Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I was in the living room putting the couch back together when the girls came out of the bathroom. They seemed to be having a discussion about something, and Karen kept shaking her head. Jan was carrying some tissues. She wrapped the vibrator in them and put it in her purse, then put her robe on. Surprised, I asked, “Are you leaving?”

She looked at Karen, and when Karen nodded, Jan said, “Yeah, I guess so. I should probably be there when Bob wakes up tomorrow.”

She came over and kissed me on the cheek. “I’ve sure had a lot of fun, how about you?”

I really didn’t want her to leave. She looked cute standing there in her robe, and my dick was still hard from not being able to finish when we were making love, so I said, “Me too! It’s too bad you have to go.” I was about to say more, but Karen sort of pushed and sort of helped Jan toward the door.

She tried to kiss Karen goodbye when she got there. She was trying to kiss her on the lips, but Karen turned her head at the last minute, and they ended up kissing each other on the cheek. I was surprised, but Jan didn’t seem to be. Jan then looked at me. Her eyes narrowed, and she said, “I swear that I’ve seen you before. Have we ever met?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“That’s strange; I never forget a face.”

Karen sighed, “That was, umm, very interesting,” after Jan had left, then she looked down at my cock and asked, “Are you still in the mood?” It was still about halfway hard, and I flexed some muscles to make my organ jump a little when she asked her question. She smiled and led me into the bathroom. “Let’s rinse off and see what we can do about it.”

I noticed that Karen seemed to be rushing after a quick rinse and as we were drying off. I asked, “Are you in a hurry?”

“Darn right, I am. It was pretty hot watching you with Jan. She wanted to stay longer, but I want to be with you alone, and I want you in me as soon as possible.”

She was looking directly at me when she said it, and I could definitely see the lust on her face. I grinned at her, then kissed her as passionately as I could, but it wasn’t a rough kiss with a lot of tongue and moving around. It was as gentle and caring as I could make it instead. I was breathing hard by the time we broke away, and Karen was, too.

Then I got an idea. I said, “There’s a lot of night left. Do you want to do something different?”

She raised her left eyebrow. “How different?”

I said, “Trust me,” then I picked her up, stood her on the rim of the tub, and said “Grab the shower curtain rod.” She reached up and grabbed it to steady herself, then looked down at me.

I moved her legs apart a little, then I took a minute to step back and just gaze at her. Her pose and her expression combined to show her beauty. She looked like a classical statue sculpted by a great artist, in fact, a magnificent statue of a beautiful, naked young girl. Not that I really needed it, but it was very big a turn on.

She said, “Pete. Wha-” I held my finger to my lips to quiet her, then I went to the door and closed it. I looked at her to judge the distance between us, and said, “You said that you trusted me. I want to see how much,” as I turned the light off.

It was suddenly pitch black since the bathroom is an inside room with no windows,. There was a sharp intake of breath from Karen as I went over to her. I walked slowly and quietly. This meant that I could hear her breathing and tell that her body was near as I got close to her.

“How do you feel?” I asked.

“Uhh, curious. Kinda vulnerable.”

“You’re not scared?”

“No, I know that you wouldn’t hurt me.” She said it again! How could this dear, sweet girl trust me so much! It made me want to hold her and tell her... ?

Tell her what? Should I tell her that I love her? Should I?

I felt things for Karen that I never felt with Kristen. I felt calmness and trust and ... What? Could this be love?

I shook my head to clear it, then I leaned forward as slowly as I could until my forehead touched one of her breasts. I said, “Tell me how this feels,” just before I began delicately kissing and licking her breasts.

She let go of the bar with one hand and started to stroke my head. She moaned, “Ummmm, it feels goooood.”

I stopped kissing her breast and said, “Put your hand back on the bar, and tell me how this really feels. Not just that it feels good, tell me exactly how what I’m doing feels like to you.”

Karen moaned without saying anything first, then she spoke in a hoarse voice. “Well, it makes me tingle when you do it, but it also makes me want to hold you close to me.”

I circled one of her nipples with my tongue, and then suckled it. It grew hard in my mouth, and I began to nibble it slightly with my teeth. Karen was making little “oo, oo,” noises now, and she was trembling slightly. I stopped for a second to ask, “How about this?”

“Wow! My, oo, my nipples are very, very sensitive. I always love it when you spend time on them. Ooo, yes, that makes the tingling stronger.”

I got onto my knees and slowly kissed my way to her navel. Each kiss lasted a while because I was enjoying her body’s taste and texture. I eventually stuck my tongue in, then slowly licked in and around her bellybutton. She was steadily shivering now, so I asked, “What are you feeling right now?”

“My whole body is hot and you’re getting closer to my, uhh, you know.”

“You mean, your lovely pussy?”

“Uh huh.”

“Say it, Honey! Say ‘You’re getting closer to my pussy’.”

“You’re getting closer to my pussy.” I kissed my way down by her mound until I was at her outer lips. I parted them with my tongue and burrowed my way inside her until my nose was touching her clit. I stayed there for quite a few seconds, enjoying her yummy scent. Breathing her arousal in made me even hornier. She was dripping wet now and my cock was hard as granite.

I stood up and put my hands on her butt, then I lifted her off the rim of the tub, pulled her against me, and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed for another minute or two. I let her down until my organ was against her vagina after that.

My cock felt alive. My intention was to enter her, but my cock was pulsating and moving around so much that I couldn’t find her opening, so I whispered, “Put it in.”

She reached down with one hand and guided its head to her sopping-wet pussy, and I let her down until I was buried inside her. She whispered, “Oh, God,” and we both stood there trembling. She wrapped her legs around me, put her arms around my neck, and we walked into the bedroom that way.

I pulled her arms from around my neck, and I laid her on the edge of the bed and as gently as I could. I knelt on the floor beside her, still inside her, and my hardon was level with her pussy. It felt like were joined that way, and I looked down at her. She was lying with her eyes closed and her hands tightly clenched.

I began moving inside her. I couldn’t move much at first because her legs were still around me, so I reached behind myself, untangled those sexy limbs, and held them straight up until they were resting on my shoulders and moved as close to her as I could.

I was buried so deeply inside her that my balls were touching her butt. Her pussy was hotter than I’d ever felt it before, and was so wet that there wasn’t much friction, but the feeling became incredible as I began sliding in and out. I was using full strokes, and I would stop for a second to listen to Karen’s sounds of pleasure when I backed out almost all the way, then go all the way back in until her butt cheeks were tightly pressed against me.

I closed my eyes and got completely into the moment. I don’t ever remember so many parts of my body being so sensitive, and I tried every trick I knew to delay my orgasm. I wanted this feeling to last forever, but that feeling naturally was too overwhelming to last very long, much less forever. I opened my eyes and looked at her when I felt the urge starting to build.

She was beautiful lying there. Her nipples were sticking straight up and her compact body was flushed and almost glowing. Seeing her like that put me over the edge, and I began coming. It must have triggered her own orgasm, because she grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to her. I spewed my seed inside her once again, and I couldn’t stop myself as I collapsed on top of her. I said, “I love you!”

She was suddenly quiet, but her hold on me increased until I began to wonder where she got the strength, then she slowly relaxed until I could crawl up beside her and pull a sheet over us. I was holding her in my arms thinking about what I had just said to her, and she got up and went into the bathroom after a few minutes. She shut off all the lights and came back to bed when she came out.

I was waiting for her to say something about what I just told her. She said, “It’s been quite an evening” instead.

I was a little surprised. I figured that either she hadn’t heard me, or she didn’t want to talk about it, so I answered, “Yes, it has. Jan is quite a girl. Did you, uhh, enjoy being with her?”

“Yes, I did. I always wondered what being with another girl would be like.”

“So, when you and she kissed in the grotto, it was the first time you ever kissed another girl?”

“Uh-huh.”

“What made you do it?”

“Several things. I’d had a lot to drink, she’s very pretty, and I knew that I’d never see her again, plus you were there in case things got out of hand.”

“That business with you and her feeding each other fruit was pretty sexy.”

“Yes, it was for me, too. That’s when I knew that I was going to take it farther.”

“So, you not wearing underclothes after we showered was deliberate?”

“It sure was. I knew that she was going to makes some moves on me. I was looking forward to it.”

“Watching her kiss your naked body was very hot.”

She chuckled, “You think it was hot watching? You should have been on my side. You were the only other person who ever did that to me, and she was a girl on top of everything!”

“I was kinda bothered when you let her take you to the bedroom.”

“I was bothered, too. I was scared silly, as a matter of fact. I wanted her to do it, but I couldn’t do it without you being there.”

I remembered seeing her eating Jan’s pussy, so I asked, “You stopped after a little while when you went down on Jan. Why?”

“A couple of reasons. Having unprotected sex with people you just met is risky business. I wanted to taste her because I wanted to see what it was like, and I figured that there were enough chemicals in the pool water to kill things for a while, but I stopped as soon as she started getting into it, and began to get wet. I had learned all I needed to know by that time, anyway.”

“Is that why you told me not to have oral sex with her?”

“Uhh, yes. That was the main reason.”

“What’s the other reason?”

“Well, oral sex is a very intimate thing to me, and I didn’t want you being that intimate with her. I told her not to let you eat her when I told her that it was okay for you to fuck her.”

“What about when I almost came in her mouth, and you grabbed me away from her? What was that about?”

She didn’t answer for a few seconds. She finally said in a low voice, “Uhh, well, that was a part of you that I didn’t want her to have.”

“How about after that? Wasn’t she and I making love to each other an intimate thing?”

“You and her weren’t making love; you were fucking! It did bother me a little, but I wanted to see what fucking was like up close.”

“What was it like?”

“It was extremely hot! I almost came when she did. That’s why I grabbed you and got you to finish off inside me.”

“That business with the mirror was sure wild!”

“It sure was. I’ll never forget the sight of your cum running out of me.”

“She beat you to it that time. Did it bother you?”

She chuckled again, “Yeah, but I guess that there’s enough to go around.”

We were silent for a while, both of us thinking, then I said, “Jan is an amazing girl. I was getting tired after all the messing around we did, but did you notice how she seemed to get her second wind?”

“Yes, I wondered about that too until I saw some flecks of white powder next to the sink in the bathroom.”

I blinked several times. “Cocaine?”

“Probably.”

I’m not sure when we finally got to sleep, but it was after ten the next morning when I woke up. The bed next to me was empty, but I could hear Karen’s voice coming from the living room, so I got up and went to the door.

Karen was sitting on the couch. She was wearing one of my T-shirts which made her look cute as hell. She was talking on the phone, and writing something down, so I went to the window and looked out. The rain clouds were still visible and a light rain was falling, but you could see patches of blue.

I heard the phone being hung up, and Karen was smiling when I looked over her. She looked at me for a second, then she got up and went into the bedroom. I followed her, so I saw her pause at the bed and slip the T-shirt off, then she surprised me by saying, “Go to the bathroom if you need to then come back to bed,” and she slid under the covers.

The bathroom seemed like a good idea, so I used it and she was holding her arms out to me when I came back to the bedroom. I slid in next to her, and she was on top of me in an instant, kissing me and rubbing against me. I was hard in almost no time. Karen immediately raised her body and guided me into her. She must have been thinking about this for a while, because she was hot and very wet.

She started slamming against me, and I was beginning to get into her rhythm, but she was too far ahead of me and I felt her shudder before I was quite ready, then she dropped on top of me and lay there panting. The fact that she came got me even more ready, and I started moving inside her. She jumped off me within seconds, took my pole into her mouth and started sucking me like mad. I went over the edge in only a few more seconds, and she pulled her head back just as I began to climax so that I squirted all over her face and neck.

She waited until I was finished, then I watched in amazement as she threw herself on her back and started rubbing my semen into the skin of her face, neck, and tits.

She suddenly stopped and looked at me for a minute. Then she said, “Would we do this every morning if we were married, Pete?”

Stunned, I stammered, “Gee, I don’t know about every morning.” I was trying to think of something else to say, when she jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I heard the shower start, and I looked down at my cock. It was a little red, but it seemed okay, then I started laughing as a thought ran through my head. I wondered if it was possible for a cock to smile.

I stepped in when Karen got out of the shower. My body was a little sore from all the exertions from last night and this morning, and I vowed to start using the exercise gym in my room at home. I let the hot water run on me for a long time until I loosened up.

Karen came into the room and started putting some makeup on when I was toweling off. She was already dressed in slacks and a blouse, and she looked great, of course. I said, “What would you like to do today?”

“I would like to have breakfast first. I think that I could eat an entire buffet table, thenI have an appointment in town at one-thirty.”

“An appointment! What kind of an appointment?”

“It’s a surprise. You’ll see. Now, hurry and get ready before I jump your bones again.” I waggled my eyebrows and reached for her, but she ran out of the room, giggling.

It was almost noon by the time we got to the restaurant, and Karen was true to her word. She devoured the biggest breakfast I ever saw, and she was groaning when she pushed back from the table. I did a pretty good job myself, and Bob and Jan come in and sat down a couple of booths away as I was finishing up. Jan had her back to us, and was studying the menu, but Bob saw us, and he kind of sheepishly nodded. Karen glanced at her watch, then jumped up and said, “C’mon, we gotta go.”

I followed her out to the taxi stand, where she handed the driver a piece of white paper. He looked at it and said, “You don’t need a taxi, that’s only a block from here,” as he pointed down the side street next to the hotel. The rain had quit, and the sun was beginning to peek through, so we started walking. I kept asking her where we were going, but she only laughed and said, “You’ll see.”

The route became familiar. We were going to walk right by the sex shop where Bobby, the hooker, worked. A customer was coming out as we passed it, and I tried to look inside to see if she was there. Karen saw me looking, and asked, “Have you ever been in one of those places?”

I didn’t answer; I looked straight ahead, and kept walking, but I noticed that Karen was staring at all the signs on the front of the building. Karen stopped two doors past the shop, and opened the door to a shop with a big ‘Tattoo’ sign over it, and I followed her inside. Curious, I asked, “What are you doing?”

“I’m getting a tattoo.”

“A tattoo! Are you nuts? Your dad will kill both of us. You for getting it, and me for letting you do it.”

“No, he won’t. I’ll tell him that I insisted. Don’t worry, I’ll take the heat.”

She started talking to a guy behind the counter. He pointed out some things in a book, she handed him some money, and she was sitting in a chair with her right pant leg rolled up the next thing I knew.

She insisted that I stand next to her and hold her hand while he worked on her. I began to look around as they talked about what he was doing. The walls were covered with photos of people with all sorts of tattoos. Some were outlandish and some were quite nice.

I said, “Ya know, some of these are pretty neat. Maybe I’ll get one, too,” at one point.

Alarmed, she said, “No you won’t! Think about it for a while if you decide to do it, but don’t do it now.”

“But, you’re doing it!”

She squeezed my hand and whispered, “I’ll tell you why later.”

The tattoo turned out to be a small butterfly on the outside of her right ankle. It looked really cute, but the tattooing process apparently hurt because she squeezed my hand -- hard while the guy was doing it. She also breathed a big sigh of relief when he finished. The guy then put some cream and a small bandage over the new tattoo, and we left.

We walked outside where she stopped and hugged me, then looked up at me, and said, “This has been a weekend beyond my wildest expectations, and every time I look at the butterfly will remind me of it -- and you.”

We started walking again. Karen tugged on my arm when we got to the sex shop this time, and said, “Let’s go see what this place is all about,” and she darted inside before I had a chance to object.

I followed her in, and Bobby was sure enough standing behind the counter reading a magazine and looking bored. I didn’t know if she would recognize me, but I slipped behind a tall bookshelf so that she couldn’t see me. I was looking at some books when Karen said, “Come here and look at this, Pete!”

I peered around the bookshelf, and Karen was standing at the counter, staring at a weird looking vibrator, and Bobby was standing in front of her.

They both looked up and saw me, and Karen said, “C’mere, you gotta see this.” It was too late to duck back, so I joined them at the counter.

Bobby stared at me as I walked up, then said, “Oh, hi, Pete.”

“Hi, Bobby.” “I saw your picture in the paper. I didn’t realize that you were married to a famous person. Whatcha been up to?”

“Nothing special, how about you?”

“I’m working here full time now. We had to fire the night guy when we found out that he sold you that travel case for cash and stuck it in his pocket. You got a good deal by the way, it was less than cost.”

“Gee, I’m sorry. So, what about your, uhh, evening job at the hotel if you’re working here full time?”

“Oh, I don’t do that no more. I don’t do nuthin, but work the counter,” since me and Fat Jack moved in together.

Karen had been staring wide-eyed at us since we started talking, and I knew that I had to explain. So, I said, “Karen, this is Bobby. We, uhh, met when I was here over New Year’s.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.