Assignment
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J7

I had never experienced anything like this before. I was never cuffed or had been at the mercy of man. But this actually felt pretty good. It was a proof for him and me that how much I trusted him. He was right by telling me I wouldn't have another choice. And in the deep inside of me I wanted it to happen. Knowing that he had all the force over me that anyone could have was a thrill. That was never a sexual fantasy of mine to be cuffed, tied up and at the mercy of a man. I could tell that he did that often enough before to other women. But the experience he had with this was exactly what it made so sexy. I totally concentrated on what he did to me. I forgot everything around me: where I was, who it was who made such great love to me and how deep we were stuck in this shit.

I let him recover on top of me with his semi-hard cock still buried in my pussy for several minutes. Until he started to really keep me from catching breath. He slipped out of me and uncuffed my wrists. I didn't need to say a word. He looked with a pleasant smile on his lips down to me and gave me a gentle kiss. He laid down right beside me and I curled up in his arms and almost fell immediately into a deep recovering sleep.

I woke up several hours later - not knowing what time or date it was and where I was. The other side of the bed was empty but still warm - James must have just gotten up. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was past 7 p.m. My stomach told me that I haven't ate anything in days. I yawned and stretched my body. Right in that moment James stepped into the bedroom. He looked serious at me. He actually looked pretty worried. "What is it?" I asked and sat up. "I got fired," he replied after a short moment of silence. "Oh!" I only said and shrug. "I ordered us a table in a restaurant here in town."

" You better get that sexy body of yours in the best clothes you carry around."

"We are leaving in 15 minutes." Without giving me a chance to complain about not having enough time to get ready he left the room. I got dressed as fast as I could. I had a pretty dress for emergency cases like this one. It was breathtaking once I wear it. I stepped into the living room after only 10 minutes. Looking the most gorgeous I could. James was sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked up and his eyes widened. His mouth dropped wide open. He scanned me from head to foot. My body covered by the red dress. My shoulders were naked and it was obviously that I didn't wear a bra. The dress ended just a few inches underneath my sexy ass. "Do not say a single word!" I told him. He grinned at me, got up and took me like a gentleman on my arm to lead me out.

"I'm starving to death!" I said after I ordered me the biggest portion of spaghetti they had. "We need to talk about some business, Lola," James said. I wrinkled my forehead. "What is going to happen now?"

"I don't know, James. But there will be surely someone missing Louie and the money. We are still in trouble and they better don't find us." He shook his head. "It will never be over once it started," he said. He had no idea how right he was. "I know that's something we need to think of how we are going to get out of this alive. But just trust me, James," I said. "You have a plan, right?" he said with a little smile on his lips. I knew I wasn't disappointing him. "Maybe," I only said as the waiter brought us our dinner. I avoided answering James questions about how we would get out of this. I just wasn't for sure if everything would work out the way I wanted it. I don't like to talk about things that aren't clear yet. He kept bugging me and suddenly changed the subject. "Are you staying with me?"

"Or will you leave me soon?" I wrinkled my forehead and swallowed the rest of my dinner. I didn't thought about that yet. But it was something that was needed to think of. He was my father and lover and now he's asking me if I stay with him. The answer should be clear, but I wasn't for sure if it would be such a good idea to stay with him. He needed me right now - that was the only thing I knew now. As soon as I'd leave him without making sure that he's safe somebody else would kill him in the order of the dead Louie. He needed me without knowing as his bodyguard. That was just ridiculous - but true. I still carried my gun with me in the purse I had with me.

"Excuse me for a minute," I said and stood up. I made James believe that I was going to the bathroom - but instead I was walking over to where the pay phones were. I threw in the slot a quarter and dialed the number I kept remembering. "It's me, I'm dropping by in a few minutes. Be prepared; I'm wearing a dress." I laughed a little. As I walked back I made sure again that James didn't notice that I had made a phone call. He had paid the bill while I was gone and we left right away. "Gimme the keys!" I ordered. "Why?"

"Just give them to me. I have a little surprise for you," I said and grinned mysteriously. He didn't need another answer. He was trusting me. I drove us to a building in the red-light district in town. James was obviously confused. I stopped the car in front of fancy strip club. He looked over. "Don't tell me you... , " he started. I grinned and answered: "Yes, James, I used to work here. Not for very long at all though." He shook his head and got out of the car to come over and open mine. I heard a few admiring whistles and even more nasty comments. I was tough and this didn't bother me. The bouncer looked at me and recognized my face. "Hey, Lola."

"The good ones always come back," he grinned and looked angry at James. "That's okay, he belongs to me. And I'm not coming back." He led us in and I grabbed James hand. The dancers were hot - I even noticed that. I knew this wasn't James' first visit in such a location - but this one was way out of his price range anyway. I moved over to the bar and sat down on a chair. I ordered from the bartender 2 drinks for me and James. He scanned the room and seemed cool. But I knew better than that - he didn't like the thought that I used to work here. I handed him over the Long Island Iced Tea and sipped on mine. "Watch this!" I told him and gave him a little slap on his shoulder. On the stage was a mysterious looking blonde. Everyone was looking at her. She wore a mask and hand an awesome way of dancing. It was breathtaking. Even I got excited watching her. She was build like me with bigger breasts though. After she was done, she moved down towards me and James. I smiled at her and gave her a hug. "Hey baby!" I said to her. I checked on James and noticed how closely he scanned the blonde's sweaty body. She suddenly stripped off her mask and it was like looking into a mirror. I grinned bigger. James eyes widened and his face went pale. "James, that's my twin-sister Melissa."

"How can I help you, guys?" she asked and gave James a breathtaking cute smile. She was my plan...


S8

I could feel my eyes bugging out of my head. I now had two daughters? And both of them extremely sexy. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Melissa's nearly naked form as she sat casually at the table chatting away with Lola. I shook my head at some of the thoughts that were running through my mind. I had been thinking most of them before Melissa had left the stage and I had found out that she was my daughter. I would be a liar if I said I stopped thinking those thoughts, in fact the fact that this sexy stripper was my daughter make my pulse pound a little more. It was kind of funny really because while I felt an emotional attachment to Lola in Melissa's case I just wanted to fuck her. I guess that's why if didn't seem to bother me as much that she was a dancer here as I was bothered by the fact that Lola used to be a dancer here.

I suddenly realized that Melissa had asked me a question. "I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked her. "I asked you how long you have known Lola," Melissa asked. I thought back. "Oh, ages," I said with a smile. "Nearly three days now, right Lola?" I faced Lola. She nodded, looking into my face. I wondered if she was trying to read my mind. "Forgive my nosiness," Melissa said with a smile. I have to watch out for my baby sister. I grinned. I thought you two were twins. "We are," she said. "But I was born 23 minutes before Lola." She smiled indulgently at Lola. That's why I spoil her so much. She reached over and tousled Lola's hair. Lola slapped her hand away. "Watch it old woman," she grumbled but she had a smile on her face.

Lola got up and moved away from the table. I watched her walking away, admiring the effect of her body and that sweet ass of hers. Melissa shifted in her seat and I became aware of her looking at me as I looked at Lola. "So James," she said softly, "what are your intentions with her?" I must have looked blank because she leaned forward. Her tits were a big distraction while we spoke but I managed to pay attention. "Are you just in it for fun or are you looking for something more?" she asked me. I looked back at Melissa and smiled. "Both," I told her. She looked at me seriously for a few seconds. "Just don't hurt her James," she said. Then she smiled. "You are a cute one." She scooted her chair closer to me. She casually stretched giving me a beautiful view of her sexy body and smiled at my admiring glance. "Lola picked a good one this time, I can tell," she chuckled.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.