Cleaned
Chapter 35: Action replay

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Action replay - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

Robert must clearly be possessed of a strong bladder because, after his initiation into the rites of Janellism had ended and she'd fallen off to sleep, he considerately left her repose undisturbed until daybreak despite remaining bound-up on the bed.

Upon waking, Janelle got up to dress quickly. She managed to expel him from her apartment in a matter of minutes, on the pretext that she was already late for work. She took care to first extract his cell-phone number from him, then quite literally told him "Don't call me, I'll call you."

It wasn't until a full week later that Janelle managed to catch up with Sue, to swap notes. On Saturday they both had the day off from work, so they arranged to meet at a certain coffee house noted for its plush booths where sensitive discussions could safely take place.

They slithered into the sumptuous upholstery, and surveyed the various artworks on the walls until their orders arrived.

"Who first?" Sue asked.

"You first," Janelle responded, "'cos if my memory serves me correctly, last night was to be The Night."

"It certainly was A Night!"

"I see you can still walk straight. Did he not get to use his weapon on you?"

Sue blushed. For a woman who'd just hours ago made her husband a cuckold by fucking a well-hung black dude, she sure could be prudish.

"Janelle, it was fan —fuckin'-tastic! Fenton quite literally reduced me to a jelly with that thing!"

"Ah, Sue... in fact, we usually say "thang" in the Negro dialect. But, start from the beginning!"

"Well, I kissed and cuddled with Dave for a bit at home first, 'cos let's face it, I do love the big lunkhead. I asked him if he was still cool about it, and he said that if it's really what I want to do then go ahead, but he asked can he please be the man that I always come home to? I told him "Of course!" I mean, that will never change. But at the same time, I was getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about Fenton and what he had waiting for me. It made me feel all hot, and shivery!"

Sue paused to sip at her expresso, while Janelle bit into a sticky bun.

"Then I showered while Dave got my outfit ready. I'd waved my credit card at Victoria's Secret a few days ago, and I had the whole works. Pale blue stockings with real suspenders and garter belt, matching sheer panties and bra that shows off my bush and nipples, tailoured black shirt and a white blouse. Outwardly demure, until one gets to see what's underneath."

"It would suit you to a "t"," Janelle commented.

"Dave thought I looked lovely. He dressed me, and had his last loving look at a pussy that only he'd ever fucked 'til then. It caused him a wee bit of discomfort, because naturally I'd kept him in his CB2000 for the entire week.

"I met Fenton at the Holiday Inn, and he took me first to the bar so's I could get me some Dutch courage. He was so gorgeous, I could hardly take my eyes off him. I mean, what a hunk! We attracted quite a few stares. I guess people were wondering what a woman like me was doing there with a stud like him."

"I guess," said Janelle drily.

"Anyway, five shots of Beam later, and somehow my hands were inexorably straying to his biceps and thigh. Talk about solid as a rock!"

"So we go up to the room. He locks the door. I'm just standing there demurely, wondering in such cases who is supposed to make the first move. And he was so cool! He just slowly, oh so slowly, slid out of his clothes until he was entirely naked. And he just stood there, with this absolute fuckin' HOSE hangin' down to, like, halfway to his knees! I nearly fainted! I mean, there must be limits to what a human body can take, surely?"

"The fun is in finding out," Janelle mused.

"Yes, well, cool as a cucumber, he says "Would you like to run your hands over me?" Would I? Jeepers, he's standing there without a stitch, has a face like a young Muhammad Ali and the body of a young Mike Tyson. So he just stood there while I got all tactile, and he was like a living sculpture, and... well, Janelle, I was so in awe that I just wanted to fall to my knees and worship him!"

"I bet he'd have liked that!"

"Yeah, well, so I did fall to my knees. My first close-up look at another man's dick, and this one was like a fuckin' horse!"

It was obvious to Janelle that Sue had been powerfully affected by the events she was narrating, because she was a person who did not normally swear.

"It was just hangin' there, I mean, like, not hard or anything. And I was still fully clothed. I touched it, and it twitched. I kind-of picked it up and held it out toward me, and it felt ALIVE, like it started to jerk and inflate. It didn't really get any bigger, it just got straighter as I stroked, and when I'd got it fully hard I noticed it couldn't stand up at an angle like regular dicks. I guess his one just had too much weight in it, so it could only stick straight out."

"An interesting bio-engineering issue, Sue, but get to the point!"

"Well, the point is, Janelle, that I just got my face forward and tried to cram as much of that sucker down my throat as I could. I just went crazy for a time, I couldn't get enough of it. I felt so dirty, so sexy, so excited by it that I just wanted to rub myself all over it and cram it into as many tight spots as I could think of."

"But you still had all your clothes on?"

"Yeah, but it no longer felt right to be that way. I suddenly wanted to get myself butt-naked, and just give myself up to him."

"So did you?"

"Yeah. That was the point where all hell broke loose. He was as turned-on as I was after I'd been trying so valiantly to deep-throat him, so he stood me up and practically tore my blouse and knickers off. He didn't even bother removing my skirt or bra. Just picked me up, dumped me on the bed, hiked my skirt up to my waist, and next thing he was all over me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.