Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

We said our goodbyes after coffee, drove back to Kate’s, then Erin and I went to our room.

I was lying in bed thinking about the day, and I remembered that Kate had said “Later” when we were in the barn. So I pulled my pants on and looked toward the main house. It was completely dark, but I went over and let myself in.

Kate and her husband had designed and built the house. The master bedroom is above the living room, and there are stairs in back of the living room that lead to it. The bedroom is quite large and it’s the only part of the house that is two-story. It has a bathroom in the rear, and windows around three sides. A king-size bed sits in the middle of the floor and you can lie in it and see the sky or look out over the land.

One feature that I have always loved is the electric curtains. You can close them with a touch of a button. The curtains are double thick, and the room is pitch-black when they’re closed. I used to close them all the way and grope my way around until I found a window when I was younger, then I would peer out and pretend that I was in a submarine.

I climbed up the staircase and peeked into the room. The curtains were all open tonight and Kate was in bed.

She looked at me, said, “What took you so long”, and pulled the covers back.

The moonlight spilled over her naked body and I was momentarily paralyzed. It was the most breathtaking sight that I had ever seen. Her hair was a cascade around the pillow and her nipples were standing straight up. She was so beautiful and I couldn’t move. I don’t know how long I stood there, but she finally said, “Come to bed, Darling.”

It took me a few seconds to realize that she actually meant me, but I finally slipped out of my clothes and went to her.

I lay there, looking at her, and wondering if this was real when she kissed me. It was no tentative kiss by some girl whose pants I was trying to get into. It was a real grownup kiss by a grownup woman who wanted me as much as I wanted her. I was thrilled to my very soul.

She kissed my neck and stomach, and I nearly came right then when she touched her lips to my penis.

She took me into her mouth, pulled me on top when I was wet, and guided me into her. I came almost immediately, and she took me back in her mouth and licked me clean when I did.

Then she kissed me.

She said, “Did you taste yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Did you taste me?”

“A little.”

“Would you like to?”

“Uhh, sure.”

She showed me how to kiss her on her neck and to slowly work down to her breasts. She showed how to circle her nipples with my tongue, how to nip them without hurting them, and told me what she was feeling when I did it.

She moved me to her navel and urged me to kiss it and run my tongue in and around it, then took my hands and placed them on her breasts while I was doing it.

I was suddenly close to something that I constantly thought about. A girl’s sex was just six inches away from me. It was her pussy, her cunt! It was something that I thought about, wondered about, and dreamed about all the time. But this wasn’t something that I was doing in my dreams or behind the house with a girl who I hardly knew. I was actually in a bed with a woman, and not only that, I didn’t have to talk her into it. She actually wanted me to be there!

“Gentle, always gentle,” she murmured, then she spread her legs and moved me around so that my head was at her sex, and she said, “Look” and took her fingers and spread her outer lips.

I looked at the pink flesh, and I almost came again. It was like the pictures that I had seen in magazines, only better. I looked closely and put my hand up to touch it. I stopped and looked up at her and she nodded, so I touched the folds of her skin and ran my fingers around her mound. She had shaved, and all that was left was a small patch of hair at the top of her mound.

She took the tip of my finger and touched a small whitish nub at the top of her slit.

“This is my clit. It has feelings like the head of your penis. Treat it gently, but always pay attention to it.”

She pulled my head closer to her and said, “Smell it, taste it.”

The little tuft of hair had beads of moisture on it. The smell was unusual. Not bad, just different. I had smelled a girl before, and it was sort of the same musky odor, but she was clean and fresh-smelling. I touched my tongue to her clit; she jerked and said “Oh yes,” so I took her little nubbin between my lips and teased it with my tongue. She started writhing under me, and I licked and sucked her faster and faster, until she suddenly said “Oh, oh, oh” and her body went rigid.

The wetness now tasted different; slightly stronger, and slightly sweeter. I continued lapping at her until she shuddered and said “Enough”.

We lay in each other’s arms and rested for a while, then she said, “My, you’re a fast learner.”

What she didn’t know was that I was so excited to be here that I thought my head was going to explode.

I managed to croak, “You’re a great teacher.”

We lay there touching each other until she started to move under me, so I got on my hands and knees and moved on top of her. I didn’t touch her anywhere, I just let the tip of my penis rest against her opening, and let my pulse cause my penis to move against her. It was something that I had often thought about when I was lying in bed masturbating. She closed her eyes and made small groaning noises and started pushing herself up toward me, forcing me deeper and deeper into her.

I still didn’t move. It was an incredible feeling. My arms started to quiver, and she pulled me all the way into her.

Her pussy was steaming hot, and juices were now pouring from her.

We began slamming into each other. The slapping noises were so loud that I was sure we would wake someone.

She began to climax and suddenly was a wild woman, writhing and throwing herself all over the bed. It was so violent at one point that she threw me completely off her and I fell back on the bed.

Her eyes were wild, and actually a little scary when she looked at me. Then she suddenly threw herself around onto her hands and knees and stared back at me. I got behind her and she guided me into her. She moaned when I was completely buried inside her, and put both hands behind her and clutched me to her. I had been ready to come but it had subsided, so I started to slowly stroke into her. She lay her head down, and I went in and out so deep that I could feel my balls hitting her belly. I would slow up and try to think about something else every time that I would start to come, and we kept it up for what seemed like hours.

She came several more times, but not the shattering kind, just small shudders. She was so wet now that there was little friction and I was starting to get tired. She must have felt it too, because she reached back and took my penis out and touched it to her anus. I was shocked, but I didn’t move. She backed into me until the head entered her. It was incredibly tight. She waited until it relaxed, then she moved closer little by little until I was all the way in.

I couldn’t believe it. I was actually in her ass. I had heard about anal sex, but I wasn’t sure that it was real. I began moving in and out of her and it was like my penis was in a velvet vise. She was moaning and I could feel myself getting ready in no time. It was so violent when I came that I collapsed on the bed.

I must have dozed off. She lying there watching me when I awoke.

“You better go.”

I started to get up, and she grabbed and hugged me so tight that it hurt, then she released me and I crept down the stairs and went back to my room.

The sound of workmen loading furniture in the cabin next to mine woke me the next morning. I brushed my teeth and was going to the main house when a minibike came bouncing across the field and into our yard. A boy, a little younger then me got off and knocked on the door of the main house.

A voice said, “Come in”, and I went in behind him.

Everyone was seated at the kitchen table. Kate flashed me a big smile and motioned me to a chair, then she pointed to the boy and said, “This is Clete, Everyone. He lives on the ranch the other side of the Torres’, and he’s here to help me with a project.

Clete said hello to everyone, but his eyes were glued to Erin.

She wasn’t making eye contact with him, but she was sneaking peeks every so often. I decided that it was something that would bear watching.

Kate asked Clete, Erin, and I to follow her after breakfast.

We went to the back of one of the barns, and she said, “We’re having a painting party today. We’re going to paint this end of the barn. You two (pointing to Clete and me) are going to paint on ladders and Erin and I are going to paint the lower part and around the windows.”

Then she smiled and said, “Clete gets paid by free riding lessons. Erin and Pete get paid by not having to help do the dishes tonight.”

We laughed and got busy. It was a small job that should have been finished by noon, but we were slowed because Erin and Clete kept sneaking looks at each other.

Then I heard Kate say, “Damn.”

She had opened a fresh can of paint and it wasn’t the color it said on the top. So she looked at me, “Would you go into town and trade this for the proper color so that we can finish this today?”

I jumped in the truck and drove into town.

The paint store was next to the ice cream parlor.

There was no place to park out front, so I pulled around the back.

I thought that I heard someone scream as I got out of the truck!

Three tough looking girls were standing over someone on the ground over by a trash container. It looked like the girl from the ice cream parlor.

One of the tough girls had a knife and was lunging at her, and all three were laughing and jeering.

I reached under the seat for the baseball bat that Dad always carries, and ran toward them.

Two of the girls took off when they saw me coming.

The one with the knife held her ground, but I could tell that she was worried. I walked up closer waving the bat, and she stammered, “She’s been fucking my boyfriend!”

I said, “Put the knife away and get the hell out of here.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m HER boyfriend, now beat it before I get mad.”

She turned her back and started to walk away, then she shouted “Asshole” over her shoulder. So I took off after her. She screamed and started running. I chased her for a few feet, but I stopped when she disappeared around the corner of the building.

I went back to the girl. She was bruised, dirty, and very frightened. The whole front of her shirt was torn off, and she was trying to hold the torn piece against her breasts, so I took my T-shirt off and handed it to her.

I turned my back, waited a minute, and turned back, but she hadn’t moved and was uncontrollably shaking. I took the tattered piece of shirt from her, and pulled my shirt over her head.

She was nude from the waist up for a second. She was very thin and her ribs were showing, but her breasts were full and nice looking. I also noticed that she was covered with bruises and cuts. The girls had really worked her over.

I tried to get her to her feet, but she wouldn’t move, so I picked her up and put her on the seat of the truck.

I said, “I’ll be right back.” I ran into the paint store and traded the paint for the proper color. She hadn’t moved when I got back to the truck.

I quickly drove back to the house and found Kate and Mom.

“Come quick, there’s a problem.”

They followed me to the truck and I opened the door. The girl had fallen over on the seat and was sobbing. Kate looked at me.

I was bare-chested, the girl was wearing my T-shirt, and blood was seeping through it.

Kate said, “Did you do this, Pete?”

I stuttered “No,” but Mom barked “Carry her into the house!” before I could explain.

I scooped her up and took her into one of the bedrooms. Kate put a cloth on the bed and I laid the girl down. Mom ‘shooed’ me away and closed the door.

I went to our cabin to put another shirt on, and Clete and Erin came running over. They had seen me pull in and were full of questions.

I gave them a brief explanation, and Erin ran to the house.

Clete and I went back to painting the barn.

We finished several hours later and he and I were standing looking at his bike when Mom called me. The door to the bedroom was open when I got to the house. Mom and Erin were sitting on the bed, and Kate and Mrs. Torres were standing beside it. The girl appeared to be sleeping.

Kate said to Erin. “Keep your eye on her,” then she gestured to me and said, “Come on,” and we all drove into town.

We came to a large building that had ‘Torres Tractor Sales and Service’ on it’s side, and Mrs. Torres led us inside to an office where Mr. Torres was sitting at a desk. We all sat down and Mom turned to me.

“Tell him what happened, starting from the first time you met the girl. And don’t leave anything out.”

I told him about meeting her and about the guy in the suit, then about what had happened this morning.

He nodded and his face got grim.

Mom said, “Here is what she told us”, when I was finished.

Her name is Tammy Coombs. She’s 20 years old. She ran away from an abusive home when she was 17, and lived on the streets till a year ago. She then met a cross-country truck driver who was 40 years old and married. He treated her alright, but used to put her into a cheap hotel while he was home. She rode with him till about 4 months ago when his wife found out about her and said that he had to get rid of her. He got as far as Cantil and left her at a gas station. She had no money, so she spent the night in a doorway behind the gas station. A man named Decker found her the next morning while he was walking to work.

Mr. Torres’ face got black when she said ‘Decker’.

Mom continued, “He took her to a shed behind his house and said that she could stay there if she had sex with him. It had a bed and a bathroom, but no heat or hot water. He gave her a little money, a few cast off clothes and arranged for a job at the ice cream parlor. It pays just enough for her personal needs. He uses her sexually whenever he wants, and even brings some friends over once in a while. His wife knows about her, but is so afraid of him that she doesn’t say anything. He told her that he was an important man in town and that he would have her arrested if she tried to run away. A boy came into the store a few days ago. They talked for a while and he asked her out. She said no, but he waited until she got off work and followed her home. His girlfriend saw them on the way, and confronted them. He claimed innocence and the girlfriend threatened Tammy. He showed up today at the ice cream shop, and the girlfriend had followed him. She chased him away, and came back with her friends later. They waited until Tammy went out back to dump the trash and they attacked her.”

Mom stopped for a minute, then she said, “Do you know how you sometimes get a feeling about someone? Well, both Kate and I think that this girl is worth saving. It breaks our heart that her life had been so unfortunate. Kate says that she can stay at her place, and I’m going to do all I can to get this girl healthy both in body and spirit while I’m here, but we need your help.”

Kate stepped in, “Do you know this Decker guy, Joe? Is there something you can do?”

Mr. Torres had been getting angrier as the story went on. He jumped up behind his desk when Kate finished. “That sick son-of-a-bitch has done this before. He’s a loan manager at the bank. He was accused of the same thing several years ago. It was never proven because the girl left town, so the incident was swept under the rug. I’m a good client at that bank, and Richard Fell, the manager, is a friend of mine. I told him to get rid of that bastard years ago, but he’s too easy going.”

He reached for the phone, “You tell that girl not to worry about that asshole any more. I’ll break his God damned neck if he so much as says hello to her.”

We got up to leave and we could hear Mr. Torres yell into the phone, “This is Joe Torres, lemme talk to Fell.”

We drove back to the house, and the women went in to check on the girl.

I was outside talking with Clete and Erin, and Mom came out and joined us a few minutes later. We talked for a while, then Erin jumped on Clete’s minibike, and they rode off together.

Mom was watching and I asked her if it was OK with her.

She smiled and said, “Sure, why?”

“But we don’t know this guy, Mom, besides, minibikes are dangerous.”

“Relax, Son, your sister will be fine. Remember that you were young once,” then she laughed and went back into the house.

Erin and Clete came back a while later and I gave him the appropriate ‘big brother’ dirty looks, and went in my room to read. I heard Mrs. Torres leave a while later, and the minibike left soon after that.

Erin came in a little later, and said, “Mom wants you.”

We went inside where Kate and Mom were fixing dinner. Mom looked at me and said, “Someone would like to see you,” and nodded toward the girl’s room.

She was awake, propped up on pillows.

She was clean and clear-eyed, but she didn’t look good. There were bruises and welts on her arms, and several Band-Aids were showing. She motioned for me to sit on the bed.

“I wanted to thank you for what you did for me. I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t come along.”

I smiled and said, “Hey, it isn’t often that a guy gets a chance to rescue a damsel in distress, especially if she’s the prettiest girl in town.”

Tears come to her eyes, and she said, “We were never formally introduced by the way; my name is Tammy.” She tried to raise her arm to shake hands and I could see that it pained her, so I reached over and took her hand.

I was going to kiss it as a joke, when I saw something catch my eye. Kate was watching from the doorway. She backed up so that Tammy couldn’t see her. She shook her head and mouthed the word, “No,” so I just gently held her hand and said, “Hi, I’m Pete.”

Kate stepped into the room just then and said, “OK, Tammy needs to rest,” so I got up and said “See you tomorrow,” and we went back to the kitchen.

Kate said, “I saw what you were doing in there. You were trying to cheer her up. But you must understand something. That girl is in very poor shape both mentally and physically. She’s undernourished, anemic, and physically exhausted. Many of the bruises that you see would never have happened to a healthy girl, and she’s also very fragile mentally. I know that you were kidding with her, but you must be careful with what you say and do. Be friendly with her, but not too friendly, and don’t flirt with her. She won’t know how to deal with it. Do you understand?”

She added “And that was a nice thing you did for her, by the way,” when I nodded. I blushed and both Mom and Kate kissed me.

I went outside, and joined Erin, sitting on the corral fence.

“Did you have a good time on the minibike today?”

“Uh huh.”

“Is Clete a nice boy?”

“I guess.”

We sat for a while looking at the horses.

She said, “Do you like him?”

“He seems nice.”

She was silent for a minute, then she said, “I’ve never had a boyfriend, you know.”

“So, is he your boyfriend now?”

“No!”

“Would you like him to be?”

“No ... maybe a little.”

“Has he kissed you yet?”

“NO!”, and she took a swing at me.

I ducked and laughed. “When are you getting married?”

We both jumped off the fence and she began chasing me around the yard.

Desi Torres called at dinner later.

“They’re showing a movie on the wall of the Grange Hall tonight. You guys want to join us?”

I asked Mom and Kate if they’d like to go, but they decided to stay and look after Tammy.

I drove our truck to the Torres house after dinner, and everybody but Desi got in the back. She jumped in front with me, and we drove to the Grange hall.

Desi explained that there is a movie house in town, but it’s only open on weekends. “A wealthy person from LA who’s in the movie industry has a place here. He gets first run movies and will sometimes set up a projector outside of the Grange Hall on Wednesdays. He shows them on the building’s white painted wall as soon as it gets dark. People bring folding chairs or sit on the grass and watch.”

Carl went off somewhere when we got there. Desi sat next to me, Erin and the twins were next to her, and Della sat alone just behind us.

There was an intermission halfway through the movie. I asked Desi about a bathroom and she said that there was a public one across the street, so I went over and used it.

Someone said “Hey you” as I was leaving, and I saw a boy standing by some nearby trees. He pointed at me and said, “Can you come here for a minute?”

I went to see what was up, and something hit me on the back of the head as I went behind the tree. Dazed, I went down to one knee. I could just make out a guy with a bat and two others.

The guy with the bat said, “So, you like to chase girls with bats eh, well now you’re gonna find out what it feels like.”

He was getting ready to swing again, so I grabbed him around the waist.

I was trying to wrestle him to the ground when one of the other guys started kicking me. The guy I had around the waist dropped the bat and was punching me on the back and neck.

The third guy was coming at me with his arms out.

I thought that he was going to hit me too, and I closed my eyes getting ready for the blow, when I heard a ‘Thwack’. I still had my eyes closed when I heard another ‘Thwack’, and the guy I was hanging onto suddenly collapsed. I opened my eyes, and Della was advancing on the guy who had been kicking me, and she was waving the bat the guy had dropped.

He took off running, and she tossed me the bat calm as ice and walked away.

The first guy she hit was rubbing his head and there was blood on his hand. The guy who originally had the bat was trying to get up. He had a bump on the side of his face that was rapidly getting bigger.

I waved the bat and said, “What the hell is this all about?” The guy rubbing his head, pointed to the other guy and said, “His girlfriend said that you ambushed them and tried to beat them up the other day.”

I looked at the guy on the ground. “Are you the one who tried to get a date with the girl in the ice cream store?” He sheepishly looked at his friend and said, “Uhh, yeah.”

I grabbed him by the neck, “Do you know what your girlfriends did to her?”

“No.”

“Well, they nearly killed her! The first thing I’ll do is get the police on them if they ever come anywhere near her again, and the next thing is that I’ll come after you.”

I thought for a minute, then I said “As a matter of fact, I think I’ll go to the police right now and turn you both in,” and started to drag him up by the collar.

The guy who was rubbing his head, stammered, “Wait! I didn’t know that he was going to hit you with the bat. I thought that he was just going to scare you.”

I was actually trying to stop the other guys from hitting you when your friend nailed me.”

He looked at the one on the ground and said, “I thought there was something fishy about what your girlfriend said,” then he looked at me and said, “I apologize. Please don’t go to the cops.”

I looked at the guy on the ground. The mouse on his head was now the size of a baseball.

He nodded up and down. “Yeah, I’m sorry,” then he said, “Who’s the girl who hit us?”

“She’s my bodyguard.”

I grinned to myself and walked back to the Grange. The movie had already restarted.

Desi asked, “Where have you been, I got worried.”

“I met some friends.”

We walked to the ice cream store and bought some cones when the movie was over. I saw Della standing outside, so I bought an extra one and walked outside and handed it to her.

“Thank you for saving my neck,” then I got an idea. “How about letting me take you to the dance Saturday night?”

She just turned and walked away.

Desi slid over next to me and started to rub the inside of my jeans on the way home. I put my arm around her and whispered “Patience, Little One.”

She pushed my arm from around her neck and punched me on the leg.

“I told you before, I’m not a little one anymore.”

I tousled her hair, smiled, and said, “We’ll see,” and she punched my leg again. I dropped everyone off, and Erin and I went to our room.

I lay there until I could hear Erin softly snoring.

Remembering that Kate had said “See ya later,” I slipped out of bed and went to the house. I opened the door and looked in when I got to the bedroom. The curtains were closed and it was pitch black.

Kate said, “Come in” and I started to feel my way to the bed. I suddenly realized that the room smelled like sex, and I was instantly aroused!

I got to the bed and found her nude body on top the covers. I slipped my clothes off and lay down next to her, and she kissed me.

I reached between her legs and she was sopping wet. Her sex felt like it was a hundred degrees.

She pulled me on top of her and I entered into her in one motion. Her pussy felt swollen and very slippery. I was incredibly turned on, and was ready to come almost right away, but I held off until I could feel her get ready. It was surprisingly soon and I came with her when she did.

She said, “I want you to taste me,” after a minute, and she rolled me on my back and sat on my chest facing me. She moved her sex to my mouth and I started to eat her. Her juices were running down my face, and they had that ‘just came’ sweetness that I was beginning to recognize. I suddenly felt something touch my still hard penis. I thought that it was Kate’s hand, but I soon felt a mouth around me.

I stiffened and Kate said “Shh.”

There was someone else on the bed.

I tried to see around her, but it was too dark, then Kate held my head, and said “Shh” again.

The person on my penis was taking me all the way into their throat.

I could feel it on the head of my cock. I reached around to touch the person, and felt a breast. The nipple was sticking up like an eraser, and was at least an inch long.

I thought to myself, ‘We’ll at least it’s a woman, but who could it be?’

It couldn’t be Tammy, she’s not well enough.’

Kate pulled my head back to her sex, and I went at it with renewed vigor. I took her nubbin between my lips and lavished it with my tongue, then I reached up and took her by the ass and forced her against my mouth. The mouth on my penis started furiously working. Kate started to come and I did too. She flooded my mouth with her curiously sweet nectar, and I filled the mouth on my penis with my seed

Kate kissed me, and held me for a minute, then she started tugging at me.

She pulled me to the other side of the bed, and I could feel a girl lying on her back. Kate guided me between her legs.

I started to mount her, but Kate wouldn’t let me, she whispered, “Make love to her pussy.”

The new girl quivered when I touched her.

I felt Kate let me go and I concentrated on the new person. I kissed her belly button and ran my tongue around it, then I reached down and felt her sex. The hair around it was trimmed and she was very wet. I slid one finger, then another in, and massaged her clit with my thumb. She began writhing around on the bed.

I touched my mouth to her sex, and it was a different taste than Kate. Not better or worse, just different. I spread her outer lips with my thumbs and pushed my tongue in her as deep as I could, and she grabbed my head and held me to her. I reached up and massaged her clit while I tongue fucked her. She began shuddering and moving around.

Kate had her hand on my shoulder and I heard her say to the girl, “I told you that he was a fast learner,” when she realized what I was doing.

I took her clit in my mouth and began sucking on it. She was obviously very ready, but it was a surprise when she came. It was very violent, and fluid gushed from her and completely covered my entire face and neck.

I must have cried out, because I heard Kate laugh, then she took my cock into her mouth and started furiously working me over.

I suddenly felt the other person’s lips on mine. It was a sweet kiss and it felt wonderful.

Kate was sucking me and massaging my balls while it was happening. She then put the tip of one finger in my anus, and pushed it in to the first knuckle.

It felt incredible, and I came again.

I fell back and lay there exhausted. Kate kissed me a few minutes later, and said, “You have to go now.”

“But who...” I protested, and Kate put her finger to my lips and said, “Just a friend of mine. Now, go.”

I lay awake long into the night, trying to figure out who it might have been, when I got to my bed.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.