Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 98

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 98 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I drove away in a kind of fog. The numbers that we just talked about were staggering, and I was suddenly stricken with worry. Could I really pull this off? What did they really expect of me? I was brought back to earth by cries from my passengers when my daydreaming caused me to narrowly miss a parked car.

The ice cream shop was crowded. Summer vacation was almost here, school finals were out of the way, and this place was the hangout of a little older crowd of mostly seniors. I went in first to find a table, and the kids were all talking about what they were going to do for the next couple of months, but came in things quieted down a little when the twins. Reruns of their last show were currently playing on local TV, and they were getting looks from most of the people. I found a table and we ordered root beer floats. We were waiting for our orders when I noticed Jake and Cindy sitting at a table by themselves.

Some kids came to our table to talk to the twins, so I started toward Jake’s and Cindy’s table to say hello when I got my drink, but they seemed to be arguing about something, so I went to another table and began talking to some guys I knew from school.

I immediately noticed that something was wrong. These were guys who I used to be with almost every day, guys who I used to joke with and complain about school with, but something was different. They seemed cooler toward me.

I couldn’t figure out what it was until one of them said, “So, how does it feel to be a big movie star?”

I replied that I was just a minor player in a TV show, but I had a feeling that it might not be the last time I heard something like this because of what I learned today.

There was a small crowd of guys and girls gathered around our table now, and I went over and watched how the twins behaved. They were bubbly, outgoing, and obviously in their element. They flirted with the guys and were nice to the girls, and I began to notice a subtle difference between them for the first time. I could tell that one of them was Lily, because the lights were bright enough that I could make out the tiny scar on Rose’s chin, who would always respond first when someone asked a question or made a comment. I also noticed something else. The guys kept trying to start conversations with Erin and Kelly. Both of them were so pretty that they made the twins appear plain by comparison, and I saw that the twins noticed it as well, because one of the twins would do something or make a comment to turn the attention back to them every time one of the guys would try to start a conversation with Erin or Kelly. The kids left after while, so we finished our drinks and Cindy showed up as we got up to leave.

She said hello to the girls, then she stepped close to me and asked, “Can you give me a lift home, Pete.”

I glanced at the table where she and Jake had been, but another couple was sitting there and Cindy was staring at the floor when I looked back at her, so I said, “No problem,” without comment and we headed for the car.

I dropped the twins off first. Their house was a huge gated place not far from where Kate and Ben live. I was going to walk them to the door but they jumped out, waved at everyone, and ran to the gate. I waited until they were inside then I drove to Cindy’s. I passed Myrna’s BMW going the other way when I turned down her street, and I looked at Cindy in the rear-view mirror. She had seen it too and was frowning. She’d been quiet all they way home and I tried to ask about Jake as I walked her to her door, but she just shook her head.

I dropped off Kelly next and Erin said, “I hear that you’re going to take Denise to the dance in Cantil this weekend,” when I got home and turned the car off.

I told her what was happening with Denise, then I asked, “Do you want to come along?”

“Darn! That would be fun, but I, uhh, have a date.”

“A date with who?”

“Well, it’s not really a date. A bunch of us are going roller skating Saturday night, and we’re going out for pizza after.”

“So, what’s this about a date?”

“His name is Glenn. He’s in my English class.”

“How long has this been going on?”

She frowned, “Nothing is ‘going on’. We’re just going to go skating and have some pizza later. I asked Mom and she said that it was okay.”

“Do you like this guy?”

“He’s okay.”

I guess I was frowning, because she asked, “What’s wrong, Petey?”

I sighed, “It’s you, Sis. You’re a stone fox, and I worry about you. I’m surprised that you haven’t been asked out before.”

She smiled, “I have, Petey, I get asked out a lot. Guys from school ask me all the time and so do guys from the studio.”

“So you’ve been dating?”

“No, I haven’t. What happened the night that you caught Kelly and me with those guys scared us, Petey. It scared us a lot. Kelly and I figured we could take care of ourselves up until then, but a couple of things happened that opened our eyes. Neither of us had smoked grass before that night and we didn’t realize what it would do to us. Everybody says that it’s no big deal, but it is, Petey. I would never have done that kind of thing if it hadn’t been for the grass. It was like I didn’t have a care in the world and that the things the guys were doing to me were okay. I didn’t even like those guys, and what they were doing to me didn’t even feel that good. It was like I didn’t care, but the thing that scared us most was what it took for big guys like you and Jake to handle them. It was the first time that we realized that we could have been in a lot of trouble.”

“So you haven’t had any experience with sex yet?”

“No, I haven’t, and neither has Kelly except for you. We talk about sex, but we were both pretty turned off after what happened that night, especially after what we saw in the back of that van. To me, it was the most disgusting thing I ever saw. I even have nightmares about it once in a while.”

I put my hand on her shoulder and said, “I’m not encouraging you to have sex, and I don’t pretend to be an authority, but that wasn’t sex. That was what happens when things like drugs or alcohol are involved. Sex with the right person can be a very special thing.”

“I’m sure that it is, but I have other things to think about right now, and it’ll be a while before I get that picture out of my head.”

“What other things?”

“The acting thing. I really love it, Pete. I want to do it for as long as I can. I’ll worry about sex some time in the future.”

“So, what about this date?”

“It’s not really a date, I just want to go out and have some fun with kids my age. I, uhh, may not be able to do that a lot from now on.”

“Is this kid a nice guy?”

“Yes he is. He’s not a jock or anything, and he’s not all that cute, but that’s okay. I’m not ready for anything else right now.”

We got out of the car and she was starting for the house when she suddenly turned and asked, “Am I really a fox?”

“You’re more than that Sis, you’re drop-dead gorgeous.”

She said, “No I’m not,” but she was smiling as she headed for the house.

I called Monique when I got to my room but all I got was voicemail again, so I called Marla. Instead of saying “Hello,” she answered, “Again?”

“It’s Pete, what does ‘again’ mean?”

She chuckled, “I thought it was Jay. He broke the 48-hour rule and already called me twice today.”

“What’s the 48 hour rule?”

“You mean that you don’t know? The 48 hour rule is, “You never call a girl for at least 48 hours after the first date.” I guess guys think that it makes them appear needy or something.”

“He must think that you’re something special.”

“I guess he does. I think he’s pretty special too.”

I joked, “I’m jealous. I’m gonna miss that great-looking fanny of yours.”

This got a big laugh, then she said, “Well, I’m gonna miss a certain part of you as well,” then she added, “But you don’t need me. You get more ass than a toilet seat.”

“Not a great ass like yours.”

“Bullshit! But speaking of great asses, where is your girlfriend?”

“Isn’t she with you?”

“No, she left after the newspaper interview this morning and we haven’t seen her since. She didn’t even tell Tammy that she was leaving. We thought that she was with you.”

“No, I haven’t talked to her since I left La Jolla. It just goes to voicemail whenever I call her.”

“That’s strange. Let us know if you hear from her, will you?”

I told her I would and I looked out at Amy’s bedroom widow when I hung up. I was going to ask her if she’d heard from Monique, but the light wasn’t on so I went to bed.

I was awakened by a rustling noise sometime later. I was facing the wall so I turned over to see where the noise was coming from. The blinds were partially open, and there was enough moonlight to make out a form sitting at my little table facing me. It looked like it was a girl, but she was backlit and I couldn’t make out who it was. The noise continued so I turned the light next to the bed on. Cindy was sitting at my little table watching me. Her clothes were in a pile next to her, her hand was on her pussy and she was rubbing it like mad.

Stunned, I asked, “What are you doing, Cindy?”

She replied, “What does it look like I’m doing?” without missing a beat.

“It’s, uhh, obvious. Why are you doing it?”

“I’m getting myself ready for you.”

“Ready for what?”

“You’re going to make love to me tonight.”

I sat up in bed and said, “I already told you that I wouldn’t do that. You have a boyfriend. Let him do it.”

“He won’t do it. He keeps saying that he wants to wait until we’re married. Jake and I are done for now. We broke up tonight and I don’t want to wait anymore. I want you to make a woman of me and I want you to do it now.”

Thinking fast, I said, “I don’t think that having sex makes you a woman. You’re almost eighteen, you’re smart, you’re pretty, and you’re terrific to be with. You’re already a woman as far as I’m concerned. I’m not going to make love to you, it’s something that you should save for someone special. You’ll regret it if you don’t.”

She came to the bed and stood next to me bathed in the light from the nightstand. The messy growth of hair around her pussy was gone. A small, neatly trimmed triangle above her vagina was all that remained, and I have to admit that it was a turn on.

She stood looking at me for a minute, then she said, “You are someone special. I want you to make love to me and I’m not going to regret it.”

It was tough for me to say, “No, Cindy, I’m not going to do it. It’s not the right thing to do, and it’s not fair to Jake.”

Without another word, she turned, picked up her jeans and wriggled into them, then she slipped her shoes on and said, “Jake is history, and I’m not going to be a virgin when this night is over. I’m going to walk to the corner, I’m going to stick out my thumb and I’m going to fuck the first guy who picks me up.”

I was sure that she was bluffing and I lay back and watched her as she left, quietly closing the door behind her. I waited a minute then another and I went to the door after another and looked outside. Her bicycle was there, but she was gone. I threw my pants and shoes, grabbed a shirt, and ran out the door after her on in a panic. Our house is the third one from the corner and when I got there a car was pulled to the curb and Cindy was standing next to it talking to someone through the window. I ran to her, grabbed her by the arm and shouted to the person in the car, “Get the fuck out of here.”

The car roared away and Cindy said, “Are you ready to take me to your room?”

We walked back to the room in silence. I was still turned on by the sight of her naked body to tell the truth, but I was peeved that she was forcing me into doing something that I thought was wrong. She went into the bathroom when we got to my room. I heard water running and she was standing in front of me, naked, a minute later.

I started to say something, but she put her finger on my lips to silence me, and said, “Please listen to me, Pete. I want to do this. You took me places sexually that I only dreamed about, and it woke something in me but you wouldn’t take it any farther. I thought Jake would, but he refused me too. Well, Jake is gone and I’m tired of waiting. I want to see what sex is all about and I want it to be now. I just washed myself and I’m clean and ready for you right now.”

“But aren’t you still a virgin, Cindy?”

“Uh-huh, but, umm, not completely.”

“I don’t understand!”

“Jake and I were fooling around the other night and he put his finger inside me.”

It took me a second before her meaning dawned on me and I asked, “He broke your cherry with his finger?”

“He, uhh, has really big hands.”

“Did he know what happened?”

“Yeah, he apologized about a million times, but it really wasn’t entirely his fault.”

“What do you mean?”

“I umm, sort of pushed his arm a little.”

I wanted to laugh, but I thought better of it and I asked, “What happened then?”

“It didn’t really hurt, but there was a tiny bit of blood. He ran around the room like a nut for a while when he saw it, then he insisted that we go to Las Vegas and get married. I told him that I didn’t want to get married, but we had a big fight when I told him that I’d have sex with him.”

“About what?”

“I’m not sure. He said he’d been looking for someone like me and he wanted to wait until we were married. I told him that I didn’t want to wait and that’s when the fight started.”

“So, you couldn’t talk him into bed?

“I probably could have, but I was a little scared. I don’t know anything about sex and I probably would have messed things up. That’s why I came to you. I want to have sex, I want to have it with you, and I want to have it tonight.”

“Why now and why with me?”

“It has to be now. It’s all I think about after what we did together the other night. I can’t even concentrate when I’m at school.”

“Won’t having sex make it worse?”

“I know that it might seem silly to you, but I have to finish something once I start it. I want to know what it’s like to have a naked body next to me and have someone like you inside me.”

“And you were willing to find that out with a total stranger?”

“No, I knew that you’d come after me.”

I stared at her for a minute then I said, “What if the guy had tried to force you into his car?”

“He wouldn’t have. I told him that I was sick, and I was asking him if he knew where the nearest free clinic was, when you came running up. He was tickled to death to get away from me.”

“But why me, Cindy?”

“You must know how I feel about you. I like you a lot and I’ve wanted you to be my first from the day I met you.”

“But it’s, uhh, not right.”

“Yes it is! I know that you don’t feel the same way about me, but that’s okay. I know that you like me and that’s enough. I was going to settle for Jake knowing that I didn’t have a chance with you, but I was actually glad when he said that he wanted to wait.”

She then did a funny thing. She put her hands on her hips, glared at me, and said, “You’re my fantasy, Pete, and like it or not, you’re going to make love to me tonight because I’m not going to leave until you do.”

There was a naked girl standing in front of me telling me that I was going to make love to her. Her jaw was set when she said it and it was one of the cutest things I ever saw. I was getting turned on again, and she said, “I’m getting cold standing here. Are you going to screw me or are we going to talk all night?” when she saw the bulge in my pants.

I felt a little defeated but I wanted to make things as memorable as I could if this was what she really wanted to do. I reached into the nightstand first, took a condom out, opened it, and lay it on the bed next to my pillow, then I took my clothes off and pulled her into bed. She was shivering slightly, so I pulled the covers around us and held her for a while. She threw her leg over me, pressed her body against me. I pushed her on her back when she began to warm up, and said, “So that I’ll know this for sure, Jake is no longer around and you’re positive that you want to do this?”

The bravado was gone and in a quiet voice she said, “Yes, Jake is gone for good, and yes I want to do this more than anything, but I hope you understand that I’m new to this and you’ll have to tell me if I’m doing something wrong.”

I touched her cheek and said, “Don’t worry, you won’t do anything wrong. Would you like me to turn the light off?”

“No, I want to see everything.”

I nodded and began to make love to her.

She threw her arms around me and hugged me when I went to kiss her. The kiss was long, tender, and there was a lot of tongue. She was a great kisser and I was surprised at myself because we were both out of breath when it ended. I was pretty turned on when I moved down and began touching and kissing her breasts. She began moaning and seemed to be enjoying things until I suckled one of her nipples. She twisted away from me and her body tightened up when I did.

Shocked, I asked, “What’s the matter?”

It took her a few seconds before she was able to say, “Oh my God, Pete. No one’s ever touched me like that. I never realized that my breasts were so sensitive.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll be more careful.”

“NO! Don’t be careful. You just surprised me, is all. Please do it some more. Do it a LOT more.”

I had never been with a girl who had such sensitive breasts. She seemed to love what I was doing and it was fun watching her writhing around moaning as I licked them and sucked her nipples. She suddenly cried out and her body stiffened. It was obvious that she was cumming.

She pushed me away and lay there gasping for a full minute, then she reached for me and crushed her lips against mine. I kissed her back, then asked, “Are you okay?”

“Oh God, yes, that was wonderful. Are you going to make love to me now?”

“I am making love to you. This is what making love is all about and I’m not finished.”

“So we’re going to, uhh, do it now?”

“Not just yet, there are some things that I’d like you to experience first.”

She gave me a curious look, and I quickly kissed her and said, “I think that you’ll like what’s next.”

I kissed her breasts again and touched my tongue to each of her nipples causing her to gasp again, and I began kissing my way down her belly. I stopped at her belly button for a minute but she pushed me away when I tried to spend some time there, and said, “No, it’s too sensitive,” so I continued downward. I pulled my head back and looked at her when I got near her pussy. I was amazed at how wet she was. Droplets of fluid were glistening off the triangle of hairs and there was a huge wet spot beneath her. I reached for my shirt and wiped her off a little, then I lay my head on her belly and lightly touched her pussy. Her body stiffened and she pulled her legs together at first, but she began to relax and I could hear her quietly sighing when I began petting and caressing her pussy lips. I kept it up for a while and watched her mound and outer lips turn bright red as blood rushed to the area, then I moved down and pulled her legs apart a little when the little silver bud of her clit began peeking out and touched my tongue to it.

She groaned loudly, her body jerked and she said, “Please stop, Pete,” in a tiny voice.

Surprised, I asked, “Why, doesn’t this feel good?”

“It feels wonderful. It’s beyond anything that I imagined, but I want you in me, and I’d, uhh, like to look at you first.”

It took me a few seconds to realize what she meant. She wanted to see my package, so I lay on my back beside her.

She got on her knees and closely looked at me. I’d been so busy paying attention to her that my cock was not quite hard. She looked at it for a minute then reached out and touched it. It jumped when she did, and she quickly pulled her hand away, but her touch was enough and it quickly rose to attention.

She stared for a long minute before she said, “I’ve read about penises and I know how they work, plus I’ve seen pictures on the Internet, and I’ve seen Digger’s when I help him shower and stuff, but it looks bigger in person. Is every guy’s thing this big?”

“I haven’t paid attention to other guys.”

“Do you think Jake’s is this big?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen it.”

“Don’t the guys on the football team shower together?”

“Yeah, but we don’t look at each other down there. Besides, we’re not hard when we’re in the shower.”

“Oh.”

She stared at it for a while, then she said, “I’m really excited.”

“I am too.”

“I can see that you are. I’m glad that I affect you this way.”

“You do. You’re a very sexy girl.”

“Thanks. Is it okay if I look at it for a minute?”

“Sure.”

She looked at for a while, put her hand on it and slightly squeezed it, then she looked up and said, “It’s really hard.”

“It gets that way when a pretty girl touches it.”

She suddenly sat back and closed her eyes. I waited for a few seconds, then asked, “Are you okay?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.