Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I looked toward the voice, and sitting in the shadows was Nicole. I said, “You, uhh, watched everything?”

“Yes.” I wanted to ask her why, but she held her finger to her lips and whispered, “Grab your pants and let’s go downstairs. I want her to sleep.” I slipped on my pants and followed her downstairs into the kitchen. She said, “Would you like some tea?”

I nodded, and watched her as she filled a teakettle and set it on the stove. I was unsure of what to say to her, but I finally said, “Do you like to watch when Clair has sex?” Her eyebrows rose when she looked at me, then her face softened and she said, “I do as a matter of fact, and what you did with her was beautiful. I told her that it would be.”

“I don’t understand. How could you know how I would behave?”

“Because that’s how gentle you were when we fucked the first time.”

I was really confused now, and I said, “But we’ve never been together, Nicole!” She smiled and said, “Yes we were, Dear. Who do you think was in bed with you and Kate last summer?”

I had put those nights out of my mind, because I suspected that I had been with Mom, and it was just too much for me to deal with. It suddenly came roaring back to me. I had been convinced it was Mom when Erin told me that Mom was a ‘squirter’ and Kate’s later reluctance to tell me who the person was. Nicole is a squirter too and it dawned on me that the reason Kate didn’t want to tell me who she was is because she’s Mr. Fell’s wife, and she knew that I knew him!

Something crossed my mind, and I said, “But all I did was, uhh, kiss you down ‘there’. We didn’t, umm, screw.” She cocked her head and said, “Of course, we did. I quietly left after we finished because I had to get home. Besides, Kate and I were teasing you.” I then realized what she was talking about. Kate was dry when she came to bed a little later that time at Kate’s when we screwed and there was so much fluid. THERE WERE TWO PEOPLE THAT NIGHT, AND THE OTHER ONE WAS NICOLE!

I was suddenly elated, and I ran to her and kissed her. She surprisingly returned my kiss in a big way and her tongue snaked into my mouth. She had me pushed against the kitchen table the next thing I knew, and it would have gone further, but I twisted away and said, “Wait, Nicole. I need to ask some questions first.” She quickly straightened up. Her face was flushed, but she turned to the stove began to prepare the tea. I said, “You seem to be very concerned about Clair. Why?”

She didn’t answer for a minute. She took the two cups of tea to the table and motioned for me to join her. Then she looked at me and said, “Because I love her.”

“So, you’re a lesbian?”

She kind of smiled, and replied, “I like both men and women, so does she. You should know that, especially after tonight.”

“But you seem to be so protective of her. Why?” Her face got sober, and she said, “Clair is very ill. The person you were with tonight is who she is when she stays with her medication.”

“We went out to have a good time and went to some bars tonight. She ordinarily doesn’t drink because alcohol cancels the effect of her meds. But I was busy having fun and I didn’t pay attention to her, and I guess that she had a few too many. I didn’t realize how bad she was until we were all in bed. I gave her some pills after we finished, and you went to make the eggs, but they take a while to work. The girl you were with upstairs later is the girl I love. I have to tell you that watching you make love to her was a beautiful thing, Pete. Whoever you end up with is going to be a lucky woman.”

“Is there an operation or something that’ll help straighten her out?”

“No, it’s much more complicated than that. She has to want to change, and I’m not sure that she does. Some bad things happened to her when she was a little girl, and it has affected her as a woman.” She suddenly brightened up and said, “Okay, enough of that. Are we gonna fuck or are we gonna talk all night?”

My good mood immediately returned, and I went to her, took her hand, and we went to one of the lower bedrooms. I turned the lights on and looked around. It was the bedroom that Mom and Dad stayed in last summer, and a brief picture of them making love flashed through my mind. That image, plus the fact that something I had wondered about for a long time had been resolved, caused me to be in an even better mood, and I threw Nicole down on the bed, tore her robe open and buried my face in her crotch.

She laughed out loud and we wrestled around for a while. She’s very strong for a small woman, and we chased each other around the bed and tickled each other until we were both out of breath. Her robe was tangled around her by this time, so as we rested she sat up and took it off. I did the same with my pants, and we sat looking at each other as the lights in the room were still on.

I hadn’t had a chance to closely look at her in the hurried time that we had spent upstairs. She has a nice body. Her tits are larger than Clair’s, but they sag just a little and there’s a hint of stretch marks here and there. I guessed that she might be approaching forty. Her pubic hair is shaved, and the rather large clit I remembered from that time in Kate’s bedroom was very prominent, then I noticed a faint scar that ran from side to side just above it.

She saw me looking at it, and said, “It’s a C-section scar.”

“So you have a child?” Her eyes clouded, and she said, “No,” then she shook her head, jumped up on her knees, and started looking at me. She studied my face for a minute then she looked at my chest and arms. “You’re a big guy, what do you weigh?”

“Two twenty five, maybe two thirty. Why?”

“You were so heavy it hurt a little when we made love the first time, and you gained some weight since then, but I saw how gentle you were with Clair and I’d like you to be on top next time.”

I grinned and said, “So there’s going to be a next time?” She grinned back, and said, “Yes, and very soon I hope.”

She picked my cock up and looked at it. It started to get hard right away and she kissed it right on the head, then said, “You have a beautiful cock. It’s really big, you know.”

“That’s what I’ve heard. I guess it runs in the family.”

She giggled again and said, “Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard.” I guessed that she had heard it from Clair, but I didn’t ask. She took me into her mouth and sucked me until I was as hard as could be, then threw herself on her back. She was ready and actually trembling as she began to pull me on top of her. I supported my weight on my elbows and knees like I had done with Clair and started to lower myself when I remembered something, and quickly rolled off her.

She cried, “WHAT’S WRONG?”

“I uhh, don’t have a condom.” Her face turned white as she sat up and said, “Oh my God! Thank you! It’s the perfect time of the month. I would have gotten pregnant for sure.” We both sat there shaking for a minute. It was partially from the close call and also because we were both so horny. She got up and ran upstairs. She came back down with her purse a second later, and started looking through it. Then she said, “AHA, and brought out something wrapped in tissue. “I found this at a truck stop when I stopped for gas. I bought it as a joke to show to Clair.”

She showed me something in a silver foil packet, then she tore it open and shook out the strangest looking condom that I ever saw. It had bumps along the sides, and there were about a dozen thin rubber strands, each about a half inch long, attached to the end. I looked at the packet, and the words ‘The Destroyer’ were printed on it, with the words ‘Guaranteed to drive her crazy’ underneath.

I grinned at her as I slipped it on, and I said, “Be ready to be driven crazy.” She grinned too, then she threw herself on her back, spread her legs, and said, “Okay, Destroyer, I’m ready.” I got on top of her again, and lowered myself into her. She squeezed her eyes shut and said, “Ooooo damn,” when I was all the way in. I began pumping, and I soon realized that there was almost no sensation. The condom felt a quarter-inch thick and I could hardly feel anything, so I pounded even harder.

The expression on Nicole’s face suddenly changed from pleasure to pain, and she cried, “Stop, stop, stop.” I rolled off of her, sat up, and she turned on her side and held her hand on her pussy. She said, “Shit! Now I know why they call it the destroyer. That damn thing would have rubbed me raw if you hadn’t stopped right away!”

“Are you gonna be okay?”

“Yeah, but do me a favor and see if there’s blood anywhere. I don’t want to make a mess.” I rolled her on her back and looked at her pussy. There was no blood on the outside, so I took my index fingers, spread her apart, and looked inside. It seemed kind of red, but there was no blood anywhere.

I was reminded of the time Desi lost her Tampax and I almost laughed, but I held it in. I looked at her rectum, and it was red too. I said, “There is no blood anywhere, but things look pretty tender down there.” She frowned and said, “Yes, they are. I was a little sore from that big cock of yours before we started, and it’s worse now. Plus my ass hurts a little too. I guess that I’m out of business for a while, but I’m still horny.”

I sat looking at her and thinking how goofy this situation was. A naked woman was lying next to me telling me that her private parts were sore from overuse and complaining that she was still horny, then I remembered something! I said, “I’ll be right back,” and I jumped off the bed and ran upstairs. I quietly went into the bedroom and looked at Clair. She was sleeping soundly, and looked positively angelic lying there. Her short hair was sticking out at odd angles, and she looked about fourteen.

I went to the closet, grabbed the travel case, and a bath towel from the bathroom and went back downstairs. Nicole had pulled the bedspread around her, and she said, “Damn! I forgot about that, bring it here,” when I came into the room with the case. I put the case on the bed and she dove into it and brought some bottles out. One was labeled ‘After-Balm’ and she shook it up and started to take the cap off. She saw me watching and said, “Do you want to do this?”

I took the bottle from her and she lay back with an amused expression on her face. I slid the towel under her, then poured some in my hand and began to apply it to her. There was a sharp intake of breath when I first touched her, but she soon settled down and even closed her eyes. It was slippery and rather pleasant smelling, and she visibly relaxed and even began moving around a little as I gently rubbed it around her pussy and rectum. It was exciting doing this and my dick immediately started getting hard. I said, “Feeling better?”

She still had her eyes closed, and she said, “Yes, much better. It has a mild analgesic in it. Be very careful, and try to get a little inside. It’s still kind of raw in there.” I poured some more in my hand, then I put two fingers inside her and let It run down them until she had some in there, then I rubbed it gently around. She said “Ahhhh,” and she took my hand, moved it to her bottom, and pushed my fingers against her rectum a minute or two later.

“Would you like some in here?”

“Yes, please.” I poured some in my hand again, and I put it against her opening. I’ve had anal sex before, and I even had my hand inside Gladys’ ass, but this was different. It was much more erotic somehow. My dick was hard as a rock and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up as I slipped my finger inside her backside. The dildo that Clair had used on her was much larger than my finger, but her opening was tight when I first put my finger in. It began to relax, and I poured some more fluid in my hand and I was able to get my index and second fingers in this time, and she began to go, “Mmmmm,” and move around again.

Amazed, I watched her pussy getting wet, and she started moving around even more as I rubbed the inside of her tunnel. I said, “You really like anal sex huh?”

“Oh yes. I can’t even get off vaginally sometimes, but I always can when something or somebody is back there, and you have lovely, big fingers.”

“Would you like to get off now?”

She opened her eyes and said, “Yes, I would, but I’m still pretty sore.”

I said, “Relax and close your eyes. Leave it to me.” She arched her eyebrows for a second, but she lay back and closed her eyes again. I was still inside her butt and I poured a little more fluid on my hand, then I put my other hand in the travel case and found the small vibrator. I slowly pushed my fingers deeper into her butt and held them there, then I put my thumb against her clit and began moving it around.

She murmured “Oh God,” and tried to grab my arm, but I pushed it away, turned the vibrator on, and put it next to my thumb. She grabbed the bedclothes in each hand and arched her back. I continued rubbing her clit and I began pushing the vibrator harder against her clit. Her whole body was tense now and she cried out as fluid gushed around my hand and all over my arm and the towel beneath her in almost no time. Some even got on me, and the overhead light reflected off the beads of it that had stuck to the hairs on my chest.

She collapsed on the bed and lay there panting for a minute before she opened her eyes and said, “Wow! Thank you! I was really horny. Watching you and Clair had me so wound up that I was ready to explode,” then she looked at me, and down to my cock. It was sticking straight up and she said, “You too, huh?” I nodded, and she sat up, kissed me, then said, “Well, I wish that I could have you inside me, but that’ll have to wait till next time,” and she pushed me on my back.”

I grinned and said, “So there’s going to be another next time?” She didn’t answer; she just looked at me and started kissing down my neck and chest. She licked the wet place on my chest when she got there for a second, then grinned at me and said, “I taste pretty good, don’t I?” She then took my cock in her hand, looked it over for a minute, and said, “Damn! This is huge. I can’t wait till I feel better. I’m gonna wear this thing OUT,” and she began giving me a blowjob.

I’ve heard that there is no such thing as a bad blowjob, but this one was world-class! She had moves that I never saw or felt before, and I must have shot four feet in the air when she pulled her head away at the last moment. She leaned back when she saw how much there was, applauded, and said, “Ladeees and Gentlemen, a new world record by Peter the great!”

She started laughing and I grabbed her and held her to me. I said, “WOW, that was unbelievable.” She nuzzled against me and said, “So were you, young man.” We held each other for a while, and last night started to catch up with me and I guess that I dozed off. She was shaking me the next thing I knew, and said, “Go upstairs and get into bed. I’ll clean up down here and join you in a minute.”

I barely remember going upstairs. I remember crawling in behind Clair, and the sun was streaming through the window and Nicole was shaking me again the next thing I knew.

Monday

I had been sleeping so soundly that it took me a second to wake up. Nicole said, “Wake up, Pete. I think someone’s in the house when I opened my eyes!” I was lying on my back, Clair was lying with one arm across me on one side, and Nicole was on the other. It took me another second to understand what she said, and Clair was waking up too, when the bedroom door opened and Della stepped into the room. We all three sat up at once.

Clair said, “Who are you?”

I said, “Uhh, hi, Della.”

Nicole said, “Oh shit.”

Della looked at both of the women, then with disgust in her voice, she said to me, “Give me your car keys. Daddy is going to have someone pick up your car.” I said, “They’re in my pants,” and I looked around for them. They were neatly hanging on the back of a chair. Della saw where I was looking and started for them. Nicole started to get up, then she realized that she was naked and pulled a sheet around herself. Then she said, “Della, I...”

Della stopped and said, “I thought I recognized your car. Don’t worry, Mrs. Fell. I won’t say anything.” She went to my pants, took the keys out, and started for the door. She turned and gave me a cold look when she got there. She said, “Daddy talked to one of the mechanics. He thinks that it’s probably just a fuel filter. He’ll call you here at the house when it’s ready, so be sure to answer the phone. He said that it should be ready in a couple hours.”

She slammed the door a little harder than necessary when she left, and Clair said to Nicole, “Who is she?” I got up and went to the bathroom while Nicole explained. Clair went in when I came back, and I lay down on the bed. Nicole said, “Della is a beautiful girl. You and she had something going for a while, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, but it didn’t work out.”

“She isn’t gay is she?”

“No, I don’t think so, why?”

She smiled and said, “Too bad.” I guess that I looked shocked, because she started laughing and said, “I’m just kidding.”

I said, “Oh.”

She tilted her head and said, “Sort of.” She started laughing again when I looked alarmed. Clair then came out of the bathroom and Nicole went in. All three of us were naked, and Clair stopped and stretched when she came in. Her cute little body was bathed in sunlight and I began to get hard. She looked down and saw it, squealed, and jumped on the bed. She took my cock in her hand, kissed it, and said, “I had a really great time last night. Are you ready for an encore?” It was hard now and I stammered, “Uhh, sure.” Then I remembered that I didn’t have a condom, and I told her so. She said, “No problem,” and she ran to her purse.

She dug through her purse and threw one to me and she ran back to the bed as I started to open it. She had a tube of something in her hand, squeezed a little out, and was putting it on her pussy. I jerked it out of her hand and said, “What is this?”

Surprised, she said, “Why it’s just KY jelly. I don’t want to wait until I get wet. I want you in me now.” Embarrassed, I mumbled, “Oh, I’m sorry,” and I slipped the condom on.

I got on top of her, but I looked into her eyes before I entered her. They were clear and soft, and I was struck by how attractive she was again. I slowly entered her and she closed her eyes and pulled me close to her so I couldn’t move when I was all the way in, then she whispered, “Thank you for last night. It was wonderful. Please forgive me for the way I’ve been acting.” I started with long slow strokes, and it was starting to feel wonderful when Nicole sat down on the bed next to us and said, “Hey, you guys. You started without me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.