Assignment
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J8

I was mad, but I didn't let James know about it. He fucking knew that it was his daughter and he still enjoyed her lab dance way too much. I started thinking about if he was all worth the trouble. I knew I could count on Melissa, but I was concerned about telling her the whole story. Letting her know about our relationship to James was the worse. But it was already enough reason to get rid of her as soon a she knows that I was supposed to kill James. Then they'd tried to kill her. Now I thought that it was a mistake to go to her to expect help. She would help us, but she would be stuck with us too. I brought her into danger by just going to her.

"What's the matter, baby?" James suddenly asked. I shrug - I was sank deeply into my thoughts. "Nothing," I said. James knew better than that, but he also knew that it would be better not to bug me right now. He pulled into his driveway. "You stay here - I hurry up and only get what I really need," he only said and got out. I got out myself and got into my car. We were off his place only after a few minutes. "Listen, James. Get a fucking hold of yourself. It should be enough that you fucked one of your twin-daughters. Leave Melissa alone!" I said while I tried to find our way to her hotel. "What are you talking about?" he said. Geez - he was pissing me off. I tried not to totally freak out on him: "Just do what I'm telling you. Melissa is a bitch - that's obvious. She fucked about everyone of my ex-boyfriends while they were with me."

"Oh, you are scared of her getting me?!" he announced. I shook my head and decided that this was not worth a discussion. I pulled into the parking lot of the Hotel and took a close look around. Melissa's car wasn't here. I wrinkled my forehead. It was past midnight and I expected her to be here right when we'd arrive. The room wasn't too hard to find. I was tensed and nervous. This was a way too dangerous game for all of us. And I wasn't sure if everything would work out the way we've wanted it too. James was totally relaxed. I thought he'd know in what deep trouble we are in - but he didn't seem to care. I moved from the window towards the door. James sat on chair and watched me. "Just sit down and try to relax." I shook my head as he said that. "I start doubting that this was such a good idea," I said. "Did we have another chance?" I smiled. He wasn't as ignorant as I thought he was. He played the cool one - because we really didn't had another chance. That was our only way out. I heard a move at the door - turned and pulled my gun carefully. I heard a gentle knock and gave James a sign to get up and open the door. Melissa sneaked into the room - barely dressed - she must have rushed here right after work. She was out of breath and I noticed James smiling pleasantly and starring at her breasts. I gave him a small slap on his back and he looked at me a little angry. "Hey guys."

"I suppose the money you have needs to get washed before you start using it," she said and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Gosh - this girl had nerves! But she was faster than I've expected her to be. She changed in some more comfortable clothes and looked even more like me. "Now tell me!" she said. I looked at her and played the dumb. "No, Lola, I'm not helping you two until I get to hear the whole damn story?" I looked at James, hoping for him to help me. But he looked like it was all my thing. I turned back to Melissa. "Honestly, Melissa, I can't do that," I said. "Because as soon as I'm telling you all of it - you'll be in as much trouble as we are in right now. And they'd try to get rid of you too."

"I don't want you to get hurt because I made a mistake, Melissa," I continued softly. I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her. We stood there in silence for several moments - just hugging each other. "Melissa, you need to help us. And we don't have much time. So will you?" James suddenly asked out of the corner of the room. Melissa stepped backwards looking concerned at James and then at me. She nodded. I let myself escape a sigh of relief. And noticed James doing the same.

Melissa made a few phone calls and we left half an hour later to take care of the whole damn business in only one night. Me and James followed her in my car. She led us to a near bar which was already about to close down for tonight. Melissa gave us the order to keep our mouths shut and to let her take care of everything. She was always in order for the organizational stuff - I could count on her. She had the best connections to the important guys. No wonder - she was a stripper! And she surely fucked most of them too. We walked to the staff entry on the side of the building. A cloud of cigarette smoke hit us as we stepped in. I started coughing. Melissa gave me an angry look and I broke the coughing. "She's a tough woman when it is all about business," I whispered to James and caught another angry look. She knocked at a door and opened up. A few guys in suits were sitting around table and were playing poker. It was obviously that in this game was the fat guy on the other end of the table was winning. He looked up and his face brightened up as he saw Melissa walking in. He gave a sign and the game was finished. Melissa walked over to this guy. He looked very pleased to see her. I moved aside to let the other men pass me. James pushed me a little inside the room and somebody shut the door. The room was pretty dark and I didn't notice the man standing behind the door. "Oh, Melissa, it's good to see you again, honey," the guy said as he gave my sister a gentle kiss on her cheek. I felt very uncomfortable with not being the pro right now. "It's good to see you too, Marcus," my sister said and turned back to us. Marcus looked over to us and noticed me. He looked even more pleased now. He gave a small nasty smile. Melissa slightly shook her head to show me not to say a word. "Mmmmm" Marcus said and then looked at James. He broke whatever he just wanted to say. James must have looked pretty angry at him. "How can I help you, babe." I got even more mad by noticing the way Marcus looked at my sister and the way he talked to her. Melissa gave a nod to James and he moved the suitcase he was carrying the whole time on top of the table. Marcus opened it up and looked surprised. "I think I don't have to tell you what we need," Melissa said. "Clean money?" he asked. She nodded. "That's a bunch of money right here - that'll take me some time."

"No, Marcus, we need it right now," Melissa said. Wow, this girl was tough. But Marcus knew she was serious and he didn't want to upset one of his most sexiest business partners he had. "That'll cost you," he only said. "That's okay," I suddenly said and already regret that I said something. Marcus looked over to me and I stepped a little closer. I stood right between James and Melissa, last one looking very angry at me. "I mean, how much you ever want - we have it," I said. "You mean, you have it," Marcus said. My face went pale. I had the feeling the whole time. But didn't know for what reason. This guy looked actually very familiar. But I didn't know where I knew him from. "Your name is Lola, right?" he asked. I startled and looked at Melissa. She also looked confused. Silence. The guy who I wasn't noticing the whole time was now stepping into the light. And looked even more familiar to me. "Hey, cutie pie!" he grinned at me. "Michael?" I whispered. Oh my god! My knees felt like Jell-O and I was afraid of passing out every moment. He moved over to me. Stopped right in front of me and looked down deep into my eyes. He moved even closer and gave me a kiss on my lips. I didn't make a move of resistance. I looked startled. "You look like you have seen a ghost," he smiled. This was breathtaking. He looked even better than I remembered. He was only a little younger than James. "Well..." I tried to say. "I thought you were dead." I finished. He gave a small laugh and stroked my hair with his hand. "Oh, Lola, that was the point of the whole damn thing," he grinned. I had forgotten about James standing behind me. But suddenly Melissa moved over to Michael and smiled at him with the

most gorgeous she had. Also Michael seemed to be very pleased to see her. "Well, I'm glad the lost big love of my little sister is back with the living..."


S9

I looked back and forth between Lola and this new guy Michael. I instinctively didn't trust him. I watched as Lola melted into his arms and felt a wave of jealousy come over me, even worse than it was in the club. I didn't say anything though. I moved over to the table opposite Marcus who I didn't trust anymore than I did Michael. He looked over at me but didn't say anything as I sat down opposite him. I looked over and continued to watch Lola and Michelle. Melissa moved in closer and was practically jumping up and down with excitement. "I ran into him yesterday Lola," she said. "He came into the club with some friends."

"I couldn't believe it when I first saw him."

"I think he was a surprised to see me as I was to see him."

I leaned back in my chair and tried to relax. The handle of the gun I had liberated from the gorilla pressed against my back. I was glad that I had it on me. I hadn't bothered to tell Lola. Having it here in this den of thieves made me feel a little better.

I looked over at Marcus. He was watching the reunion between Lola and Michael with great interest. We both listened in to the conversation. "So, Michael," Lola said. "What happened?"

"I heard that you had been killed." Michael smiled down at her. "That was the plan all along baby."

"The feds were getting too close on a hit I made." They were about to haul me in."

"Louie arranged for my 'death' to everyone's satisfaction."

"I've been hanging out in Europe for the last few years."

"He called me a couple of days ago, told me that he had a job for me."

"I got into town last night."

"We were supposed to meet him at the club where I ran into Melissa."

"But he was a no show."

"Of course that's no big deal for Louie."

"I remember one time he had me waiting for a week once."

"It turned out he was banging this whore he met walking the street on the way to the meeting."

"He took her out of town and completely forgot about me."

"Louie always has been a man who can't control himself hasn't he?"

"That's the reason I suggested we meet at the club."

"I figured all those naked girls would be sure to bring him in on time."

"But he was a no show."

"So I came over to see if Marcus here had heard anything about him."

"When he told me Melissa was on the way over I decided to hang around."

"And it's a good thing I did isn't it baby?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.