How I met Sandra - Cover

How I met Sandra

Copyright© 2002 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 3

Far from being jealous, the girls seemed to be delighted when we walked into the bar, arm in arm!

I immediately fell in love with Carlos, who in the tradition of chefs everywhere, flew into a rage when told who I was!

"Why you no tell me?" he roared, "The new gaffer lady appear and Carlos, he not ficking tole!

I couldn't placate him for laughing, the poor man was inconsolable, he ranted and raved and generally worked himself up into a frenzy.

"I keel myself" he sobbed, "Carlos, he keel himself from shame"

Taking hold of the biggest kitchen knife I'd ever seen he held it dramatically to his throat and took hold of my hand.

"Do it gaffer lady, you keel me, I shame my beeeooteeful gaffer lady!"

Sandra managed to control herself for long enough to divest him of the would be murder weapon and calm him down to introduce us.

"Carlos this young lady, as you seem to have gathered is your new boss lady, Kelly, Kelly this bloody idiot is Carlos, the cook!"

"Cook? I geev you bliddy cook, I Carlos am the finest chef in the whole of ze Europe" he puffed his chest out with pride as I shook his hand,

"How do you do Carlos, I'm very pleased to meet you, Sally told me how lucky I am to have you as my chef!"

He melted and his whole face lit up in the widest smile I'd ever seen,

"You seet down gaffer lady, I feex you ze finest meal of your life" and he disappeared into his domain!

Afraid of being forced to eat a huge meal, I sent Sandra in to the kitchen to ask for a light salad, while I chatted to the girls and took my second look around my bar.

Several tables were occupied by groups of women, all eating, drinking and laughing, two girls were smooching in a corner and half a dozen women were sitting at the bar pretending not to look at each other.

Sandra saw my eyes wandering and said, "It needs new blood boss lady, you're just what the place needs"

"Well I don't want to criticise anything Sally did, but yes, you're right, it does need new ideas, I've got a few tossing around in my head but you can give me some help too, some input!"

She giggled and very discreetly laid a hand on my thigh under cover of the table,

"I know what I'd like to input" she whispered "And where I'd like to put it!"

Just as discreetly as she'd done, I put my hand on hers and slid it beneath the hem line of my dress, parting my legs slightly, I smiled at her and said softly,

"From now on, my sexy little bar manager slut, you have some new duties to perform daily!"

"Such as?" I felt her fingers creeping up between my legs.

"Such as fingering the boss lady's cunt at every opportunity!"

"That's not a duty" she smiled as she found my wet slit, "That's a privilege!"

Watching her eating a bread roll, using fingers coated with my juices was an erotic experience I vowed to enjoy again and even take it further, when I mentioned this to her she giggled and said,

"I read a story recently on the internet, where a woman boiled an egg, peeled the shell off and inserted it into her lover's pussy, then ate it without using any cutlery, how do you fancy that one for breakfast?"

"For God's sake Sandra" I laughed, "Stop it or I'll never see anything outside my bedroom, come on let's go before I order a lightly boiled egg!"

I was pleased to see the resort had a very relaxed dress code, nudity was allowed everywhere except in bars or other establishments where the proprietor decided otherwise and because of the blazing hot sun that day, there was no shortage of flesh on public display!

Lots of couples, mixed sex and lesbian, strolled around through the bustling market where Sandra took me to first, some naked, some almost naked and I noticed a lot of the women wearing a toga like dress, completely sheer, cut very low and extremely short.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.