Lesson - Cover

Lesson

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Party ends and Holly leaves with Donatien for a liason. And a surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution   Violence  

Holly awoke in Marnie's arms.

Holly snuggled up against Marnie's lush body, Holly's butt still burning from last night's spanking.

She was a bad girl. She realized that now.

Not that she had done anything bad with John, not in their physical relationship. The sexual games were fun and being with John was wonderful.

But she hurt herself and she hurt others. She constantly berated herself and put herself down. And then she went off on John, hoping to be punished. And, instead, she had hurt him too.

Holly realized now why she had told John sometimes she didn't want Mercy with him. Because she wanted him to take control, to do what he wanted and not be so damned nice about it.

Like Marnie had done with her last night.

Marnie was sleeping, her full, sexy mouth slightly open, one of her lovely full breasts exposed by the mussed sheets. Holly moved up and kissed those full lips, gently but insistently moving her mouth on Marnie's, sliding her tongue along the edges of Marnie's lips, still sticky with sleep.

Marnie moaned and slid her arms around Holly, kissing her in return. Holly felt her body respond: She was in bed with this naked, beautiful woman, their warm bodies against each other, their breasts touching, their arms and legs moving to find each other.

Holly loved the feeling.

Their kiss became more passionate, and Holly slid her hand down, finding Marnie's cleft, feeling a thrill of arousal as she touched the clitoral ring in Marnie's cunt.

Marnie opened her eyes, and looked up at Holly, who had practically crawled on top of her now.

"That's an interesting way to wake up," she said, sliding her hand over Holly's breasts and down over her belly. Holly spread her legs as Marnie's fingers found her cunt, her center, and began to touch her, sliding into Holly's valley, her Cunnis Vallecula, finding Holly's clit and touching it gently.

"You're dry," Marnie said. But she did not quit touching Holly, she simply rolled over a bit and opened the drawer of her bedside table.

Marnie pulled out a container of lubricant, and then something long, black and flaccid.

Holly's cunt gave a squeeze as she realized what it was.

It was a two headed dildo.

"Let's fuck," Marnie said with an randy grin.

"Can I be on the bottom?" Holly asked. She realized that with Holly beneath her, she felt like the aggressor, which, of course, she was.

But she wanted Marnie to fuck her, not the other way around.

Marnie smiled and flipped Holly on her back, her full, sexy body now laying on top. Marnie poured some of the gel on her hand and slid it under the covers, cupping Holly's pussy with the slick, sexy substance.

"Ooooh," Holly moaned, "it's warm!"

She could feel Marnie's hand on her now slick cunt, sliding along her and up inside of her, wet and warm and greasy.

"Put some on me," Marnie told her, taking Holly's hand and filling it with hot lubricant.

Holly pushed her hand down and cupped Marnie's cunt (God, Holly loved that word!). Holly both lubricated and massaged Marnie's cunt, sliding the very slippery gel into every fold and crevice.

Holly's finger's found Marnie's opening and slid inside of her. The warm gel felt so sexy as it made Marnie's cunt slimy and inviting.

Marnie oiled the dildo and slid it into Holly's pussy. She moaned as the rather large prick entered her. Then she felt Marnie move, and moan as she put the other end into herself.

Marnie threw back the covers and lay back on the bed, so their pussies were nearly touching. Holly looked up at the ceiling and realized, with a start, it was fully mirrored. God, she hadn't even noticed last night!

Holly gazed up at the reflection of her and Marnie, laying naked on their backs, the black dildo connecting their cunts, and felt her arousal intensify.

"I didn't see the mirror," Holly said. Then she wished she hadn't spoken. The reflection was so exciting, she didn't want to ruin in with conversation.

But Marnie just opened her eyes, looking up into the mirror, and winking at Holly's reflextion.

Marnie thrust her hips toward Holly, pushing the fat dildo deep in her cunt. Holly moaned, and pushed back, which drove the dildo deeper inside of Marnie and further into her own cunt as well.

Marnie and Holly lay, moving their hips and bodies, fucking each other and themselves.

And watching themselves in the mirrored ceiling, their body's writhing and their skin beginning to glisten with the sweat of their excitement.

Holly groaned she felt herself getting ready to come, and she watched herself in the mirror as the orgasm hit, making her arch and tighten. Seeing her own reflection as she orgasmed made her even more excited, and Holly came again.

"Oh, fuck!" Marnie grunted as she began to come, and Holly watched in the mirror as Marnie came, twisting and arching and pushing the dildo deeper into her and Holly's cunts.

Their pussies were touching now, and Holly felt Marnie's cunt lips against her own and watched in the mirror as they touched and moved together.

Holly began to writhe, pushing against Marnie's cunt and filling herself with the hot, slick dildo at the same time.

Marnie was pushing too, and their cunt's were hard together, rubbing each other as they fucked each other as well.

Holly cried out as another orgasm hit, and she realized that, morning or not, she was creaming.

Holly could feel her hot fluids on Marnie's pubes, and she moaned and writhed as she ground her own pussy against Marnie, feeling Marnie's soft, full pussy lips pressed up against hers.

Marnie was beginning to make rapid little grunts as she fucked herself again Holly, pushing and pushing, again and again, their pubes slapping together and the dildo inside both of them fucking them as she did so.

Marnie's eyes went wide. Marnie cried out and ground herself hard against Holly's pubes as she came.

The feelings, and the sight of Marnie orgasming as their cunts touched was too much for Holly. She came off, hard and sudden, the whip-like orgasm that she loved, and she pushed hard against Marnie's cunt, feeling her juices soaking Marnie's cunt and her own.

Finally they just lay, looking at their reflections and letting the soft aftershocks of orgasm ripple through their bodies.

"Jesus, that was amazing," Holly said.

Marnie smiled up at Holly's refection.

"I love my dildo," she said. "Just the right length to get a good fucking and rub cunts together until you start a fire.

Holly laughed. Marnie had such an easy way about her. She made Holly feel okay about what she was doing.

Then she thought of John and realized he tried to do the same thing.

The phone rang, and Marnie laughed.

"Isn't that supposed to happen during the fun?" Marnie asked with a smile. "Someone's timing is a little off."

Holly chuckled.

"I think it was just right," she said.

Marnie moved away from Holly, pulling the black dildo out of herself and answering the phone.

"Hello?" Marnie said, and then she smiled.

"Donatien!" Marnie said excitedly. That was the extent of Holly's eavesdropping, because Marnie began to speak rapidly, in French.

Holly spoke enough French to recognize the language, but nowhere near enough to keep up with the rapid fire conversation. Marnie was both excited and very animated.

Holly watched as she talked on the phone. God, Holly thought, this beautiful woman she had just had sex with, sitting naked and totally unself-consciously as she spoke French with a friend.

Holly could feel her own butt, still hot and suffused with a delicious pain. She could think that now, she realized. She enjoyed the pain, it made her happy and made her feel, well, truly alive.

She smiled up at the mirror, looking at the reflection of her body, the black dildo looking quite obscene as it protruded from her.

A song began running through Holly's mind as she enjoyed her reflection, the sight and feel of the dildo inside of her, the wonderful, uncomfortable glow of her spanked ass, and Marnie, naked and lush, talking in French to a friend.

She smiled contentedly as she hummed to herself.

This could be the start of something good.

Marnie hung up the phone and turned to Holly.

"Donatien wants to meet you for dinner," Marnie told her. "John told him you are interested in the Club. He left a message on your machine. I would have told him you were here, but I wanted to give you the out, should you decide not to meet with him."

Hearing John's name brought back the events of yesterday. Holly's mind began to race. John must not have told his brother about the fight. Would she be welcome in the Club, now that she and John were on the outs? Would John be there, as he had promised?

Marnie apparently saw her doubts in her expression, because she bent over Holly and kissed her, bringing her back to reality with her luscious, talented mouth.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," Holly told her.

Marnie smiled down at her.

"You are the one joining the club," Marnie told her. "It's not a couples thing. If you want to join, you should. Don't let this tiff with John mess things up for you."

Holly nodded. She thought this problem with John was more than a 'tiff, ' but Marnie was right.

It was her decision to make, and no one else's.

Holly smiled as she started to get up.


"I'd like your permission to speak with John."

Marnie looked over the cafeteria table at Holly, who was shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

Holly's ass was sore where Marnie had spanked her. Holly had checked it out in the mirror, red and bruised, finding the sight both disquieting and deeply erotic.

Holly found a comfortable spot, for now, and looked over at Marnie.

"You need my permission to talk to John?"

"I want to tell him what happened last night. I want to share with him what you said and what we did."

"I appreciate you asking me first," Holly told her.

Marnie smiled.

"What happens in this room stays in this room, remember?" she asked. "I can't break that confidence without your permission."

Holly nodded her assent, with a pang of sadness at the mention of that phrase, the comforting phrase she had thrown back in John's face.

"Sure, you can tell him. You can tell him you spanked me too."

"And that we had sex afterwards?"

Holly smiled.

"Sure. I don't think he'll mind."

Marnie leaned toward Holly.

"You may have to give some time," she warned. "I've never seen him in such a total relationship. He really loves and trusts you, and thought you felt the same way. You may have damaged that."

Irreparably?" Holly asked. She had never known someone who could see a relationship, sexual or not, in quite such a clear way as Marnie seemed to.

Except, Holly thought sorrowfully, John Holcomb.

Marnie looked at Holly softly. Marnie could see the pain she was in: Holly knew that.

"We'll have to wait and see," Marnie told her.


Holly was busy that day. A multiple car pile-up brought in eight traumas, three major, five minor, and she was running.

She saw John, but he only curtly told her which trauma's to take. Since they were so busy, they worked separately, trying to stabilize the most badly injured patients and, when two of them died, having to tell the families the terrible news as well.

She and Marnie worked well together, Holly noticed. Marnie was highly regarded on the Unit as an excellent nurse, as well as without doubt the most beautiful nurse in the hospital.

This had resulted in the same rumors as were circulated about John, with his blonde hair and male model looks: Their success was due to their looks and little else.

Yet anyone who worked with either of them knew better.

Holly saw John heading into his office, and followed.

She tapped at the door.

"Enter," she heard him say.

Holly opened the door. John saw her and his grey eyes became wary.

"Come in, Holly. Close the door, please."

She entered and sat in the chair facing his desk.

"John, we have to talk."

He looked up and nodded.

"I talked to Marnie earlier," he said, his face unreadable.

"John, I did something terrible to you last night," Holly said, her eyes filling with tears.

John nodded, without comment.

He rose and went to the door.

"Holly, I have a meeting I have to go to. And a social engagement tonight I can't miss. I'm sorry, but what happened between us is personal, not hospital business. And the Hospital has to come first, as I'm sure you realize."

Holly nodded. She was a doctor. She understood that medicine has priority.

This was a personal problem, and had to be put aside for now, hard as that was.

He reached out and touched her face.

"I'm not putting you off, Holly," he said gently. "I understand you're having a lot of doubts and fears. Hell, so am I."

He smiled at her gently.

"We'll talk, soon."

Then he turned and was gone.


Marnie was in the nurse's lounge when Holly went in for a cup of coffee.

"I just made it," Marnie said. Holly poured herself a cup.

Marnie got up and closed the door, approaching Holly.

"How's the butt doing?" she asked.

"It hurts like hell," Holly told her. "You'll notice I'm not sitting."

"Did you talk to John?" Marnie asked.

Holly shrugged.

"For about thirty seconds," she told Marnie. "He said he was busy."

"It's true," Marnie told her. "The Hospital is up for re- certification, and the heads of the various local E.R.s get together tonight for their annual meeting."

"Then he's not just putting me off," Holly said, relieved.

"No, but he is hurt," Marnie told her. "I talked to him today.

He basically said that, until you have a better control of your masochism, maybe he'd better cool it."

Holly's heart sank. Oh, God, she had blown it.

Marnie took her hands and looked into Holly's eyes.

"Holly, it's not your fault," Marnie told her. "You don't understand what you're doing. You are learning about it, and that's great. Its just that John has a real emotional investment, and that makes it difficult for him."

Holly nodded, her despair welling up. Well, it was quite possible she didn't have to worry about John's motives or her sexual hang-ups. John would just go on with his life and Holly would be left behind, just a footnote in John Holcomb's life.

Holly began to weep.

Marnie gently took Holly in her arms and held her as she cried.


Holly drove home after shift. It had been a very long shift and she was exhausted.

It didn't help that she had alienated the man she thought she was falling in love with.

When she went in the apartment, she checked her messages. One intrigued her.

"This is Donatien," the voice said with a definite French accent. "I understand you are interested in the Societie and I would like to meet with you, tonight if possible. I am only in town until tomorrow, so tonight would be best. Can you call me at..."

Holly wrote down the number and looked at the phone. Did Donatien know? Had John told him?

Or was this just another thing she had destroyed last night, in her bout of...

Of what, Holly thought. Insanity? Sanity? Was what happened yesterday a cry for help, a sane attempt to leave a potentially dangerous and admittedly strange relationship?

Holly looked at the piece of paper, then crumpled it and threw in the waste basket.


The phone rang and Holly ran to answer it. She hoped it was Marnie, just calling to see how she was.

But when she answered it was a man's voice.

"Holly, this is Donatien," she heard the voice say, in a soft French accent.

"Oh," she said.

"I'm sorry to bother you," he said apologetically, "but I did want to meet with you and I'm flying back to France tomorrow. I know it's very short notice, but I'm free tonight. If you aren't available, I'd completely understand, but I was hoping we could have dinner and talk."

Holly tried to think and finally just told him.

"John and I had a fight yesterday," she said.

"Ah, the vagaries of love," Donatien said gently. "Does that mean you are no longer interested in the Societie?"

Holly began to tell him yes, but her body stopped her. She thought of last night, with Marnie, of the rules she had learned, of what she was discovering about herself.

"No," she said. "It doesn't. I would be very interested in meeting you."


Holly drove towards the restaurant, kicking herself mentally.

John was supposed to be there with her. Now here she was, alone, going to meet a perfect stranger, a man who she was well aware was into things she could only imagine.

She pulled up at the front of Sebastian's, and the Valet took her keys from her.

Holly walked into the restaurant. She'd heard of Sebastian's: it was said to be both very, very good and very, very expensive.

She hoped tonight wouldn't break her.

The Maitre d' smiled up at her.

"Holly Jackson," she told him. "I'm here to meet a friend."

He nodded and motioned her into the restaurant.

"This way, please, Doctor Jackson. Mr. Holcomb is expecting you."

He led her through the restaurant and toward a corner table. She could see a woman was seated at the table, with her back to her. Her hair fell almost to her hips, brown and straight and beautiful.

Then the owner of the hair turned, and she realized this was a man.

The man stood and smiled. A little taller than John, a little older, with a neatly trimmed beard and moustache and piercingly blue eyes, there was no doubt this was John's brother.

The family resemblance was striking.

He offered her his hand.

"Doctor Holcomb, how nice to meet you," he said. "I am Donatien."

He held her seat for her as she sat down.

"I'm sorry you and my brother had a fight," he said. "John is very tightly wound. I'm surprised he doesn't go off more often."

Holly shook her head.

"I was most of the problem," she told him.

"Things happen. You have only been seeing each other a short time."

Holly nodded, realizing with a shock it had been less than a month, much less.

She smiled at Donatien.

"About three weeks," she told him.

"Was it John who told you about the Societie?" he asked, using the French pronunciation once again.

Holly nodded.

"Yes, and I've also met Marnie."

Donatien smiled.

"Ah, the lovely Marnie. She truly is beautiful, isn't she?"

"Yes, she really is," Holly agreed.

"So, you are interested in joining the Club?" Donatien asked.

Holly sighed.

"I honestly don't know," she told him. "John invited me to. It seems interesting, but..."

Donatien chuckled.

"Ah, there is always the 'but, '" he said.

Holly smiled.

"I wanted to find out more before I made a decision," she told him.

Donatien bent his head in assent. The waiter arrived and they ordered their food. Holly was relieved Donatien let her order her own meal: she worried he would order something unbelievably expensive.

Donatien looked back at her, with a gentle smile.

"What can I tell you about us?" he asked.

Holly looked at him.

"You're not French, are you?" she asked curiously.

Donatien shook his head.

"Born in America. My parents divorced when I was young and John and I were shuttled back and forth between our Father, in New York, and our Mother, who moved to Paris."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.