Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 120

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 120 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I pulled out of Brandy just as she was about to climax and told her to get on her hands and knees. She complained a little, but she did it anyway and I swatted her ass when she presented it to me. I used my hand and smacked it hard. She screamed and trembled in surprise, but she didn’t try to stop me or move away. I was about to smack her again when there was a flurry of movement and Dolores scrambled over and took a position next to her. Brandy looked at her and smiled when she did. Dolores looked back at her, but she wasn’t smiling. She looked frightened and reached over and took Brandy’s hand.

I was suddenly faced with two great looking asses and two apparently very ready women, so I reached over and slapped Dolores on the butt just as hard as I had Brandy.

She made a tiny yelp, but she didn’t move, so I did it again on the other cheek. She didn’t make a noise this time, but I saw the knuckles on the hand that held Brandy’s turn white. They were staring at each other now and their faces were almost touching, but neither one moved. It was obvious that they wanted more, so I gave it to them.

I started swatting both of them. I did it until their asses turned red. I switched hands when my hand began to hurt and did it some more. I had no plan. The girls seemed to like it when I’d done things like this before, so I was going to do it until something happened.

It didn’t take long and it happened with Dolores. I’d been spanking both of them pretty hard and I was using the flat of my hand. It was Dolores’ turn this time, and my hand must have been cupped a little, because it made a louder noise even though this slap wasn’t harder than the others and she came with a loud groan. It wasn’t a little one. She came so hard that she fell on her side and lay there shaking.

Brandy was on her like a shot the second it happened. She was holding her, kissing her, and whispering things to her that I couldn’t hear.

I finally stood up next to the bed and watched them until Brandy turned to me and said, “Go to the kitchen, bring us some bottled water, and please hurry.”

I went to the fridge in the kitchen and grabbed three bottles. The girls were wrapped around each other when I returned, but they sat up and reached for the water as soon as I got there. I guess that we were all a little thirsty because all three bottles were empty in no time.

I was the last to finish, and Brandy said, “Do me a favor, Pete. Get some more water but don’t come back until I call you.” when I set my bottle down.

“What’s going on?”

“Just do it. You won’t be sorry.”

I went back to the kitchen and got some more water, then sneaked back to the bedroom and stood next to the doorway. I was trying to hear what they were talking about, but then I noticed the smell. It was the pipe again. The smell was different than the cigarettes; it was sweeter and more pungent.

I waited, trying to hear what was happening, but they were talking so low that I could only make out a few words, then I heard the lighter and they were quiet for a minute. Brandy then asked, “Are you sure?” in a louder voice, and when Dolores said, “Yes, yes, I want to,” there was some giggling, and Brandy called for me to come in.

I handed them the water and stood back while I watched as they each took a sip, then Brandy said, “Come here, we need you to help us with something.”

Brandy took my cock in her hand and bent down and kissed it My hardon hadn’t completely gone away as I got next to the bed, so it immediately started getting hard again when she kissed it.

She was softly stroking it when she said, “Dolores wants to do something. She’s going to get you off and do me after that, and we want you to watch. I’m ready to explode, so it shouldn’t take very long. How soon can you be ready again after she does you?”

“I-I don’t know. It probably won’t take me very long if I’m going to be watching the two of you, why?”

She said, “You’ll see,” then she leaned back on the bed, put her hand on her pussy, and nodded to Dolores.

Dolores came to me and took my cock in her hand. I was hard again now, and she looked at for a minute then closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Dolores is a small girl and she opened her mouth as wide as she could, but she had a hard time getting much more than the head of it in, but she began to work on it once she did.

She said that she hadn’t been with very many men, but she apparently had plenty of practice with those who she had been with, because she knew what she was doing. It felt so good that I wanted it to last, but Brandy said not to hold back, so I let myself go and her eyes got big as I began spraying her tonsils a few minutes later. She seemed surprised at how much there was, but she swallowed everything.

She started rubbing her jaw when I pulled out of her mouth, so I sat down next to her to comfort her and to try and gather myself together, but I was immediately pushed away when Brandy grabbed her and said, “That’s two, are you sure you got it all,” and began kissing her. What started out to be a regular kiss turned into a full makeout session and ended up looking like Brandy was trying to wash the inside of Dolores’ mouth with her tongue. Dolores had to push her away to catch her breath.

I was trying to figure out what ‘That’s two’ was about when I noticed that Brandy was shaking. She was so turned on that she was trying to pull Dolores back to her.

Dolores looked at her for a second. Then she took a deep breath, pushed Brandy on her back, and crawled around between her legs. She stopped for a split second and gave me a nervous look before she dropped her head to Brandy’s pussy.

Watching the two of them was fascinating. Dolores said that she had never been with a woman, but it seemed to go well because it wasn’t long before Brandy’s first orgasm and it was explosive. Dolores pulled back when it happened. I guess that she thought that Brandy needed to rest, but Brandy wasn’t interested in resting and quickly pulled Dolores back for more.

The second climax took longer and things got a lot more physical. Dolores was tentative during the first one. Brandy kept guiding her by saying, “Oh yes,” or “That feels wonderful.”

This time was different. Dolores must have been a fast learner because she was all over Brandy, slurping, sucking, and clutching at her. It almost looked like she was trying to crawl up inside her. I was sitting right next to them. It was one of the hottest things that I ever saw and my dick was a steel pole again.

I don’t know if it was Dolores’ oral ability or because Brandy was so turned on, but she came four more times in rapid succession before she pushed Dolores away and cried, “Oh my God, that was fantastic!” and pulled Dolores up and kissed her. Dolores was lying on top of her now, so Brandy wrapped her legs around her and pulled her close.

Dolores’ head was turned toward me. Her eyes were closed and I could see that her face was covered with Brandy’s juices. They looked so hot lying together like that, that I wanted to jump both of them.

Dolores opened her eyes and looked at me. She seemed to study me for a second, then she turned to Brandy and started to whisper to her. I only caught a few words. It sounded like she said, “fecca,” several times.

Brandy’s voice was a little louder and I heard her say, “Are you sure, he’s awfully big?”

I clearly heard Dolores this time, when she said, “I don’t care. I have to do this now before I lose my nerve, but you have to hold me.”

Brandy moved from under her and reached beside the bed. I heard the sound of the drawer again and she handed me a tube of something called ‘Ezelube Desensitizing Cream’ when she turned back.

Something about that name was familiar and I was trying to remember where I’d seen it. It came to me as I saw Dolores pull her knees up and stick her butt in the air. There was a tube of it in the kit I bought in Las Vegas. It was a lubricant and it also had something in it that was supposed to ease the initial discomfort of anal sex.

Brandy slid back under Dolores, pulled her head down and kissed her, then looked up at me and nodded.

I’d had anal sex before; I’d even had it with Brandy, but it had been part of sex play in the past. Dolores was obviously ready and so was I, but the fact that Brandy seemed to be orchestrating things was a surprise. I was sort of wondering how to get things started when Brandy made my mind up for me. She reached around Dolores and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

I squeezed some of the cream on my finger and touched my index finger to Dolores’ anus. She jumped a little, so I didn’t try to go inside. I just moved my fingers around, trying wipe as much cream on as I could, then I squeezed some more on, went back and rubbed around again, but I rested my finger a couple of times right on her opening this time.

I squeezed a little more on, then put just the tip on my finger inside her. She gasped a little, but she didn’t complain, so I pushed in a little more. She was really tight, but I knew from past experience that she would loosen up when she relaxed, so I pushed again. I was up to my second knuckle now and she seemed okay, so I started working it in and out, then I started going in deeper. I pulled out when my finger was in as far as it would go, added more cream, and went back in, but I added a second finger this time, and a third a little later.

She started making little noises, so I used my other hand and squeezed a big gob of the cream on my cock and got up behind her when I started to feel her moving around a little.

She whimpered, but she didn’t try to pull away when I put the head of my cock against her anus, so I began the slow move to get myself inside her.

I didn’t want to hurt her so I took my time. There was some grunting and a few gasps, but she seemed okay when I was all the way in, so I started with long, slow strokes. She started writhing around after a minute or so. It seemed like she was really getting into it, so I reached around her. I was going to play with her pussy but I found Brandy’s hand already there.

Dolores was steadily moaning now, and she began chanting, “OhmyGodOhmyGod” every time that I was fully buried in her and she even started to meet my thrusts by trying to back into me, but she was really tight and I knew I wasn’t going to last long with so much friction.

I fortunately didn’t have to. I couldn’t help myself I sped things up when I started to get close. She threw her head back a second later, screamed “Fuuuuuuuck” as she came and took me with her.

I grabbed her hips and I filled her with my essence for the third time tonight. She fell forward, pulling my dick out of her with an audible ‘pop’ when I let go of her.

She landed on Brandy, who giggled then crawled out from under her. Dolores reached for me, so I lay next to her. Our faces were only a few inches apart and we were both a little out of breath. It took us a few seconds to calm down, then Dolores touched my cheek with her fingers and said, “Wow!”

I said, “It’s kind of different, isn’t it?”

“That’s one way to describe it.”

“Was that your first time back there?”

“Uh-huh, but I always wondered about it.”

“So, what did you think?”

“I’m not sure. I’m glad that I did it, but I don’t think I want to do it with you again, I thought that monster of yours was going to split me in two.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, I’m the one who asked for it. Maybe if I was more relaxed I could...”

She suddenly turned away from me and groaned. Brandy jumped up when she did, pushed me away, and sat to her. There was a short, whispered conversation then Brandy said, “I’m going to run a bath, stay with her for a minute, Pete.”

I asked, “What’s the matter?” when she left.

“I’ll be okay; I’m a little tender is all.”

“Why didn’t you say something if I was too rough?”

“You weren’t too rough. Tonight was my fantasy, and anything less would have left me wondering what things could have been like. You and Brandy were both wonderful.”

“I’m glad that you had a good time, I did too.”

“Did you? Did I do okay?”

The way she asked surprised me. She sounded like a little girl, and I somehow knew that my answer might be important to her, so I pulled her to me, kissed the top of her head, and said, “Of course, you did. You were wonderful.”

She put her head on my chest and said, “Thank you.”

Things were getting too serious, so I said, “You said that you had never been with another woman. Did you like what you and Brandy did?”

I hadn’t noticed Brandy was standing in the doorway and asked, “What about that?” as she stepped into the room. “How did you like your first taste of a pussy that wasn’t your own?”

She was smiling when she said it. Dolores grinned back at her and stammered, “I-It was good.”

“Good, my ass, my pussy tastes great. Some people think that I should bottle my pussy juice and sell it. They say that I could make a fortune.”

That got Dolores laughing and Brandy sat on the bed next to us when it did. She put her arms around Dolores and said, “You taste great too. Tell you what, let’s hire Pete to keep our juices flowing, then we’ll bottle yours too and open a store. Hell, we’ll be zillionaires in no time.”

That got both of them laughing and it lightened the mood. So I asked, “I heard you guys whisper something about a ‘fecca’. What’s that?”

They both stared at me for a few seconds, then Brandy went “Oh,” and she said, “It’s not a fecca. It’s called a Trifecta. She read about it in a men’s magazine and wanted to do it.”

“I never heard of it, what’s it about?”

Dolores put her head down like she was embarrassed, so Brandy continued with, “The guy has to cum in all three holes, the girl has to swallow during the blowjob, and it all has to be done in one session.”

“Is this something new?”

“Nahh, it’s been around for a long time.”

“Have you ever done it?”

Brandy looked at Dolores, and they both laughed, so I asked, “What?”

Still grinning, Brandy answered, “Never with one guy. It’s hard to find a guy who can get it up, much less get off three times in a row.”

There was some more laughing, then Brandy said, “Her bath is ready, go get cleaned up, Pete. I’ll take care of Dolores then we can have a snack.”

I stood up and so did Brandy, but Dolores groaned, made a face when she tried and sat back down.

Brandy said, “Help her, Pete, I think that she’s a little sore.”

I scooped Dolores up in my arms, followed Brandy into her bathroom, and I was about to lower her into the tub when she began laughing, then said, “Hold on for a minute. She cupped her hand over her mouth and inhaled, then she started laughing even harder.

Brandy came over and asked, “What’s going on?”

Dolores said, “I’m a wreck! My jaw is sore from sucking cock; my tongue is raw from eating pussy, and my breath smells like cum.” Brandy touched her cheek and said, “Don’t worry, Dear; I have stuff that’ll take care of...”

Still laughing, Dolores interrupted, “And that’s not all. My butt cheeks sting like a bitch, my pussy is sore, and my asshole is on fire from the tree trunk this guy has for a cock,” and she started laughing even harder.

I looked at Brandy and she shrugged, so I said, “Gee, Dolores, I’m sorry, I...”

She began waving her hand, then she stopped laughing long enough to say, “It’s okay. I might be a wreck, but I’ll remember this night for the rest of my life. I may not be able to walk or even sit for a couple of days, but I wouldn’t change a thing. Now put me down easy and get the hell out of here. Being this close to you is making me horny, and it would probably kill me if I let you in me again.” I smiled at her, then gently lowered her into the tub.

Brandy was gathering some liquid soap and things, so I stood there looking at Dolores. She’s so little that she reminded me of Karen and I remembered how I missed her when she left for a second.

I must have frowned, because she said, “Is something wrong?”

A little flustered, I covered by saying, “No, I, uhh, just can’t believe how beautiful you are.”

The color drained from her face, and she looked up at me with a shocked expression on her face.

I was trying to figure out what was the matter when Brandy grabbed my shoulder and pushed me toward the door. I asked, “W-What happened, what did I say?” when we got outside.

“Nothing, it’s okay I’ll tell you later. Now go take a shower and get dressed.”

“Should I put my dress clothes back on?”

“No, just put the jeans and the t-shirt you brought with you on. Go to the fridge after that. There’s a covered platter on the bottom shelf. Take the plastic wrap off and put it on the counter, then put some water for tea on. There’s a teakettle in the cabinet over the sink. I’ll take care of Dolores and we’ll meet you in the kitchen.”

I went back to the guest bathroom and I showered for the fourth time today, then went into the kitchen, put the kettle for some tea on, and began peeling the wrapping off the food tray.

It was piled high with a nice selection of lunchmeat, cheeses, and things including b and green olives. I love olives, and I was on my fourth or fifth one when Brandy, wearing a beautiful robe, walked in. I was about to ask where Dolores was when she came limping in. She was dressed, but she was walking bent over like an old man. She went to the kitchen table and carefully lowered herself into a chair with a sigh.

She made a face at me when she saw me watching her, and said, “Not a word from you, this is all your fault.”

We chuckled at that, then we attacked the snack tray. It was obviously something that Brandy had picked up at a store and I think that it was meant for five or six people. I don’t know if it was the grass or the sex, but we polished the whole thing off.

I’m not much of a tea drinker, so I only had one cup, but the girls went through the whole pot and Dolores said, “No more for me, I have to get going,” when Brandy got up to heat some more water, and she tried to stand up. You could see that she was in pain and both Brandy and I rushed to help her, but she waved us off and unsteadily got to her feet. She only took two steps before she had to grab a counter for support, so Brandy went to her, put her arm around her, and said, “You can’t drive like this. Pete can drive you home in your car, and I’ll follow him in his or you can stay the night.”

Brandy gave me a lustful look, and said, “We’d much rather that she stayed with us tonight, wouldn’t we, Pete?”

The thought of waking up with those two sounded like a good idea, so I went to Dolores and said, “It’s late, stay with us and call in sick tomorrow. I want to wake up next to you in the morning.”

That got different kinds of looks from each girl. Dolores smiled and looked a little embarrassed before she nodded and said, “Okay.”

Brandy’s look was serious and she was shaking her head while Dolores was looking at me.

Dolores then said, “I’ll call the exec-office. They’re closed, but I’ll leave a message. They can work around me tomorrow that way,” and she reached for her cell.

Brandy said, “Wait a second, I’ll bring you a phone. Cell reception isn’t good around here,” and she walked out of the room.

I took Dolores’ hands when she left, and asked, “Are you having a good time?

“Are you kidding? I’m a total wreck, but it’s been fantastic. You and Brandy have been wonderful. It’s a night that I’ll never forget.”

I added, “And guess what?”

“What?”

“It’s not over.”

Her eyes rolled back and she groaned, “Oh my God! What else do you guys have planned?”

I was going to pull her to me for a kiss, but Brandy came in just then, handed her a portable phone, and said, “Come and help me fix the bed, Pete.”

I followed her back to the bedroom and she turned to me as soon as we got there, and said, “You gotta cool it, Pete You have to lighten up!”

“What do you mean; don’t you want her to stay here tonight?”

“Sure I do but, that’s not it! You have to ease up on the romantic stuff.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.