Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Alice looked fantastic. She had lost some weight and the filmy nightgown that she was wearing made her big tits look even bigger. Amy and I watched as Alice talked with her TV lover and we both agreed that she looked like a natural. We were commenting about her when I noticed that Kristen had come into the room and was watching me.

She said, “You used to date that girl, didn’t you?”

“Yes, she used to go to our school, remember?”

“I never met her, but one of the girls at school said that they saw you with both her and her sister.” I mumbled something in reply and turned away, then Amy and I watched the show till the end. I went in and showered after that.

Kristen was on the phone when I came out. She cocked her head and got a curious look on her face when she hung up. She said, “Tomaso says that he wants to talk to me. Why don’t you guys go and eat and I’ll join you later.” “Did he say what it was about?” “No, he said that he’d tell me when I got there.”

Amy and I met everyone else at the restaurant, and had a leisurely breakfast. We had finished and were about to leave when Kristen showed up. She was so excited that she could barely sit still when she said, “I can’t believe this! The hotel has hired another magician to fill in for Mason, but he can’t start until Monday. So they hired Tomaso to work from tonight until Sunday, and he wants me to introduce him and sing a song or two in every show!”

We were congratulating her and talking excitedly about it, when Mom said, “Did you talk to your dad about this?”

Kristen looked surprised that Mom had said it for a second, then she smiled, took Mom’s hand, and said, “Yes, Mother, I did.” We all laughed, then Amy hugged Kristen, and so did I. She surprised then us further by looking at Amy and saying, “They are actually paying me quite a bit to do this, and they told me that I would need an assistant. Would you be my assistant, Amy?

Amy said, “Uhh, well, sure! What would I do?” “You’d be doing a lot. You would help me with my lines, help me dress, and generally keep me from going nuts.” Amy was now almost as excited as Kristen. She looked at Mom and Dad, and asked, “Is it okay?” They both said that it was fine with them, and the girls started talking a mile a minute.

Mom’s cell phone rang just then. She answered it, but the reception was poor, so she got up and walked over by a window. I tried to get Kristen to eat something, but she was too excited.

Dad asked Mom if there was a problem when she came back.

She had a big grin on her face when she said, “It was Robert. He asked if we would keep an eye on Kristen for him. He said that as long as Kristen was using our name, she was our responsibility and we had to make sure that she was okay.”

Everyone laughed, but Kristen seemed a little annoyed, and she said, “For crying out loud! I’m almost nineteen years old!”

Mom put her hand on Kristen’s shoulder and said, “He knows, Dear. He’s been your dad for all nineteen of those years, and he loves you. He also worries about you and said that you’d probably say you were too excited to eat, and he told me to forbid you from leaving the table until you had some breakfast.” I’m not sure that Mr. Mariani had actually said that, but Kristen grudgingly forced some food down.

We asked what was going to happen today. She informed us that she and Amy were going to meet Tomaso in his suite and go over the show as soon as breakfast was over, and that there were two performances tonight. One was at seven o’clock and the other was at ten. Dad asked, “Is there just going to be the two of you?”

“No, Tomaso’s backup singers are already here and we’ll be using the hotel orchestra. He ordinarily travels with a small party of helpers, but everybody except the backup singers had gone home for the holidays. This was unexpected and he says that it might be fun to see if he could do a few shows without his entourage.”

Ben asked, “Would you mind if we came to see the shows?” “Of course not! I’d like it if you all would be at every show. I’m going to need your support in case I stink up the place.”

We all agreed that there was no way that would happen. Ben mentioned that they were going to rent a car and drive out to see Hoover Dam, and he asked if I wanted to join them as we got up to leave.

Kristen said, “I’ll be busy for the rest of the day, and I can’t spend much time with you, but I’d feel better if you were with me.” So Amy and I followed Kristen to Tomaso’s suite.


He formally greeted us when we walked in, but this Tomaso was a different person than I was used to seeing. He normally was perfectly groomed and impeccably dressed. This man was in shorts and a wrinkled T-shirt. His hair was tousled and he needed a shave. His normally tanned complexion was sallow and spotted, and he looked at least ten years older.

He was in sharp contrast to Lu. She was sitting on a couch with her legs curled under her. Her hair was in a ponytail that disappeared behind her, and she was wearing what I have heard described as a ‘handkerchief’ dress. She was sitting very still and looked like a China doll.

Tomaso sat down at a table and the girls joined them. He began rapidly talking, and I grabbed a chair a little ways away and listened, but I kept getting the feeling that I was being stared at, and I glanced over at Lu. She returned my look with that disconcerting stare of hers and she stood up when she saw me.

The dress was so thin that you could see right through it and she wasn’t wearing underclothes. Her nipples and areolas were clearly visible, and so was a thin line of hair directly above her crotch. She stood motionless, watching me watch her for a minute, then she walked across to a coffee table, bent slightly, and picked up a cigarette and lighter. Her butt was fantastic. I could follow her crack down and almost make out the swell of her mound from behind when she bent over.

She came to me with the cigarette in her mouth, handed me the lighter and said, “Do you mind? I don’t want to break a nail.” I stood up and looked down at her. She was so close that I could almost feel her, and I could feel my cock spring to attention. I didn’t know what to do. It was too late to try to hide the bulge in my pants, but she never took her eyes off mine as I lit her cigarette. It was a physical effort for me to turn my head and body back to Kristen and Amy.

Tomaso was all business. He was showing Kristen how to enter the stage and where to stand, then he handed her some notes on what she should say, then he was talking to Amy about how to make sure that Kristen’s dress and hair were just right, and how to hold the curtain out of the way so that she could make her entrance, while Kristen was studying the notes. I think that he actually spent more time with Amy than he did with Kristen. I didn’t realize that it took so much preparation, and how important an assistant was.

Room service showed up with a tray of food around one o’clock. Tomaso made sure that the girls ate, saying that things would be busy from now on, and they needed their strength.

While we were eating, Tomaso said, “The rest of the day will go like this. Kristen and I will meet with the orchestra and rehearse until a little past four, then Kristen will go to makeup and wardrobe. Amy will be with Phil, the stage manager, and they’ll talk about where both of us will stand and perform. He’s making up a ‘book’ right now that shows us our positions, and he’ll mark them on the floor with tape.”

He looked at Amy and said, “This is very important, Amy. Kristen and I will be busy getting ready, so it’s up to you to know exactly where we’re supposed to be and how we get there. You’ll have the book that Phil made in your hand, and you’ll repeat our lines to us, as we get ready to go on stage. We will have already been through it, but I want you to treat us like little kids and tell us exactly where we need to be. We are going to be thinking about our numbers, especially me. Even though I’ve done this a hundred times, every stage is different and I sometimes forget.”

Then he turned to Kristen and said, “We kept your moves simple. Amy will hold the curtain apart when it’s time, and you’ll step onto the stage and go to the spot on the floor where Phil put the tape. They’ll show you where it is during rehearsal. The spotlight will be on you, so you won’t be able to see the audience, but don’t squint. Stop, count to three as soon as you get to your spot, and then introduce me.”

“Check Kristen out and make sure that she looks okay, Amy, then hold the curtain back when the stage manager gives you the signal. Make sure that the curtain properly closes as soon as Kristen goes through, then immediately come to me. Check me out and make sure there’s not a piece of toilet paper stuck to my shoe, and my hair isn’t sticking straight up. Count to three when Kristen gives the introduction, pull the curtain back for me, and then hurry off stage. There’s more, and we’ll go over it at rehearsal, but just remember that your main job is to think for us, and make sure that we look okay.”

Amy had a stunned look on her face! Tomaso laughed when he saw it, and said, “Don’t worry; you’ll do fine.” Kristen gave Amy a reassuring hug and also told her not to worry. I knew that Kristen had said that she had done this before, but I never realized that this much planning was involved. I tried to put myself in her place and decided that I never wanted to be a stage performer.

The phone rang and Tomaso answered it. Kristen came to me while he was talking, and said, “God, I’m excited! This is like a dream come true, but it looks like you’ll be alone for a while. Can I trust you to behave yourself?” I grabbed her, hugged her to me, and said, “I’m really happy for you. I know that you’re going to be great!” She returned my hug, kissed me, and went back to Tomaso. He stood up and said, “C’mon, Girls, we have to go,” then he looked at Lu and said, “Could you pick up the things I asked you about, Lu?”

She said, “Of course, Dear,” then she looked at Kristen and said, “I have to do some shopping for Tomaso at the mall across from the hotel. Would you mind if I asked Pete to come along and help me carry things?” Kristen said, “Oooh, that reminds me that I need some things too,” and so did Amy. They quickly made a list and gave it to me. Kristen handed me some money, then the three of them left. I said to Lu, “It looked like I’m elected. It’s going to be cool today, so I’m going to my room and grab a jacket. It’ll give you time to get dressed.”

Nearly all the large hotels in Las Vegas have shopping malls right inside them. Some almost look like theme parks with thirty-foot ceilings that change from day to night every few minutes. Others have larger than life, fully-automated groups of statues that come to life every hour on the hour and put on a show, but you won’t find Sears or Kmart in these malls. The stores are exclusive and very expensive. If you want a thousand dollar pair of shoes or a diamond necklace that costs as much as a nice house, you can find them there, but there are large ‘regular’ malls as well, and one was located a short distance from our hotel.

I knocked on the door when I got back to Tomaso’s room a few minutes later. Lu answered it wearing leather slacks and a sweater. Her hair was hanging down again, and she looked beautiful. I’d only gotten a few feet past the door when she dropped a gold necklace in my hand and said, “Do you mind?”

I may only be seventeen, but I had seen girls do this before. I watched the girls at school, especially the pretty ones, give cryptic instructions to guys and watch them squirm while they tried to figure out what the girls wanted them to do. It was a control thing, and I wasn’t buying it.

Lu is tall, probably 5’ 7” in her stocking feet. She was wearing heels, but I was still a lot taller, so I walked up very close, held the necklace in one hand, and slowly put my arms around her neck and under her hair. I was very close now, and she was craning her neck to look up at me. I took the loose end of the necklace in my other hand and just as slowly brought my hands to the front and hooked the clasp. Then I dropped my left hand, and still holding the clasp with my right, I slid it around so that the clasp would be hidden by her hair. I was still standing close to her. Our bodies were almost touching and I had one arm around her neck.

It was my turn to be intimidating, but it didn’t work! Her coal black eyes bore into me, but there was no expression at all. I looked for the slightest sign of something, whether lust, fear, or even curiosity, but there was nothing but that cold unblinking stare. My mind was racing. What was going on behind those eyes?

Then she surprised me by saying, “Are you going to kiss me?” A chill ran up my spine, but I asked in return, “Do you want me to?” “Do you think your girlfriend would be upset if she found out?”

“Yes, probably.” Her expression changed for the first time. One eyebrow raised about an eighth of an inch, and she said, “Well, you have to make a decision. You can kiss me and see what happens next, or you can take your arm away, but do whatever you decide quickly; your arm is getting heavy.”

I was suddenly embarrassed. She was playing with me! I took my arm away and I was trying to think of a way to apologize, but before I had a chance, she turned away and put a leather jacket on that matched her pants, and did something that amazed me. She put one arm through the jacket when she put it on, then she bent to the right so that her hair was out of the way and put her other arm in, then adjusted things and shook her head.

Her hair was a cascade of shiny blackness. One quick shake of her head, and every hair was in place. She slipped a pair of sunglasses on, and I almost gasped when she turned back to me. She was drop-dead gorgeous. She looked like she just stepped out of a magazine. She looked at me for a split second, then she started for the door. I rushed to it, opened it for her, and I somehow got the courage to say, “You didn’t answer me when I asked if you wanted me to kiss you,” as she passed me.

All she said was, “That’s right, I didn’t.”


We grabbed a cab and went to the mall.

We agreed to meet in one hour when we got there, so I went looking for the things the girls wanted. Kristen wanted a particular shade of lipstick and some face cream. Amy asked me to pick up one of those hats that is a bill only and doesn’t have a crown, and she also said that I should get them if I saw an inexpensive pair of pair of sunglasses that looked nice. Both girls also wanted some Las Vegas postcards to send home.

I found everything that the girls wanted, then I saw some t-shirts that were the same as I had seen in our hotel, but they cost a third of what the hotel wanted, so I bought one for each of us. I returned to the place we’d agreed on when the hour was up, and Lu was waiting. She said, “Come with me, I want your opinion on something.”

I followed her to the women’s department, and she went to a saleslady and said something. The lady handed her a bright red dress on a hanger, and I followed her to the side of the room where there were a bunch of dressing cubicles. They were just little boxes with a curtain across the opening. She went into one and started taking her clothes off. She had pulled the curtain closed, but not all the way, and I could catch glimpses of her as she undressed. I couldn’t really see anything, but it was very sexy thinking that this beautiful woman was only a few feet away, and was almost naked. I started to get a hardon again, and I had to ‘adjust’ myself so it wouldn’t be obvious.

She pulled the curtain back and stepped out. I had to blink twice. The dress was a simple thing with a pleated bottom and a short-sleeved, low-cut top, but it looked sensational on her. Her coloring, with her long, jet-black hair, made the bright red dress stand out like it was neon rather than cloth, but it was more than that, it was the total package. She was breathtaking.

I stood there staring at her until she finally said, “I assume that you approve?” I couldn’t even talk for a minute, but I was finally able to squeak out, “Yes, you are absolutely beautiful.” What happened next, is still is a blur. I can remember her eyes narrowing, and a look that I’ll never forget came over her. It was a wild, almost scary look, and she threw herself against me and kissed me in a flash. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. Her body felt wonderful. It was hard and smooth and she ground herself into me when I cupped my hands around her butt. She then pushed herself away just as suddenly as it began, and went into the cubicle.

I stood there in a daze. It was over so fast that I wasn’t sure it had really happened, except that I could still feel her lips on mine, and my cock was so hard that it felt like it would burst through my pants. She acted as though nothing had happened when she came out of the dressing room, then went to the cash register and paid for the dress before she said, “Is your shopping finished?” I said, “Yes,” and she nodded to the saleslady, who began handing me packages that were stored behind the counter. We headed for the door once she had me loaded like a pack mule.

Neither of us said a word in the taxi back to the hotel, and my mind was a jumble by the time we got there. This was a very hot woman and I wanted her very badly, but I kept thinking about Kristen and what she would do if she found out.

We still hadn’t said anything when we got in the elevator, but she turned and looked at me after she punched the button for her floor. I looked for something that would tell me what she was thinking as I peered at her between the packages that I was burdened with and into those coal-black eyes, but I couldn’t see a thing, and that gave me a strange feeling.

She opened the door, and I went inside and set the packages on the coffee table. She was standing by the door when I turned to look for her, and I saw that wild look on her face for the second time today. I tried to tell myself that I was so excited that I wasn’t responsible for my actions, but that’s not true. I knew exactly what I was doing when I went to her. Kristen briefly crossed my mind, but I quickly put her aside before I had a chance to consider what this might do to her, and I concentrated on the woman in front of me.

I don’t remember us kissing or taking our clothes off. It was almost a shock when I realized we were on the couch in the living room and I was slipping a condom on. She was cooperative, but almost motionless until I got on top of her. I pressed myself against her opening, and I heard a sharp intake of breath and a long low moan as I began to enter her. Her eyes were open wide now and her eyebrows were pulled up into a look of surprise as slid inside her. I felt myself touch bottom, and her body trembled, so I stopped for a minute. She started to respond as I began to slowly move. Her eyes were burning into me now, and she clutched me so tightly to her that I could feel her fingernails biting into my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.