Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 115

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 115 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I studied Nell’s face as I lay beside her, watching her talk about Brandy. I’m not sure that I would pick her out of a crowd except for her height, if I didn’t know her. She doesn’t have the kind of features that jump out at you, but something happens when she moves or speaks. I know that it happens to me, and I’ve seen it when she’s with others. You want to pay attention to her and listen to what she’s saying. She controls things without trying, and she seems to do it with everyone. The only time that I’ve seen her when she isn’t in complete control is when we’re making love.

She went on about Brandy for a while, but she was only going over things that we’d already talked about until she said, “I told you that she had the procedure that corrected her female problem, right?”

“Yes, you told me that she had it fixed.”

“Well, she’s really excited about being with you, but I want you to watch out. She gets a little carried away sometimes. I know that you’re going shopping with her tomorrow. Don’t let her in the changing room when you’re trying clothes on. I don’t want you two to get arrested.”

I thought about what Cindy and I had done, and I started to laugh.

Nell saw me and said, “I’m not kidding, Pete. Sex is all she talks about since she had that procedure. Be careful tomorrow or she could get both of you into trouble.”

Grinning, I said, “Okay, I’ll be careful. I won’t let that nasty girl take advantage of poor little me.”

We both chuckled, then I pulled her to me and whispered, “I’d rather you took advantage of me,” and I began kissing her.

Something suddenly occurred to me. I thought for a second, then I said, “Wait a minute. Today is Tuesday. Brandy called earlier and said that she had to cancel tomorrow night. I thought that our date was for Thursday. Did I miss something?”

“Look, I know that you’re going to end up at her place if you go out with her. Knowing Brandy, she might not let you out of bed until time to leave on Friday if things go well. I need you fresh for this weekend, so I asked her to make it tomorrow night instead and told her that you absolutely had to be back here on Thursday.”

“So you changed things without checking with me.”

“I was going to tell you, but I got busy.”

“Is that the kind of communication you were telling us about?”

She frowned and said, “No, I guess it isn’t,” then she added, “Are you angry?”

“No, but let me know before you makes decisions for me, okay?”

“Okay.”

We were quiet for a minute, then I asked, “You don’t mind if I spend the night with her?”

“No, I want you to. That medical thing has bothered her for quite a while. It’s supposed to be okay now, but I want whoever she’s with for the first time to be careful. I know you and I know that you won’t be rough on her.”

“How long has that thing bothered her?”

“It’s been several years. It wasn’t too bad at the beginning, but it recently got much worse.”

“What about the party in the hotel room in Vegas? It looked like she was getting pounded pretty hard.”

“She was, but she was high as a kite when it happened, and she suffered for it for the next several days.”

“She didn’t act like it. She even slipped her panties into my pocket the next day.”

“That’s Brandy. It’s a good thing for you that she was in pain or she would probably have found a way to jump your bones then.”

I was shaking my head when she jumped up and said, “I’ll be right back,” and went into the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later, lay down beside me, and said, “I wanted to feel fresh for you,” and she pulled me to her.

Making love with Nell is different. She used to start out as the aggressor then she would give up and let me take over at some point, but it’s been happening quickly lately, and it happened now. She relaxed and started to respond as soon as I began touching her. It may have been because she hadn’t come down from what we did earlier, but she closed her eyes and began making soft noises whatever the reason. They weren’t exactly moans, it was more like purring and to see her so excited so soon was a turn on. I spent some time on her breasts, but she obviously wanted more and she wanted it right away, so I headed south. The purring got louder when I got close to her mound and her body jerked when I brushed my hand across her pussy, and she sighed and moved her legs apart. I licked from the bottom of her slit to the top of her pussy and she yelped and pushed her body up at me when I touched her clit. I was surprised at how turned on she was, so I spent some time there licking and sucking on things.

Nell has always been vocal when we had sex. She’s been so loud at times that it hurt my ears, but she was mostly quiet this time. She was responding and making the mewing noises, but something was different. She seemed to like what I was doing, but it was like she was deep in thought, then she started trembling!

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her. Her eyes were tightly closed and she had a pained expression on her face. So I asked, “Are you okay, Nell?”

Her voice was shaking when she answered, “Oh God, yes. I feel like I’m on fire. Please don’t stop.”

She was not only turned on, she was emotional, more emotional than I’d ever seen her, and I think I knew the reason why. It had to be because I was moving in with her. It was really having an effect on her, so I decided to try and make this memorable. I moved down until I was at right angles to her body then I put my left hand on one of her breasts and began kneading the nipple. I took my other hand and I slipped two fingers into her after caressing her pussy for a few seconds, and started searching for her special spot. I felt her shudder the second I found it, and she began to get very wet. I went back to kissing her pussy and she grunted and tried to pull my head up so she could kiss me when the first orgasm hit her, but I wouldn’t let up. I redoubled my efforts instead. She started bucking her hips to meet my fingers and heat began to radiate from her as she got even wetter. I could tell that the next one was going to be a big one from the way she was moving, so I increased the pressure on her nipple, did the same with the fingers inside her, and I kept lashing her clit with my tongue. I knew that the next one was almost here when I felt her body start to tense up again, so I waited until the last second and I pinched her nipple, pushed hard on her ‘spot’, sucked her clit into my mouth, and bit down on it when she started to go over the edge.

She arched her back and a river of fluids burst from her with a scream so loud that it nearly deafened me. I never saw a girl cum so hard. It was so sexy that I almost came with her. She held that position for several seconds, then she pulled my fingers out of her, twisted away from me, and curled up into a ball.

She began shaking and I got concerned for her, so I stood up and went around to her side of the bed. I was standing there looking down at her when the bedroom door flew open and Megan screamed, “ARE YOU OKAY, NELL?”

Her eyes went to Nell then to me. I still had a huge erection and Megan’s eyes got big when she saw it and she stared at it for a few seconds before she looked up and asked, “D-Did you hurt her?”

“No, she just got a little excited, is all.”

“Are you sure? She looks like she’s shaking?”

I was about to answer when Nell growled, “I’m fine, Megan, go away.”

Megan shrugged then she looked at my cock again, shook her head, and left.”

I kneeled alongside the bed and said, “Are you really okay?”

I wasn’t sure that she heard me because she didn’t answer for a minute, then she said, “Leave me alone for a minute, Peter.”

I didn’t know what else to do, so I slipped my pants on and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I took a bottle of apple juice from the fridge, sat down at the kitchen table, and I was pouring myself a glass when Megan came in and asked, “Does she make that much noise a lot?”

“She sometimes does. Why, did it bother you?”

“She didn’t make that much noise that time I watched you make love to her. Did you do something different this time?”

“A little, but she was in a different mood this time.”

“How so?”

“I think that she’s a little anxious about me moving in.”

“So mood has a lot to do with it?”

“It sure does. Doesn’t it with you?”

She turned away from me and answered, “Sure it does,” in a low voice.

I recognized her tone and it made me realize something. I went to her, put my hand on her shoulder, and said, “You’ve never been with a guy, have you?”

It took her a while to answer, then she said, “No,” in the same quiet voice.

It took me a second to gather my thoughts, then I pulled her around so that she was facing me, and I asked, “What do you think of me?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re not worried about me being here?”

“Uhh, no.”

“Why not, I’m a big guy and you don’t know me all that well?”

“I know you well enough, I’ve been watching you at school and I’ve talked to people who know you. They all say you’re a good guy.”

“Well, I am, so let’s get something straight. I don’t want you to be afraid of me if we’re both going to be living here, and I want us to be more than friends. I wasn’t kidding when I said that I’d like you to be another sister to me, and I want you to treat me like a brother.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that you can trust me. It means that you can come to me with it if you have a problem. I want to hear about it if someone gives you trouble. I won’t make fun of you if you want to ask me about something, no matter what it is. I’ll tell you all I know and I won’t lie to you.”

Her eyes were big when she mumbled, “Uhh, okay.”

“But I also want to know how to behave around you, so I think that there are some things we should talk about. Will you be honest with me if I ask you a few questions?”

“Yes.”

“Naked seems to be normal around here. Nell says that you and she run around here without clothes all the time. Is that true?”

“Yes.”

“How do you feel about it?”

“I was fascinated at first. Nobody ever walked around naked at home. Nell made it clear that nudity was normal when I first got here, and I would have to get used to it. It bothered me for a while, but the first thing Brandy did when she showed up was take her clothes off, so I gave up and it doesn’t bother me anymore now. Why did you ask me about that?”

“Will it bother you if I’m naked?”

“I don’t know. I’ve already seen you that way as you know, and I like looking at you without clothes. You have a beautiful body.”

“Thank you. What about you? Will it bother you to be naked in front of me?”

“I’m not sure. I guess that we’ll have to wait and see.”

“Does it bother you when Nell and I have sex?”

She thought for a minute before she said, “Let me try to explain something. The first time Nell brought you here was an adventure. I really didn’t know what to expect. My mom and dad either didn’t have sex, or they were very quiet if they did, because I never heard anything from them. There was some noise in the beginning when we moved in with my stepfather, but that stopped after a while. I was curious when Nell said that she was going to invite you here and that she was going to have sex with you. I asked her, I actually pestered her, to let me watch and sketch you while you were doing it and she finally said okay.”

She stopped for a second and looked away, then she looked back and her eyes were shining when she continued with, “What I saw was amazing. The two of you together were completely different than what I imagined sex was about. You’re a huge guy and Nell is a big girl. I’m not sure what I expected, but seeing you together was a surprise. As big as you both are, watching you guys make love was like watching a ballet. Everything the two of you did was meant to give each other pleasure. I never knew that sex would be like that.”

“Were you turned on?”

She dropped her eyes and said, “Sure I was. It was the most erotic thing I ever saw.”

“You just said that you’d never been with anyone. Is there a reason?”

“I just haven’t. Does it surprise you?”

“Yes and no. You’re pretty, so I assumed that you had, but I found out that a lot of girls haven’t.”

“Y-You think that I’m pretty?”

“Of course, I do. Don’t you think you are?”

“I don’t know. I think I look okay, but no one has ever told me that I was pretty.”

Some movement next to us caused us both to look around just then. Nell was standing in the doorway wearing only my t-shirt. She went to the table, picked up the half-full jug of apple juice, and drank the entire thing without stopping, then she went to Megan. She took Megan’s head in her hands and stared at her for a few seconds. Then she said, “He’s right, you know, you really are pretty,” and kissed her on the cheek.

She then looked at me and said, “You have a phone call. I asked you to make sure that you always had that phone with you, but you left it in the other bedroom. I heard it ringing so I answered it. It’s Kristen.”

“Oh, umm, what should I do?”

“Go talk to her, but please always keep that phone with you.”

“You’re not upset about her calling me?”

“Of course not, she’s your girlfriend.”

“You left the phone in the, uhh, other room?”

“Yes. Let’s call that room your office from now. It’s your place when you want to study or make private calls. Now hurry up, she’s waiting.”

I ran to my ‘office’ and Kristen said, “So, you officially moved in, eh,” when I picked up the phone.

“She told you, eh?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re okay with it?”

“Well, I can’t say that I’m happy about it, but we talked about it before and I told you that I can live with it. The reason I called is to say hello, tell you that I love you, and to talk to you about Della.”

“What about her?”

“She called me earlier today to say that she’s getting married this weekend.”

“That’s great news. Is she happy about it?”

“She should be; she’s pregnant and he really loves her.”

“But is she happy?”

“Della is, umm, confused. She says that she’s okay and that she’ll try her best to make him a good wife, but I’m not sure that happy is the right word. The wedding is in Bakersfield on Sunday.”

“Has she moved in with him?”

“No, she’s still at home. She has a doctor’s appointment in Cantil tomorrow and she and the family are going to Bakersfield and stay at Steve’s house after she’s finished.”

“Why is she going to the doctor? Is she okay?”

“I think so. They’re going to Hawaii for their honeymoon, so I guess that it’s just a checkup.”

“What do you mean about her being confused?”

“She acted kind of ... hang on, I have another call.”

I waited a few seconds, then she said, “It’s Della, this may take a while. I’ll call you right back,” and she hung up.

It was still early, so I decided to call Cindy and see what she had to say about what happened today. Digger answered and he said, “She’s out with Ted celebrating her new job,” when I asked to speak with Cindy. “I’ve never seen her so excited. You had a hand in this, didn’t you?”

“I introduced her, but she got the job on her own. So, how is she getting along with Ted?”

“They seem to be getting along great. I like him. He seems like a fine young man, and he sure seems crazy about her. So much so that I’m a little concerned about him.”

“You’re worried about him taking advantage of her?”

“No, just the opposite. I’m worried that she’s going to try to use him to replace you. He seems a little fragile and I don’t want her hurting him.”

“She wouldn’t do that.”

“Not deliberately, but this will be a first for her.”

“What do you mean? She’s been out with guys before.”

“Not like this. You and Jake were her first real dates. You were both experienced guys, and you sort of overwhelmed her. She’s high as a kite about her new job right now, and I don’t want her riding roughshod over that young man.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.