Lesson
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Party ends and Holly leaves with Donatien for a liason. And a surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution   Violence  

Holly sat in the darkness, waiting for her eyes to become accustomed.

She raised her hand to her face, but could still not see anything.

It was pitch black in the room.

Holly waited for the game to start.

John had told her to dress nicely, as she might for the street. Then he had accompanied her downstairs, to an area of the house she had not been to before.

There were dozens of others, like herself and John, dressed in everything from jeans and shorts to dresses and suits. They stood talking among themselves, and looking over the new arrivals.

Donatien appeared at the door to the room.

"All those here are new to this game," Donatien said. "The rules are simple: Anything goes."

"And, of course," Donatien added with a chuckle, "Mercy is always in effect."

Holly looked at John, fascinated and excited. He had told her nothing, only that he wanted her to join him for this activity.

The doors to the rooms opened and they walked in.

There were sofas and chairs and other simple furnishings, but mostly it was a large carpeted area. Rooms led into other rooms.

And people were sitting around and chatting. There was an air of expectation, and of arousal.

John sat Holly on a couch, then took a seat nearby.

The other new participants sat around in various places.

Holly looked at the people around them. A lovely Oriental girl sat facing her, in a green silk dress and dark stockings, with high heels on.

The girl noticed Holly's look and smiled.

There was an older couple on another couch, both talking with a pretty young black woman who was sitting with them.

More people kept coming in. A pleasant looking older man sat next to Holly on the sofa, and nodded at her and John.

Soon there were people all over the complex of rooms, well over a hundred.

There was the sound of door being closed, and the lights began to dim slowly.

They continued to dim until the rooms were in total darkness.

Holly sat, unable to see anything at all. She could feel and hear the people around her, but couldn't see a thing.

She sat this way, feeling strangely cut off from the world around her, for about fifteen minutes. John (at least, she was pretty sure it was John) reached over to take her hand.

The room was gone, replaced by sounds and the occasional movement of someone going by. There was pleasant music in the background.

Then there was the sounds of doors closing. Donatien's voice came over the speaker system.

"The lights have failed," he said. "You are in total darkness. You may do as you wish, since no one can see your actions, appropriate or not. You are anonymous, as are the bodies around you. You may be gentle or rough, help or hinder, reassuring lover or rapist."

"No one will know who you are or what you are doing but you."

Music came on, an odd mix of drums and instruments that made hearing what has happening around you difficult.

Almost immediately a woman began screaming.

"No! NO! Stop them! Somebody, please help!"

The man beside her grasped her roughly, groping for her breasts. She got up and pushed him away, walking off into the darkness to get away, trying to remember the layout of the room.

She bumped into somebody, then reached out, feeling the slick satin.

It was the Oriental woman, Holly thought.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, sliding up to her face.

Then she felt lips on hers, and a hot tongue sliding along her mouth.

She slid her hand up the satin and found a breast, still covered in the dress.

The woman moaned and kissed her more passionately.

Nearby in the darkness, she could hear clothing being torn and someone struggling. The black woman? She wondered. The blonde in the corner?

Holly felt a hand on her hips, sliding over her tight pants, and down into her groin. John? Or someone else?

The woman in front of her was suddenly gone. The person behind her (John? A man? A woman?) was pulling her down to the floor, and sliding their hand under her top in the back.

Holly pushed away and crawled across the floor, unable to see a thing.

Holly felt somebody and reached out, finding a head and a cock being sucked.

Someone bumped into her, and grabbed her, running their hands over her.

She managed again to escape.

She tried to figure out her feelings. Fear, definitely. Helplessness. But she was invisible. That made her feel strange. No one would know it was her.

She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

She bumped into someone.

"Excuse me," she said.

"Certainly," a woman's voice answered, a little shaky. "This is my first time."

"Mine too," Holly answered.

Holly reached out and touched the woman. They were alone in the darkness.

No one would know.

Why was that phrase repeating itself in her mind?

No one would know.

She grabbed the woman. She pushed at Holly and tried to get away.

"No, what are you doing?" she asked.

She sounded young.

No one would know.

Holly pulled the woman to her, kissing her roughly.

No one would know.

The woman struggled, but Holly knew something very freeing.

This girl always had mercy.

They both did.

Holly slid her hand over the small woman's back, sliding around to cup a small, soft breast, held by a soft bra.

The woman tried to push away her hand.

No one would know.

Holly pushed the woman's hand away and found the buttons of her blouse. She took the material and jerked.

It ripped.

Holly felt her cunt cream, sudden and very wet. She remembered the night she had taken control, that she had done what she wanted to, not caring what John or anyone else thought.

No one would know.

She held the woman's hair and kissed her, wetly and obscenely. She was the master, the controller, the rapist. She would do what she wanted. She would decide.

The woman was much smaller than she, and slender, and not near as strong. This excited Holly for some perverse reason.

Holly could be in control.

She found the woman's blouse, already hanging open and ripped it with both hands.

The woman moaned, whether from excitement or disgust Holly could not tell.

She has mercy, Holly thought. Let her use it if she wants.

Holly found herself in the harsh embrace of the most powerfully erotic, disturbing yet wonderful feeling she had ever had.

She was the aggressor, taking what she wanted.

This is what a rapist felt like, Holly realized, only her victim had mercy.

And until she used it, Holly would use this woman entirely for her own vile pleasure.

Holly grabbed the bra and ripped it off the woman.

Holly roughly felt the woman's breasts, roughly, sliding one hand down to find soft cotton slacks.

She forced her hand between the woman's slender legs, excited at the unbelievable erotic feeling of taking control.

She kissed the woman, wetly and aggressively.

The woman pulled back.

"Go as hard as you want," the woman said quietly. "I'm loving this."

Holly felt a rush of desire. It both stimulated and scared her.

She was not the type of woman who would...

Holly grabbed the woman's pants, jerking so hard she heard the button pop and the fabric rip. The woman moaned in the darkness.

Maybe Holly was that kind of woman!

She kissed the girl in the darkness, hungrily and aggressively, as she pushed her hand down the womans' pants. She could feel underwear and the soft harshness of the woman's bush as she worked her hand between the woman's struggling thighs.

Holly grabbed the panties and pulled them hard, dragging them up into the woman's cunt. Holly often did this herself, when she was fantasizing about her own rape.

The woman moaned.

"Oh, God," she said, tears in her voice.

"Spread your fucking legs," Holly said. "Spread for me, you bitch."

Holly felt the woman spread her legs and felt her own arousal escalate. Shit, she was creaming and wanted...

Holly slid her hand down, cupping this girl's cunt in the darkness, feeling her lips and the band of panty jammed inside of her crotch. Holly realized she was squatting on the woman's knee, rubbing her own excited cunt on her.

Holly dragged the panties out of the woman's slit, and pushed her fingers into the girl's slit.

The girl's inside was slick and wet and hot, and Holly moaned as she felt herself come.

Holly pushed her fingers up into the girls cunt, laying her weight on her and kissing her mouth so openly and wetly...

"Touch me," Holly ordered. "Touch my fucking cunt. You made it wet, you have to take care of it."

The woman slid her hand down over Holly's body.

"Please, don't make me do that," the woman whispered. "I've never done that before. Please, just let me go."

Holly was riding so high on her adrenaline she didn't care what the girl said, as long as it wasn't Mercy. Some sane part of her mind was listening for that word.

Holly unzipped her own pants and pulled them down, then found the girl's hand and forced it to the waistband of her panties.

"Touch my cunt, bitch," she said.

"Fuck you, you pervert!" the girl yelled.

Holly felt her excitement and, yes, rage. Holly grabbed the girl's hair and pulled it, hard enough to make her scream.

"SAY MERCY OR TOUCH MY FUCKING CUNT, SLUT!" Holly screamed.

The girl put her hand down Holly's underwear and cupped her wet cunt.

Despite her protests, the girl was quite experienced in pleasuring a woman, and Holly moaned as the girl began to rub and massage her whole cunt, finding her clit and putting a finger inside of Holly's cunt, finding and fucking her most sensitive places.

"Oh, shit!" Holly moaned as the girl began to bring her off.

Holly was so excited she could barely speak. Holly jerked off her own pants and panties and squatted over the girl's face in the darkness.

"Eat my twat, bitch," she said, huskily. "Eat my fucking hot cunt. Make me come off!"

The girl began to lick and suck at her. Holly felt movement behind her, and the girl began to move rhythmically, as somebody in the darkness began to fuck her.

"Oh, shit, yes!" the girl moaned, and sucked Holly's cunt deep into her mouth.

Holly yelled as she orgasmed, feeling the wetness spraying on her own inner thighs and legs. The girl was licking the length of Holly's slit, rapidly, and bringing Holly higher.

Hands came out of the darkness and found her. Holly didn't try to stop them as they felt her, softly but insistently. A stronger set of hands came it, ripping Holly's blouse open and roughly jamming down inside of her bra.

Holly's head was pulled back and she was kissed, roughly and wetly. She responded as she felt her bra pulled down and other hands on her ass and cunt.

Then she was pulled into the darkness and a man was on top of her, his cock finding her wet cunt in the darkness and pushing deep inside her.

Holly moaned as she was fucked. She felt a cock near her mouth and slid her lips over it, sucking and licking at it hungrily.

Then it moved from her mouth into the darkness.

She felt a woman squatting on her hand and she frigged the strange cunt, trying to make it as excited as she was. She felt something brushing across her breasts, and felt a woman's hair. Then she realized it was the hair of the man fucking her, and grabbed it, dragging his face down and kissing him aggressively.

"Fuck me harder, you wimp!" she said. The cock in her began ramming her, making her come with almost every thrust.

"Better, slut?" the man said.

It was Donatien's voice.

Holly felt the orgasms she was having balling up together in one incredible wave that struck so hard she screamed and bit the shoulder of the man fucking her. She could taste blood.

She hung on as the wave engulfed her, and crashed through her body.

Then she fell back, exhausted and crying.

But it wasn't over. She was being turned, made to kneel, her ass in the air.

She felt wet fingers probe inside of her asshole, and something being introduced, something fleshy, hard yet yielding.

Oh, god, he was going to fuck her ass.

Holly exhaled, remembering the painful pleasure of the butt plug. Surely, he was no bigger than...

Holly cried out as the pressure increased. She moaned and cried and writhed as her ass was pulled, forced open and a burning pain shot through her, along with the darkest pleasure she had ever experienced.

Holly could feel the monster inside of her, ripping at her insides as it moved, and she cried and begged him to stop, but was careful not to use the word Mercy.

She felt it drive deep inside of her and the pain reached a crescendo, and the twisted arousal swept her like fire flashing across a fiery ceiling, burning and hurting, yet so beautiful.

The fire exploded in her head.

Holly's brain joined her body in the total darkness.

Donatien held her gently.

"Good girl," Holly heard him say softly, somewhere in another place. "Good Holly."


Holly stood in the shower, letting the hot water beat down on her.

Holly was sore from Donatien's hard fuck, and her ass was both bruised and bleeding. And she still hurt from the spankings and whippings yesterday.

The door slid open and Liana entered.

Liana was tiny and fragile looking, her skin a soft golden hue. She was Tahitian, Holly had learned, and had just turned nineteen.

She was the girl Holly had attacked.

"Can I wash you, Mistress?" Liana asked.

Holly nodded.

Holly had woken outside the room. She was in severe pain anally, and the nurse (yes, a real nurse) had put a painkiller on her anal sphincter. The nurse had told Holly there was only minor tearing, which was to be expected, and to keep the area clean.

Liana was there. She had smiled and thanked Holly.

"I loved what you did," she said with a small smile. "I'm new here, and wasn't sure what to expect. I was excited to find you were a woman.

She smiled right at Holly, a look of almost reverence in her eyes.

"Thank you for being my first."

Holly had smiled.

"First woman, or first ever?" she asked.

"My first forced," Liana said. "I loved it."

"Well," Holly said with a shrug, "you didn't seem to mind."

Liana had followed Holly out of the infirmary and now here she was in her shower, gently washing her.

"I could be your servant, if you want," Liana said, as she washed Holly's back, and knelt to gently wash her butt and pussy.

"For the day?" she asked. That sounded interesting.

"For as long as you choose," Liana said.

"I'm probably a lousy master," Holly said, then caught herself. Don't assume you can't do something well, until you actually try it and fail miserably at it, more than once.

It was the rule John used in the hospital, with all the interns. And, of course, few failed more than once, if at all.

Holly straightened up.

"If you will be a good servant," Holly said. "I can be very demanding."

"I hope so," Liana said, and giggled.


The late afternoon sun was lovely. Holly lay on the grass, sun-tanning naked. John sat beside her in a chair, reading the latest in the series of espionage thrillers he enjoyed.

Liana lay at Holly's feet, wearing a tiny bathing suit. She was drowsing face down, gently touching Holly's foot.

Holly loved the heat on her pussy. When she was a teenager, she used to lay with her crotch toward the sun, letting it heat it. The feeling was marvelously erotic and sensual.

Today her legs were spread and the nearly setting sun shone directly on it. People looked, of course, but she liked that.

Look all you want. Fuck me if you like.

That thought made her cunt tighten.

'God, Holly, your mother was right, ' she thought. 'You've become a total slut. And damn, you're good at it!'

She chuckled at her own thoughts.

She hurt. Her ass was a mess. Between being whipped, spanked and fucked, she was in wonderfully erotic discomfort.

And now she seemed to have an admirer. Liana had followed her, not intrusive, but there. She imagined she had done much the same with Marnie, after she had spanked her that first time.

Holly idly wondered where Marnie had gone to. She hadn't seen her since last night.

She closed her eyes against the bright sun. Liana had slathered Holly with sun block, so she didn't burn. But she still wanted to be careful.

She thought about this morning. The fucking had been nice, but she kept thinking of ripping at Liana's clothes, of how close she had come to hitting her, smacking her, wanting to...

Holly sighed. She'd wanted to rape her. To fuck her.

God, she had gone wild.

The heat on her pussy made her hotter and she wanted to...

"Liana," she said softly.

"Yes, Mistress?" Liana said.

"Come inside," Holly said, surprised at her own decisiveness. "I want to have sex with you."

Liana rose and followed Holly toward the house.


Holly turned at the entrance to her room.

"I want you clothed," she said. "Skirt, non-sexy panties, simple top."

"Schoolgirl?" Liana asked.

Holly nodded.

"Yeah, I want to fuck a schoolgirl," she said.

Liana smiled and took off at a trot.

Holly went into her room, her heart racing.

What was she doing? This girl looked young and she wanted her to look younger.

She was excited at that thought, and the thought of...

What? Raping her? Humiliating her? Forcing her? Doing to her all the things she fantasized having done to herself?

Holly sighed. Her cunt was hot and wet and felt, almost hard, like it was so horny it needed to be released.

To come, like a man.

Holly realized she had crossed some kind of threshold. She had stood at the entrance, that night with John. But Liana's small stature, her youth, her vulnerability and especially her willingness to be abused, excited Holly.

Holly dressed quickly, in simple slacks and a man's shirt. She slipped into a pair of cork sandals and was ready to go.

She looked around the room, then headed downstairs.

The main room was rather quiet. A man was being whipped at the Station, and the examination area had a small group around it.

Holly saw a male slave and stopped him.

"Where can I find a dildo?" she asked.

He looked down at his erect penis.

"This won't do, ma'am?" he asked.

Holly realized, funny as it was, this was not appropriate for a slave.

She slapped him, hard.

His eyes went bright, and he looked down, chastised and obviously excited.

"I accept your punishment, Mistress," he said.

Holly's cunt creamed. Damn, it felt good.

"I want a dildo, now!" she said.

The man turned and walked to a chest, and withdrew a black dildo and brought it to her.

"Will this do, ma'am?" he asked, not looking up.

It was a long, rather thick dildo, on a ringed handle shaped like the handle of an old billy club.

Holly took it and hefted it.

"This is just fine," she said. She took the young man's hair and pulled his head back, kissing him wetly and thoroughly, enjoying him kissing her in return.

Then she pushed him back and walked away.

Damn, she was horny. Guy horny. Feel em up and leave em horny.

Holly actually laughed aloud as she started up the steps.

"You sound happy," Marnie said from the landing above.

"Marnie!"

Holly hurried up the steps and hugged Marnie.

"Having fun, today?" Holly asked her.

Marnie nodded.

"Yes, I am. Apparently you're having a great time."

Marnie looked at the dildo Holly was carrying and smiled.

"That for you?" she asked.

Holly smiled wickedly.

"Nope," she said. "I'm gonna use it to fuck my new girlfriend."

"You go, girl!" Marnie said with a laugh.

Holly kissed Marnie.

"I'll see you at dinner," Holly said, and hurried off down the hall.

Liana was already in the room waiting. She wore a dark blue pleated skirt and blue suit jacket, with a gold crest on the pocket. Her white blouse had a red neckerchief worn as a tie.

Liana's knee socks were white and she wore simple black flats.

She smiled up at Holly, her eyes bright. Her long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and she wore only lipstick and a touch of eye makeup.

Liana looked about fifteen and delectable.

"I like the outfit," Holly said. "Where did you get it?"

"Wardrobe," she said. "I found it last Thursday and ran down and got it."

"Wardrobe?" Holly asked.

Liana nodded.

"Yeah, they have all kinds of stuff here," she said.

Liana colored slightly and pointed at some things laying on the bed.

"I brought some stuff you might like to use," Liana added, a little embarrassed by her own assertiveness.

Holly looked at the things on the bed. There was full set of manacles, a many-ended whip like Marnie had used on her and another dildo like the one Holly had just gotten were there, as well as a length of rope, a roll of duct tape, and a pair of EMT scissors, like they used in the hospital to cut off clothes.

Holly felt a wave of arousal. These were the things this girl wanted used on her.

This was her fantasy, as well as something that fascinated Holly right now.

She could feel herself creaming and luxuriated in the feeling.

"I like this too," she told Liana.

Liana smiled and nodded.

"I guess I could do it for you, if you wanted," Liana offered uncertainly.

Holly smiled at this darling girl and leaned over and kissed her. Liana kissed well, eagerly, and Holly pulled Liana hard against herself and kissed her thoroughly.

Shit, she was horny!

"No," she told Liana. "I just told you that because I am going to rape and humiliate you. And I want you to be honest about how you feel."

Liana nodded, her eyes bright.

"My older friend brought me here," Liana said. "We're lovers, but she likes it kind of mushy and sweet. I guess I've always thought of it a little... differently," Liana finally added, with a shrug.

"Sometimes I do too," Holly said. Holly realized one of the reasons she was so attracted to this girl. Liana was younger and less experienced. This put Holly in a dominant role.

And with Liana she wanted that dominance. She was very excited by that part of herself, a part too often shoved aside in quest of her masochistic tendencies.

Holly smiled at Liana.

"Do you have a fantasy?" she asked her.

Liana looked sideways and shrugged.

"Kind of," she said uncertainly.

"But you want me to just take control right now?" Holly asked, stunned with sudden realization. God, she was playing John's role! She was not taking control, but being sure she did things within Liana's comfort level. She was being the same indecisive person she now realized John had been.

Liana nodded and smiled.

"I'd like you to enjoy yourself. I want to be yours tonight. Your captive, your slut, your daughter: whatever excites you."

Holly felt a rush of adrenaline. God, she was living in John's skin, hearing this girl tell her the same things she loved to tell John. The things that excited her. The things that turned her on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.