How I met Sandra - Cover

How I met Sandra

Copyright© 2002 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 6

He was everything I'd expected him to be, kind, considerate and very, very big, although I'd like to say that he fucked me, he didn't, he made love to me, he kissed my lips, my ears, my nose, he even kissed my eyebrows.

I clung to him as his lips caressed my throat and my breasts seemed to offer themselves up to his mouth of their own accord!

My nipples swelled under the gentle caress of his tongue and my back arched up to him in sweet surrender as he swooped to pay oral homage to my sex!

Amongst my as yet unpacked belongings I had a ten inch black plastic vibrator, but this ten inch monster was flesh and blood, this was real!

I gasped as I felt it nudging between the lips of my cunt, then urged him on when he stopped out of concern for me,

"Do it Roscoe" I breathed into his mouth, "All the way!"

He did!

I came as he continued sliding into me and I came again when I felt his heavy balls nestling between my parted buttocks, I dug my fingers into his shoulders as he began to move, slowly and carefully, increasing his tempo only when he saw I was comfortable with his huge cock. The inherent rhythm of the Negro surfaced in his love making, he moved only his hips at first, sensuously thrusting into me with short sharp jabs, I felt like a doll beneath his huge bulk, but he was far gentler than any child with a doll!

Changing his rhythm, he began to move his whole body, drawing his magnificent cock almost all the way out of me until just the swollen lodged between my inner lips, then effortlessly he'd slide forwards, all the way in again, time and time again he did this, each time moving just a little bit faster and thrusting just a little bit deeper. I lost count of how many minor orgasms I had, I just wrapped my legs around his heaving back and gave myself up to the pleasure!

The sweat dripped off his shaven head, I wallowed in it, I raked his back with my nails and gripped his muscular buttocks trying to get more of him inside me, but there was no more, ten inches of solid black muscle was powering into me, skewering me, impaling me!

"Roscoe!" it was all I could manage, I had no energy left, no will to speak or even to scream, he put both hands on the bed beside me and lifted himself up, balancing only on his toes and fingers, once again the only part of him moving, was his groin, faster and faster he thrust his cock into me, then suddenly he stiffened!

"Kelly!" his eyes were wide open and staring, I locked my mouth onto his and came as he erupted, each spurt of his cream seemed to touch a nerve inside me and I realised I was fucking him as I climaxed, my hips moving like a rutting dog and shooting stars exploding in my brain!

There were two notes on my pillow, one said, "Simply the Best" and the other one read, "Sweet boss lady, I slept beside you for about eight hours and you didn't move once, I'll be in the bar when you wake up, ring me and let me know if you like your eggs hard like Roscoe, or soft and runny like my pussy!"

Neither one was signed, but they didn't have to be!

The bedside clock said two pm, but that couldn't be right, it had been about nine thirty when Roscoe and I had closed the door to my cottage and if we'd made love for say, thirty minutes, that meant I'd slept for sixteen hours!

A quick glance at my wristwatch confirmed it, well they say you'll only sleep for as long as your body needs to and it had been quite a day after all!

I picked up the phone and spoke to Jane in the bar, but before I could say anything, I heard a babble of voices behind her, she laughed and hushed them all,

"Are you ok, Kelly, we were all worried!"

"Worried, why?"

"Well Sandra said you hadn't moved at all, so I went down with her a bit later on to check and she said you still hadn't moved, the Theresa went down, then Karla, April, Cindy and Brandy, we were worried sick!"

I could hear the sob in her voice so I said "Stay there" I knew I looked a mess, but I didn't care, getting out of bed, I pulled a robe on and went into the bar, they were all there and all heads turned to the rear door as I walked in

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.