Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 80

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 80 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Sylvia was snuggled tightly against me all the way down the hill. Making love in a place as beautiful, with someone as wonderful as she is, was something that I’d remember for a long time and my head was full of her. It must have affected her too, because she was very quiet. I continued to Hollywood Boulevard when we got to the bottom of the hill, where I turned and joined the never-ending line of cars driving along looking at the storefronts and hoping to spot a movie star. It was almost two in the morning, and there were still groups of people strolling along the street.

Sylvia had her arm on my leg, and her elbow kept brushing against my crotch. The fact that she was so close to me, soon had me sporting a tent even though we had just made love, so I turned a little so that she wouldn’t notice.

We passed an all-night restaurant, and I asked, “Would you like to get some coffee or something?”

She raised an eyebrow and answered, “Do you think that I should go in there dressed like this?”

I looked over at her and smiled. She looked terrific in her bikini and filmy wrap, so I shook my head and said, “Absolutely! I bet that you get a complete dinner for free If the waiter is a male.”

She laughed, put her hand on my crotch, and said, “You’re the one who’ll get the free dinner if she’s a woman.”

We drove a little farther and she said, “Do you think that I’m still pretty?”

“Are you kidding? You saw how those guys were all over you tonight, and every eye was on you when you were by the pool. Why would you even ask that?”

She squeezed my leg and answered, “It’s a woman thing. It’s been a long time since I’ve been out with being so busy at work, and trying to take care of Al. I had a really good time tonight.”

“How is Al?”

“Not good. The doctor told me that he could go at any time.”

“What will you do when he does?”

“I try not to think about it. Herb says that I should rent the house out and he’ll buy a place for us.”

“Where?”

“It doesn’t matter. We’re away most of the time. It could even be here if the airline thing goes through. Herb says that he knows of a place in Malibu Beach that’s for sale.”

“Wow! It would be great having you nearby.”

“Would it?”

“Of course, it would.”

She put her arm around me, laid her head on my chest, and stayed that way all the way to Kate’s house. It was after two when we got there, and she caught my hand when I reached to turn the car off, and said, “You’d better not.”

“Don’t you want me to walk you to the door?”

“No, it’s going to be hard enough to leave you here. I’d want you to come in if I got you to the door, and I don’t want your folks to get angry.”

I stuttered, “But I---,” She interrupted me with a quick kiss, and she suddenly was gone. I watched her as she walked to the house, and I already began to miss her. Something about her has always fascinated me, and I wondered what it would be like being married to her for a moment. She opened the door and turned to me. I guess that she was going to wave goodbye, but I couldn’t stand it, and I turned the car off and stepped out. She didn’t move, so I went to her, and she was instantly in my arms. We kissed, then we stepped inside and quietly closed the door. I could feel her trembling on the way to her room. We had made love less than an hour ago, but I was hard as a rock when we pulled our clothes off and crawled into her bed. We kissed again, and she pushed me on my back, got on top, and settled herself onto me.

I don’t know how many times we made love, but we took a break and I got up to use the bathroom at one point. I noticed that it was starting to get light outside when I returned. It was warm in the room, and she was lying on her back with her arms and legs spread apart. The bed was a wreck, and her hair was sticking out at odd angles, but I never saw anything so sexy in my life, and we made love some more.

We had made love all night long, and it had all been vaginal. I asked if she wanted anal at one point, and she laughed and answered, “No, dammit, I may want to walk tomorrow.”

We were in the missionary position the final time we made love, and I was struck by how beautiful she is again as I looked down at her. I had come so many times that I didn’t think I could do it again, but she still seemed turned on, so I took my time and watched her as she built to what was to be her final climax. She’d had her eyes tightly closed most of the time, but she stared up at me and groaned softly just as her body went rigid this time. Her eyes glistened in the morning light, and I was so overwhelmed by the sight of her that I dropped on top of her, grabbed her tightly, and kissed her. She kissed me back and we held each other until I felt her began to breathe regularly, and I realized that she was exhausted and had fallen asleep.

I got up and stretched, then I went to the bed and knelt alongside her.

She was softly breathing, but she would make a kind of contented little moan every so often.

I leaned forward and touched her hair. It was one of the first things that I noticed about her when we first met in Scottsdale. Thick and luxurious, her light brown hair was streaked with blond like some actresses I’d seen on TV. The blond streaks were obviously added, and I could see that there were a few gray hairs at the roots when I looked close. I guess that was to be expected at nearly forty, and it was kind of comforting for some reason. Her eyebrows and lashes are also light brown, and there are the beginnings of what I heard Mom call ‘smile lines’ forming at the edges of her eyes. She wasn’t a schoolgirl, she was a full-grown woman, and I thought about Kate for a moment.

I’d had a few disappointing tries at sex before I met Kate, but Kate was my first real lover. She introduced me to sex in a kind and loving way, and I thought that I knew what sex was after we spent time together, but Sylvia took me to places that I had only dreamed about. Kate was, and still is, a fantasy, but Sylvia is real, and the gray hairs made her even more real if anything.

I stared at her for a long time. What a wondrous woman. She may not be as perfect as Monique, or as fresh and vibrant as Kristen, or even Amy in terms of pure beauty, but she has an inner presence that seems to radiate from her.

She should have looked completely defenseless lying there, still spread-eagled like she was, but she didn’t. There was a strength about her that made her seem almost impervious to harm instead.

Her body is astonishing. Her breasts aren’t as erect as some younger girls’ I’ve been with, but they’re large, full, and still very firm. Her areolas are large and slightly puffy, making her large nipples stand out like little towers. Her stomach is absolutely flat, and her skin is as smooth as velvet. I couldn’t see a mark or blemish anywhere. I was enjoying the curves of her body, and her entire body seemed to glow when the sun finally got to a point where it was shining through the curtains.

I was nearly overwhelmed by her again. What was it about her that made me feel this way? Could this be love?

I bent close to her belly, and a medley of aromas rose from her. A combination of perspiration from our lovemaking, the faint, bleach-like smell of my semen, and the wonderful odor of her womanhood washed over me. The smell was incredible. It wasn’t unlike other girls who I’d been with, but it was different somehow because it was Sylvia’s.

My eyes were drawn to her sex. Her pubic hair was trimmed quite close. A narrow band of light brown hairs surrounded her outer lips and reached an inch or so above them. The hairs were matted together with a combination of my semen and her fluids, and the outer lips of her vagina and her mound were both still flushed with blood from our lovemaking.

I looked closer, and the little, almost transparent bulge of her clitoris was peeking out from under its hood at the top of her vagina. I tried to imagine what it felt like to her when I touched it with my fingers, my tongue, or rubbed against it with my penis. I guessed that it must be like the sensations on the head of my penis, but the fact that she could orgasm multiple times made me suspect that it was much more sensitive. I sat back for a while and just watched her. The sun was even brighter now, giving her body even more of a golden hue.

What a beautiful woman. What would it be like to wake up every morning and see her lying there? She moved and turned on her side facing me, and I watched fascinated, as a small river of my semen began oozing from her vagina when she did. It might have been kind of a gross with someone else, but it was Sylvia lying there, and I found myself getting excited again.

I had made love so much that I was tired and even a little sore, but I wanted to be back inside her at this moment. I knew that this wasn’t rational, and I stood up to clear my head. She opened her eyes when I did. She looked at me for a minute, then she looked at the clock on her nightstand and said, “It’s still early. You can get home without your folks knowing you stayed out all night if you leave now.”

“I don’t want to leave you.”

“I know, Dear, and I don’t want you to leave, but I think that it’s best.” She pulled a sheet over herself and watched me as I put my clothes on. I went to her and bent to kiss her when I was dressed. She hungrily pulled me to her and kissed me, then she pushed me away and said, “Go now before I change my mind.”

I couldn’t get her out of my head on my way home. We had been together all evening, and she had been naked much of the time. I could still smell her and even taste her, but all I could see was her beautiful face when I got home and slipped into bed.

I was wakened by a loud banging on my door less than three hours later. It was Dad reminding me that I had chores to do, so I crawled out of bed and stood up. I was exhausted, but I knew that it would be better to get on with the day rather than explain why I was so tired, so I got into the shower and let the water run until it got cold, then I stepped out and put some sweat pants on. I glanced at my phone and saw that the message light was blinking, but I was in no mood to answer it right now, so I dragged myself into the house to get something to eat.

Mom was standing at the sink when I got to the kitchen. Still in kind of a daze, I walked past her to look in the fridge, and she put her hand out to stop me when I got close, and said, “Go put a shirt on, Peter,” and she nodded toward the kitchen table.

I looked around to see Erin sitting next to Cindy. They were eating corn flakes or something, and Cindy had stopped with a spoonful halfway to her mouth and was staring at me with her mouth open.

Erin choked down what she was chewing, and burst out with, “What was the party like, Petey? Were there some movie stars there?”

The laundry room is just off the kitchen, so I went in and grabbed a t-shirt. Mom handed me a bowl of cereal When I got back to the kitchen, and I fielded questions about the party from both Erin and Cindy for the next few minutes. I told them about meeting Rita Rawlins and they were impressed, but they absolutely flipped when I mentioned DeLucca. Even Mom seemed impressed, and they wanted to know all about it when I went on to tell them that I had spent time with him in Las Vegas, so I tried to explain how I met him between bites of cereal.

I left out the fact that I was told that he and Ceil Cohen had come there to check out some ‘new meat’, mainly me! I had just finished telling them that he and his friends were there to see Kristen when Amy came into the room and asked what was happening. She threw a sharp glance at me when Erin said that I was telling them about having met DeLucca in Las Vegas. I quickly said, “I told them that they had come there just to see Kristen.” Mom was watching us, and I saw her eyes narrow, but she didn’t say anything, so I down the rest of my cereal and went out to the garage.

Dad was working on the truck, and we shot the breeze for a few minutes, then I grabbed the mower. It had been a while since I had worked on the yard. I promised Dad that I would keep the grounds up, and I began the tedious job of weeding and trimming the bushes after I finished mowing. I probably should have been tired from lack of sleep, but I kept thinking of Sylvia, and the miracle of last night. I could see her beautiful body outlined against the lights of the city when we were on the mountaintop, and I began to ache for her.

Her lips. Her sweet mouth. Her presence filled my head, and I seemed to be on some kind of autopilot. Dad asked if I wanted some lunch around noon, but I told him that I wanted to finish, and it was around two o’clock when I dragged the final bag of clippings to the alley.

I wanted to call Sylvia, but I didn’t want to disturb her in case she was still sleeping, so I went into the kitchen and I was throwing a sandwich together when Cindy stepped in and quietly stood by the door. She finally said, “Umm, are you going out tonight, Pete?”

“Gee, Cindy, I don’t know. I have messages on my phone that I haven’t answered. Why, what’s up?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.