Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Several kids our age came over and said hello to Della when we got to the dance. The guys were all amazed at the way she looked and they said so.

I went to get us some punch and there was a young man talking to her, pleading with her to go out with him, when I returned.

I handed her the punch and she took my arm and said, “I want you to meet my boyfriend.” We shook hands and he slinked away. She dropped my arm as soon as he left.

I put it back.

My mom dragged me kicking and screaming to both piano and dancing lessons when I was growing up. A lot of dancing lessons!

The piano lessons didn’t take, but the dancing lessons did and I actually grew to like them, especially when I got to dance with some pretty girl who ordinarily wouldn’t have looked at me twice. Mom is also a dance teacher; so we practiced a lot at home.

I guess Della that had some training too, because it was like magic when we went to the dance floor. We danced nonstop for at least 3 dances. The musicians took a break and we had just sat down to take a rest when I heard a man standing near us say, “Wow” and gave us a ‘thumbs up’ sign.

I saw Della smile for the second time that night.

Mom, Kate, and Ben walked in, followed by the Torres’, around 9 o’clock.

Ben had Mom on one arm and Kate on the other.

He was handsome in a black tux, but Mom and Kate were spectacular.

Both are blondes and have dynamite bodies. Both had their hair up, and they wore similar sequined dresses. Mom’s was black and Kate’s was white.

They both had tons of cleavage and wore spiked high-heels.

Some of the men’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out.

They both walked over to get some punch and began talking with some of the women.

Mrs. Torres joined them, and Mr. Torres walked over to us just as the band started to play. Mr. Torres said to me, “May I have a dance with your beautiful date?”

I said, “You may, Sir,” and bowed. He laughed and swept her to the floor.

I saw Mom and Kate surrounded by a group of men a few minutes later.

The men were all trying to strike up a conversation with them, and Ben was standing back with an amused expression on his face.

I walked up to Ben, and in a loud voice, I said, “Hey, Ben, here’s a couple of pretty good-looking babes. Why don’t we dance with them?” and I pushed through the crowd and took Mom by the hand. Ben did the same with Kate, and we went to the dance floor amid shocked stares.

Mom held me close like we were really into it, and whispered, “Dance us over to the side where all the guys are.”

I did, and Mom put both her hands on my butt, pulled me even closer, and left them there when we got near them.

As we danced by, she turned to them and said, “I like young ones, they have stamina,” in a low voice.

The men’s eyes were big as saucers.

Mom and I really dance well together. Most of my training was in ballroom, and the band happened to be playing a waltz. We had the dance floor almost to ourselves by the time the song was over. The band recognized it, and the next song was a foxtrot. We flew around the floor, and everyone applauded when it was over.

I looked for Della, but didn’t see her, so I walked around the hall.

I finally found her standing in the shadows by herself.

“Why aren’t you dancing?”

“Because I came here with you.”

I thought for a minute, and said, “ Will you marry me and have my children right now, Della?”

Her eyes got huge “We’re way to young to be thinking like that, Pete!”

I held her at arms length, and looked straight at her. “Of course, we are! I just wanted to make a point.”

“You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my life, Della. I would ask you to marry me if I absolutely had to make a choice right now, but I don’t have to make that choice. We’re young and have a lot to learn, and you have to come out of your shell.”

“We’re going back to the floor and we’re going to have another dance, then we’re both going to dance with other people. One of the people who I’m going to dance with is Desi, there are some others, and you are going to dance with whomever asks you who seems nice.”

“That doesn’t mean were not together. It just means we’re here to have fun. I’m going to drag you back to Kate’s and throw you in the river again if I look around and see that you are not having fun.”

We went back in and danced to a few more songs. The more we danced together, the more comfortable she became, and I was in heaven!

We were sitting one out, when Clete and Erin came over. Erin’s face was flushed and she looked happy.

She said, “I’m really having a good time, Pete. Clete can actually dance and he even asked to kiss me.”

Clete’s eyes got big and he gasped.

I gave him a stern look! “Did you ask to kiss her?”

I thought he was going to faint. He squeaked out, “Uh huh.”

“OK, but make it a nice one.” He started to turn away. I grabbed his sleeve and said, “No tongue!”

Erin and Della both laughed.

A tall, redheaded boy came over a little later, and said, “You guys sure dance well together. Could I ask her for a dance?”

Della started to shake her head no, but I stood up and said, “Thanks for asking,.” I took her hand, and pulled her up. “Go ahead, I’m going to dance with your sister.”

She kept looking at me as he led her to the floor.

I spotted Desi and Bob sitting by the band, so I walked over to them.

“Can I have a dance with your lovely lady?”

“Bob said, “Uhh, sure,” and I led her to the floor.

I asked, “Are you having a good time?”

“Yes, I am. Bob’s a nice guy, but I’d rather be with you.”

“C’mon, Desi, forget about me. I’ll be gone in a few weeks and Bob seems to like you.”

“I like Bob actually, and I’m glad that you fixed me up. But I am going to be with you before you go, and LA isn’t that far away.”

I laughed, “Boy, you don’t give up once you have your mind made up, do you?”

“Nope.”

I gave her back to Bob and sat down for a minute when the dance was over. Della was dancing with a different guy, and she was smiling.

She was so beautiful that it made my heart skip.

I watched as Tom and Tammy danced by. She had her head on his shoulder and they were as smooth as silk together. She looked fresh and young, and her Gamin haircut made her look 16 years old.

There suddenly was a disturbance close behind me. A pretty girl was wrestling with a man who looked like he’d had too much to drink.

The girl said, “I told you No! I don’t want to dance with you. You’re drunk!”

He grabbed both her hands and tried to drag her onto the dance floor.

She looked around for help, and I recognized Sam from the airfield.

I walked up to them and tried to take her from him. He didn’t want me to, until she said, “Let me go, “This is my husband”.

He said, “Oh, sorry,” and unsteadily walked away.

I still had my hand on her arm, so I nodded toward the dance floor. “Shall we finish this song?”

She looked down. There was a large red spot on her ankle.

“He stepped on me. I’d love to dance with you, but could we wait for a little while till this stops hurting?”

I led her to a chair, and said, “I’ll be right back,” and went to the bar and wrapped some ice in a bar towel.

I was kneeling, holding it on her ankle when Della came up. She saw what I was doing, smiled, and said, “What kind of a date are you? I leave you for a minute and find you proposing to another woman!”

Sam looked up and said, “Hi, Della. Pete just saved me from a pest who was bothering me. Gee, you look beautiful tonight.”

“Thank you. You look awfully pretty too. I don’t often see you out of your dirty clothes.”

“Well, maybe you didn’t try hard enough.”

What she said shocked me, and I looked at Della to see her expression.

She just smiled and took a playful swing at Sam, then she said, “Well, it looks like your not going to die, so I’m going to take Doctor Pete here and dance with him.”

“OK, but tell him to save a dance for me.” We started for the dance floor. I said, “What was that all about?”

She looked at me soberly, and she led me to a quiet place on the side of the room as soon as the dance ended.

“I’m going to tell you some things that I’ve never told anyone, Pete.”

“I’m having the best time ever, and it’s because of you. Not only did you get me to come to the dance, you made me actually want to, and you insist that I interact with other people now that were here. I don’t know if I ever would have if you hadn’t come along. You are the first boy anyone has seen me with. I’ve been a resentful, unpleasant person all the time I was fat and even up to now.”

“I took flying lessons last year and made friends with Sam. She’s my only friend as a matter of fact. We became very close and we talk a lot. So close, that I confessed that I wasn’t sure about my sexuality one day. She said that we would be friends no matter what, but she couldn’t be ‘that kind’ of a friend. But she convinced me that I would make up my mind, no matter what gender they were, when the right person came along. Well, I’ve made up my mind. I finally think that I’m attractive, and I’m really enjoying all the attention tonight.”

“I told you that I’ve always had a crush on you. Well, it’s more then that now. I know that you’re leaving in a few weeks, but that’s OK. I have a lot of growing up to do, and I couldn’t do it if you were here, because I’d always want to be with you.”

I don’t know how long it’ll take me to become complete, but I do know one thing. You are going to be part of my life. Sam and I kid each other a lot in the meantime.”

I was overwhelmed! I didn’t know what to say. I had never had such an intimate conversation with anyone.

I had begun to feel confident and mature in light of recent events, but this was grownup stuff and my sixteen-year-old brain was having a problem with it.

I had always heard that girls mature faster then boys. It was never more evident to me than now.

I figured the best thing that I could do, was keep my mouth shut, so I hugged her, gave her (what I thought) was a wise look, and led her back to the dance floor.

We walked over to where our group was sitting the next time that the band took a break.

Everybody was laughing and talking, but I noticed that Mom was talking to the bandleader.

She came back with a smile on her face and said something to Kate, then they both came over and said to Della, “We want to borrow your fella for the next dance.”

I eventually ended up in the advanced class when I was taking dance lessons. There was a competition coming, and my teacher insisted that two girls and I practice a rather complicated, three-person tango.

A tango is a very formal, but very sexy dance. I would dance with one girl, and the other one would mimic our movements directly beside us. Then I would switch to the other girl and the first one would do the same. There is a lot of flourishes and sexy posing. The dance ends with me on one knee. One girl, on her back leaning across my knee and the other has her arms around me from behind. We won the competition, and Kate, Mom and I would practice it every time that she would come to visit.

The leader asked for everyone’s attention when the band came back. He announced that there was going to be something special and the three of us went to the floor.

As I explained, Mom and Kate are both tall and beautiful. They have long legs and it looked like their legs went on forever in the rather short dresses.

They looked like Las Vegas dancers tonight.

They both have a trick that they do. They can get an expression on their faces and an attitude about them that makes them look like wild animals.

Their eyes flash and it’s almost scary. I’ve seen them do it many times and it’s always a surprise.

They were doing it now.

The music started and we began. The dance starts slowly, but gets more and more physical. We were using the entire dance floor before long. I would look directly into their eyes whenever I would change partners, and they would look into mine. It was like we were all alone. I didn’t even recognize that one was my mother and one was my friend. It was like they were two intimate strangers. We flew around the floor. The other would cover it up when one of us would make a misstep, and make it look like part of the dance.

The ending is very erotic and physical, and both women had a sheen of perspiration and my hair was tousled when the music stopped.

I think that I even had a hardon.

There was tons of applause, and we held the final position for a minute.

Kate was across my knee, and she looked up at me with such lust that I thought that she would kiss me for a minute. Mom was behind me with her arms around me, and she quietly said, “Stop it. Kate.”

Everyone came around to congratulate us. And when we walked off the floor, Della took my arm and said, “That was beautiful.”

Chapter 6 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.