The Wolf Summers
Chapter 3: Iris's Price

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Iris's Price - A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

The beginning of a young story


As soon as I realized I voted for my baby sister's happiness over 'The Itch', I regretted my selflessness. For six months, I became intimately familiar with the curse of teenage boys, sexual frustration. There were other options; but even though Rachel shattered the ritual nature of 'The Itch', it still shaped my understanding of sex.

The task of shaking me completely loose of the 'The Itch' fell on a visiting male cousin from Puerto Rico. Being my stepfather's nephew, he and I were only related by marriage, which allowed him to be more forward with me.

He and his family arrived in country a week before school ended. We were thrown together because my stepfather's brothers and sisters had mostly female children. At thirteen, I was a year younger than him so everyone thought we would get along well enough.

I did not introduce him to the Smith twins, knowing they would only tolerate one person in their outer circle. I figured I was in for two weeks of coming home after swim practice or martial arts and playing with him rather than making the trek to the Smith mansion.

He slept over a couple of nights the first week; my mother put us on the sofa bed in the living room. The first night we stayed up talking about baseball. It seemed obvious he wanted to talk about other stuff but was trying to gain my confidence first.

The next night he spent over, he directly attacked 'The Itch's' grip on me.

"Have you ever done 'The Thing'?" he asked. He said 'The Thing' the way I might have said 'The Itch'.

"I think so," I replied carefully. We stared at the ceiling to make sure we did not make eye contact.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"Really good!" I said. I hoped we were talking about the same thing and not if I had more sexual experience than giving myself 'The Itch' while thinking of Rachel.

"How do you do it?"

He turned to look at me; I looked at him. I had to open up, but part of me wanted to keep 'The Itch' to myself. I also wanted HIM to go first.

"I get on my stomach, and I rub myself against the bed," I said staring into his eyes. He smiled like he had a secret to share.

"So you haven't done it with your hand?" he asked with his voice rising in excitement.

His tone made me nervous, but I shook my head. I thought I knew what he was talking about, but the magazines did not mention masturbation in an instructive fashion.

"You want me to show you?" he asked, even more excited. I did not reply for a few seconds. I liked 'The Itch', a lot, and a part of me was not ready to let it go. Finally, I nodded reluctantly.

"Do you think your parents are asleep?" he asked, looking towards their room.

"Yeah."

"Come with me," he said getting up from the bed and walking quietly to the bathroom. As I followed him, I wondered why we needed to be in the bathroom. He turned on the light and closed the door when I entered. He smiled and walked to the bathtub. When he waved me forward, I stood next to him. He pushed his pajamas down to his feet and kicked them off.

I stared at his crotch curiously. I had sprung a few pubes, but he had a full growth, which looked funny. I wondered if I was going to look like that when I was his age. His dick started to harden.

"Hey, take yours off!" he whispered. I kicked my pajamas off, hoping he would not laugh at my sparse sprinkling of hair. He gave me a cursory glance before nodding

"Spit in your hand," he said, spitting a large glob into his hand. It was disgusting, but I had elected him the leader so I spit in my hand, just not taking as big a hock as he did.

"Now do like I do," he said. He grabbed his dick at the base, stroked upward and off his penis. I imitated his motion. He continued the grab, stroke, and release motion until he was completely hard. I followed suit. It felt strange, but familiar.

He watched as I stroked my dick to hardness.

"Wow, you're big!" he exclaimed. Even at a year younger, my dick was longer and thicker than his. He shrugged and continued, "Now like this."

He grabbed his dick and moved his hand in a motion I would come to know as the self-charm against my new nemesis, sexual frustration. It was a controlled stroke, up and down his dick. He fully covered the head with his hand and stroked all the way back, pulling back on his foreskin almost painfully.

I tried it with less enthusiasm then he showed.

"Keep doing it, until you feel like you need to go faster," he said as if I would understand when the moment came, "Then go faster until you shoot your cum. Okay?"

His voice got jumpy at the end; I nodded.

"Make sure you get it in the tub, so it's easier to clean."

His head dropped back as he stopped being the instructor and gave himself up to whatever his hand was doing to him. I tried the same; I dropped my head back and closed my eyes. I concentrated on how my dick felt with my hand stroking it. Maybe a minute later, I felt what he told me about.

The need to go faster!

I did not know how though; I thought if I did what I was doing faster, it would hurt. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I saw the trick; his motion had shortened at the upper end of his dick. I closed my eyes and tried it. The pressure increased with the new motion. I did not think of anything for a few seconds, then suddenly, as the pressure seemed ready to release, I thought of Rachel.

She was bent over the lounge chair. I ripped the bikini off her ass. I shoved into her hard. I pounded in and out of her, imagining that my hand was her pussy.

I came hard. It surprised me so I had to press my knees against the tub to keep my balance. My eyes sprang open as a second burst of thick white liquid shot out of my dick. I kept stroking; it felt so good.

"Yeah!" my cousin encouraged, "Keep going! It feels really good if you do that afterwards."

I turned to look at him. His cum marked the bathtub also. He smiled at me as he continued stroking his dick. I could not help smiling back.

We cleaned up after he declared 'The Thing' over. Climbing back into the sofa bed, I felt a lot more tired than when I walked into the bathroom, but more relaxed at the same time. I lay down on my back and closed my eyes. I had shot cum after 'The Itch' before, but never thought of needing to clean it up. The mess did not bother me, but I liked the idea of not falling asleep with cum drying on me. I would have to learn to do it faster though; my stepfather still hated my long showers, and since Iris moved in, the bathroom always seemed to be occupied.

"Did you ever do something like that with Iris?" my cousin asked. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. He fell asleep before I could answer.


I did not see him again until Saturday after a swimming competition. School had ended so our families thought we would be able to spend more time together.

He wanted Iris to play with us in the park. I did not say anything, just watched the youthful seduction attempt with some apprehension. I knew he was trying to draw her into his world; I noticed he met with more success if I was an active participant. If I was the one who asked Iris the question, she always answered. If I pulled her summer dress up to expose her panties, she did not complain as loudly or at all.

The seduction attempt was the focus of his second week. Iris talked to us and joined our sexual conversations but not as deep as he wanted. We played with her inside the apartment and in the park.

He wanted me to skip swim practice and martial arts because my mother only let Iris play with him when I was a part of it. I refused, further frustrating him. I was no longer the objective though, and he could not say anything without endangering his access to Iris. I watched him carefully; his seduction technique leaned more and more towards intimidation as the day of his departure got closer. He was due to leave on Sunday so Friday afternoon he brought things to a head.

My mother and Marisa went shopping. Iris, my cousin, and I were in my room playing a silly children's board game, which Iris loved. He must have feared the next step; he waited too long.

The game ended, and Iris sat on the bed smirking her victory at us. He looked at her and me. The air in the room got heavier. Iris looked at him, to me, and back at him. His decision clicked into place almost audibly. He got up and locked the door while Iris and I watched. My chest filled with an expectant pressure. I did not look at Iris.

I did not know what he was going to do, but I wanted him to do it.

Iris stayed locked in her position on the bed as he stood on one side of her. She looked up at him, something in his face made her look at me. Whatever she saw in his eyes must have been in mine, so she turned to stared at the wall across from her.

"You agreed, David, both of us!" he said looking at me. "Like the bathtub."

He had not discussed it with me, but I knew what he wanted. I stared at Iris, if she had looked at me I might have refused, but she just stared at the wall. I stood up and took a position next to Iris.

My cousin nodded and unzipped his pants. He pushed them down to his knees. I watched as he stroked his dick hard. I looked down at Iris; she had not moved backwards or made any attempt to get away. She stared at the wall, as if accepting what was happening. I pushed my sweatpants and underwear down to my knees. My dick was most of the way there so I did not have to stroke much to be ready for the next step. I looked at my cousin for guidance on what that next step would be. He was staring at Iris. He let his dick go and tried to rub it on her face. She moved away from him just enough to deny him contact. He stroked his dick a couple of times and tried to touch her with it again.

I stroke a couple of times and let go while pushing my dick towards Iris. I managed to touch her face; the contact was surprising and too brief. I stroked my dick a few times and watched my cousin futilely try to touch her. His head dropped back, in between strokes he stabbed at her blindly with his dick. I watched Iris dodge him and noticed her motion was towards me. I let go of my dick and timed it so when she moved away from his attempt her face would touch me. I did it four or five times before realizing she could have moved backwards and avoided both of us.

It stunned me.

I heard my cousin grunt, signaling he was getting close. I wanted to test my discovery though. I put one foot on the bed and pushed my hips closer to Iris. My hard-on touched her face without Iris moving towards me. She did not break the contact. She kept watching for his attempts. When he tried again, she pushed even closer to me. I did not understand what was going on, but her willingness to allow my dick to touch her, but not his, increased the pressure in my chest.

I rubbed my dick on her face, as if I were going to do 'The Itch'. She ignored me, keeping her eyes on my cousin and pressing against me whenever he stabbed at her face. I watched their dance, enjoying her acceptance of my touch and denial of his.

Iris turned her face up and looked at me. She was frightened but not much. Somewhere in the selfishness of my soul, I came to the conclusion Iris would accept him to have me.

"My mother!" I heard myself exclaim. My cousin's eyes opened painfully wide, and he went into a full-blown panic. He raced to the door while pulling his pants up. I pulled my pants up looking at Iris, who stared back.

"Lock the door," I said, turning to leave the room.

My cousin sat in the living room with the TV on, trying not to look at the apartment door. I sat down next to him.

"I don't think she's coming," he said.

"Let's check downstairs," I replied. "I know I heard my mom."

He followed me down to the entrance of the building. I did not see my mother's car and tried to think of something to buy more time. I no longer wanted to continue what he started, at least not with him there.

"She's not here," he sighed. "Let's go back upstairs."

"Ice cream!" I said, faking excitement as I heard the sound of the ice cream truck. I moved towards the spot it made its daily stop on our block.

"Come on! I want to go back upstairs!" he insisted.

"After ice cream," I promised without looking at him. He had to follow me since I had the keys and he needed a willing accomplice. I was shorter than him but weighed as much, so he did not dare try physical coercion without knowing for sure it would work. I ate my ice cream slowly and solved my dilemma by running into the park to join a tennis-ball baseball game. My cousin gave me a lot of angry looks during the first couple of innings but eventually lost himself in the game (the size of the opposing pitcher's breasts helped).

My cousin could not spend the night because they were leaving Sunday morning and his parents wanted to pack everything so they could enjoy their last day in the States. I took a longer than normal shower that night, taking care of the pressure of the afternoon before I entered the bedroom I shared with Iris. She was lying in bed staring at the bottom of my bunk. We had not said anything about what happened.

I climbed into my bunk and fell asleep.

On Saturdays, my daily life was different than weekdays. Mondays through Fridays I got up early for a private swim practice with the twins, after school we had another practice session, and three times a week I also took martial arts class. When not in school, my days followed the same pattern regardless. On Saturdays though, the twins and I had a long practice session in the morning, and I took martial arts class until 1pm.

The extra wait must have frustrated my cousin, but it let me think. I got home to a note from my mother that she was taking Marisa to Aunt Esmeralda's house. My stepfather joined my cousin's father and mother on their final tourist trip. I knew my cousin ditched the trip to 'hang out' with me.

I showered and walked into my bedroom wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Iris sat in front of the board game we played the day before. She smiled, inviting me to play with her. I sat down beside her. We had not spoken since I spent a few minutes rubbing my dick on her face the day before.

I still did not want to talk to her. I had decided I wanted what my cousin wanted to do. I wanted to be inside Iris but did not have what he did to bring it to fruition.

I played a quiet game with Iris. I waited for the knock on the door and so did she, which I was not aware of. She laughed gaily when she won the first game. I kept my eyes on the board afraid to give away my intention. I waited for the knock on the door, not noticing when she put her hand on my leg. I felt her hand move on the inside of my thigh but could not focus on it. My attention was on the door, waiting for the knock that would introduce me to sex.

My cousin rang the doorbell. I started to get up and discovered Iris had been waiting too.

She played her hand.

As I stood up, Iris moved her hand to my groin. I collapsed. Her hand followed me down to stay in touch with me. I looked down to confirm I was not imagining it. I turned to look at her. Iris finished setting up of the game board with her free hand. I looked down at the hand in my crotch and thought about its placement.

I tried to figure out what she was thinking. My cousin hit the doorbell every three seconds to get me to open the door. I was busy looking at Iris, looking at her hand, and thinking about the situation. I was still getting nowhere when he knocked hard on the door. I looked at the bedroom door; I wanted to get up and let in everything he would bring.

But her hand was on me.

I looked at Iris again. She picked up the dice and turned towards me. She held them up for me to roll first. I took them and stared at how they lay in my palm. I looked back at her; she gave me the eye contact. I wanted to speak but did not want it to end. She smiled and lifted her hand.

I thought she was going remove it, but she kept her fingertips and nails on me. She looked at the board and waited for me to roll the dice. She trailed the contact points along my dick. My cousin pounded on the door, which I barely heard over the blood pounding in my ears. Iris drew trails on my dick with her fingertips and nails. Surprise had kept me from getting too hard, but surprise could not stop me with highways of pleasure being traveled on my dick. I looked at the board trying to bring what little mental energy I had to bear on my problem. It was fruitless so I closed my eyes and concentrated on her motion back and forth on my dick instead.

My cousin pounded on the door harder and occasionally yelled my name. I was getting uncomfortable so I leaned back and shifted my hips to give my dick some expansion room. Iris must have thought I had come to a decision not in her favor and tried to change my mind.

She closed her hand on my dick. I looked down. I stopped thinking about my cousin, or Iris, and stared at her hand closed on my dick.

My dick made up my mind.

Iris did not know it though, and I must have waited too long. She stroked my dick slowly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of someone else's hand giving me pleasure. I looked at Iris out of the corner of my eye. She continued to stroke me.

The selfish part of me whispered that Iris was offering herself as the prize for not opening the door. I wanted to be un-virginated, but the whispers promised if I waited I did not have to share her--the list of people I shared with began and ended with Marisa. The day before Iris accepted the naked contact with my dick. She knew my cousin was planning something, but she stayed in the room. The whispers said she stayed for me. She wanted what happened but really--only with me.

I rolled the dice and ignored the pounding at the door.

The next day my mother made me accompany my cousin and his family to the airport. He barely looked at me except to flash his resentment. I was too busy wondering when I could claim my prize to care.

A couple of days later, the twins and I were subjected to a battery of medical tests our parents explained away as making sure we were ready for the 'next level' in our swim training. I thought it strange that I had to masturbate into a cup as part of the test. The twins and I thought the parents were hiding something, and I ended up being the unlucky one. The conversation with the doctor and my mother was painfully uncomfortable so I did my best to forget it as soon as possible. I did not realize how important the conversation was until the end of the summer.

For the rest of the summer, my day-to-day schedule varied very little except when it came to Iris. I had swimming practice in the morning; I spent the time I would have at school in the Smith mansion playing or talking to Rachel; in the afternoon there was swim practice and my martial arts classes. At night and on weekends, though, Iris and I climbed the steps of our sexual ladder.

My cousin forced the first step, but Iris took control when her hand stroked my dick. I thought she would lead; but she expected me to lead, which was something I did not know how to do. Without my cousin as the catalyst, we had to step back before we could move forward.

The beginning regained some innocence, and Iris did take the lead. We were lying in our bunk beds when her hand touched me on the wall side. I tried to grab her hand, but she got away. I followed her hand down.

It became a game of Iris trying to catch my hand on her side while I tried to catch her hand on mine. Eventually, we held hands, mostly on her side since mine could hang down as I lay on my stomach. When she fell asleep, her hand slipped out of mine.

We played the hand game for days before she guided me another step up the ladder. The game was the same as always until I felt the bunk shake. My hand sought her hand and found unfamiliar territory instead. I had just realized I was touching her shoulder when she grabbed my hand and moved it to the neck of her nightgown.

I did not understand what she wanted me to do. I did what seemed natural and explored into her gown. My fingers touched the top of a developing breast. Her breath was warm on my forearm. The magazines made heavy mention of a woman's nipples as a center of sexual pleasure so I fumbled for it. When I found what I thought was it, I tried to do what I could: gentle touches, passes of my fingertips, tugging it lightly. She moved so her other breast got attention. Figuring she liked it, I gave the new nipple the same attention. After some time, I moved back to the first breast. A couple of minutes later, Iris lay down.

We held hands until she fell asleep.

On Sunday, we played in the park; just chasing each other, getting a sexual grab, and the grabber becoming the chased. There was no one home so we were noisy during the last chase as she fled towards the apartment. I was on her heels but letting stay ahead. She ran through the apartment and into our room.

I caught her in the middle of the room, and we tumbled to the floor. I ended up on top of her. She tried to tickle me off, which caused a lot of squirming and rubbing against each other. As the rubbing at our lower extremities got to me, my dick hardened. Iris stopped moving and stared at me. I wanted to keep rubbing against her, but I did not want to be the only one doing it.

I looked into her eyes; they were dark, almost black. We remained frozen for a minute. Suddenly, she moved towards me and I responded in kind. Our lips touched in a quick kiss.

She let her head fall back and tickled me again. The tension momentarily relieved, we squirmed and rubbed against each other some more. She stopped moving when the focus of my rubbing centered on my dick. I looked down at her; she stared back.

I initiated a kiss.

As my first real kiss, it was far more intense than it should have been. We broke it, only to start another. The kissing distracted her from the renewal of my grinding against her.

I heard the front door open and stopped everything. Iris smiled and gave me another quick kiss like the first one, except with promise.

The kissing proved too much for either of us. We wanted the sexual, but the kissing was more intimate than we could handle. Iris and I entered into an unspoken agreement to leave intimate for weekends. Like 'The Itch' treating the chase and kiss as a ritual kept it at a safe distance. It also slowed our progress for two weeks.

I let her pick the time move up the next step, not wanting to lose what I gained and having learned she wanted it as badly. We returned the hand game as the road to sexual progression.

I was lying on my stomach with a hand hanging down to play with her breasts. Her hand appeared by my groin. I stared at her hand while something inside me whispered that Iris wanted to reciprocate. I moved my hand to play with her hair; she liked when I did that. Not having to reach down so far allowed me to turn my hips into her hand.

Iris took firm grip on my dick. She moved her hand up and down slowly. I did not have enough blood left for my brain to think of anything else to do except keep playing with her hair. Eventually, she lay down, taking her hand away.

I thought it was over until her hand appeared again. We played the catch-me game until she caught me on her side and held on. I assumed we were done and closed my eyes. Iris had other plans; she guided my hand until I came in contact with her.

I touched naked skin but did not recognize where she had placed my hand. My heart almost stopped when the closest thing I could correlate to the signals my fingers sent was peach fuzz.

Iris had pushed her pelvis up to get into position so my hand could touch her THERE!

My fingers blazed a trail south. I was delving into unfamiliar territory but eager to chart the waters. I tried to match what my fingers were touching to the pictures in the magazines. I split her lips with one finger and ran it up and down. I was too intent on trying to see with my fingers to think about her pleasure.

I found the spot that would give my dick entry into her. I dipped a finger inside and pulled it back out quickly. I did not know how far Iris was willing to go so I took a step forward and retreated two. If she did no complain or stop it, I returned to the step she allowed.

I touched her pussy lips again, just to running my fingertips up and down. I split her lips with a finger and, when I penetrated, left it inside her. I moved my finger in and not quite out. As I humped the bed, I imagined I was penetrating Iris with my dick rather than a finger.

She must have tired, taking my new-found treasure away. I heard moans as I rubbed myself to the best 'The Itch' ever.

We stayed on the sexual level of my finger on/in pussy for a couple of weeks. Iris had things to teach me about the female body. She grabbed my hand at times, which I did not understand it. Finally, I figured it out, she was telling me something felt nice.

She had a particular liking for my fingers rubbing the juncture at the top of her pussy lips. The 'clit' thing, mentioned in the porn magazine stories, made a lot more sense. I wanted to make Iris feel good so one night when she grabbed my hand I focused on where I thought her clit would be. I felt the small bump and concentrated on it. I used my fingertip to rub the spot in small circles. She let go of my hand but lifted her hips higher when I changed the motion to up and down stroking.

Something about what was happening made me pump into the bed faster and harder with my hips. A loud gasp and moan was the only sign I had given my first orgasm to a woman, but they were good company for my own pleasure.

Learning how to give Iris orgasms hindered our progress. She seemed content to receive them and, believing it would make what I really wanted more likely, I did not push.

My selflessness lasted a week.

I was lying on her bed in shorts, on a night my stepfather took my mother and Marisa out. I never took part in those types of family functions. Sensing I had something in mind, Iris stayed out of the room for a while. I had not planned it, but coming out of the shower I was inspired by being alone in the apartment with her.

I opened a Penthouse and look through it waiting for Iris to come into the room. I wanted to apply what Rachel revealed about 'The Itch'; Iris and I did not have to wait until bedtime to play.

She came into the room and closed the door. I did not look at her. She moved around the room, coming closer and closer to the bed until she sat down by me.

"Look," I said pointing at the pictures. Not the best line, but I did not have any better or know what a 'line' was. She nodded and stared at a picture of the centerfold.

I sat up and changed pages to keep her attention on the magazine. I put my hand on her back and moved it up and down.

We looked at the magazine for a while with me gently rubbing her back. When we got to the last page, I dumped the magazine on the floor. Iris did not say anything or move away. Unsure what to do, I kind of gave her a back rub. She dropped her head forward so her dark hair hid her features.

I pulled her back so we were lying down. I put my hand her stomach, moved it slowly up to her neck and back down a couple of times. Our legs off the bed was not the position I wanted, so I grabbed one of her arms and pulled her with me as I straightened. Iris let me guide her, maintaining her silence. Her willingness to move was enough for me to continue.

She was wearing a dress, which made getting where I wanted easier. I ran my fingers from her stomach to her neck without touching either breast. I propped myself above her by putting a hand on either side of her. She looked relaxed with her eyes closed. I leaned down and touched her lips with mine.

Kissing had to be a part of it.

I put more of my weight on top her, which freed a hand. I touched her stomach and moved up to cup a small breast. She made a sound into my mouth, convincing me I could safely move forward... or south. I reached below her dress and touched her thigh with my fingers.

Iris tensed but kissing her and brushing my finger on her skin got her to relax quickly. I gave her some time before moving my fingers just below her panties. She tensed, and I waited until another sound of pleasure escaped to claim a small part of her. I put my hand on her pubic mound and rubbed her through the panties.

It pushed her close to the edge, but instinct saved me again. I deepened our kiss; some of it was pressing my lips harder against her, but another part had to do with willing her to focus on the kiss. A part of me gloried as she ceded control to me.

I did not rest on my laurels.

My fingers traveled down to rub her pussy lips through the cloth of her panties. I applied the lessons I learned about her body and made the spot where cotton hid her clit the focus of my attention.

I settled beside her and used my other hand to push the shorts down my legs. I pulled a leg out them and then the other. I was naked from the waist down, while Iris still had her clothes on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.