moving so I backed off. Yet again, I thought she would leave.

She did not.

I looked at her back, thinking about it. I had not ground my dick against her ass, but our shorts were thin enough for to have felt it. I turned toward her and spooned her so my hardness pressed against her ass. I placed an arm around her and pushed it under her top so I could touch her stomach. She pushed back in protest, almost as if she was trying to get me off the bed.

I pulled my hand out of her shirt and forced Karen to her stomach. I got on top and ground my dick on her ass. I rested my weight on top of her for a few seconds before getting off.

I waited for her to leave the room. I was positive it would happen since grinding against her stated where we were heading if she stayed.

Karen did not move; I had been given control. I spooned her and put my hand under her top again. She was nervous but did not shiver at my touch--quiver but not shiver. I trailed my fingers on her skin, adding physical sensation to her nervousness. I felt it climb and climb as I circled the wagons around her bellybutton. Her body tensed when she got ready to jump. I flattened her on her belly and climbed on top.

It should have made her more nervous, but I was no longer touching bare skin. Slowly, Karen settled down.

I flipped us over so she lay on top of me. I danced on her stomach with the fingers of one hand. My other hand cleared her hair from my face, opening a path to her neck. I kissed her hairline and felt the jitters return. I let them build to their natural apex until she got off me. She moved to the wall and not towards the door.

Karen might be scared, but like any woman in my family she knew how to give a green light.

I followed her, using kisses on her neck to ratchet her nerves up. Her body warned me; I smothered the attempt to escape.

I moved to the side but did not bother with my hand on her stomach. I pushed her hair out of the way and seduced her deeper into desire with kisses and bites. Her nervousness climbed slower and took Karen's wants with it on the path up. I let her get up before throwing her back on the bed and pinning her to it.

She did not notice when I undid the button of her shorts as I turned us into a spooning position. I pushed her hair out of my way and assaulted her neck. I added small licks to the bites and kisses, making Karen move her ass. I kept one hand in her hair and pushed the top up with the other. I stroked her back and kept working her neck.

She was not getting nervous. I snaked my hand around and opened the zipper of her shorts, at the exact same moment I attacked a spot on her neck I noticed was extra sensitive. Her nerves jumped at the zipper, and she tried to grab my hand but I had returned it to her back. She did not pull the zipper up, instead she grabbed my thigh and squeezed.

I gave her a couple of breaths to settle down before pushed her shorts down. I intercepted her hand before it made it to the shorts. I held it above her head and turned so she was trapped beneath me.

I did not grind, even though there was one less barrier between us. I waited her out, hoping she did not force the issue. It took pushing her hair out of the way and kissing a trail of kisses up to her earlobe before what she wanted overcame what she was afraid of.

I turned us back to a spooning position but kept one of my hands on the bed beneath her hip. I grabbed her shorts and waited for the next move. It did not take long after I kissed ear, neck, and shoulder for her nervousness to begin an upward spiral. I put my hand on her tummy to push the spiral up. She was close when I moved down and put my teeth on the side of her body just below her ribcage. She moved up and into me; I pushed her shorts down her thighs, past her knees, and to her calves. The shorts were too low for her to do anything about it.

I put Karen on her stomach and stayed on top of her until her breathing retuned to normal.

Because she had not completely calmed down, I made the next cycle slow. Kissing her neck, ears, shoulders, running my fingers down her back, kissing her side, and kissing a line up her spine. She barely noticed when I used my feet to push the shorts off her feet. It was the touching her nipples that caused the next eruption of nerves.

I enjoyed moving my dick on her panty-covered ass as I rested on top of her. It made it harder for her to calm down, but eventually she got used to the feel of my hard dick. I stopped the motion so we would be able to continue.

She liked me kissing her body, and the nipple touching was also getting her off. As her body bloomed under my touch, I really came to dislike her father. Karen was close to Brittany in reaction to sensory stimulation.

Karen especially liked when I pulled her top high enough so that most of her back was touching my bare chest. She liked the contact so much she did not protest when I undid her bra; it gave her more contact.

A wave of panic was set off when her hand tried to grab my thigh and got hard dick instead. I had taken my shorts off. For a second, she did not realize what she had in her hand. I could not hold still; I pulled back and stroked through her hold. She squeaked, but I had already started to turn her. She made some struggling motions, but they were centered on trying to keep my dick off her ass. She stopped eventually, and I returned to our spooning.

Knowing she would have another explosion at the thought of my bare dick, I waited. It happened on the third stroke along her panty-covered ass. I was in position so I turned us and ground my dick on her for the pleasure it gave me.

I went back to seducing her with kisses. I touched her legs and found them as sensitive as mine. Karen was scared but her natural sensuality sided with me as the pleasure became more important than the fear.

I touched her ass around the panties and underneath. She loved my lips on her back so I used that to mask tearing a hole in her panties large enough for my dick. I induced panic when I reached under her top and bra to play with nipples. She hesitated though as if her body asked for a moment to enjoy the feel of my fingers on her nipples.

Karen turned onto her stomach for me to smother the panic.

She struggled to push me off, even though she had been the one to get into position. I moved to her side thinking it was over, but she did not get off the bed. I figured it out when she pushed against me a couple of times; Karen wanted my fingers back on her nipples. I pulled her mostly on top of me. I made her lick a finger and used it to moisten her nipples. I pulled the top and bra up so the moisture could kiss air. She gasped at the cooling sensation that only heated her.

I kissed where I could reach on her neck and shoulder. I turned us but trapped her left leg with mine and spread her open. I kissed her neck and kept playing with her nipples with one hand. I grabbed my dick and moved it to the hole I had created in her panties. I penetrated and slid along her pussy.

Karen jumped when the heat registered. I turned her over. She squeezed my dick with her thighs as I lay on top of her. Her breathing was panicked. I trapped her arms with mine. She tried moving her thighs in different ways to get me away from her pussy but the panties and my weight prevented anything from working.

She was not calming down again so I turned us until she was completely on top of me. I prevented her from getting up by wrapping my arms around her. She did not fight to get away, just tried to move up to where my cock would not be touching her pussy. I let her try different things before moving my hands to her nipples. As soon as I touched them, her motion changed to wriggling from the sensation coming from her breasts. I made her lick my fingers, moistened her nipples, and exposed them to air.

Karen liked that so much her legs opened a little. I rubbed her pussy with my dick by running it up and down. It was an awkward motion, but she arched her back to give me more contact when she discovered her pussy was even more sensitive than her nipples.

She squeezed my cock between her thighs, but to force it against her pussy and clit. I stretched her arms above her head to pull the top and bra off. She panicked and initiated the motion to her stomach. I pulled back and used the tip of my dick to open her pussylips. I stroked down and rubbed her clit along my crown. I stroked back and forth.

Karen would have panicked even worse, but the sensation was too much for her without release. She pushed back, and I took her with me when I got on my back. I reached down and placed her legs outside mine to spread her wide. I raised my knees so her legs came up and opened her pussy for my dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.