Assignment
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

I studied Bill for several seconds trying to determine if he was bluffing. "No, we won't do it," I finally announced. Lola stirred in her chair and looked at me. I reached over and grasped her hand. "Trust me baby," I told her. "He's bluffing." Bill frowned and shook his head blowing his breath out. "No I'm not James."

"But I will give you some time to recover and think over my proposition."

"We've already used up a lot of time and resources to get a hold of you two."

"Of course, you're not as important," he said looking directly at me. I met his gaze directly, trying to keep my eyes from watering and hoping he couldn't see how uncertain I really was. Bill pulled out a cell phone and quickly dialed a number. "Bring it around," he ordered into the mouthpiece as soon as his connection was made. He stood up and the door opened behind us. Three burly gents with grim expressions on their faces entered. "We have a facility, we will be taking you to," Bill announced. "You will be able to see a doctor and rest up."

"I will be seeing you in a few days."

"In the meantime I want you to relax and sleep."

"Fuck each other silly if you want."

"But be thinking about my offer."

"It's really the only choice you have."

"And what if we refuse to go," Lola said sizing up the opposition. Bill smiled. "Oh I'm not worried about that." Suddenly I felt a small sharp pain in my neck. Lola's cry indicated that she was experiencing a similar attack. Being smaller she slumped over almost immediately. I dropped to my knees and slowly sank to the floor. I could hear Bill's chuckle as I drifted off. It reminded me of that bastard Marcus.


I awoke from a deep dreamless sleep with a dry mouth and a pounding headache. I slowly pulled myself up and viewed my surroundings. I had been dumped into an overstuffed armchair in the middle of what looked like your average ordinary living room. Looking over I could see Lola lying on a nearby couch. She looked more comfortable than I did. I leaned forward and rubbed my eyes. Groaning out loud I staggered to my feet and hunted up something to drink.

Fortunately there was a kitchen with a fully stocked refrigerator. I opened the door and studied my options. I could go the healthy route and grab a bottled water or fruit juice or... I reached in and pulled out a nice cold bottle of beer. Twisting off the top I took a big swallow. I leaned back against the counter and looked around. I noticed there were no windows or clocks in this house so I had no idea where we could be or how long we were out. I checked my wrist and sure enough my watch was missing. "Damn!" I muttered to myself and took another swig. For some reason this place seemed familiar to me. I heard faint noises coming from the living room and hurriedly grabbed another beer out of the fridge. Going into the living room I saw Lola slowly pushing up on her arms looking around with a confused look on her face. Crossing the room I helped her to sit up and offered her a beer. She took it from my hands and gave me a grateful look. Tilting the bottle back she took a healthy swallow. She looked over at me and gave me a rueful grin. "If I look half as bad as you it will be about the worst I've ever been." I grinned back at her. "No baby, you're still beautiful." And she was.

She shook her head slowly then winced and reached up to rub her forehead. She looked around slowly. "So, where are we?" she asked me. I shook my head. "I don't know babe." I pointed out the lack of windows or clocks to her. She rubbed her face and took another drink. "There are no doors to the outside either," she noted. I joined her in the drink. "I'm too beat to try to figure this out right now," she said in a weary voice. I was in agreement with her but was about to suggest that we look around some more when a section of the wall moved inward. Three men and two women walked in. "Good day, sir and ma'am," the man in the front said to us. "We are here to take you over to medical."

I eyed Lola and she eyed me back. We both shrugged at each other and stood up. Neither one of us could see any point in putting up a struggle. We allowed them to lead us down a darkened hallway and to a couple of small carts. After sitting down with a goon on either side and watching Lola in the same situation, the cart started up and headed down the passageway. In just a few seconds we had arrived at medical. There, Lola was separated from me and lead off to a different room. The doctor who examined me was an older man with a large bushy mustache. He deflected my questions easily. One of the goons stationed himself in the corner of the office so I didn't feel comfortable pushing the issue. The doctor seemed familiar with my medical history and after giving me a once over declared that all I needed was a vitamin shot. He quickly pulled out an old fashioned hypodermic needle and gave me the injection. Smiling at me he clapped me on the shoulder and waved me out of his office. I was lead to the cart and taken back to the room quickly without regard to my requests to stay and wait for Lola. "Sorry sir, that's not permitted." said the goon, holding on tightly to my elbow.

I chose again not to fight against overwhelming odds and soon found myself back in the living room. I decided to explore the "house" but realized that I was exhausted once I found the bedroom. Lola's bag and mine were in the corner. It was obvious that they had been opened and looked through. I shook my head feeling my eyelids growing heavier. I pulled my clothes off and climbed in the bed naked. The world went away for awhile. I was roused up once very briefly when I felt a body climbing into bed with me. I opened my eyes to see a naked Lola lying down next to me. "Hey, girl," I whispered. "Hey back," she said and gave me a small kiss and a smile. My arms went around her and I felt her snuggling closer. But we were both still way too tired. Soon we drifted off to a deep sleep.

I felt the darkness lifting as I slowly came back awake after I don't know how many hours of sleep. I lifted my head and looked around. The lights had dimmed. I wondered if that was automatic or if we had watchers checking up on us. I shook my head in frustration and looked over at Lola. She had rolled over to the other side of the bed and was still dead to the world. I stood up and went in search of the bathroom. Finding it I closed the door and flipped on the light. I took a good long piss and then moved to the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror and grimaced. I spotted shaving gear on the counter

top and took quick advantage of it. I then decided to take a shower and clean myself up a bit. I soaped myself up twice and stood there for several minutes in the jet of water pouring down on me. At least our hosts/captors weren't skimping on hot water. I let out a groan as I felt the heat permeating my skin and relaxing my muscles. Finally I shut the water off and toweled myself dry. I snapped the light off and went back out into the bedroom.

Lola was still sleeping away, but had rolled back to the center of the bed and was lying on her back. I stood at the foot of the bed and drank up the sight of her naked form. I felt a twinge in my cock and knew that I still hungered for her. I couldn't help but wonder though how sore she probably was after her experiences in the warehouse. Still the sight of her made me hard. I smiled slightly and moved to the center of the bed. I climbed halfway onto the bed and gently pushed her legs further apart. My face was inches away from her sweet little cunt. I took a deep breath and caught a trace of her scent. She must have showered before she climbed into bed. I spent several minutes just drinking in the view. Slowly I lowered my head and gently began to run my tongue up and down the outside of her slit, moving my head up and down. I pushed my tongue forward a little harder and penetrated the folds of her pussy. I felt her shifting slightly and a low moan left her mouth as I pushed my way a little deeper. I kept moving gently so as to not wake her and because she was probably still sore but I was persistent. I kept moving up and down over her box, sliding my tongue just a little deeper with each stroke. I felt her pussy growing wetter under my lapping tongue. The taste was delightful. Her clit began to really harden and I took the opportunity to play with it a few licks with my tongue. I felt her legs beginning to flex as I continued to lick her over and over again. I heard her moans and gasps as she continued to slowly wake up. "Oh, oh, oh," I heard her saying. Suddenly I felt her strong fingers in my hair pulling me toward her hot spot. I felt her whole body shivering and shaking then she suddenly stiffened up under my hands and mouth and I felt the increased flow from her pussy as she abandoned herself to a delicious orgasm.

I continued to lick her for a few more minutes until, guided by her now relaxed hands, I judged she was done for the moment, I slid back and stood up at the foot of bed. I looked down on her. Her eyes were still closed and she had a smile on her face. As I watched however the smile began to slip away and her eyes suddenly snapped open. I could guess the memories that were flooding her mind by the look of horror on her face. She looked up at me searching my face for something but I don't know what. Her eyes drifted down to my hard slightly pulsing cock but snapped away almost immediately. She rolled over and off the bed and pushed by me rushing to the bathroom without saying a word. I shook my head and moved to the dresser to find something to wear. My balls were aching to shoot but I knew she wasn't quite up to it yet. I grinned a little. Pretty soon I would be have to take matters into my own hands if I was going to have a pretty naked girl in front of me all the time who wasn't interested. Maybe for the sake of my balls we would have to use separate bedrooms.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.