Assignment - Cover

Assignment

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J5

I thought I'd regret that I called James. But it was the best I could do in that moment. He was a huge help by knowing how to help me out of this shit. I felt better, safe and somehow relieved. Trevor would never ever breath down my neck again. It was like all my problems got suddenly solved by just shooting him. He surely deserved to get killed. But he wasn't worth all the trouble.

I must have gotten out of my clothes sometime last night. I was na-ked. I opened my eyes slightly and tried to find back my orientation. I strechted my hurting limps and gave a small moan. I turned my head and looked straight into James' smiling face. "Hey," I whispered and gave him a sweet pleasant smile. But I felt like shit - the alcohol took it out of me. I had a killer headache and every muscle of my body hurt. James looked almost like I felt. But a teasing smile was around his lips. "What is it?" I asked him, moved closer to him and placed my head in his arms. My hand almost automatically moved down his belly to find his rock hard cock. "Mmmmmmhhh" I moaned and smiled up to him. I gave it a little squeeze and before I could realize it he was suddenly on top of me - stroking my hair and the swollen right side of my face gently. He slightly pressed his hard cock on the side of my thigh. I shook my head a little, telling him no. I still felt a pain inside of the almost-rape from last night. He understood and bent his head down, giving me instead a gentle kiss. I replied by pushing my tongue deep into his mouth and started playing with his tongue. All my thoughts of him being possibly my father have gone for this moment. It was the right now what counted. He scooted off me and let me get off the bed. He watched me undressing obviously enjoying the sight of my naked body. "How about I go and get us some nice breakfast?" I asked him as I put on my pants. "How about you take those pants off again and get your sexy ass back into bed?" he grinned. I put the rest of my clothes on and sat down on the side of the bed. I looked at him seriously and waited for him to notice. "Just give me some time, James," I told him. He moved closer and bent over to give me another kiss. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me hard while his hand easily slide underneath my shirt. I gave a small moan of enjoyment. This was good! I actually didn't want it to happen. I could have just pulled away and made him let go off me. But I didn't resist his touches. He quickly got rid of my clothes again and stripped me naked. He moved between my legs and pushed softly forth. "Ssssshhhhh - gentle!" I told him. He gave me another sweet kiss on the right side of my face and worked gently his way into my pussy. It surprisingly didn't take him too hard at all to push inside of me. I started breathing irregular. He was so careful he didn't cause me any pain - just a lot of pleasure. My moans got quickly louder and he joined me in my cumming. He scooted off me after a few minutes of recovering time on top of me and kept stroking my firm tits and squeezing gently my hard nipples. I gave him a short kiss and found my way to his bathroom. I made sure he noticed the sway of my sexy little ass as I walked out of the bedroom. I stopped in the doorway, turned around and chuckled. He threw teasingly a pillow after me.

I took a long hot shower. My headache and the pain of my muscles was almost gone after I got out and went half-naked only wearing a towel wrapped around me chest into James' bedroom. I let the towel drop and said: "Your turn!" I quickly got up and moved over to me. He took me gently in his arms gave me a kiss and left the bedroom to go take a shower. I got into my clothes scribbled a short note on a paper telling him that I left to get us some breakfast and left it on a near table. I was sure he'd find it right after he gets out of the shower. I left the house only after a few minutes in order to drive with my car to a near baker's shop. It was early in the morning, the sun was shining for all what's worth and life was just beautiful. Thoughts of James or me or the both of us being in trouble, him being possibly my father or getting caught by the police for the murder of Trevor could not find their way into my mind. I'm not sure if I had left my gun on purpose at James' place - it just felt like there was no need to be careful on such a great day. WRONG THOUGHT!!!

I got some pie, cake and rolls from the baker's shop. I was starving to death and was hungry for all of it. I pulled back into the road on my way back to James' house. I didn't notice that there was someone following me in another car down the road. It was obviously, but I had no eyes for it. I pulled into the driveway, grabbed the bags from the bakery store and got out of the car. I walked up to the front door and wondered a little as I noticed that the door was slightly open. "James?" I asked. I walked into the kitchen and placed the bags close to the sink. I wrinkled my forehead. I wasn't really thinking of anything bad that moment. He still could be under the shower. I walked over to the bathroom and walked in. Nothing. He wasn't there - but he was a few minutes ago. The smell of his after-shave was still in the air. I started wondering now and walked back to the living room. He could be in the bedroom. I walked back and opened the door. It looked horrible. Sheets, blankets and pillows were spread all over the place. A small table lamp was broke right beside the bed. What happened here? I thought to myself. Suddenly an alert sign just started to ring inside my head. "I need to get my gun!" was the only thing I could think of. I walked back to the living room and suddenly stopped. James stood in the doorway. He looked pale. "James, what's..." I wanted to ask him as I noticed the bulky guy right behind him. He pushed him into the house. Now I saw that he carried a gun pointed at a totally confused James. Someone else walked into the house. Another guy, maybe James' age. He wore a suit and smiled at me as he noticed my surprise. "Hey Lola," he only said. Before he could say another word - I realized who it was. The bulky guy pushed James and wanted him to make him move up to me. He could now hold us both in place with the gun. The man in the suit slammed the door shut and looked at James: "We haven't seen each other in a while, didn't we?"


S6

I had come out of the shower to find the gorilla in my bedroom. I should have known better but I attached him. Me, totally naked attacking a guy twice my size. Oh well, it goes to show you how crazy I had become about Lola. The guy casually brushed me aside with one hit. My gut was still aching. Then he pulled out the gun and told me to get dressed. I obeyed of course. He sneered at me. "Where's the girl?"

"I don't know," I told him. Wrong answer. He stepped forward and casually landed another punch in my stomach. I fell back and knocked a lamp off the table. I glared up at him. "I don't know I tell you," I gasped out. "Get up," he ordered. He directed me around the house looking for Lola. I breathed a silent sigh of relief that she was gone. She must have spotted the guy and headed out. Then I saw the note. I tried not to draw attention to it but the gorilla spotted it too. He picked it up and read it. "Looks like your girlfriend went shopping."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.