Cleaned
Chapter 31: The shit hits the fan

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: The shit hits the fan - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

The two of them were watching Discovery Channel when Doug's phone rang. It was a programme about the way Cleopatra was supposed to have died. Murder, not suicide, according to the pop-archaeologist presenter.

Doug muted the TV and took the call. Janelle could faintly hear a strident female voice, talking nineteen words to the dozen. Sounded pretty hyper.

Doug's face grew cold and impassive as the call continued.

Finally he said "Look, I really don't want to hear any more of this."

He cut off the call and put the phone down. His face was still cold.

"What was that all about?" Janelle asked him.

"That was Julie."

Janelle's heart skipped a beat. A chill washed over her.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Bad news?"

"You could say that."

She waited in silence, her feeling of dread increasing as the silence lengthened.

She could stand it no longer. What was he doing? Toying with her, like a cat with a mouse?

"What's up?"

"She says you been fucking Christine. And tried to fuck with her."

Now it was Janelle's turn to be silent. She really did not know what to say.

And it was this very silence that spoke volumes.

Doug had been expecting vehement denial. Counter-accusations about what a lying bitch his ex-wife was. Strong testimony that Julie was at best confused, and at worst vindictive.

Any or all of which would have been completely plausible.

But instead, this horrible silence.

He began to get a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Janelle, what's been going on?"

"Oh Doug..."

"It's true, then?"

"Not completely."

"How much is true?"

"I've twice fucked Christine. Then yesterday she tried to get me to fuck Julie, but I refused."

"And when were you planning to tell me all this?"

"I wasn't going to tell you at all."

"Why not?"

Doug's voice was still remarkably steady, under the circumstances.

"Because I didn't think I needed to."

Now Doug really felt like he'd been hit in the stomach. He visibly winced.

His voice became quieter, and even more steady. By those few people in the world who know him well, this would be recognized as his prelude to anger.

"But it's important to me. You're important to me. Aren't I important to you?"

"Sure you are."

For the first time, Doug's voice rose.

"Then why the hell would you want to fuck with Christine?"

"Why would anyone fuck anyone? To get my rocks off, of course!"

"So that's all it is? That's all I am? Just a way to get your rocks off?"

"No! You're a lot more than that!"

"And Christine? Is she a lot more than that!"

"No!"

"What is she, then?"

"A diversion. An opportunity that came up."

"Has anything else come up, that I ought to know about?"

"You don't ought to know anything about what I do!"

"But that's where you're wrong. I care about you, Janelle."

"I care about you, too. But you don't own me! Nobody owns me!"

"Don't you owe me your fidelity, though?"

"Fidelity! What the fuck's that?"

"Y'know, stay faithful and true? Stick with one partner who loves you?"

"Is that what you expect?"

"I thought that by now you might feel about me in that way."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.