Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Carree Loves Billy story continues with her erotic tales of love and unbridled lust. The author tries to tell the reader her erotic story around her real life experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I wasn't sure if it was 6, 7, or 8 o'clock. I just knew I really, really had to pee. I also knew the fire had went out and outside of the quilt and comforter it was cold, and the seat on that toilet was going to be like ice.

I turned a little to see Bill and he was just opening his eyes.

"Holy crap, Care. We passed out!" Bill said as he realized we were still nude under the covers.

"A fire Bill, build a fire. Warm! Please!" I pleaded.

He obeyed well as he rolled out from under the covers and I watched his cute ass run to the stove and open it. "Hot dog!" Bill said, there's still some embers," as he put some smaller pieces in and followed them with one larger piece of log.

"That should get things started, until I piss," he said as his cute ass disappeared into the little bathroom. He came out a minute later and I asked him if he warmed the seat for me.

"The electric heat is always on, at like 55 degrees, to keep the pipes from freezing, but I closed the bathroom door last night, so it's warm in there." He said.

Hearing that I jumped out of the covers and ran to the toilet holding my arms across my breasts to combat the cool air of the room.

Once I got in the warm bathroom and sat I hollered out to Bill. "I'm staying here until you tell me the heats up in there."

"I guess I'll just have to jerk off by myself then," he hollered back.

Hearing that I jumped up and wiped myself and ran back to the bed. "That's my cock and you leave it alone." I said giggling as I jumped back onto the warm sofa.

I reached down between his legs and he was raising a pole.

"Did I do that?" I asked.

"Yeah, you did. When I got back in the couch after peeing I hit your warm spot and I could smell you. Bingo! Hard-on! We ARE like animals," he said smiling.

I was about to tell him I would finish off for him, if he wanted to start it, when I felt a familiar feeling.

"Shit!" I shouted. "Literally! I haven't crapped in 2 days and all of a sudden NOW it decides to come calling. I can't wait." I said as I ran back across the cold room.

As I just made it to the john I heard Bill say to no one. "Man, could I ask for a sexier babe, or what?"

If he knew what my getting my bowels back to normal might mean to our sex life tonight, he may not have been joking around. I wanted to feel him inside me. We hadn't been that cozy in months, and being together, sleeping together for 2 more nights made me want to get close... real close.

By the time I finished in the bathroom Bill had gotten up and had our things together to trek to the house for showers. Ten minutes ago I was ready to eat up his sex juices, but nature calling had kind of ruined the moment. I was pretty sure we could make up for any lost moments.

I put on shoes and yesterdays clothes and ran through the brisk November air with Bill to the house. I hated wearing dirty clothes, but it was just until showers.

Bill turned up the heat and made a pot of coffee while I sat and shivered in the kitchen. Once he made the rounds of the house to be sure all was fine he came out to me.

"Do you want to shower first, or do you want to have your coffee?" he asked.

I stuck out my lower lip to pout. "You mean we aren't showering together?" I wondered.

"It's just a regular tub Care, not a lot of room." He warned.

"Then we can hold each other closer. Don't you want to hold me under the hot water,... and soap me up?" I said with a wink.

"You sure you want to get naughty in my parents shower?" Bill asked through narrowed eyes.

I stood up and put my arms around Bills neck.

"I really don't think of it as being naughty, as much as making love to you... and I would make love to you anywhere, OK?" I said seriously. "It isn't where I am, it's who I'm with, and you're the only one I care to be with."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I guess I just can't get over doing it here in their house."

I slid my hand down the front of his sweatpants and held his cock in my hand.

"I bet if I put your cock in my mouth in that shower, you would do just fine." I said in a low whisper.

Bill rolled his eyes and said "Ohhh Yeeahh, I'm sure!"

We made our way into the shower together and washed each other thoroughly. To scrub, rub and touch each other's bodies under hot water has such an erotic sensation to it. At one time I had a problem with Bill washing certain personal places on me, but after all of the sexual situations we had shared, our bodies held no secrets.

That morning, with soapy fingers simultaneously at my butt and vagina, I came to a loud, exhausting orgasm, ending with my holding onto Bill around his neck to regain my composure. He never ceased to amaze me with the height's he could bring me too.

We barely finished rinsing when the water began to cool and we had to cut our shower time off. I was disappointed I had not gotten a chance to reciprocate my love to Bill. Making love to his penis under a hot water spray had a distinct erotic quality to it.

As we dried each other off the smell of hot coffee from the kitchen made us hurry to taste the morning brew. We took our cups and went into the Wilson living room, with Bill fetching the morning paper from the front stoop. While Bill sat in an easy chair taking in the news, I spread the black Friday ads and flyers in the floor to see if there were any sales I couldn't pass up. At one point I looked up and saw our reflections in the dark TV screen. Bill consumed in his news, with me at his feet next to him, reading quietly, sharing a peaceful moment separately, but together, with our coffee. This was how our life together would be. I smiled inward to myself, happy that life had been so kind to our spirit.

I turned to share my reflection with Bill and I saw he had stopped reading his paper, looking at me and perhaps sharing the same thought. I knelt up and turned to him seeking his lips for a kiss to seal our shared thought. He smiled and touched my hand as our lips met. The vibration told me we had shared the same thought. I smiled as I went to go back to my ads and flyers. Turning, my eyes passed the opening in his robe. The treasure that eluded me in the shower was peeking up and out. While Bill seemed to turn his mind back to his newspaper, I suddenly had other thoughts.

I spun a little and knelt up again, taking his penis in my hand and mouth in one movement. Stunned but not shocked, Bill lifted his paper and looked down at me adoringly. Our eyes met and then I closed mine as I moved more between his legs and gave my attention to my purpose at hand.

Bill stroked my hair exulting aloud of how good it felt, how much he loved me, and how these moments would be many in our life's after we were married. I drank in his words as I reveled in the great feeling it was to have his penis in my mouth, where I could feel his heart beat and savor a feel and taste that was him and him alone.

"Ooo, I'm gonna cum, Do you want my cum, Carree?" Bill said, short of breath, suddenly getting close to orgasm.

"Ummm hmmm," was all I could answer as I sank my mouth deeper over his prong, as if I had time to refuse it, if I wanted to.

Quick jets of his juice hit the top of my mouth as I swallowed and teased the underside of his penis head, trying to coax all he had from his balls. He was salty but sweeter than normal this morning as I continued to milk him to get the final drops he had for me. He was throwing his head back in jerks hoping I would release his sensitive dick. Finally I took hold of it in my hand and held it out in front of my face.

"Anymore?" I asked. "Lover, anymore?" I asked with a smile for him.

Still unable to speak, he just shook his head.

I pulled his robe over his cock and patted him on the thigh.

"Come on, baby. Lets get dressed and let my Mom make us a big breakfast. We earned it today. Despite my appetizer, I'm still hungry." I said.

Then reaching into his robe to grab him one more time I teased, "Unless, you have more for me."

With that he jumped up and offered a hand to help me up.

"No, I couldn't take any more right now. Wow, you are amazing Carree. We sure know how to love each other," Bill said.

"We do, I replied. "Maybe we can do something extra special tonight." I said sliding his hand down to my butt.

I put my arm around him to walk out to the garage study together. We walked through the cool morning air back to get dressed and head to my house for breakfast.

My Mom fixed us a huge breakfast, despite the fact we ate so much on Thanksgiving. She asked if I could drop her off at the Mall and pick her up if she needed a ride later. With all she had done for us, it was hard to refuse.

Before I dropped Bill back to his study he went with me to drop off Mom and on the way back he asked me to stop at the Super Drug to get HBA supplies for going back to school. He grabbed a hand basket and went off while I looked for a few things myself. He found me with his basket full of shampoo, pre-shave, razors, mouthwash etc.

"I borrowed lots of stuff from my room mate the last 2 days at school until I could get to a drug store. You can see I was out of most everything." Bill said.

"Can I add a few things to your basket?" I asked as I put 2 Fleet enemas and a tube of KY jelly lube in with his load.

"I'm not making any promises, Bill, but I think my other problem cleared out this morning. We don't have the devil though, (my "little blue devil" anal plug/dilator) so you know sometimes things don't work." I said. Then grabbing his arm and pulling him close I whispered, "Since we're alone I want to be special tonight, up inside me. If it doesn't work out, I'm sure we'll have a good time."

Bill knew what I was referring to. A couple times in the past we had anal sex without using the devil. I experienced a little more than the usual pain but it quickly went away and we got away without really doing all the right prep to insure a good experience. However, we hadn't packed the devil a couple other times and we tried it, but had to stop because I experienced too much discomfort. Bill hates it when it hurts me. Maybe without the devil, but with the enemas we can pull it off. That was why I was always in control with anal intercourse. If it wasn't working, if I couldn't open up, I stopped it and he never complained. Although I always experience some very minor pain, if Bill knew of that, he would probably have stopped. It, as well as oral sex, is the closest inter personal one on one, give and take, sex experience you can have.

Bill went to the counter and paid for everything. I brought him out to his parent's house, we kissed and I agreed to leave him to his work and would see him in the afternoon. When I got back to my house it was quiet and great for studying. I had the rest of the morning and early afternoon until Meg came over to perm my hair for me.

It was amazing how well I studied and how well my concentration was. I kept thinking that it was like Baltimore last summer where I could work all day with no stress, knowing my Bill would be there for me at the end of the day. Although I would have much rather spent the day with him, shopping, visiting friends, or going to movie, we were on the downward slope of college and wanting to finish with a flourish was important to me. I was always sort of disappointed that most of our alone time was spent having sex, because we were so much more than that. But, it seemed our time away was spent missing each other, so what do you do to cure that? As we had proved to each other in Baltimore, when we had so much time together, we made a great couple and were each other's best friends, as well as good bedmates.

I heard Meg's car come up our drive and I was glad to put down my book and stow my notes. I was getting to the blur point on the chapter I was reviewing. I looked to the door to motion her in and I felt like I was looking at a picture of me. I usually had my blonde hair cut into a short Meg Ryan type of shaggy look, and she had the long dirtier blond flowing tresses. Meg had lightened her hair and cut it much like I normally do. I on the other hand had let mine grow out, (Bill liked it like that - I hated it) and right away I knew what she wanted to do.

"Meg, you rat, you stole my hair." I kidded her as we hugged.

"Your Mom told me that you let your hair grow out. When she told me you were going to keep it until Christmas, I knew what I had to do. I'm going to give you a Meg Parker special, and show you how to do it." She said laughing.

"Oh, Meg. I HATE it, but Billy loves it like this so I gave him till Christmas before I cut it." I said making a face. "I like the low maintenance, like yours."

"Oh, God. Jimmy hates my hair like this, but I hadn't cut it more than a couple inches in 12 or 15 years. I like it long, but I just wanted new hair. I lightened it so I would know when all new hair had grown in. I know I'm silly." Meg said. "Carree with your cheekbones and chin, if you do it like mine was, you'll look just like Michelle Pfeiffer."

"No, I'll look like you. How can you stand this? I must spend an hour a day drying and combing and styling." I said, wishing I had her low maintenance coif.

"Hey, we do it for our guys. Jimmy loves when my hair is long. He does all that kinky stuff with it. You Know!" Meg said.

"No", I said laughing. "I don't know."

"Carree, don't pull that innocent stuff with me. You guys lived together all last summer. Don't tell me that you've never gotten some of his stuff in your hair, and he doesn't like to rub his thing through it." Meg said, a little exasperated with me.

"Thing?" I said. "Meg, Bill hasn't got a THING." I deadpanned.

Although Meg and I have been best friends, we never got into the nitty gritty details of our sex lives once we really committed to our partners. We intimated some things, but never came out and said them. I think she wanted to talk about some of those things, beyond the giggly stuff we talked about at slumber parties and like that. One slumber party we played a truth or dare type of game where she gave us details of her first sex with Jimmy. But, that was a young girl trying to act grown up. I guess maybe now was the time to open that door. As we got more and more committed in our relationships, having that trusted third ear was going to make a difference if a problem came up. Megan was the sister I never had. Meg's own sisters were moved out of the house by the time she needed them there to ask all the boy questions. She sought out their advice a lot, but there was never the spur of the moment one on one between sisters like she and I had. I opened up some doors to Meg, but I always kept a foggy shroud around the real details.

Meg looked at me stunned for a second. "No "thing", huh?" she laughed.

"No Meg, Bill has a cock, a dick, a prick, a penis. I'm sorry, I don't mean to pull an innocent act with you. It's just some things I consider way too private, but I suppose if I can't talk to you, who do I talk to?" I said, and then paused waiting for a reaction.

She exhaled, as if some great barrier had just fallen at her feet. Still, she said nothing.

"So," I began. "You want to compare notes, huh?"

Meg smiled real big and then hugged me.

"Oh, I do Carree, and not to be nosey. It's just you don't know what to think sometimes, and... "

"I know," I interrupted. " I have the same questions myself. I can't even really open up with my roommates, Henny and Maria, and I've lived with them for 4 years now. If you don't think THAT'S personal, you know every little bodily function; there are no private moments. Last summer Maria was brutally attacked and raped and she told us every little sordid embarrassing detail. I couldn't do that if it were me, unless I was talking to you."

Meg scanned her eyes around the room as if she were looking for some other person who might be listening. "Umm, Bill doesn't like to play with your long hair or anything when you're... you're giving... Oh, God maybe I can't do this!" Meg started to back off.

"MEG," I said, "do you mean when I'm doing him in my mouth? Sucking him? C'mon, you were the one who wanted to talk." I said, slightly peeved.

'I'm sorry, Care. I guess I had to get that first question out of the way. But, that's what I meant. If you're giving him head, isn't there some kink all guys have with long hair. Isn't it WHY they like long hair?" Meg said.

"I can't speak for all guys Meg, I have only known Bill, and no he doesn't have any kinks like wanting to wrap my hair around it. I usually have him so crazy he can't think or do anything anyway. Just so you don't have to beat around the bush, I don't get any in my hair either. It all goes right here." I said rubbing my tummy.

Meg's eyes bugged out of her head, "You're kidding! You swallow! How can you stand the taste? Ewww, I get sick!" She said making a face.

"Megan, it's Bill! It's the juice from his very core. It's the seed that will someday make our family. It has little taste, salty and sweet, and if you are sucking him while he cums, his orgasm is that much more intense. It drives him so crazy, that I LOVE doing it. Do you still want to compare notes, Meg?"

"I'm sorry Carree, I just didn't think that you would do that. It seems so disgusting." Meg said continuing to make a face.

"Disgusting? I make love to the man that I love with my mouth. It is so personal. We are so close. I can feel his heart beat through his penis. He sweet-talks and exalts me while I do it telling me how much he loves me and how much pleasure I am giving him. So, when he reaches the culmination of my act of love, I'm supposed to be disgusted by it? It's one of the most wonderful; most personal things 2 people can share." I explained.

"This is a blowjob we are talking about, Carree." Meg said, still disgusted.

"Megan, you are I are going to have a problem here. I don't give blowjobs. I make love to the most wonderful man in the world, and some times I do it with my mouth. Just like sometimes he makes love to me with his mouth. We are filled with love and passion for each other. Don't ever tell me that I am anything less than a devoted lover to my partner for the rest of my life. If Bill was here to even hear you even say the word, "blowjob", he would jump all over you. We make love to each other to express our love and provide satisfaction and personal joy over our love." I said defending myself.

"Meg," I added, "Maybe we shouldn't talk about sex. Obviously it is something we have strong feelings about. OK?"

"Yeah, I guess so. You kind of shocked me there. Let me do your hair, and I'll give you those long crinkly tresses that Bill will find very sexy." Meg said.

I agreed and Meg went to work on my hair. She wanted to do the doo all herself. An hour later we were sitting with my hair rolled with all kinds of little sponges and clips, all new to me. I never fussed that much. When I grew it out, natural bob and curl made it look nice, at least to me, and of course to Bill.

Meg had come prepared with a hard bonnet hair dryer and all. While I sat under the heat I wondered what I had gotten myself into. The dryer was fairly quiet and we chatted while my hair dried.

"Did you have sex every night when you lived together, Care?" Meg asked.

"Umm, most every night Meg. Lying together and falling asleep in each other arms is pretty intense. When the stress of work would get the best of us, we would shelter ourselves in each other's arms. Sometimes we would fight if we directed the stress the wrong way, so making love was usually the better way." I answered.

"Jimmy wants me to move in with him, Care. In a lot of ways I really want to, but he says we should start having real sex again if we do." Meg confessed.

"Real sex, huh?" I said. "Just what is that?"

Meg welled up a bit. "You know, Care, real intercourse, fucking! We do it every once in a while now, but it makes me worry until I get my period. It's not that I don't like it, I do. But, when we do it now it's like he makes me feel guilty, like our staying away from it is his punishment."

"Punishment? Punishment for what?" I asked her.

"I don't know. It's like he's needy and only I hold the key. We have a lot of other sex, but he says none of it is as real as good screwing." Meg said acting a little confused.

"Meg, if you want to talk now, you'll have to be frank and straight forward, OK? Just what does "lots of other sex" mean?" I asked.

Meg blushed and then looked away and started speaking.

"I give him blowjobs, and jerk him off, let him fuck my mouth, my breasts. I can't believe I'm telling you this." Meg said, her voice wavering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.