Cleaned
Chapter 26: Things are looking up

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Things are looking up - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

A few days later Doug found time to meet Janelle for lunch. Taking a lunch break had never been usual for him, accustomed as he was to grabbing a quick sandwich somewhere and then getting straight back to his perusals of company records and prospectuses. But the mall where she worked these days was not too far away, and it had a good food court.

He spied her at one of the tables amongst the throng of shoppers and lunching office workers, dressed in bright mini-skirt and platform shoes, with impossibly large earrings brushing the soft sweep of her dark shoulders. The dress was by no means low-cut, but you just can't easily hide away boobs of that size on a figure as slightly-built as Janelle's. Uplifted by her bra, he observed how they swelled together to form a deep cleft in her neckline. At least for once she was wearing a bra, he reflected.

He kissed her lightly in greeting and sat down. At that moment, Susan joined them. She seemed bursting to tell them something, but wouldn't come right out with it straightaway.

"Hi, Susan" Janelle said by way of greeting, "How's things?"

She still didn't speak, but gave a double thumbs-up gesture. She was looking rather pleased with herself.

Janelle rose and led the way as they made selections from a place selling Chinese, then they reclaimed a table at which to eat.

While standing in line behind Susan, Doug realized that something about her was different. She wasn't dressing so conservatively anymore. Her mid-length skirt was of a soft, clingy material that moulded itself to her butt-crack. No panty-line was anywhere visible to mar the wonderful shape of her derriere. G-string, or nothing? Either way, this girl was clearly getting into the habit of dressing to advantage!

Her arriving so promptly when he did, plus the fact that she and Janelle seemed to know exactly just what "things" were being referred to in Janelle's greeting, made Doug suspect that this was a pre-arranged meeting. Another Fem-domme consultation in progress?

Then he remembered. Susan had been having trouble whipping (he grinned inwardly at his own pun) her man David into shape. Still needed convincing that what was best for her would be best for him, too.

"So how'd it go?" Janelle finally prompted, after popping a shrimp tail into her mouth.

"You were right!" Susan replied with satisfaction.

"Did you prove your power?"

Janelle and Susan were so on the same wavelength that their conversation seemed to just pick up right where it had left off a couple of weeks earlier. Doug, on the other hand, was having to quickly revise in his mind the various tenets of Janelle-ism that'd been laid down last time.

"Yeah, I did. It was kinda fun in the end!"

"But not in the beginning? How'd you go about it?"

"Well as you know, I'd already been softening him up these past few weeks with the "subtle and seductive" approach... making sex fun if it was my idea and building him up about it all day, but going all "dead-sheep" if he ever came on to me..."

"Right, go on..."

"And then I nearly blew it by moving too fast into stuff I really want, y'know, like restraint, total helplessness, oral-service to my ass..."

Susan was using such terms with hardly a hint of a blush these days, Doug noted.

"... and next thing I knew there was Mutiny on the Bounty..."

"Yeah..."

"Well, I figured it was a hell of risk but I took the plunge."

Susan paused to take a deep breath.

"I came straight out and told him how I want our sex-life to be, and I asked him if from now on he could stop whining and do things my way."

"Holy shit! And?"

"Don't sound so surprised! You were the one said I had to take the bull by the horns!"

"Yeah, but I kinda anticipated that you'd both be naked and in bed together when you sprung it on him. Soften the blow with maximum romance, that style of thing. I hope this wasn't done over the breakfast table as he was dashing off to work?"

"Hardly. Give me some credit. It was when he was trying to initiate some regular ho-hum vanilla-grade sex with me."

"Go on..."

"My game plan for that kind of thing had been to get an instant headache and say "Not tonight, dear", but I felt right then that I wanted him. Not his way, but my way. So I might as well finally make a start on seriously re-programming him.

"So I reached to my bedside drawer and pulled out those handcuffs you lent me. He started to argue, except I was already licking his nipples and rubbing my crutch against his hand. He looked worried, but his cock was hard.

"Then I told him I'd like to handcuff him to the headboard while I got on top. Actually, I planned to ride his face first, but thought I better get him firmly secured before breaking that particular news to him!"

Janelle was listening attentively, and not interjecting. Doug found himself getting turned on by Susan's explicit narrative, doubly-so by her prim and proper style of dead-pan delivery. He avoided catching her eye, however, and concentrated on his sweet'n'sour pork.

"He started to say we'd already been over all this, but I moved to his cock and took its end into my mouth. I gave him one of my rather melting looks, and kinda nibbled at his prick for a little bit, then I broke off and held up the cuffs to him. For some reason, he was anxious for me to continue..."

Susan allowed herself a smug smile at this,

"... so he held up his wrists and in a trice I had him cuffed to the headboard."

"And then?"

"I climbed on his face and had him pleasure me for a bit. He actually coped pretty well with that. Then, when I'd had enough, I snuggled down beside him for a chat. I spelled out how I wanted things to be from now on. That I wanted some changes, not just in bed but in our life. That I love him dearly, but wish he'd romance me like he used to do. Oh, and that the sight of him all helpless and squirming and scared-looking like that just makes me SO fucking horny!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.