Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

It was getting late, and I was full of energy but there wasn’t any place to go, so I went to back to Kate’s. Everyone was in the den watching a movie on TV. It was a little cool in the house, and they were on the couch, huddled under a blanket. Erin was on the end, Mom was in the middle, and Kate was next to her. They motioned for me to join them and the only open place was next to Kate, so I slipped under the blanket beside her. I almost immediately felt her hand on my crotch and she was slowly rubbing me. That, plus thinking about Della’s naked body a short while before, had my cock standing at attention in no time.

She had a twinkle in her eye when I glanced at her, so I snaked my arm around her and let my hand drop on her breast. She had a sweatshirt and no bra on, and her nipple was poking straight out when I touched it, so I played with her nipple while she rubbed me, and I was getting very turned on. It was rather dark in the room, so I didn’t think that we would get caught, but It looked like Mom was watching us when I glanced at her.

Mom said that we had a big day tomorrow, and should all get some sleep when the movie was over. Kate said to me, “See ya later,” and Erin and I went to our rooms. I kept going outside and checking the lights in the house. I went over quietly and climbed the stairs to her room as soon as they went off.

It was pitch black in the room when I opened the door, but I was very horny so I dropped my pants and felt my way to the bed. I whispered, “Open the curtains.”

She said “Shh” and reached for me. We had a wonderful kiss, but I was anxious and she could tell, so she pushed me on my back and went down on me. She did things with her tongue she hadn’t done before and I was really enjoying it. I touched her pussy and she was sopping wet, so I pulled her around where I could eat her. I don’t think I was there for more then a minute before she came and nearly drowned me! Her juices erupted from her and completely covered my face and neck. I had never felt her come like that, and it really turned me on.

I felt myself getting ready to come, and she deep-throated me and I could feel the muscles in her throat massage my cock when I did. It felt incredible, but I was still turned on and I wanted her body, so I forced her on her back and I climbed on top of her. She hesitated, and I thought that she was going to stop me for a minute, but I was insistent, and we were soon slamming into each other. She was wild! She threw herself into me and met every thrust with a passion that I hadn’t felt before, and she groaned, and spewed out as much fluid as the first time when she came again.

It was unbelievable. I didn’t think a person could hold that much liquid. It HAD to be urine, but it didn’t smell or taste like it, and I didn’t care! I felt great! I was in a good mood and my cock was a steel pole. I stopped to let her rest and bent to kiss her belly. She was sopping wet when I touched my lips to hers. Her pussy, belly, and legs were drenched, and the bedclothes were soaked.

I don’t know why, but it turned me on even more, and I rubbed my face into her and went to her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth. It was somehow different then I remembered it. It seemed to be a little larger and stuck out more than before. I guessed that it was because she was so turned on. She violently jerked when I touched my tongue to it, and turned her head to the pillow and began moaning, so I went to work in earnest and my tongue was a buzz saw on her clit.

She grabbed my head with both hands and jammed it against her pussy when she came this time. I couldn’t breathe for a minute, and she finally dropped her hands and fell back. Her cum took on a different flavor. It was a sharper taste than I remembered. I got some on my fingers and put them to her mouth. She licked them and loudly groaned.

She suddenly got up, and I heard the door to the bathroom close. I lay there for a minute, smiling, and thinking about what had just happened. I was in heaven, and I reached over and hit the button that opened the drapes. They make a whirring noise when they open and soon the room was flooded with moonlight. The bed was a mess, and I was straightening it up when Kate came out of the bathroom. She had some towels in her hand and started wiping the bed and me.

I went to kiss her and she was in my arms and all over me all of a sudden. She threw a dry towel on the bed and pushed me on to it, and then she reached over and hit the button to close the drapes. I was going to ask her why, but she moved on top of me and straddled my face. I put my hands on her waist to hold her and she was dry! I touched her belly and it was dry too. I was wondering how she got so dry so quick, when I heard a noise like a door closing. I tried to look into the blackness to see what it was, but couldn’t. Kate was trembling and trying to force her pussy onto me, so I started licking her again. Her clit seemed to have shrunk back to it’s normal size, so I figured that I better get busy, and I began sucking and teasing her with my tongue again. She climbed off and pulled me on top of her after a few minutes of this. She seemed to want it fast, so I obliged until I felt her come again. It was a strong come but she kept thrusting herself against me, so I began using long strokes. All the way in and then out until just the tip of my cock was touching her. She would push her pussy up as far as she could at the top of the stroke so that she could hold me in her as long as possible.

She seemed to really like that, so I pulled out even farther till I was completely out of her, then I would slam all the way into her. She would grunt and dig her fingernails into my back every time I did. Her pussy felt incredible. It was hotter then ever, and her juices started to run again, but the fluid seemed slipperier this time. I felt like I was going deeper with every stroke until my hip bones were banging against her.

We had been making love for quite a while now, but she didn’t seem to be tired and it sort of bothered me. I was half her age and a lot stronger, and she was keeping up with me like she was a teenager, after all. I got determined and stepped up my pace. We were like a pair of rabbits before long. She was almost constantly coming and loudly moaning.

We stopped for a minute to catch our breath after one particularly hard come. The temperature in the room was like an oven, so she opened the drapes again, and I got up and opened some windows. She was watching me when I looked back at the bed. Her eyes were sparkling in the moonlight and her look was so intense and lustful, it was almost frightening.

It made me more determined then ever, and I ran back to the bed and grabbed her around the waist and turned her over and pulled her butt up. I did it so quickly that I don’t think she knew what was happening, I was kneeling behind her, and I jammed myself into her and started pounding into her. The ‘slap, slap, slap’ of our bodies filled the room. I don’t think that I’ve ever been as deep in a woman as I was then, and I could feel the head of my cock bottoming out.

She was making a constant moaning sound now and she moaned even louder when I reached under her and grabbed her tits and started pinching her nipples. I could feel myself getting ready, but I didn’t feel like she was quite there yet, so I held off. I took my hand and rubbed it under her until it was coated with her juices when I felt that she was almost ready, and then I put my thumb against her anus and pushed it in all the way. She screamed and came, and I did too. Her pussy muscles contracted around my cock so hard that it hurt. We both fell, exhausted onto the bed after a few seconds.

The need to urinate woke me some time later. I untangled myself from Kate and stumbled to the bathroom. She was lying in the same place when I came back into the room. The arm that had been around me was still there, as though she was waiting for me to come back. She was exposed from the waist up and it was cool in the room, so I closed the windows. The bed was a mess and her hair was sticking out at odd angles, but she was the most beautiful creature I ever saw at that moment.

I knew that I had better get back to my room, so I pulled the covers around her and kissed her lightly. I thought I heard her say “I love you, my husband” as I opened the door to leave, but and she hadn’t moved when I looked back at her, so I guess that it was my imagination. I quietly crept down the stairs and started back to my room.

The sun was just peeking over the horizon, and I was tired but I felt great, so I stopped for a minute to enjoy the sunrise. Sam was lying on my bed asleep when I finally opened the door to my room. I went to her and looked down. A million things were running through my mind. I immediately thought of the wonderful creature I had just left, and I tried to compare her to the beautiful girl in front of me. But I couldn’t and I realized that I didn’t want to.

This girl is real. The one I just left is a fantasy. I can love this girl! We can be together and make mistakes together, and grow up together. The one upstairs will come to her senses one day, and realize that I’m just a kid and leave me. I was standing, looking at her when she woke up. She looked up at me and held her arms out. I was kissing her when she suddenly sat upright, said “Oh my God,” and burst into tears. Confused, I said, “What’s the matter?” and then it hit me! My face and body were still coated with Kate’s juices. I was sticky and smelled like sex. Sam ran out the door and I heard her drive away.

SUNDAY

I woke late Sunday morning and dragged myself to the main house. Mom and Kate were fixing breakfast. They both seemed a little tired. Dad had driven the car to the airport and left the pickup, so we started loading things into it after breakfast. Clete showed up around ten o’clock, and it went pretty fast with his help. We had everything loaded except some clothes by noon.

Dad called and talked to Mom, then she said to me, “Dad’s on his way back to LA. He’ll take our plane and fly it to the airport near the LA house when his flight lands,. He should be there about three o’clock. I’d like you to drive there and bring him back so that he can drive the truck home tomorrow. You can take Erin and Clete along for company.”

That meant I had a couple of hours to kill, and I hadn’t had a chance to properly thank Mr. Torres for the car, so I drove over to their house. I saw Sam’s car parked in the driveway as I pulled in. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Torres greeted me, and told me that she would miss me. Then I went to Mr. Torres. I thanked him for the car, and we talked for a while and shook hands.

I kept looking for the girls, but I didn’t see them until I went outside. Della, Denise, and Sam were leaning against my car, and Desi was sitting on a fender. Nobody said anything for a minute, then, Desi asked, “Who were you with last night?” I didn’t answer.

Desi looked mad and Sam looked hurt. The only ones who looked friendly, were Della and Denise, so I put my arms around them and walked them away from the car. I looked at Denise first when I got out of earshot from the others. “Are you and I OK?” She said, “Yes” and gave me a hug.

I looked at Della, “How about you?” She managed a little smile and said, “I don’t know whether to kiss you or kick you in the balls, Pete, but we’re OK for now,” and she kissed me. We were walking back to the car, when Desi ran between the two girls and pushed them out of the way.

She yelled, “Who were you fucking last night? I pulled her away from the others, and said, “A girl from town. You don’t know her.”

“Bullshit, I know all the girls in town.”

“She’s from Palmdale.”

“What’s the matter, have you fucked all the girls in this town?”

“Please don’t be mad at me, Desi.” Her eyes filled with tears, she said, “You’ll be sorry someday,” and ran toward the house. Della and Denise went after her. Sam had been watching everything, and I was surprised to see a slight smile on her face. She walked over to me and said, “She’s wrong, you know.”

“About what?”

“About you being sorry. You’re going to go to LA, and lots of silly girls like us will fall in love with you. You’ll go on your merry way until one day, under the right set of circumstances, you’ll meet a girl, get married, and be a really good husband.”

“Will that girl be you?”

“I doubt it. We both have lots of growing up to do.”

“Are you mad at me?”

“No, I’m not, Pete. I’m actually mad at myself. You are behaving normally for boy your age, and a girl my age should be more mature. But you were my first love, and I’ll never forget you. I’ve had the best summer of my life because of you, and I don’t regret a second of it.”

I tried to kiss her, but she shook her head ‘No’ and backed away from me. I said, “Will you write me from Hawaii?”

“Yes, I’d like that. I have your address in LA.” I searched for something else to say, but there was nothing. I was sad, but relieved when I drove back to Kate’s.

It was time to drive to LA and pick up Dad at the airport near our new house before long. Erin, Clete, and I left at 1:30 in order to make sure we got there in time. It was a beautiful day, the traffic was light, and we made good time. We were about fifteen minutes from the airport when something caught my eye. An overpass crossed the road we were on about a mile ahead of us. There seemed to be jumble of cars and a lot of flashing lights on it, so I slowed down. We were about a quarter mile from it, when a car seemed to magically appear in the air. It flew off the side of the overpass and landed on the road ahead of us. There was a shower of sparks, it rolled over several times and stopped, upside down.

We were far enough away that we had no trouble stopping, and we ran to see what we could do to help. The car was an expensive late model sedan. The drivers door was torn off and the roof was smashed down. There was a man and a woman in it. They were both wearing seat belts but neither was moving. Clete suddenly said, “Look, there’s gas leaking out of it.” I reached in and released the man and started dragging him out, and I yelled for Clete to get the woman. I was afraid on an explosion, so I dragged him quite a ways away. Clete and Erin did the same for the woman. Smoke was coming from the car’s engine, then a small flame and the whole car was on fire in just a few seconds.

The woman was starting to regain consciousness, but the man still wasn’t moving, and Erin dropped alongside him and put her ear by his mouth. She said, “He’s not breathing,” and I watched in amazement as she started giving him CPR. There had apparently been an ambulance at the accident on the overpass, because some medics almost immediately came rushing up. They pulled Erin off, and started working on the man, and before long he was coughing, and moving around. A news van was alongside the next thing we knew, and a man with a microphone was talking with us. We gave him our names and a brief description of what happened, and he wrote everything down and asked me to sign it. Then another ambulance and a police car showed up. The police pushed us out of the way, and there was nothing else we could do, so we got in the car and left.

We hadn’t been there all that long, so we got to the airport in time to pick up Dad, and we excitedly talked about it on the way home. Dad asked Erin where she had learned CPR, and she said that a nurse had taught it to her class at school. Both Mom and Kate ran out to meet us and yelled “Come in here, quick,” when we pulled into Kate’s the driveway. The TV was on, and was showing a commercial, but Kate said, “Hold on for a minute!” before we could say anything.

A newscaster came on as soon as the commercial was over and said, “This just in from the news service” and proceeded to show movies of the wreck. The news truck had apparently been on the overpass filming the first wreck when the second one happened. The film showed us pulling the people from the car and dragging them off to the side of the road, but the most dramatic part were some still photos of Erin. I mentioned that Erin is tall for fourteen. She had what the kids call a ‘Belly shirt’ on today. It’s a T-shirt that stops just below her boobs, and she had low-rise jeans on. The photographer was shooting down from above with a long lens, and he spent a lot of time with the camera trained on her butt and the expanse of skin between her pants and shirt.

The reporter went on to tell about the heroic rescue the three of us had made, and how beautiful ‘eighteen year old’ Erin Baker had brought the man back from the brink of death by performing CPR. Then it showed two fantastic still photos. One showed Erin on her hands and knees beside the man. The burning car was in the background, and she was bent over him giving him CPR. Her long blond hair was hanging down like a waterfall, covering his face. The camera angle was from the back and side, and her butt was toward it. She does have a great Butt, and it showed both her butt and the strip of skin above it. The scene looked tender and beautiful, but also very erotic. It almost looked like a posed picture from a man’s magazine.

The next shot was a ground-level shot of her standing, with her head turned. She was looking at the medics working on the man. She had a concerned look on her face; a smudge of dirt on her cheek and the burning car was reflected in her eyes. She looked absolutely beautiful, and at least twenty years old. The reporter said that there would be more news about it later. I had given the reporter Kate’s phone number, and it started ringing. Mom spent the next several hours explaining that Erin was only thirteen, and “No” she wouldn’t pose for a magazine layout.

Then a call from someone came in, and Mom talked for a while then she handed the phone to Dad. Mom told us that he was an agent, and wanted to meet with them when we got to LA, and to bring Erin along. Erin started jumping up and down, clapping her hands. Kate and I walked out by the creek and sat down after dinner. I said, “I’ve had a great time here.”

“It’s been wonderful having you here.”

“Will I see you in LA?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.