Cleaned
Chapter 21: Reversing a set-back

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Reversing a set-back - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

About half past eight one evening, Susan phoned Janelle on her mobile.

"Janelle! I need to talk!"

"Where are you?"

Simultaneously Janelle groped for the TV remote and muted the movie she and Doug were watching, snuggled up together on the big leather sofa.

"I'm driving over... is that okay?"

Janelle glanced at Doug.

Of course it was okay with Janelle. And it's not like Doug was doing very much anyway. He was securely bound at the wrists and ankles. She'd been intending to keep him like that until the movie ended, then figure out what to do with him next. Certainly they both had time to chat with Sue.

"Yeah, 'course."

She put down the mobile and turned to Doug, who'd started squirming so as to attract her attention. She undid the gag from his mouth so he could talk.

"Who was that?"

"Susan. Sounds serious. She's on her way over."

Janelle slackened his bonds, and he sat there rubbing some feeling back into his wrists.

"Game's over for tonight?"

"We'll see."

She rested her head on his shoulder again, and turned the TV sound back up.

When Sue burst in, a quarter of an hour later, she looked distraught.

"Sweetie! What's the matter?" Janelle enquired, after Susan had perched herself on the edge of the armchair opposite.

"It's Dave! Everything's going wrong!"

"Why, has he kicked you outta the house, or something?"

"No, but he's putting his foot down. He says he doesn't want to do things my way anymore!"

"What'd he say, exactly?"

"He says I'm freaky! Kinky! He says its un-natural, what we're doing."

"And what WERE you doing?"

"I... I... oh, it's a wee bit embarrassing..."

"Spit it out, girl!"

"In front of Doug?"

"Anything you can say to me, you can say to Doug."

Susan hesitated a moment more, then blurted it out.

"I was getting him accustomed to the idea of face-sitting."

"Whose face — his or yours?"

"Janelle! BE SERIOUS! His, of course."

"Yeah, so?"

"I explained what I wanted. I told him I first needed to tie up his hands and legs. And that next he was to... lick-my-butt."

Sue said this last bit very quickly, as if by so doing it might register with Janelle but escape Doug. No chance. His eyebrows arched in surprise. Still waters clearly run deep!

"Lucky Dave," Janelle remarked matter-of-factly.

"He didn't see it that way. He refused point-blank."

"Well, funny as it sounds, this whole domme-sub thing IS consensual, you know. You can't make him do that if he really doesn't want to."

Susan gave out a heart-wrenching sob.

"But he would, if he loved me!"

"Yeah, that's true," Janelle affirmed.

"And that was only the start of it! He said he wanted to quit all of this "un-natural" lovemaking. Said he wanted things to be "normal" again! Him on top! Me on my knees sucking his dick!"

"Oh shit" Janelle opined.

"Oh shit is right! Janelle, what am I going to do?"

"Well, what's the worst that can happen. Has he threatened to leave you?"

"No."

"Has he threatened to start screwing someone else?"

"No."

"Has he threatened to not come near you altogether?"

"No."

"Okay, now we're getting somewhere."

"But he says I'm weird. Sick in the head. Ungodly, to want to do things the way I want. He wants things to be like they were before!"

"It's his male ego coming out. He's begun to feel threatened by it all. He wants you comfortably under his control again. He's wondering what his friends would think if they knew. He's worried he's being turned into a pansy."

"But I don't WANT him to be a pansy! I want him to be brave! To rise to the challenge! To do it because it pleases me!"

"Ya don't have to tell ME, honey! I wrote the book on this, remember?"

"Oh. Sorry. But what am I going to DO?"

"He needs reassurance. And he needs a demonstration of your power."

"Reassurance?"

"Yeah. He needs to know that, by taking the risk of being a "pansy", you respect him all the more. That you're not domming him because you despise him or want to put him down. It's the reverse — you admire him for his capacity to be dommed."

"And the power? What power?"

"The power of your pussy, girl."

"How do I show him that? Lock him in a dungeon for months, until he's so desperate he'll fuck anything?"

"You don't EVER get him to a state of wanting to fuck anything. You get him to a state of wanting to only fuck YOU, and willing to do things your way in order to achieve that."

"My mind's a blank. How do I perform that particular miracle?"

"Believe in the power of your own sexuality."

"To be honest, Janelle, I've never been so very confident about that..."

"You should be, girl! Didn't you once tell me the mere sight of your butt in sexy panties is enough to get him pole-vaulting around with his prick?"

Sue giggled.

"Yeah, it's true..."

"Build on that. Believe in it, and let him know that you know he finds you irresistible."

"You're getting too philosophical for me again. Tell me what I actually have to do in practice!"

"Simple. Make him cum against his will."

"Excuse me?"

Doug also sat up and paid more attention. Janelle had threatened to do precisely this to him once before. Was he now about to learn the psychology behind that practical demonstration she'd sprung on him in his office all those weeks ago?

Janelle continued her lecture.

"Get Dave tied up. Handcuffed. Immobilised. Trick him into it if you have to. Maybe wait 'til he's asleep, then tie him up fast."

"And then?"

"And then, you tell him you're going to do some "sick" sex with him, and you're gonna find out whether he gets turned on by it or not."

"Fuck him? Suck him? Or what?"

"First you lay down the law. You tell him that, from now on, things sexual are going to be done your way, because after this you won't believe it for a minute when he says he's not turned on by it, because you know he is, and anything he says to the contrary is just bullshit."

Comprehension was dawning on Susan's pale face, and she was starting to look a bit more cheerful.

"And he'll try to argue, and deny he's turned on at all by any of this bondage stuff, and I prove him wrong by giving him a boner!"

"More than that, you get him to cum. Against his will. Jack him off to completion, over the top of his protests."

Susan's face was lit up with intrigue now.

"Right!" she breathed in wonderment, picturing the scene.

"I tell you what," Janelle added, "few sights are more wonderful than a man who's both whining and cumming at the same time!"

Then Susan's face fell again.

"It's risky. What if it doesn't work? I'm playing for high stakes here. This is my marriage we're talking about! Surely it's not so easy? Surely Dave would have more willpower than that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.