Assignment - Cover

Assignment

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J11

Me and James looked up to Marcus and his son Chris and could barely believe that our hope just got blown away. Melissa seemed the only being able to talk though. She covered herself with the torn clothes she still had on. I was in shock and was only able to breathe. Neither did James to feel different. "What are you doing, Chris?" Melissa suddenly asked and glared at him. She dared to stay steady in front of father and son. James had still his arms around me and tried to cover my body with his - in case Chris should suddenly decide to shoot either one of us - it would hit James first. Melissa glanced at Chris. "I thought you were one of the good ones."

"Uh uh, baby, sorry to disappoint you, but I never was."

"All I wanted is your trust... and it seems like it worked out pretty well."

He suddenly moved closer to her. Now it was obvious how much he must work out. He was at least twice the size of James and made Melissa staying right in front of him look like a little girl. Well, she was a little girl. I suddenly had the picture in front of me how me and her played in the backyard of the house we grew up in. Life was easy then. I saw how Chris whole body tensed when he gave her a nasty smile. "Baby, I was never the agent you thought I was."

"This was a plan to get of certain people."

"Are we three of the certain people?" I heard James ask. I suddenly felt really tired. The exhaustion of the past few days sneaked into my body. Everything just hurt. The little Melissa I just had in front of me - was a young lady. Things changed and I felt overwhelmed by all this.

Something was wrong - a strange feeling sneaked up inside of me. Chris looked back down to James and me. He gave us one of his nasty smiles - he looked just like his dad in that moment. "These aren't your girls, you don't have no family members left, you don't have a fucking job anymore."

"Your life is not worth a penny, James."

"So, it doesn't matter when a bullet suddenly kills you."

"Oh hell - Chris, it doesn't matter, you fucking moron!" I heard myself saying and jumped up. This seemed like I dreamed it or that I was someone watching the scenery. It felt like my spirit left my body and watched it from up above. Chris looked over to me - at first shocked by me speaking up loudly. Then he gave me a condescending smile. "Ain't that cute?"

"You are in love with this guy..."

He turned a little and opened his defense with the gun completely. He looked over to his father and smiled at him. Next thing I saw me doing was that I raised my fist to knock him on his chin. But he was faster on doing something against it than I've expected. He opened his left hand, caught my fist, grabbed it and started twisting my arm on my back. He was awful strong and all I could do was twist my body with my arm. I felt the cold steel of his gun on my temple and stopped my moves of resisting. He held me close and moved his face close to my ear. "Watch this, my little girl," he said with this evil voice and suddenly pointed the gun at my sister. Melissa looked at it in shock then at me - suddenly realizing that this was it. I'll never forget the way she looked at me. Her eyes were telling me how much she loved me. Chris didn't hesitate any longer... I heard myself screaming her name.

I felt him let my arm go and I immediately ran towards Melissa. She laid with her face down on the pavement. I turned her body and placed her head in my lap. Tears were streaming down my face. I didn't notice a single thing what was around. Melissa looked up at me, breathing heavily. I pressed my hand as hard as I could in the wound of the bullet in her chest. She started coughing and tried to say something. I hushed her. I gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead and whispered: "I'm sorry, Melissa. I didn't want that to happen to you. I love you." I raised my head. Saw how the real FBI agents attacked the very surprised looking Marcus and Chris. "Somebody call 911," I yelled like I was insane. I looked back down to Melissa and saw how her face expression went from being scared into blank. I gave another loud cry as I felt her body losing under my arms. I looked around and saw James who stood there in silence, looking lost and full of pity at me. He didn't know what to do. I felt how someone pulled me away. As I wanted to start screaming again I felt James presence. Somebody told him to make me shut up. I don't remember much of what happened after that.

Next thing I knew me and James were sitting in an office together with some agents in black suits. They had handcuffed me on the back. They knew who I was and they finally caught me. They had given me new clothes and fixed me up. But they didn't let me out of a distance between an agent and me of less then 3 feet. James stayed silent and looked like he wanted to help me. We were not allowed to talk. I looked at him with a blank face expression. But also wanting to ask why.

Suddenly a woman in a black outfit ran half way down the hallway. She stopped in front of James and smiled at him. How inappropriate, was the only thing I could think of in that moment. "Gosh, James, I haven't seen you in years," the woman said. James stood up. They didn't had him handcuffed him. I saw him smiling with force and then looking at me. "Thanks for coming, Joyce. I need your help." He wanted to get straight to business, which I somehow didn't expect him to do, because the lady looked really pleased to see James plus she was one sexy lady. James didn't seem to care though. She looked down to me. I didn't like her from the beginning on - especially how she looked at James. She was obviously either still or again interested in him.

An older agent who looked like he was a big shot in here came down the hallway. He smiled at Joyce and gave me and James an evil look. "I'm very curious what you have to tell me, Lola," he said and gave me a nasty smile. An agent helped me up and led me into another room. Joyce followed us. James tried too, but another agent pushed him back on the bench he was sitting on.

The room was really dark - a table and a few chairs in the middle of the room. The agent that led me in shut the door and blocked it by standing right in front of it. "Have a seat," the older agent said. Joyce was kind enough to help me. "You are not supposed to be here," Joyce said to the agent. He gave a harsh laugh and looked at me. "Things are different in this case, Miss Peters." Joyce looked at me, her eyes full of pity. "But I should have a talk with my client first," she said. "You can be lucky that you are even allowed to be here, Miss," he only said and looked at me. His face blank - mine full of rage. "What a jerk," I thought to myself. "I'm special agent Dale Robbins," he introduced himself. "Now you tell me what happened there at this warehouse." I looked at him in silence."

Excuse me, Agent Robbins, but you can't be serious, this girl just lost her sister after she and her got raped..." Joyce said. I looked at her. I was almost about to change my mind. She was really trying to show this asshole where his limits are. "Miss Peters - I can do whatever I want to right now. I have my orders and I don't have any limits."

"I can do with her whatever I want to do and it will not get me into trouble."

"All we want to hear is the truth," he said to Joyce and looked back to me. "So?"

"Do you know a guy named Trevor Werner?" Damn - he fucking knew most of what I would have to tell him - he just wanted to get to hear it from me. I shook my head. "C'mon, Lola, don't be so shy," he said trying hard to be friendly.

There was suddenly knocking on the door. The agent opened up and another agent yelled at Dale: "Out!" he said. He looked at us - he was obviously pissed and left the room with the other agent and let James come in. He immediately came over to me and try to take me in his arms, but I didn't make a signal move of response. "James, you need to tell me what happened," Joyce said. "I can't, I can't do this - it's all up to Lola."

"Is it because you don't want to bring her into any trouble?" I couldn't get a hold of myself and chuckled. Both of them looked at me like I was insane. "Things would turn out better when you tell them what they want to hear from you, Lola," James suddenly said. "No, James, don't make me tell them - I can't do that. They already know most of it - but they only want to get it to hear from me - to use it against me - because they don't have a single fucking proof that I did all of this crap," I said. Silence...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.