Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 103

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 103 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The bedroom door burst open and the twins, both wearing pajamas, came in and jumped on the bed. One of them screamed, “Did you hear that!”

I answered, “Don’t worry, it’s just thunder.”

“But all the lights went out.”

“It’s okay, the lightning probably hit the power lines or something. I’m sure everything that will be okay in a little while.”

“C-Could we stay with you until the lights come back on?”

Kristen surprised me by saying, “Sure, step out in the hall while we put something on, then you can come in with us.”

“Y-You won’t be long, will you?”

“No, don’t worry, we’ll be quick.”

Kristen asked me, “Do you have any pajamas?” when they stepped outside.

“No. Why are you letting them do this?”

“Because they’re scared, Pete. Thunder and lightning used to scare the heck out of me when I was a little girl, so put your shorts and a t-shirt on and hurry up.”

I said, “But they aren’t little girls, they’re both older than we are. Why are they acting like children?” while we were getting dressed.

“They are children in some ways. Amy told me that their mother has been very protective. She may have overdone things.”

There was another flash and another thunder clap just then. It wasn’t as loud as the last one, but the door flew open and the twins came running back in.

We were dressed, but Kristen yelled “Stop!” then added, “This is a big bed and you’re welcome to come in here with us,” in a stern voice.

Then, pointing to the right side of the bed, she continued, “Pete will be over here, I’ll be next to him, you two will be next to me, and there’ll be no messing around. Okay?”

Both of the twins had anxious looks on their faces. Kristen pulled the covers back when they both nodded, and everyone got into bed. It had gotten even cooler in the room and being under the covers felt good.

There was another flash and some more thunder a minute later. It was the long, rolling kind this time. One of the twins made a frightened sounding little whine, moved next to Kristen, and snuggled against her.

Kristen put her arm around her and in a soothing voice she said, “Shhh, you’re fine now. Did that first really loud bit of thunder wake you?”

The other twin, it sounded like Lily, answered, “It didn’t wake us, we couldn’t sleep with all the noise.”

“You mean the storm?”

“No, it was all that yelling and screaming. How could anybody sleep with Meg in the room next to us, and you up here yelling your head’s off,.”

“Oh. Sorry.”

There were a few moments of silence then Lily said, “Kristen.”

“Yes?”

“Will you tell us the truth if we ask you some questions about sex?”

“Within limits.”

“Okay, does having sex really feel that good?”

“Yes, it does.”

“What does it feel like?”

I felt Kristen chuckle to herself then she said, “You masturbate, don’t you?”

“NO!”

A moment later Rose said, “Yes, we do.”

“Lily hissed, “Shut up, Rose.”

Rose countered, “Well, we do. We even do it to each other sometimes.”

Lily screamed, “ROSE!”

Rose came back with, “I want to know about this stuff too, Lily. I think that she’ll tell us the truth, and who else can we talk to about it,” then she turned to Kristen and repeated, “So, what does it feel like?”

Kristen thought for a while before she said, “It’s hard to explain, but let me try it this way. Does it feel good when you masturbate?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Well, it sorta feels like that.”

“There has to be more to it than that.”

Kristen sighed, then added, “Do you reach orgasm?”

Rose looked at Lily, then looking embarrassed, nodded.

Kristen continued, “It’s a long way from ‘it feels good’ to ‘having an orgasm’, isn’t it?”

The twins were both nodding now.

“Well, the best way that I can explain what sex is like is to try to describe it in steps. The first step is masturbation and that feels good. The next step is orgasm and that feels lots better. Next, comes sex with another person. It might not be a lot better than masturbation, whether or not you reach orgasm, if the other person is only there to fill a need. It adds another dimension if it’s with someone you like and they like you as well, but here is where things get complicated because it adds feelings to the mix. We could talk about this for a week and not cover all the things that can make things great or screw them up.”

There was a long silence, then Rose asked, “Is there a top step?”

“There is for me. Its sex with people who love each other and it’s beyond amazing. It took me places that I never thought possible and I can’t imagine anything better.

“Is that how it is with you and Pete?”

Kristen looked at me before she answered, “That’s how it is for me.”

“So you really love him?”

“Yes I do, with all my heart.”

Rose had been resting on her elbow. She flopped on her back when Kristen stopped, and sighed, “Wow!”

Lily then asked, “Does sex with Pete always feel good?”

“Yes, always. Pete is an amazing lover. Sex with him always feels good.”

“It feels good even when you’re not in the mood?”

“I’m always in the mood when I’m with him.”

“Did you ever have sex with anyone else?”

“Yes.”

“Was it fun?”

“Sometimes.”

“As much fun as it is with Pete?”

“Not even close.”

“Why? Guys are just guys aren’t they?”

“Well, the plumbing is similar, but as I said, having sex with someone you love is a whole different thing.”

“What do you mean by the plumbing being similar?”

Kristen grinned, “Some guys are built different than others.”

“You mean that some guys have bigger dicks, right?”

Kristen laughed out loud, then she answered, “That’s part of it.”

“The girls at school all say that Pete has a huge one. Does he?”

I interrupted with, “That’s bullshit! How do they know how big I am?”

Still grinning, Kristen looked at me and said, “Girls lie about who they’ve been with, the same as guys do.”

Lily asked, “But he does have a big one, doesn’t he?”

“All I know is that it’s plenty big enough for me.”

“Don’t you know the difference?”

“I haven’t seen that many.”

“Why not, you’re gorgeous?”

“That doesn’t mean I sleep around. I’ve been to parties where there have been some naked guys, but I’ve only had one real boyfriend before Pete.”

“So you’ve only had sex with two guys?”

“That’s all.”

“I don’t get it. I think that I’d be having sex all the time if I looked like you.”

“Sex was never that important to me. I did it with my boyfriend because I was curious and it was sort of expected, but I wasn’t all that crazy about it until I met Pete and he drugged me.”

I think all three of us gasped, but Lily was the first to blurt, “HE DRUGGED YOU?”

Kristen giggled and said, “Yup. One look at him and I was ‘Hooked on Pete’. He’s been my drug of choice every since.”

The twins were rolling their eyes and groaning as I pulled Kristen to me and kissed her. The girls watched us for a second, then Lily asked, “Are you guys gonna do it?”

“Kristen asked, “Do what?”

“Have sex!”

“You mean right now?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Of course not.”

“C’mon, we want to watch.”

“Absolutely not!”

Rose sat up and said, “C’mon you guys, we want to see how to do it,” and Lily joined her with, “Please, please!”

Kristen looked at me and winked. Then she looked back at the girls and said, “We’ll make you a deal. We’ll do it, but you two have to masturbate in front of us first.”

Shocked, Lily asked, “You want both of us to... ?”

“Yup, and it has to be all the way, including orgasm or the deal is off.”

Lily had the bottoms of her PJs half off when Rose shouted, “Stop, Lily!”

“Why? It’ll be fun and we’ll finally get to see somebody fuck.”

“I don’t care! I’m not going to do it in front of him. Besides, we’ve seen lots of people fuck.”

“We’ve only seen it on computers and stuff; we’ve never seen real people do it. I want to see what it’s really like.”

Rose complained, “Well I won’t do it in front of Pete and that’s final,” and she turned her back to us and pulled the covers up around her.

Lily was quiet for a while; then she asked, “Could I watch you guys if I do it?”

Kristen replied, “Nope, it’s both of you or nothing.”

She was quiet again, then she asked, “Could I at least see Pete’s dick if I do it?”

Kristen was laughing when she said, “No, now go to sleep.”

I saw that Lily was laughing too.

Things were quiet for a minute, then Rose turned toward Kristen and said, “You knew that I wouldn’t do it, didn’t you?”

“Sure, you’re embarrassed to do it in front of Pete because you have feelings for him.”

She lowered her eyes for a minute before she said, “Do you mind?”

Kristen looked at her for a moment, then she did something that surprised me. She bent over, kissed Rose on top of the head, and said, “No, I don’t mind.”

There was another flash of light and some thunder just then, but it was weaker and farther away, so I said, “I think that the thunderstorm has passed in case you guys want to go back to your room.”

Nobody moved, so I pulled Kristen to me. She wrapped herself around me and I lay there for a long time thinking about her and how wonderful it felt to be holding her before I drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up when Kristen got up to go to the bathroom the next morning. I lay there for a while, then I heard the shower start so I got up and went to the window. The sky was grey and it was still raining. It must have rained all night because there were big puddles everywhere.

Kristen came out of the bathroom a little later. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, and she wasn’t wearing a bra. I was thinking of how sexy she looked when she walked over next to me, put her arm around me, and said, “It looks like horseback riding is out.”

“Yeah, it looks that way.”

“What would you like to do today?”

“Make love to you some more.”

“I wish we could, but I guess that we woke things up last night because my period is really heavy this morning.”

“Are you alright?”

“I’m okay. It’s just been a long time, my love.”

“I wish there was a way where we could be together more?”

“Maybe there is. I thought about some things last night, but I have to talk it over with Tomaso.”

Didn’t you sleep well?”

“I was awake a lot. I was excited to be with you, and the twins were kind of restless.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. It’s almost nine o’clock and the power is back on, why don’t we wake everyone up. We can have some breakfast and decide then what to do about today.”

“Okay, let me take a shower.”

I was headed toward the bathroom when Kristen said, “Look at them, Pete.”

The twins were curled up together. The covers were pulled up so high that you couldn’t see anything but the tops of their heads and their hair was sticking out in all directions.

Kristen stared at them for a long moment so I asked, “What are you thinking?”

“They look like little children, lying there.”

“Yeah, they do.”

She turned to me and said, “How many shall we have?”

It took me a second to realize what she said. She laughed when I started to stutter a reply, and said, “Relax, we have plenty of time for that. Go take your shower, I’ll wake the girls and go start the coffee.”

I took a long shower and the bedroom was deserted when I came out of the bathroom, so I went downstairs. I was surprised to see Kristen sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, while the twins, still wearing their pajamas, seemed to be busy making breakfast when I got to the kitchen.

Having spent some time with them, I was starting to be able to tell the difference between the twins, so I knew that it was Rose when she came to me and said, “This place is amazing. You said your friend doesn’t live here, but the kitchen is fully stocked and everything looks fresh.”

“She said that she did it for us, and I suspect that the leftovers will go to the people who take care of the place.”

“Well, have a seat. Lily is going to make her world famous scrambled eggs. She’s a really great cook.”

She tried to hand me a cup of coffee. I was shaking my head when Meg came in and said “I’ll take it,” then brought it to the table and sat with Kristen. I poured myself a glass of milk, joined them and asked, “Where’s Lane?”

Meg answered, “He’s still asleep,” and there were dark circles under her eyes when she looked up at me.

She and Lane had obviously been up most of the night having sex, so I put my most innocent face on and said, “You look tired, didn’t you and Lane sleep well?”

She mumbled something under her breath, so I added, “I hope all that tossing and turning didn’t break Kate’s bed,” which got me a kick in the shin from Kristen and a dirty look from Meg.

The scrambled eggs the twins served were amazing. They must have used everything in the fridge, because I saw pieces of stuff I couldn’t even identify, but the flavor was wonderful and they were done to perfection.

Lane joined us as we were finishing and sat next to Meg. He turned down Lily’s offer of an omelet, settling instead for toast and coffee. He looked tired too, but he got a silly look on his face whenever he glanced at Meg, and they ended up with their arms around each other. I think that they would have fallen asleep right there at the table if Kristen hadn’t suggested that they go back to their room and ‘freshen up’. They left and that’s the last we saw of them for the rest of the morning.

The twins wanted to go look at the horses after breakfast, so Kristen and I straightened up the kitchen while they were getting dressed. It was actually fun doing it because it reminded us of the times we had done it at my house. She was leaning over the sink and I was admiring her butt at one point. She looked so sexy that I started to get hard, so I came up behind her, slipped my hands under her t-shirt, and cupped her breasts. She stopped what she was doing and softly moaned, so I began fondling her nipples and grinding my cock against her butt. I’m pretty sure that things would have gone farther, but the twins came running in. They were dressed like cowgirls, complete with gingham shirts and riding boots, and started pleading for me to take them to the horses.

I checked and it was still raining outside, not hard, but it didn’t look like it was going to stop. It was also a little chilly, so I insisted that everyone put jackets or sweaters on and we made a dash to the barn, dodging puddles along the way, when everyone was dressed.

The twins were amazing. they ran to the tack room instead of going to the horses when we got to the barn. They each came out holding a handful of carrots, ran to the stalls, and began hugging, petting, and feeding them to the horses.

Kristen and I were watching them when someone wearing a jacket with a high collar and a baseball hat appeared at the opposite end of the barn and began walking toward us. I thought that it was a man until she got close, then she stuck her hand out and said, “Hi, I’m Mencia, you must be Peter,” in a low but musical voice.

I have trouble shaking hands with women. I have big hands and I’m always afraid that I’m going to hurt them, but her grip was strong and I found myself staring into a pair of piercing black eyes. She looked Spanish, but she spoke perfect English and she put her hand out again when I introduced Kristen instead of just nodding to her. It surprised Kristen, but she took it and it looked like Kristen tried to pull away after a quick shake, but the girl seemed to hold on for a split second longer and I saw Kristen’s eyes narrow.

The girl turned back to me as though nothing happened and said, “Ms. Kate said that you and your friends were coming, but you’re not going riding in the rain, are you?”

“No, it’s way too wet for that.”

“Will you be staying for dinner?”

“I’m not sure what we’re going to do. The rain caught us by surprise. Why do you ask?”

“My uncle will be disappointed if you don’t stay. He’s a wonderful cook, and he’s been planning on making some special dishes ever since he found out that you were coming.”

“Jose is your uncle?”

“Yes.”

“You speak English very well.”

“I was born and raised in Albuquerque. You should really try to stay for dinner. Ms. Kate thought that you might, and she arranged for my uncle to have all the ingredients on hand. My uncle’s paella is wonderful, his gazpacho is to die for, and he loves to cook.”

I was about to say that I didn’t know what those things were, but the twins had come over and were standing behind her. When Lily heard her describe the food, she cried, “Oh my God! I LOVE paella! Does he use saffron rice?”

We backed away when the girl turned to the twins, and we watched them talking about the dishes and their preparation for the next few minutes.

I asked Kristen, “Would you like to stay for dinner?”

She was staring at the girl, and only answered with a “Humph.”

The twins were now talking about the horses with the girl when I heard a car drive up, and Desi came in a second later. She started toward us when she spotted Kristen and me, but she stopped when she saw Mencia. They stared at each other for a minute when Mencia saw her, then I heard her say that she had to go to work to the twins, and left without saying goodbye to us.

Desi watched her until she left, then she came to us and said, “Hi, Guys.”

I answered, “Hi, Desi, what was that all about?”

“Later. wWhat are you guys going to do today?”

“I don’t know. I have to make a phone call, but we don’t have anything planned after that. Mencia wants us to stay for dinner because she says that her uncle wants to fix some kind of fancy meal.”

Lily came over and pleaded, “Let’s stay, Pete. Mencia says that her uncle will let me help with dinner. I’d love to know how to make good paella and his recipe sounds wonderful.”

“Will it be something I like?”

“You’ll love it! It has Andouille sausage, shrimp, chicken, and tons of other stuff.”

I looked at Kristen and she shrugged, so I said, “Okay, go into the house and see if Meg and Lane are awake. Ask them if they want to join us. I want to talk to Desi for a minute.”

The twins ran to the house and I asked Desi, “What’s going on with you and Mencia?”

“What do you think of her?”

“She seems okay, why?”

Desi looked at Kristen, and asked, “What do YOU think of her?”

Kristen frowned and said, “Something about her makes me uncomfortable.”

Desi stood there thinking for a long minute before she said, “The reason I came here is because of Della. Denise said that she told you that Della had disappeared. Well, I just found out where she is. I need you to go there, Pete. I know that she’s in trouble, but I don’t know what kind and how bad it is. I’d go, but she made me promise that I wouldn’t try to find her the last time I talked to her, and from the way she’s been acting lately I’m afraid it would upset her if I was there.”

“So, you have no idea what the problem is?”

“No, but I think it has something to do with Mencia.”

“Why?”

“Della has been dating her boyfriend, Steve, for quite a while. Daddy doesn’t like him. He thinks that he’s a wimp and he keeps telling Della that she can do better. Della and Dad got into a big fight about Steve around three months ago. Well, you know how stubborn they both are. They didn’t talk to each other after that, and Della left and moved in with him a week later. Things seemed okay at the beginning. We used to talk all the time, then Mencia showed up. Della said that they met at the grocery store in town. She said they became friends and she started coming to the house, then something happened and Della seemed distant the next time I talked to her. Bobby came by one day, and I saw Mencia out in the yard as we were leaving. We drove over and she told me to fuck off and mind my own business when I asked her what was going on with Della. It came out of nowhere. All I asked her was to tell me if there was a problem and she flamed out at me.”

“So, what did you do?”

“I was gonna kick her ass, but Bobby grabbed me before I could get out of the car, and she ran into the house. I called Della and told her what happened, and she got all upset and made me promise to leave her alone. Della didn’t call anymore after that and she either wouldn’t answer or she would say she was too busy to talk when I called. Della came to the house about a week later. She and Daddy got into another huge fight, and Della came over here when she left, and she and Mencia started screaming at each other. It got so bad that Jose had to break it up. Della moved out of Steve’s place and she quit talking to anyone, including me, right after that. She’ll call me once in a while to say that she’s okay but she doesn’t talk very long and she won’t tell me where she is. Well, Bobby saw her car just now. Do you remember that motel where you came and rescued me, the one where we scared the crap out of that guy?”

“Yes.”

“Her car is there right now. It’s a blue Camry. She might be living there, could you go there and see if she’s okay?”

I had never seen Desi so serious. Kristen and I looked at each other. We were both in shock and we said, “Of course, we’ll go there right away,” almost in unison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.