Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The ride home on the bike was great, but thinking about what went on tonight made me very horny and I was hard as could be by the time we got home. We parked the bike and I started for the main house, but Sylvia stopped me and said, “No, it wouldn’t be fair to Herb to make love in his bed,” so we went to my room. We weren’t there two minutes before we were fucking like minks. Having sex with Sam is very loving. It’s also loving with Kate, but more intense because I’m still in awe of her, but it’s pure fun with Sylvia. I like her a lot, and I know that she likes me. I’ll try things with her that I wouldn’t with others because, like Tammy, I know that she’ll tell me rather if it’s something she doesn’t like, rather than put up with it to please me. Plus she knows lots more about sex then either Tammy or I do, and isn’t afraid to show me something different or tell me about new things.

Sylvia and I had great sex that night but it wasn’t the ‘all-nighter’ kind, and we lay in each other’s arms and talked after it was over. I had seen her with both Kate and Sally, and I asked her what it was like to be with another woman, then I asked if she was a lesbian. “No, I’m not a lesbian. I’ve been with women, but it’s just been for sex. I never think of them romantically.”

“What about Kate?”

“Kate is my best friend. I love her and she loves me, but it’s not romantic love. Ben has been her only other male sex partner since her husband, and he’s not around all that often. Women need sex too, so we’ll meet for what we call a ‘mercy fuck’ very once in a while.”

“What about Sally?”

“Sally is a true ‘bisexual’ and she has a kinky side. We don’t get together much, but she always has something new to show me when we do. It’s mostly fun, and sometimes it isn’t.”

“You had your hand in her the other night on the rock.”

“That’s called ‘fisting’. She says that she likes it. I tried it once but it hurt.”

“I can’t believe there’s room in there. She didn’t seem that big when we had sex.”

“Women are flexible. A whole baby comes out of there, after all.”

“You seem to like it when I put it in your butt, but you always complain after we’re done.”

“Well, that’s because you have such a big cock. Anal sex is different. I’ve only done it with you and with a dildo a couple of times. Al won’t do it, and neither would Herb until that night at my house. So I never had the opportunity to try it before. I like the fullness, and the dildo seemed to press all the right buttons, but I wanted to try it with a man. I unfortunately had to pick one with a baseball bat for a cock.”

I laughed, then asked, “You like oral sex. Why?”

“The same reason that you like to go down on me. We want to please each other. It’s with our genitals when we fuck. We can be at the center of things and see, taste, and smell things that you can’t do otherwise when we have oral sex.”

““You seem to like to swallow my cum, and so does Kate. I’ve tasted it on your lips, and it doesn’t taste all that good. Why do you like it?”

“I don’t do it because of the taste. Some women are afraid that their man would take it as a form of rejection if they spit it out. I do it because I feel like it makes you a part of me.”

“How about the ‘peeing’ thing?”

“It’s called ‘golden showers’, and I really don’t know why I like it, but Kate told me that I can’t discuss it with you.”

“Kate’s not here.”

“It doesn’t matter. A promise is a promise.”

All this talk had me hard again. Sylvia saw it and took it into her mouth. She was bobbing up and down, and wrapping her tongue around the head. It felt wonderful, but I knew that it would take me a long time to come, so I pulled her head up and said, “I want to do something strictly for you. Tell me what you would like.”

She considered it for a minute, and asked, “Do you have a condom handy?” I took one from my pack and slipped it on. She said, “Lay on your back.” I did, and she got on top of me and put me in her. She closed her eyes and slowly worked me in and out, and her pussy muscles contracted around me before long, and I could tell that she was getting ready. It wasn’t the earth-shattering kind, but it was a nice one when she came, then she lay on me for a minute and rested.

I started to say something and she put her fingers on my lips to keep me quiet. She sat up and rose off me after a minute or two, then she guided me to her butt, and settled down a little. I was slick with her juices and she stopped when the head went in just a little. She settled a little more and it probably took over a minute for her to get all the way down. She had her eyes closed and an uncomfortable look on her face. She said “Don’t move” when she was fully settled.

I watched her face. Her eyes were still closed and she was perfectly still. Her passage was uncomfortably tight, but it began to loosen after a minute or two, and her uncomfortable look was replaced with one of interest. She wasn’t moving her body, but I could feel movement around my cock. She then began massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. I tried to move a little inside her, but she said, “Please ... don’t move, let me do this.” She played with her nipples for a while.

I was getting excited watching her, and my cock swelled even more and started to pulsate. She put two fingers deep inside her pussy and moved them around while she rubbed her thumb on her clit. I could feel the movement by my cock, and I was getting really turned on. I knew that I was going to come if this continued, but I held back. She was holding her breath. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her face was getting flushed as she began to move up and down.

I could feel the ridge on the head of my cock rubbing on her passage even through the rubber, and her insides were hotter then I ever felt before. Then her movements got faster and more erratic, and she suddenly let out a long ‘Ahhhhhhhh’ and came. It put me over the edge and I came with her. She fell on top me and lay there gulping for air. She moved off me when my cock softened, took the rubber off, and dropped it next to the bed.

She quietly said, “Oh my God, that was intense!”

I looked at his beautiful woman, and I was suddenly full of love for her for some reason. She looked fragile somehow, and I wanted to hold her and protect her. I wrapped her in my arms, held her close, and pulled the bedspread over us. We soon were asleep.

Thursday

The sun streaming through the window woke me up in the morning. I stretched and went to the bathroom. A sleepy looking Sylvia was watching me when I came back. She slid out the other side and went into the bathroom as I slipped back in bed. She dove under the covers and took me into her mouth when she came back. I was almost instantly hard, and she threw herself on her back and held her arms out to me. I was on her in a flash and we fucked like animals until we both fell back on the bed, out of breath. She had a wistful on her face and I asked why.

“I love being with you, and I’m going to miss you when you’re gone.” We hugged for a while and she suddenly jumped up. “You have to get ready, the plane is waiting.”

I took a shower and was packing my bag when I spotted the condom we had used, and I asked her about it. “Don’t have anal sex without one in the future, and always remember, definitely don’t have vaginal sex unless you change condoms if you have anal sex, and wash carefully. There’s too much risk of infection to both you and the girl.”

“How do you check for infection?”

“I get checked by the doctor quite often.”

“Have there been that many guys?

“No, but I don’t know who Herb’s been with, so it’s just something I do.”

I made a mental note. I called Mom on her cell phone to tell her that I was leaving, and she said that they were still in LA and would meet me at LAX. Sylvia drove me to the airport. The plane was waiting, and we kissed one last time. The thought of being away from her was so disturbing that I almost started to cry. I didn’t want her to see it, so I quickly turned away and ran into the terminal. Sally was waiting, and we took off right away. It was strange being in an airplane this big all by myself, but Sally let me sit up front with her. Even though it was on autopilot most of the way, she turned it off for a while and let me fly.

We had time to talk for a while, and she asked me if I’d had fun in Mexico. I told her that I had, and she smiled and asked if I was a member of the ‘Mile-high Club’. I told her that I was, and asked if she was. She told me that she was considered the president of the west coast contingent. We both laughed out loud. Then, without saying who it was, I told her about the incident with Kate when we were in the plane, and I had done the nose-over maneuver. She actually applauded and told me that I was an official member of the ‘Over the hill gang’.

The trip was over too soon and we were landing at LAX. Mom and Dad were there to meet me and we drove back to Kate’s. Mom mentioned we were leaving for LA in three days on the way home.

Kate was in town picking up some things, and Erin was still gone when we got to the ranch, so I washed the Mustang and relaxed, thinking about last night. I tried to think about the beautiful Tatiana and her sisters, but Sylvia kept creeping into my mind, and I tried to compare her with Kate or Sam, or even Tammy. It would be easy to lump them into nothing more then girls who I had slept with. But they were all so different. Their bodies, their minds, and their attitudes were all unique, but they all had one thing in common; they all liked me! It was almost overwhelming. I tried to think of whom I would like to spend a long time with, and I couldn’t. The obvious choice would be Sam, and as I thought about it, I remembered again that she was the only one that was my age.

I had been so caught up by the fact that I had been able to have sex with the others, that I hadn’t even thought about the age difference. I tried to picture myself being married to each of them. I couldn’t picture it with Tammy. She was too much like a sister. I liked her a lot, and I knew that she liked me, but I also knew that she was ‘on the way somewhere’, and I probably was just a stop along the way.

Kate was kind of scary. She was always kind and loving, and I really respected her intelligence, but I’d seen her when she was so intense that it was frightening. Of the women I have been with, she is the one I understand the least. She says that she is in love with me. Maybe she is, but I know that I’m not mature enough to know what that really means.

Sylvia is wonderful. She’s beautiful, sexy and smart. She’s twice as old as I am, but I feel more comfortable with her than the others and I feel that she would be the most honest one of all about her feelings. I also feel that she would also be the most vulnerable.

Sam is in a class by herself, and she might be the strongest one of all. She’s smart and planted, and I know that she loves me and is willing to wait to see what I’ll be like when I grow up. That’s the scary part. I don’t want to think about that kind of commitment yet. I haven’t spent enough time being a kid.

I got the Mustang cleaned up and drove out to the airport to see Sam. She rushed to meet me when I got there, and asked how it went yesterday. I told her about Herb getting the contract, all about the motorcycle, and gave her a cleaned-up version of going back to the club. She attentively listened to me, but I could see that there was something on her mind. We went into JJ’s office, closed the door, and Sam climbed on my lap.

“I have some great news. We just got permission to use the tract of land adjacent to the end of the field, and we’re going to build two new runways, plus we’re tearing these hangers and offices down and building new ones. And there’s more! Dad’s sister lives in Hawaii. The field will be closed for quite a while, and he won’t need me, so she invited me to spend my junior year in high school over there.”

I was in shock! Even though I was leaving, Cantil is not that far away, and I was looking forward to spending time with her, but it was obvious that she was excited about it and I didn’t want to spoil things for her. I guess that I showed my disappointment, because she seriously looked at me and said, “You know that I love you, don’t you, Pete?”

“Yes.”

“Well, we need this time away from each other. We’re both young, and I don’t want us to make the mistake of tying ourselves to each other until we both know that it’s really what we want.”

I sat there looking at this beautiful girl and my first thought was that I was losing her, but something in me was relieved. I knew myself, and thoughts of Kate and Sylvia and what had gone on recently, had me wondering what more the future held for me. I asked when she was leaving.

“School starts a week from Monday, and it’ll take me a few days to settle in, so I’m leaving this Monday. Dad will fly me to LAX and I’ll leave from there.” We sat and held each other until the business phone started ringing. I told her that I’d see her later and went home.

The Torres’ called on their cell phone around five, and said that they were almost home and would drop Erin off. Kate said that they were probably hungry and tired from the trip, so she would order some pizza and have it waiting when they got here. Both the pizza and their big motor home rolled in about a half hour later. The girls got out of the motor home and they looked wonderful. They were tanned and healthy looking and they all looked like they could have been on the cover of a men’s magazine. Desi even looked mature and sexy, but the biggest surprise of all was Denise. She never seemed to stop smiling. She wasn’t wearing makeup, and I could easily see the scarring, but she didn’t try to hide it.

Mr. Torres thanked Kate when the pizzas were gone, and said they had to go home and start unloading the motor home. Desi complained that they all wanted to hear about our trip to Mexico, but Mrs. Torres said, “No, we have work to do.” Denise was the first one back in the motor home to help get things ready.

We all sat and listened to Erin, excitedly telling us about the trip, and how much fun she had skiing when they left.

THURSDAY EVENING

Sam showed up around seven. Della and Denise were with her, and we decided to go get some ice cream. I asked about Desi, and they said that Bob had picked her up. Della and Sam were giggling and telling about their adventures for the week while we were eating our ice cream, so I had a chance to talk with Denise. I told her how good she looked and asked her how she was getting along with the Torres’.

“I can’t remember ever being so happy, Pete. The Torres’ have been wonderful, and both Della and Desi are like sisters to me. Even the twins are fun to be around. My mother and the Torres’ have talked while we were gone, and the Torres’ have offered to let me stay with them until this Simms thing blows over. I’m going to enroll in high school here, and the girls have promised to help me. I know I owe you for this and I promise you I won’t forget.”

The girls were still deep in conversation about recent events after we finished our ice cream. I realized that I was tired from the last few days, so I asked them to drop me off. Sam kissed me, and they drove away. I crawled into bed, and was instantly asleep. Someone sliding into bed with me awakened me sometime later. Thinking that it was Sam, I wrapped my arms around her and started to go back to sleep. She began kissing my cock the next thing that I knew. As tired as I was I began to respond and I pulled her up to kiss her. It was Desi!

“What are you doing, Desi?”

“You didn’t think that I forgot about you, did you?”

“C’mon, Desi, you know I’m with Sam now.”

“I know, but I told you before that I’m not finished with you.” She went back down on me.

I didn’t really want to do this, but it’s difficult to say no when a gorgeous girl has your cock in her mouth, and I was on top of her the next thing that I knew, then the light came on, and I looked up at Sam and Della. I froze, then I tried to roll off Desi. But she grabbed me and held on tight.

Della said, “Get home, NOW, Desi!”

“No! I’m staying.”

Della came over and loomed over Desi. “I said ‘get your ass home’ and I mean it!”

The look on her face was scary, and she kept looking back and forth at Desi and me, but Desi got a determined look on her face. “Fuck you! He’s mine, and I’m not leaving. You know that I’ve always liked him, and the first thing you did when he came back was try to take him from me, and you got Sam to do it when you didn’t have the guts to really be his girlfriend. I saw you two when you followed me over here, and I wanted to prove to you that he really loves me.”

Della said to her, “You knew we followed you?”

“Sure I did. Denise came in and told me that you two were sitting in the car, talking, and I walked right by you.” “But why would you want to hurt Sam like this?”

Desi winced, “Well, I didn’t really want to hurt Sam, but I want him to be my boyfriend, and to show you that I’m grownup enough to be with him. Sam came over and kneeled next to the bed.

I thought that she was going to hit her for a minute. She stroked her hair instead, and said, “We know that you’re grownup enough, and we’re sorry that you think we stole him from you, but I love him too and this has been a shock to me. Would you mind if I talked to him for a while?”

“Uhh, I guess not.” She got off the bed and put her clothes on, and she and Della went outside. Sam didn’t say anything for a while; she just looked at me. Her eyes welled up, but she didn’t cry. She finally said, “Did you even use protection?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.