Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 70

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 70 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

“So, tell me about this friend of yours from the airport.”

I wasn’t sure that I heard her right. Was she actually asking me about another guy after the way we had just made love, and after she said that she had never given herself to anyone like she had to me?

I quickly sat up and said, “Marla! Why are you asking me about someone else, Am I doing something wrong?”

She suddenly jumped on top of me and began giggling, kissing, and hugging me, then she said, “No, Silly, I’m just teasing you. Lay back down, I want to tell you some things, and I need to ask you some questions.”

Relieved, I lay back, and she was in my arms again. We began with a long kiss that left me a little breathless, then she said, “I said that we shouldn’t fall in love with each other, Pete, but I have strong feelings for you as I’m sure that you can tell. Do you have feelings for me as well?”

“Of course, I do.”

“Is it because we’re making love?”

“No, it’s more than that.”

“How is it more? Can you tell me how you feel about being with me?”

I thought for a long time before I answered, then I pulled her tighter to me, and I said, “That’s a difficult thing to put into words.”

“Okay, let me ask it this way. Would you like to be with me for a long time?”

“Yes, I would. I’m so glad to be here as I lay here next to you, that I can’t think of anything else. I don’t know if being with a girl as exciting and beautiful as you are would ever get old, but you’re such a turn-on that I can’t imagine it ever would. Does that answer your question?”

She shook her head before she answered, then she said, “Jesus Christ, you keep talking like that and you’re gonna get laid, Pete.” Then she threw back her head, laughed out loud, said, “Again,” and she jumped on top of me and began raining kisses everywhere. We played for a while then I pushed her on her back and said, “Why don’t you lay here and rest for a while. I want to make love to your body.”

“Oh God, please do, Pete. I’ll be thinking about what you just said to me while you’re at it.” I kissed her, then I kissed her eyes closed and continued kissing and touching my tongue around her lips, nose, and mouth. She parted her lips and I touched my tongue to them and began licking around and beneath them. I couldn’t believe how quickly she responded. Her breathing became ragged, and she reached for me and tried to pull me closer several times, but I would take her hands away and place them at her sides as soon as she tried. I hadn’t been touching her with anything but my tongue, and I moved down to her breasts. I cupped one in my hands and put my lips on her nipple. I couldn’t believe how it was. I pressed my lips together and sucked on it. She moaned slightly, and almost under her breath, said, “More!” when I did, so I sucked even harder and brought my teeth together on it. She jumped a little at first, then she whispered, “Bite it, Pete,” and did something surprising. She grabbed her other nipple and began pinching and pulling on it. I slightly bit down on the nipple in my mouth, and she arched her back, grabbed my head with her free hand, and pulled me tight against her. She cried, “Harder, Pete, harder,” after a few seconds.

My face was so tight against her that I could barely breathe, but she was insistent. I sucked harder still, bit down more, and rolled her nipple between my teeth. She made a grunting sound and her body began to jerk. I started to worry about her, so I let go of her nipple and tried to pull away, but she was holding me so tight that I had to pull her arm off me so I could sit up.

Her free hand quickly went to the nipple that I had just let go, and she began pulling on it as well. She seemed to be in some kind of frenzy, so I grabbed both her hands and pulled them off her, then I leaned across her chest so that she couldn’t touch herself, and hugged her tightly. She threw her arms around me and it was a full minute before she calmed down enough to say, “Oh, God, Oh my God. I can’t believe it, I actually came.”

I sat up and looked at her nipples. They were red and puffy, but they seemed okay, so I bent and softly kissed them both. She was lying back with her eyes closed when I sat up. I asked, “You okay?”

“Uh huh. I don’t ever remember my breasts being so sensitive. I didn’t, uhh, scare you, did I?”

“Well, I was kind of worried that I was hurting you, or you were hurting yourself.”

She looked at me and said, “I-I don’t know what got into me. I can’t remember ever being this horny.”

“Has it worn off yet?”

“Uhh, no, what do you have in mind?”

“Close your eyes and relax. I’ll show you.”

She lay back and closed her eyes. I was awed by how beautiful her body is again. I positioned myself alongside her, then I took the fingers of my left hand and spread the petals of her outer lips. I know that she said she was horny, but I was amazed at the heat coming off her body when I got close to her. I got close to her pussy and lightly touched my tongue in and around the area. Her muscles tightened and she made little moaning noises every time I did. The aroma coming from her was wonderful. It was a mixture of soap from the shower and her own rich scent. I’ve found that every girl has her own odor. Hers is clean smelling, and very much a turn-on. Her legs were slightly parted and she moved them apart to give me better access when I put my right hand between them. Her pussy was slick from her recent cum, so I moved my hand around, petting her, touching her, and occasionally dipping a finger into her vagina. She was obviously getting worked up and began humping my hand. Watching her was very exciting, and I began alternately rubbing her clit with the fingers of my left hand, and touching the tip of my tongue to the place just below it. She began shuddering and clutching at me, so I slipped two fingers of my right hand into her pussy.

She arched her back to accept my hand, made a gargling noise, and grabbed my arm with both hands. I thought that she wanted me to stop. She arched her body even higher instead, and she tried to force my hand deeper into her when she was supporting herself on her shoulders and heels.

Marla is a strong girl, and I was surprised at how hard she was pulling on my arm, but my fingers were in as far as they would go, so I began rubbing her clit with my thumb and moving my fingers inside her. I was trying to be careful not to press too hard on her clit when she surprised me. She let go of my arm with one hand, and put it on top of my thumb and pressed down hard. My thumb was really mashing her clit, and I would have thought that it was hurting her, but she continued the pressure for a few seconds, then her body began to shake and she uttered a loud “Ooooooh!” and I felt her pussy contract around my fingers. Her body dropped to the bed and she lay there quivering, but she was still holding my arm and her other hand was still on my thumb.

I had to pull myself away from her, and I asked, “Are you okay?” when I did.

She didn’t answer; she just nodded a bunch of times and lay there with her eyes closed, opening and closing her mouth.

I asked if she’d like some water, and she nodded some more, so I got up and got her a glass of cold water from the kitchen. I helped her sit up when I returned, and she drank most of the glass without stopping.

She was still shaking, and I said, “That was a big one, wasn’t it?”

She answered, “T-T-That was incredible. I didn’t know that I could come that hard or that often,” in a shaky voice.

She sat quietly for a minute or two, then she said, Did you uhh, really mean those things you said to me, Pete?”

“Yes, I did. Is that okay?”

She looked at me for a full minute before she answered, “I don’t know. I promised myself that I wouldn’t fall for you, but I don’t know after today.”

“Do you need some more convincing?”

“No, not for a while. I’m kinda tired, and, umm, a little sore. But how about you? Can I do something to--”

I interrupted with, “Not just yet. Why don’t we rest for a while.”

I pulled the covers over us and tried to hold her, but her body was still so hot that I moved away a little and held her hand instead.

We lay there for quite a while. I was tired too, but I was wide awake and kept thinking about her. I realized that I really didn’t know her very well. She seems intelligent, and I was impressed by the way that she had treated Desi and Denise, but she had a career in mind. Did I want to tie myself to someone who was that focused? Those thoughts, and several others were going through my mind when I felt her let go of my hand and move it between my legs. My cock jumped in response, but I was tired, I had already come several times, and I knew that it was going to be a little while before it was ready for more action. I got up on my elbow and asked, “Are you, uhh, still in the mood?”

“God, I don’t know what’s come over me, Pete, but I can’t get you out of my mind.”

“Can I play with you a little?”

“Uh huh, but be careful, I’m a little tender.”

I put my hand between her legs. Her mound was as warm as it was before, and it was slick with her juices. Her outer lips were swollen and so was her clit. It was sticking out and seemed even hotter than the rest of her. I didn’t go inside her, I just lightly ran my hand over everything, and she went, “Mmmmm, that feels wonderful,” in a few minutes.

I kept it up for a while, then I moved closer to her and began licking and suckling her nipples. It was amazing to see how quickly she responded. She was moving around and moaning, and I wasn’t even ready yet, so I thought that I’d try something. She was so wet between her legs that everything was slippery, so I moved my hand around until it was covered with her juices, and I slipped my thumb inside her pussy instead of probing her pussy with my fingers, and started rubbing my fingers around her anus. When I first touched it, she jumped a little, but she didn’t tell me to stop, so I continued rubbing, stopping every once in a while to touch the opening. Whenever I did, she would tighten her butt muscles for a second, but she soon relaxed, and I began pressing more and more until just the tip of my middle finger was inside her. I felt a shiver go through her so I stopped moving my finger and I pushed my thumb deeper inside her pussy. There was a sharp intake of breath, and she stopped moving, so I let things rest for a minute, then pushed my middle finger deeper inside her rectum little by little. She lay still as though she was waiting to see what would happen, and when my both my finger and my thumb were as deep inside her as they would go, I began moving my hand around. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily, but she didn’t try to move my hand away.

I asked, “How does this feel?” after a minute.

She answered, “I-It feels strange. Now I know what a bowling ball must feel like,” with a nervous little laugh.

I laughed in return, then began massaging her clit with the fingers of my left hand.

She cried, “Oh my God!” and she made a low, groaning noise for a few minutes, then she whispered, “Umm, take your thumb out, Pete.” I did as she asked, and it freed my hand so that I was able to push my middle finger even deeper inside her rectum. She reached down and grabbed my arm when I did, but she didn’t try to pull my hand out, so I began moving my finger around inside her. The tunnel was very tight when I first put my finger in, but it began to relax as she got used to things. I pulled my hand back a little, put my index finger alongside my middle finger, and slipped them both back inside her. She gasped, and her tunnel tightened again, but it began to loosen as I started moving my fingers in and out. She still had hold of my arm, but she still didn’t try to pull it away. She began moving her body around instead.

I started to think about what I was doing. Having my fingers in a girl’s ass wasn’t erotic, but the fact that she seemed to like it was, and I felt myself getting hard. I played with her that way for a while, and her movements became more and more exaggerated. She finally shuddered, her sphincter tightly clamped on my hand, and she gasped, then she stopped moving, and she said, “Please take your hand away, Pete,” after a minute.

I took my fingers out of her and went into the bathroom to wash my hands. She had her hand on her butt when I came back. She was rubbing it, and frowning.

I asked, “What’s the matter, didn’t you like that?”

“I’m not sure. It was, umm, okay I guess.” She suddenly got up and went into the bathroom. She lay next to me when she came out and pulled the covers up around us.

I stroked her head and asked, “Are you sure that you’re all right?”

“Uh huh, but I’m tired. We’ve done a lot of things tonight. Could you just hold me for a while?”

I pulled her close to me, and we lay there until I felt myself beginning to relax. I was nearly asleep when she said, “Pete.”

“Uh huh.”

“You’re not, umm, disgusted with me, are you?”

“Disgusted! Of course not. Why would you even think that?”

“Because I’ve been behaving like a sex maniac.”

I laughed, then I kissed her on the forehead and said, “No, you haven’t. You’ve been behaving like a girl who’s having a good time.”

She was quiet for a while, then she said, “Pete.”

“Uh huh.”

“Where’d you learn to do those things?”

“I took a class at school.”

“Bullshit! Okay, you don’t have to tell me, but you did some wild thing to me tonight. Do you know that I actually came when you had your hand back there?”

“Uh huh. How did it feel?”

“Strange. I used to hear some girls at school say that they liked it, but it always sounded weird.”

“None of the guys you’ve been with ever, umm—”

“No. The guys I’ve been with have always been more concerned with getting themselves off and leaving. You’re the first one who’s ever spent this much time making sure that I was having a good time. You made me feel safe, and I’ve done things with you that I’ve only fantasized about.”

“You fantasized about anal sex?”

“I don’t know if I fantasized about it, but I have to admit that I was curious, and we also did a bunch of other things.”

“Which ones did you like?”

“I think that I liked the straight sex the best. The blindfold/bondage thing was interesting, but I guess that I wasn’t in the mood. Maybe we can try it again some time. The anal sex was different, and I climaxed as I said, but it was kind of mechanical.”

“Mechanical? What does that mean?”

“Well, I was curious about how it was going to feel, but I was a little scared that it was going to hurt. It didn’t hurt after I calmed down, but it didn’t really feel good. Then you put both fingers in, and it felt better after I relaxed, but I was thinking that it was because we were doing something naughty, and I never thought that I could cum. There must be nerves or something in there, because I actually got off almost against my will, but it wasn’t loving; it was sort of mechanical. Like masturbating with a vibrator. I’ve seen pictures of girls on the Internet who had guys’ cocks in their asses, and they seemed to like it, but I don’t think that I want to try it, especially with someone as big as you are.”

“Is there anything else that you’ve been fantasizing about?”

“Oh, a couple of things, but why don’t we save them for another time.”

“Okay, shall we try to get some sleep?”

“Yeah, that sounds like a g...”

She stopped talking because she had moved a little and her arm had brushed against my cock. It was still about half hard. She giggled, then threw the covers off and looked at me.

She asked, “Is that thing ever soft?”

I was about to answer, but she went down on me, and I was hard as a rock after about a minute of her lashing tongue and warm mouth. She lifted her head and asked, “Do you want to come in my mouth?”

“No, I’d like to be inside you.”

She said, “Good,” and she scrambled on top of me. She said, “God, you feel good, Pete. It would be easy to get used to this,” after she eased me into her, and she started moving up and down on me. I knew that she was doing this for me, so I concentrated on what was happening, and it wasn’t long before I felt myself getting ready. She must have realized it and stepped up the pace. Her eyes flew open when I finally came, and it felt like she came too a second later before she fell forward on me.

I asked, “Are you okay?”

“Uh huh, it’s just that, umm. Well, I actually felt your sperm squirt inside me when you came. I’ve never felt that before.”

“But I thought you said that you got pregnant once?”

“I did, but I always insisted on a condom except for that one night, and I was very angry and pretty drunk that time.” She was still lying on me, and I was still inside her when she said it, and I felt her body tense up. I started stroking her hair and whispered, “I’m sure that you’re mistaken. That’s what happened to a high school girl named, Marie, a long time ago.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.