Assignment - Cover

Assignment

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J10

I just couldn't do it - I could not shoot him. I was still so much in love with him and he did not care. It was shocking - I already gave up on everything. But James suddenly coming up behind him was something I did not expect to happen. As I saw the knife he pulled and next how he rammed it into Michael's chest. I felt a pain - I knew it was over for him now - but watching my father how he kills my first time lover was about to kill me. As I saw James grinning up to me and Melissa I seriously thought about pointing the gun at him. But he saved all our lives. He was as much as a killer as I was. I was just more professional. The only thing he needed was some practice taught from a pro. The thought of making him to a professional like I was slipped into my mind for a short second. He was a killer and could do that job stone cold like I did it before. He just earned a bunch of money. I had millions of thoughts running through my mind as I watched him grinning about his win. It was scary - that's how I looked the first time I did a job with a success right away. "Let's go - we can't stay any longer!" I said trying to sound demanding. "Wo... wohin gehen wir?" Melissa asked... I looked at her in shock - I haven't heard her talking German in years. I looked at James who was obviously confused. "What did she just say?" he asked. I gave him a little smile. "She asked where we are going to."

"Melissa, it's unfair - talk English," I ordered her. Her look changed from fear into mad-ness. "Verdammt, Lola, er hat deinen Freund umgebracht. Dein eigener Vater ist ein Killer!!!" she almost yelled. Tears shot into her eyes. I looked another time at James, who was obviously very fascinated by hearing her talking in German. "You better don't raise that voice, young lady," I threatened her. What was she thinking? "Fick dich, Lola!!!" I heard her say with anger in her voice. James gave a small chuckle, I suppose he knew what that meant. I gave a groan of impatience. I had serious problems to control myself. This girl was driving me nuts. "Wenn ihr zu Marcus geht, um das Geld zu holen seid ihr tot. Das war eine verdammte Falle. Don't you see it, or are you really that stupid???" My face went pale. She was right! I remembered what Michael said - he and Marcus wanted to make the big business. "What in the hell is this girl talking about?" James asked. Melissa and me turned to him at the same time and yelled at him: "Shut up!!" He looked at us in shock. That was the first action that proved how much me and Melissa were connected to each other. I have Melissa a smile. "What do you recommend?" I asked her. She shook her head in silence. I felt James moving closer and he started to tear a little on the side of my pants like little kids do. He looked very lost. "It was all Marcus plan, he wanted to get rid of me - he ordered me to kill Michael and told Michael that I would try to get his ass tonight."

"Marcus actually wants me dead - he's not really after you two. He's after me. I don't know - but for whatever reason he only wants to get rid of me."

"But he will be after us when he finds out that we know where you are," James said. "We can't do a single thing right now anyway. I need some sleep, guys. Let's get back to the hotel," Melissa said and moved already over to the car. "We need to think of how we gonna get out of this."

"But don't think I'm not mad at you."

"I'm so fucking god damn pissed."

"What the hell where you thinking when you cuffed me on the damn bed?"

"You could have been dead, damn it, James!" I said and followed Melissa to her car not letting James give me an answer. "Gimme the keys," I ordered Melissa - she threw them over to me right away.

James left the parking lot in front of us - thought about following him - but then I decided different. I knew Melissa was tired - she was almost asleep on the passenger's seat anyway. That was a good chance to get some thinking done. I worried James with not following him - but he was old enough to take care of himself right now. I drove a little outside of town and stopped on the side of the road on a hill. The lights of the city down there made look everything so peaceful. I got out of the car and leaned against it. Melissa was already fallen into a deep sleep and didn't notice a single thing. I shook my head and allowed myself to cry a little in silence. I felt sad of losing Michael, sad of actually believing what Marcus had promised me and sad of the thought that I probably have to leave James and my own sister very soon to take them out of the danger I brought them in. A sudden flashlight blinded me. I moved one hand immediately in front of my face not to get too much blinded, the other hand on the handle of my gun. "Are you okay?" I heard a male voice asking. He stepped closer and put down the flashlight a little. I now saw the outlines of a man in uniform. "Yes, sure!" I said and swallowed the lump in my throat. He moved even closer and now I was able to check on who it was. In front of me stood a very, very, very handsome young police officer in his mid 20s handing me a Kleenex. I gave him a sweet smile and noticed that he was smiling back at me. "Thanks," I said and looked into the car to my sleeping sister. "It's sorta dangerous for you two young girls out here in the middle of the night," he said as he noticed Melissa sleeping in the passenger's seat. "Are you sure, you two are alright?" he asked. Gosh, this man was just too damn good looking for me right now. "Yeah, no problem, we are fine," I said and gave him another one of my sweetest smile. Which obviously was distracting him. "Uhm... wanna go for a coffee - I'm off work in 30 minutes and I know a very nice coffee-shop here in town," he smiled. Wow, this can't get any better, I thought to myself and gave him a shy nod. Don't be so fucking demanding this time - I ordered myself. He told me where I could meet him in 30 minutes and slowly walked back to his car. "Hey, I don't even know your name," I yelled right before he sat back in his car. "It's Steve," he answered with a smile but not asking me for my name in reply. I didn't care in that moment. I sat back into the car and checked on my sister - she slept tight - so I decided to better take her to the hotel first.

I didn't thought about James maybe being mad at me. I stepped into the room with my half way asleep sister on the side of my arm. She slipped off her shoes and immediately fell down on the bed. James looked at me in silence - trying to read my mind. He looked mad - but also like he didn't want to get mad on me again. "The money is fake," he only said. "I know" I replied. "Both, the money we took away from Louie and Marcus deposit - it's all fake. Not worth a damn cent."

"I know, James."

"We have to leave this place and this town - it's just a matter of time when they'll find out where we are." I stood there in silence and stepped a few feet towards the door again. "Where do you think are you going?" James asked in with a bossy voice. "Get a fucking grip, James, I don't need someone who keeps checking on me and wants to have the whole damn control about every piss I'm doing," I answered. If he could get pissed - I can do that too. Let's see who'll lose. "You don't just endanger yourself - you also endanger Melissa AND me." I still was mad at him because of the silly shit when he actually thought he could get rid of a professional killer like Michael. But him believing that he saved our all lives made him wanting to be the leader of this pack. But we wouldn't have got into that situation if he wouldn't have tried to take over my damn job. But I didn't really believe we are in danger - not at all - I actually just wanted to have this cute police officer right now. "Good night, James," I said and opened up the door. "If you really go now, Lola, you don't need to come back," he tried to threaten me. I wasn't im-pressed - I thought he'd really try to take control over my actions. And he was trying his best. And that's the reason why I didn't like to work with partners - they always try to take over the control of everything. "Whatever, James," I said and left the room.

I was already too late - but Steve was waiting for me at a table close to the window in the coffee shop. I looked at my watch before I stepped in. It was almost 5 in the morning. I looked back over my shoulder and noticed that James had been following me. I heard him kill the engine and turned around. He looked at me - but didn't make a move of trying to keep me from meeting this guy. I gave him a winning smile and stepped into the shop. Steve's face brightened up as he saw me. "I thought you'd forgot about me already," he said. "How could I?" I smiled. "I had to take my sister to the hotel - she really needed some sleep."

"You two are not from around here, I suppose. What are you here for? Visit?" I shook my head and looked over his shoulder as I saw another man in a black suit walking in. He looked at me and walked up to our table. He didn't look familiar at all - but also like he knew he was looking for. "Hey Steve," he said and stopped at our table. Steve looked up and looked pleased to see this guy. "Hell, Mortimer, I haven't seen you in weeks."

"Have a seat." Mortimer looked over to me and grinned. He was already in his 40s - knew how to dress and looked like he took a lot of care of his look. I gave him a small forced smile. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" he suddenly asked. "Don't think so - I'm not from here around," I only answered. "Oh well," he said and grinned another time this time giving me a wink. "Excuse me for a minute, Steve," I said and got up. "Okay, I suppose me and Mortimer have some business to talk anyway."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.