Lesson
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Party ends and Holly leaves with Donatien for a liason. And a surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution   Violence  

Holly sighed, snuggling up against John.

He lay with his back to her, sound asleep. She gently petted him, this wonderful man who she had almost driven away.

Holly could feel Marnie on the other side of John, moving in the bed. A little thrill of arousal coursed through Holly at the thought of this lovely, sensual woman, Holly's lover and John's, sharing their bed. She heard John moan slightly and looked over to see Marnie starting to perform oral sex on John.

Holly spooned up against John, feeling his muscles tighten in his ass as his body began to respond. She sighed happily as her own body began to respond as well.

This was very erotic.

Holly realized her mind was quiet now. This weekend, this party, had been so arousing and yet so confusing.

Holly had been buffeted by so many feelings, so many new experiences, that her mind felt a little bruised.

Yet this she could wrap her mind around comfortably. John was being woken up by the beautiful Marnie sucking his cock, while Holly lay and luxuriated in the feeling of contented lust. Holly didn't want to join in. She just wanted to feel her cunt awakening and tightening, and her wetness starting, as sex was taking place just inches away.

She could smell John's odor change, from warm sleepiness to the harsher, muskier smell of his arousal. Holly moaned as her pussy got wetter.

Yesterday had been strange. The morning was wonderful, though the afternoon was a bit much. Holly thought of the group fucks she had been a part of, and felt herself get wetter still.

"Oh, yes, Holly," John moaned, half in his sleep still. Holly smiled. John would be excited to find it was Marnie awakening him and that excited Holly too.

Holly could smell Marnie's arousal too, and that was wonderful. Holly had never realized how much smell and taste was a part of sex. Yesterday, in the dark, where odor and flavor and touch was all she had, Holly had become intensely aware of their effects, and how much of her arousal depended on them.

John was groaning now and moving in his sleep. It was exciting to feel him like this. Holly idly wondered what dreams he might be having.

John moved, and sighed.

"Marnie, it's you," he said, surprised. "God, that's a nice way to wake up."

John lay back down, and Holly moved her body tighter up against him. She loved the feeling of his body tightening and moving, as his arousal grew. Her arousal grew as well.

John moved his hand behind himself, and into Holly's groin. Holly moaned and parted her legs, feeling his fingers slide up into her wet, excited slit. Holly moaned, closing her eyes and letting John feel her, touch her, masturbate her, as Marnie gave him a blow job.

John began to writhe and he pushed two fingers deep into Holly's cunt, her hot, creaming fuck-hole, and gripped her entire pussy tightly.

The words in her mind did the trick and Holly bit her lower lip as she came, feeling the pleasure course up through her body. John groaned and arched and came off as well, his ass tightening as he shot his load into Marnie's mouth. Marnie sat up, smiling, and wiped her full lips.

"That was nice," she said, and smiled over at Holly.

"I hope you don't mind me staying," Marnie said.

Holly shook her head and stretched.

"Not at all," she said. "I think it was very sexy."


The party was breaking up. Less than half the original number of guests were at breakfast, and many were preparing to leave, wearing boring traveling clothes, not the fascinating outfits they had been wearing.

Holly recognized several well-dressed guests, in tastefully expensive clothes. Yet she realized they had been "slaves" at the party, on the lowest rung of the ladder, by obvious choice.

"Did you enjoy the party?" Donatien asked from behind her, laying a hand on Holly's shoulder.

Holly turned and nodded.

"Very much," she said, smiling.

"Handling it okay?"

Donatien asked this softly, his eyes understanding and Holly felt an odd flush of desire. Donatien seemed to know her, better than Marnie, even better than John.

"Yes, pretty much so," Holly said. "It's all still very, very new."

Donatien nodded.

"Of course," he agreed. "Just remember that, just because you try something once, there's no shame in choosing not to repeat it."

Holly nodded. The drugged experience yesterday had left her both aroused, yet in a way disturbed and vaguely unsatisfied. It was as if, by abandoning her ability to resist or take part, she had abandoned her part in the situation.

Holly felt vaguely raped, and not in a good way.

That thought made her smile, amused by her own ruminations. She looked up at Donatien.

"Well, I had to try, right?" she asked.

Donatien shook his head.

"No, Holly, you didn't," he said softly. "And the fact you partook anyway was wonderful."

Holly was astounded at the thrill of arousal this man had just caused her. He was right: Holly didn't have to take part in any of it. She had chosen to do so, and enjoyed the fruits of her decisions, one way or the other.

She bent up and kissed Donatien, not lightly or even friendly, but erotically and totally.

"I still owe you," she whispered. "I hope you will take advantage of that."

Holly's cunt tightened at her own words. She was offering herself to this man, who had already fucked her in the dark yesterday. Neither of them had any illusions about what that meant, and that excited her as well.

Holly was simply taking control of her own pleasure.

Donatien smiled.

"I'm flying to New York this morning, but my companion decided to go to Hong Kong with a new friend. Perhaps you would like to join me?"

Holly waited, but there was nothing. No recriminations, no warnings, no threats echoing in her head. The voice, it seemed, had given up in disgust. This thought made Holly smiled even more broadly.

"I would love to," she whispered.

Donatien kissed her again, then smiled and walked away. Holly turned to John, who was smiling.

"Well, that takes care of everything," John said. "Marnie and I will fly back with Robert, and you can go with Donatien. You still have a day to play."

"You don't mind?" Holly asked, then realized how silly the question was. If John had minded, he wouldn't be encouraging her.

"Of course not, Holly," John said. "You won't mind if Marnie and Liana stay with me, will you?"

"Liana?" Holly asked and John nodded down the table, where Holly's young friend was sitting with Marnie and others.

Holly smiled. No, she did not mind at all. She was a tiny bit jealous, but only because she'd like to be a part of it, not because it was going to occur.

"You'll have to share her later," Holly said with a leer and John nodded.

"I'll tell her you demanded her body in return for mine," he said, grinning. "She'll like that."


Holly looked around, impressed. When Donatien had mentioned a jet, she had assumed he meant a commercial flight.

Instead, the limo had taken them to a private Lear-Jet, and they had boarded the plane. The interior was luxuriously laid out, in chrome and rich brown leather and teak, with thick wool carpets.

Donatien and she had strapped in, and the jet taxied out and took off.

"It's lovely," she said.

Donatien nodded.

"So are you," he said. "I see why John was so impressed."

"I think we're working things out," Holly told him.

"Yes," he said. "John just got in a little too deep and started to panic." Donatien smiled at her, unfastening his seat- belt. "I think you did too," he added.

Holly nodded. It was all so sudden; their relationship had moved so fast. She was nervous and scared. And she had, to a great extent, blamed John for that, even though it was really her choice all along.

"I've never made love in an airplane," Holly said.

Donatien laughed.

"Well, we'll have to take care of today, won't we?"

He slid his arms around Holly and kissed her. He was a big man, and Holly felt almost small in his arms. She moaned and kissed him back, feeling his strong body against hers and his hands holding her tightly.

Donatien pulled back and looked at Holly, his eyes grey-blue in this light.

"So, what did you learn this weekend?" he asked with a smile.

"That I love having orgy sex," she said. "Just enjoying and being enjoyed."

He nodded.

"And?" he asked.

Holly smiled. She liked this, being made to think about all the things that had occurred and try to puzzle out what she had brought away from the experience.

"I like being in control, sometimes," she said. "And part of that has a kind of scary edge, almost mean."

Donatien nodded.

"Sadistic," he said. "Hard and demanding."

Holly nodded.

"Yes, I saw that in myself," she told Donatien. "I think I like control, even if it is only the ability to say Mercy."

"So you can fulfill both sides of your needs," he said.

Holly smiled, feeling the flush of arousal starting low in her body and spreading.

"Yes," Holly said. "I guess I'm getting comfortable with the fact I have varied needs, and have the right to them."

Donatien chuckled.

"It's hard, Holly. Women are given such conflicting messages: Nice Girls and Bad Girls and Good Mothers and Good Wives and being sexually fulfilled, but never slutty. It makes it impossible to figure out just what you are supposed to do to fulfill all those roles, and not slip the other way."

Holly sighed. Yes, her upbringing had certainly reinforced that. No matter what, Holly had always slipped or failed somehow. In a way, she was learning to "fail" and not care and even to delight in it. That was what her dirty thoughts were about: Turning the tables on the situation and delighting in it's nastiness.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.