Lesson - Cover

Lesson

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Party ends and Holly leaves with Donatien for a liason. And a surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution   Violence  

It was late in the Trauma Unit. Holly Jackson was tired but happy.

A gunshot victim had come in earlier in the evening, and Doctor Holcomb, now both her boss and her lover, had stood in the room, watching silently, as she had opened the patient's chest and saved his life. She was feeling pretty good about herself.

"Good job tonight, Doctor Jackson."

She turned and saw John Holcomb's handsome face and those wonderful grey eyes. She smiled up at him.

"Thank you, Doctor. I was nervous. It was only the second time I'd done that."

John Holcomb nodded. "The second time is always easier than the first."

"And I got through it fine. In fact, it was kind of fun."

John smiled at her. They could be talking about either the events of this evening or their second time together, last Friday night.

"It gets even better each time," he told her.

"I look forward to finding out," Holly told him, with a secretive smile.

He suddenly snapped his fingers.

"I almost forgot. I have an examination up on the fourth floor. Could you come up and assist?"

"Sure," she quickly replied. She had already clocked out, but she was an intern. She always leapt at the possibility to get some experience in.

"I'll head on up," he told her. "You check on the patients in Seven and Two, and come on up when you're finished. I'll be in 403."

A few minutes later, Holly exited the elevator on the Fourth Floor. Urology and Gynecology shared some of the rooms here, for examinations of different kinds. This time of night, the floor was pretty well deserted.

She walked down the hall past the deserted nurse's station. She found Exam Room 403 and knocked gently.

"Come in," Holly heard John's voice say from inside the room. "Close the door behind you."

The room was dark, with only a examination light on the chair in the center. It appeared to be a combination dentist's and OB/Gyn chair, upholstered in black leather. Doctor Holcomb stood beside it, already gloved, masked and gowned.

"Where's the patient?" she asked, looking around the deserted room.

"She just arrived," John told her. He turned and picked up the phone. "We're ready to start the examination."

The door opened behind her and two people entered. Both were in operating room outfits. She recognized one as Marnie, the lovely Hispanic nurse from the ER. The man was Raoul, the handsome Brazilian male nurse she thought was sexy.

"Now wait just a minute. I'm not comfortable with this at all."

"You know the rules, Holly," John said. "Say Mercy, and it all stops. Don't, and..." he motioned at the two assistants. They each took one of her arms tightly.

"What if this gets around?" Her concern was genuine. Rumors and gossip were common in the hospital.

"Whatever happens here stays here," John said. "What occurs in this room stays in this room."

She looked at the people holding her. Marnie's eyes were bright and she imagined that's how her eyes looked when she was turned on...

"I don't want to do this."

"Strip her," Doctor Holcomb said coldly.

"No! No! I mean, Mercy!" Holly's eyes were wide with fear.

But the word had the desired effect. Raoul and Marnie immediately released their grips on her. Raoul looked at her, his concern showing in his eyes.

"Are you all right?" he asked in that soft Brazilian accent. "Holly, you know we weren't going to hurt you."

"Not any more than you wanted, at least," Marnie said, her eyes twinkling.

"Maybe we're pushing a little too hard, Holly," John admitted. "But it's kind of like being an intern. We throw you in the water, and see if you learn to swim."

Holly looked at John, and then at Marnie and Raoul. The other two nights it had just been John. That had been shocking enough.

Yet she had admitted that she had fantasies about both Marnie and Raoul to John the other night. Now they were both here.

Her cunt got damp at the thought.

John had arranged this for her!

"Yes, Holly," she heard that annoying inner voice say. "Isn't John wonderful? He's practically a complete stranger who has already handcuffed you, felt you up, ripped your clothes off and then fucked you most of the night. Then, on your second date, he made you wear a dildo through dinner and whipped you into a fuck frenzy. And told you he thinks he loves you. That's just great! Now he wants some kind of group grope. What would your mother say?"

She knew the answer to that one, but didn't want to think about that now. In fact, a deep part of her wanted to say "go ahead" and see what would happen. She suddenly had an image of herself kissing Marnie, a truly beautiful Hispanic woman with very full lips and a lush body that Holly had already admired in the hospital, their tongues...

Holly shook her head to clear it of the vision, and John nodded.

"I understand," he told Holly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's fine if you don't want to."

She felt both relief and disappointment. Her cunt, so long unused or even thought of, was just beginning to awaken again. Damn it!

"Okay, I'll do it," Holly said suddenly, "but I get to say Mercy." She looked at John boldly, knowing that she was offering herself up to whatever they had planned.

"Mercy is the one constant," John said with a smile.

His smile faded.

"Now, strip her."

The two assistants grabbed her. She fought them, really trying to get away, and finding her own helplessness increasingly exciting. Raoul, who was powerfully muscled, got her arms behind her in a painful hold. Holly quit struggling, helpless.

Marnie stepped in front of her and took out a pair of scissors. She inserted them at the hem of Holly's scrubs blouse and began to cut it open.

Holly was surprised at the rush of excitement, both in her cunt (she loved that word!) and in her mind. Marnie's eyes were watching her, enjoying Holly's rising passions.

Her cunt gave a small squeeze of excitement, already hit by a tiny orgasm. Holly groaned.

Marnie finished cutting Holly's blouse open and grabbed her bra, cutting the front of it open and pulling it away from her body.

This exposed Holly's rather small, naked breasts and her dark brown nipples. Holly's breasts themselves were very white, with distinct tan lines.

Marnie openly enjoyed the view and Holly could feel the hard cock of Raoul against her back, moving against her. They were watching her and the reality made her cunt tighten again. She felt the moisture begin to fill her, as her cunt came alive. God, she wanted a cock inside her!

Amazed at her own excitement, she suddenly kicked out at Marnie. Marnie barely avoided the kick, then smiled with excitement.

"Oh, you like it rough, huh?" Marnie grabbed Holly's pants and underwear and roughly dragged them down around her knees. Then Marnie slid her fingers into Holly's pussy hair and twisted it, not hard, but hard enough to hurt. Marnie stood up and brought her face right up to Holly's, still holding Holly's cunt hair tightly.

"You play rough, I play rough, cunt!" she said menacingly. Holly could smell Marnie, her sweat, her excitement, the fact that Marnie, too, was very turned on. Marnie pulled down her own surgical mask, exposing those full red lips. She took Holly by the hair and roughly kissed Holly, shoving her wet tongue between Holly's tight lips.

Holly did not fight very hard. In fact, after a moment she began to kiss the woman eagerly and wetly, tasting Marnie's lipstick and the dank aftertaste of cigarette, a taste she normally found unpleasant, but now for some reason increased her excitement even more.

Marnie cupped her breast, a very different feeling from John's touch, because of her long gloved fingers and her long nails. She slid one of those gloved nails over Holly's nipple, teasing it into erection.

Holly was beginning to really cream. That was what Rick, her boyfriend, had called it. She always was embarrassed when she got wet, but Rick had said it excited him, and she had learned to love it as well. God, she had broken up with Rick three years ago. And now...

Marnie broke the kiss, stepping back and looking her over. She knelt down and finished pulling off Holly's pants and shoes and socks. She tossed them to the side and got up.

"Raoul, get the rest of her clothes off."

Raoul let Holly go just long enough to grab her sliced scrub top and jerk it off of her. He dragged Holly's ruined bra, feeling her tits as he did so, then pushed her into Marnie.

"She's prepped for the exam, Doctor," Raoul said.

Naked now, Holly was pulled to the exam chair. Raoul picked her up, his hands feeling her breasts and ass as he forced her in the chair. Marnie and John pulled her arms down onto the chair's armrests and Holly felt the nylon straps tighten on her arms as she was restrained.

She began to kick her legs. Raoul grabbed an ankle and easily forced it down onto the chair surface. She felt the cold strap on her ankle and another fasten high on her thigh. John fastened her other leg in the same way. She was shocked when Raoul, after checking to make sure the thigh strap was tight, slid his hand up her thigh and felt Holly's cunt.

She tried to pull her legs together, but couldn't. This was so exciting to Holly, and seemed to excite Raoul as well. She could feel his latex-clad fingers as he opened her cunt lips and looked openly at her exposed pussy.

"Nice," Marnie said. "I'll bet she would taste good too."

Holly found the words were a turn on by themselves. She was surprised by her own words in response.

"You'd love to know, Marnie. But there's no way you're sucking my cunt. Dr. Holcomb would never let you. So Fuck Off!"

She wanted Marnie's full lips on her pussy, and she guessed John would not stop her. Holly had just invited it, and worse yet, she was excited by that.

John smiled at her and winked. He understood her, totally.

"The patient has an attitude, doesn't she? Shall we blindfold her or let her watch?"

Make her watch," Marnie said. Marnie reached behind herself, unfastening her examination gown and letting it drop.

Marnie's nut brown body was lush and ripe and she wore only a very revealing green bra and a matching green thong. Her big breasts, squeezed together by her bra, were tantalizing. Marnie pointed at the mirror suspended from the ceiling, looking into Holly's eyes lasciviously.

"Watch. Maybe you'll learn something. Because I want my own cunt eaten later, and you seem like the perfect candidate."

Holly closed her eyes. The anticipation was terrible. There was an electric hum and Holly felt as her legs were slowly pulled apart, as the lower part of the table spread open.

She opened her eyes and watched in the mirror as her cunt was exposed and pulled open by the table. She struggled to pull her legs closed, but with them tied to the table extensions, she couldn't. Her cunt glistened in the light, wet with her desire.

But Marnie did not go down on Holly, not yet. Instead, she took a small electric razor and began to shave Holly, as if in preparation for surgery. Holly moaned and watched in helpless excitement as her downy light brown cunt hair was shorn away.

Marnie expertly shaved her pussy, then took a razor and soap and shaved the area cleanly. Then she stepped back and Holly could see the glistening reflection of her now naked cunt, spread wide and shaved cleanly, in the big overhead mirror. She gave an involuntary jerk, and a rivulet of white/grey cream dripped from inside of her.

Marnie leaned down, licking her full red lips in anticipation, and buried her face in Holly's cunt.

Holly writhed helplessly as Marnie used her lips and tongue and gloved fingers to push Holly's folds open. Marnie ran her wet tongue along her slit, along that little valley that connected Holly's vaginal opening and her clitoris. She moaned in pleasure as Marnie gently licked around her clit, then ran her tongue down and inside of her vagina.

Holly was fully available and unable to close her legs. Not that she wanted to: she was reaching the point where she didn't care what Marnie did to her.

Marnie ran her wet tongue around the entrance to Holly's cunt, around the opening, then began to lick her and kiss her below her cunt, in the peri-anal area.

Then Marnie's tongue found her asshole and she reamed it. Holly's body tightened in horrified pleasure, as her ass, (her fucking ass!) was licked and entered by Marnie's invasive tongue.

Holly was growing faint with pleasure. But then Marnie inserted her latex-clad fingers deep into Holly's cunt, and began to fuck her. Marnie's touch was different than John, gentler yet more insistent, and Holly found herself moaning and writhing, almost crying in pleasure. Marnie pushed a finger deep in Holly's rectum (had John told her she liked that? Did John tell her the details of the other night? Had he told her Holly had confessed a sexual interest, in both Marnie and Raoul? Had John fucked Marnie's lush, hot Hispanic body? What does Marnie's cunt look like? What would it taste like? Is Raoul as well hung as his big hands and feet might indicate?)

The orgasm hit her like a whip. She screamed as she came, explosively, and Marnie opened her wet soft mouth and sucked Holly's whole cunt into it, flicking her tongue rapidly along her pussy. Holly orgasmed again. Marnie moaned and sucked at Holly, swallowing her come, the wet Holly knew was dripping from her snatch, her cunt, her twat, into the mouth of another woman!

The third orgasm, Holly really screamed. The hard contractions jerked at her cunt, her belly, her whole body. Marnie bit her cunt, not hard, but OH CHRIST!, Marnie bit her cunt! And Holly kept coming, helplessly, not caring what John or Raoul or Marnie thought. Holly's head spun in pleasure and passion and excitement.

She greyed out for a few moments. When she came back around, the threesome were back in their gowns and masks.

The examination light had been moved, so it shown directly on Holly's naked wet pussy. She felt the heat from the lamp and that made her hornier yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.