Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Cassandra Watson is fat, really fat!

‘Cassie’ is six months older than I am, and she had just celebrated her seventeenth birthday. One of her presents was a Honda Civic and she was letting me drive it.

It’s a typical July day in Phoenix, Arizona, so it’s hot. We had pulled into a Foster’s to get a soda when some guys I knew came over to say hello.

“Hi, Pete, new car?”

“No, it belongs to Cassie.”

We talked for a while, and one of them said, “She shoulda bought a truck,” as they walked away, and they all laughed.

I glanced at Cassie and she was staring at her lap with a sad expression.

“I’m sorry, Cassie, shall I go talk to them?”

“No, it’s OK, but thanks.”

Everyone was out shopping when we got back to her house, so we decided to go swimming.

We went to separate rooms to put our suits on and I came out and jumped in their pool.

Cassie was wearing a bikini when she came out.

I don’t know what her mother was thinking when she let Cassie get a bikini, because there are some girls who shouldn’t wear them, and Cassie definitely is one of them. The top barely covered her nipples and the bottom almost disappeared below her belly.

I swam a couple of laps, and was standing in the shallow end when Cassie dove off the diving board.

Her top had slipped down when she came up, and one of her nipples was sticking out.

She started to say something, but I couldn’t take my eyes off her nipple. It wasn’t big or sexy or anything, but I started to get a hardon.

She looked down to see why when she saw me staring at her. She didn’t attempt to cover up, she just said, “I didn’t thank you for wanting to stick up for me earlier, and she bent forward to kiss me. She reached under my suit and grabbed my penis when she did.

Startled, I jumped back, slipped, and banged my head on the edge of the pool.

Cassie dropped next to me, threw her arms around me, and yelled, “Are you OK?”

Her huge boob covered my whole face and her nipple was right in my eye. I couldn’t breathe, so I twisted away, jumped from the pool, and sat on a bench to rub my head.

She climbed out and walked over to me.

“I didn’t want you to leave town without letting you know how much I’ve liked you over the years, and I want to show you how much I’ll miss you.”

She was standing in front of me with one boob hanging out and water dripping off her rolls of fat, and she pulled the bottom of her bikini off.

I’m not a virgin. I had a girlfriend in grammar school, and I had some sexual experiences in high school. Plus, my hormones are in full bloom. But this was not sexy at all; it was scary!

I couldn’t see anything but fat when she got her bikini bottom off. No hair, no slit or anything. All I could see was a series of wrinkles.

My hardon completely went away, and panic stricken, I stood up, grabbed her by the shoulders, and said, “Gee, Cassie, you don’t have to do this.”

I was searching for something else equally stupid to say when the doorbell rang. Relieved, I dashed into the front room to answer it.

It was Mom and Dad.

My name is Pete. My folks, Beth and Ed Baker, and my 14 year old sister, Erin, and I have lived next door to the Watsons for 10 years.

Dad is a pilot. He flies for an oil company here in Phoenix.

Mom takes care of us kids, and teaches at a dance studio three days a week.

It’s summer vacation, and Erin and I had been looking forward to starting school at a high school near our home next year.

I was going in as a junior and Erin was starting as a freshman, but Dad was offered a job by a major airline in Los Angeles. The pay was double what he made here, so Dad gave his thirty-day notice, and he and Mom went to L.A. and bought a new house.

The house is in the San Fernando Valley (a suburb of L.A.), but it’s still under construction and won’t be ready for about a month.

They put our house here up for sale and someone bought it the first day. The buyer wanted a short escrow, so we moved everything into storage and had been staying with the Watsons until the thirty-day period where Dad worked was up.

It was up in two days, then we were going to stay with a family friend who lives near L.A. until the house was ready.

I spent the next two days dodging Cassie, and was actually relieved when we headed for California.

The family friend is a woman who Erin and I call ‘Aunt Kate’.

She lives in a small farm town in the foothills, about an hour north of L.A. named Cantil. There’s a lot of citrus, some cattle, and some cotton grown in the area.

Wealthy people own most of the farms, and a lot of high-dollar people from L.A. have weekend ‘getaway’ places there.

Her place is about a mile from town. It has 30 acres and a small creek running through it that includes a swimming hole.

At 36, Kate Stearns is a year younger than Mom. She and Mom have been best friends since grammar school, and went through high school and college together in Phoenix.

Aunt Kate married her high school sweetheart after they graduated from college, and they moved to California where he made a considerable fortune as a building contractor.

He suddenly died of a heart attack in 1997.

There was a big insurance policy, so she’s very well off between the estate and the insurance. She raises and boards horses and has a small riding stable that she runs mostly to keep busy.

We visited her a number of times over the years, and would usually stay a week or two.

She and her husband, and later she alone, would sometimes come and stay with us.

There is a little airport not far from her place and we own a small plane, so Dad would fly back and forth when we stayed there.

She always drives an old dusty pickup truck, dresses in Levis and men’s shirts, tucks her hair under a cowboy hat, and never wears makeup.

I always thought that this was odd, because, aside from Mom, Aunt Kate is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Dad once said that she and Mom were like two-peas-in-a-Pod, and by-far the prettiest girls in Phoenix.

Her place has a large main house, four barns, and several garages.

One garage sits by itself and the windows are shuttered. I never saw it open when we were there. I once got curious and pried a corner of one of the shutters open. All I could see was something under a cover. It looked like a car.

Our family is pretty tall. Dad is 6’ 2”, and Mom is 5’ 8”, the same size as Aunt Kate. I’m almost 6 feet tall and Dad says that I’m still growing. Even Erin, at 14 is already around 5’ 5”. People say that it’s easy to see that we’re a family, because we all have blond hair and blue eyes.

The last time we were in Cantil was two years ago. I was pretty small at the time, but I had grown a lot, and, and after Aunt Kate had hugged and kissed everyone when we got out of the car, she looked at me and her jaw dropped. She stared at me for over a minute.

Mom put her arm around her and said, “He really does, doesn’t he?”

Puzzled, I looked at Mom, then back at Kate. She was still staring.

Mom asked me to help Dad with the bags, and she and Kate went into the house. I looked at Dad, and he just said, “C’mon, give me a hand. Your Mom will tell you what’s the matter with Kate.”

Aunt Kate came out a few minutes later, and it looked like she had been crying. She came over to me and hugged me, then she held me at arm’s length and said “My God, Pete, you’ve grown a foot since I last saw you. You’re taller then I am!”

“Oh Aunt Kate”, I said, embarrassed.

She smiled and said, “Never mind calling me ‘Aunt Kate’ anymore, just call me ‘Kate’ from now on.”

Several things pleased me about that. The first was that I was getting taller, the second was that, she pressed her big breasts against me when she hugged me. I’ve always had a crush on her and I spent many nights masturbating and thinking about what she would look like naked.

Erin And I had shared a room in the main house when we had stayed here before. Kate showed us to a new addition she was building on the back of one of the barns that sat about fifty feet behind the main house this time.

There were three rooms, but only one was finished. It had a bunk bed, a dressing table and chair, and a small, stand up closet.

There was a bathroom on one end that all the rooms shared.

The rooms faced the creek and had a nice view of the mountains. She explained that she was building them because she thought that she might rent them to overnight guests in case she decided to expand the riding stable.

We stashed our gear and Erin excitedly tore her clothes off and started to put her bathing suit on.

Nakedness had never been a problem in our family, especially between Erin and I. We played and bathed together as kids and never seemed to be bothered by it as we grew up.

Mom and Dad didn’t flaunt themselves, but didn’t cover themselves going to or from the bathroom and such.

Dad and I were in the bathroom a few months before. He was getting ready to go to work and I had just stepped out of the shower and was drying myself off, when Mom came into the room.

She took her robe off to get in the shower, and she remembered something that she wanted to say to me about school. I was watching her as she talked and I couldn’t help myself. I began to get a hardon.

Dad laughed and said, “ Looks like he’s glad to see you!” Embarrassed, I ran from the room. I could hear them both laughing, but nothing was ever said about it.

I looked at Erin for the first time in a while as put her suit on.

She has always been beautiful, even as a baby.

She never seemed to go through the ‘awkward stage’ like some girls did while growing up. She has almond-shaped eyes and her hair is long like Moms.

She’s thin, but her breasts are already starting to grow. The hair around her sex is blond and almost invisible.

She’s the best swimmer I ever saw.

Her muscles are like steel, and they actually rippled as she put her suit on.

She ran out and jumped in the creek while I unpacked.

We ate early, and Kate kept staring at me all during dinner.

She said that the reason we were eating so early was because the Torres family from next door was coming over to go on a moonlight horseback ride, and asked if we all wanted to join them.

Erin and I jumped at the chance, but Mom and Dad said that they were tired from the trip and wanted to turn in early because Dad had to leave for a flight the next day.

I finally got a chance to talk to Mom while Kate was clearing the table.

I asked her why Kate was staring at me, and she took me into the living room.

A big picture of Kate’s husband hangs there. I had seen the picture lots of times, but never paid much attention to it. She stopped in front of it, looked at it, and then looked at me.

I stared at it for a minute, and it began to dawn on me. The picture looked like me! I don’t mean a little like me, it looked exactly like me, even to the haircut.

The only difference was the hair and eye color. His were dark brown.

Mom said, “Amazing, isn’t it?” then she grinned and said, “Before you get suspicious, it’s only a coincidence. The way you look, especially your hair and eyes, came from Dad and no one else. Then her face got sober. “Kate is feeling a little fragile. Her husband died four years ago today, and seeing you was quite a shock.”

I said, “Four years is a long time. Doesn’t she date anyone?”

“She has a friend from L.A. who she sees once in a while, but she never really got over her husband.”

“I’ve been meaning to ask. Why didn’t they have kids?”

“They were waiting until things were more settled, and the time just went by. They had actually been talking about it when he passed away.”

The Torres family showed up around 5:30. Their ranch is about a quarter mile away.

They have five kids. Carl is the oldest. He’s a year older than me, and the rest are girls. Della is 16, Desi (her real name is Desiree) is 15, and the twins, Cindy and Sandy, are 13. We had played together over the years, but Della was fat and never wanted to join us.

I tried to kiss Desi once when I was 14, but she spit at me and ran away.

Mr. Torres is of Mexican descent, but doesn’t look it. He’s tall and wide, and looks like a wrestler. Mrs. Torres is Italian and looks Mexican. She’s dark-skinned and has flashing dark eyes and huge tits!

The kids had changed since we last saw them. Carl is tall, skinny, and has a scraggly goatee. Desi has grown into a very pretty young woman. The twins are both cute in a gangly way, and they fell all over themselves talking to Erin.

But the biggest change is Della.

She’s absolutely breathtaking!

She lost the extra weight and her body has filled out beautifully. Her hair is long, shiny black, and pulled back into a ponytail.

She has her mother’s eyes, but higher cheekbones. The total look is incredible.

It’s a wild sort of look and I was stunned.

Everyone said their hello’s, except her. She stood in the background with no expression at all.

I’ve ridden horses a lot. Both here, and at a friend’s house in Phoenix, so Kate asked me to help get things ready. I was saddling one of the horses when Desi came up to me.

“We heard you were coming. How long are you going to stay?”

“About a month I guess. Our house isn’t ready yet.”

“Good”, she said, then she smiled and walked away. I watched her go. She had a great butt and the bumps in her shirt showed promise.

We mounted up. Kate led the way, I followed last to keep track of everyone, and we headed toward the foothills. It stays light till late this time of year, so Kate took us on a long loop through the hills. We stopped by a stream to water the horses at dusk, and Kate told us to dismount and sit down for a bit. She explained that there was going to be a full moon tonight, but it wouldn’t be up for a while. We decided wait and take advantage of the moonlight on the way home.

Mr. & Mrs. Torres said that they were going back in, but for us to take our time.

I went to Kate and told her that I remembered the trail well, and I’d stay and make sure everyone got home OK if she wanted to go back with the Torres.

She asked if I was sure, stepped closer when I said yes, and said, “My, you have grown, haven’t you?” then she leaned closer to my ear.

She was so close that I could smell her. She smelled good, like hay, and I started to get hard.

She whispered, “Watch out for the Della. She has a mind of her own, and doesn’t like to take orders.”

She was about to leave when she noticed the bulge in my pants. She stepped back, smiled, and said, “Yes, you have definitely grown.”

Kate told everyone that she was going on in, and rode off with the Torres.

I checked on everyone.

Erin and the twins were laughing and splashing each other with water from the stream, and Carl was scaling pebbles over the water.

Della was standing alone next to the horses.

Desi came over and sat next to me.

“Remember when you tried to kiss me the last time you were here?”

“I sure do, you spit at me.”

“Well, I won’t spit at you anymore.”

I was about to answer her when I heard a noise. It was Della, getting on her horse.

I shouted, “Hold on, Della, we’ll be leaving in a minute.” She paid no attention to me, and rode off straight across the hill.

She wasn’t on the trail, it was getting dark, and I was afraid her horse would step in a hole; so I jumped on my horse and went after her. Then her horse stumbled.

It didn’t go down, but her foot came out of the stirrup. She kept on going, but she was having trouble controlling the horse and it slowed down.

I caught up and yelled “Stop the horse NOW! Or I’ll drag you off.”

She slowed to a stop and sat glaring at me. I glared back.

I said, “Go back to the group.”

She didn’t move, so I rode up to her, jerked the reins out of her hand and led her horse back to the creek.

Carl walked to Della and said something as I was getting off my horse.

She leaned down and hit him with a closed fist.

He fell backwards and hit the ground, hard. She then jumped off her horse and flew into him, ramming her fists at him and cursing.

I ran over, grabbed her from behind, and lifted her off the ground.

She was a wild woman. She tried to kick me with her heels and then tried to bite me.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.