Cleaned - Cover

Cleaned

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Chapter 18: Play ball

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Play ball - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

Saturday morning.

Almost mid-morning. All three of them had got off on a lazy start to their weekend.

Brad was standing at the kitchen bench pouring milk on some cornflakes when Janelle tip-toed up behind him. Reaching around, she deftly unzipped the fly of his scrupulously-tattered jeans and slipped her hand inside. He got such a shock that he just about dropped the carton of milk he was holding.

"Jeez, Janelle! Doug'll see us!"

"Relax, he's still in the bathroom."

She rummaged inside his fly for a few moments, just long enough to establish that he was indeed attired in something silky and dainty in place of his usual boxer shorts. Long enough to provoke a not-inconsiderable boner on the poor lad.

"Hmmm. Just checking - Big-Boy!"

She left him to do up his own fly again, because at that moment her mobile rang.

"Janelle? Susan."

"Hi Sue! How'zit goin'?"

"Can I come over today? I got a few things to talk over with you."

"Sure. Hang on a minute."

To Brad - "You goin' out today at all?"

"Yeah, in about an hour's time."

To Susan - "Come on over in about an hour's time."

Talk about making the boy feel really wanted!

True to his promise Brad duly left, clutching his battered Fender guitar-case. He'd go hang out at a couple of practices, sniff out the good gigs, see what chances there were for him to impress at any loose jams later on that night. Being a smart boy, he'd have some regular male underclothing stashed away in that case and as soon as he could reach a public convenience he'd switch from the type of girlie item Janelle now expected him to wear 24-7.

Susan burst into the apartment at the appointed time, sweeping through the doorway past Janelle after planting a sisterly kiss on her cheek.

"Janelle, you were so right about everything!" she gushed breathlessly, seating herself at the table while her personal strategist fixed coffee for the two of them.

"Yeah? How'd it go?"

"It's working! Slowly but surely, it's working!"

"Tell me more."

"The change... it's measurable! He's backed off from hitting on me so much. It's like... he's figuring out that good things will come if he can just sit-it-out and wait!"

"Nice!"

"Dave hasn't actually come out and said anything about it yet. He's getting a lot less sex than he used to, but any he does get is probably a whole lot better. It's certainly better for me!"

"I told ya, didn't I? And if he hasn't mentioned anything at all, then obviously he's preferring quality to quantity."

"D'you reckon?"

"Certainly! Put it this way, he'd be whining by now if things were NOT to his liking."

"It's like he's sharpened up. Getting back to his old attentive self again."

"So what did you do exactly, to bring this about?"

"Just like you said! Act like a dead sheep if he comes-on to me. But give him a good few hours of teasing and build-up any time I decide it's going to be his lucky night!"

"What kind of build-up?"

"You know, act all flirty."

Susan dropped her voice to a conspiratorial whisper.

"Sometimes, I... I get downright slutty!"

Janelle's mind boggled to think what prim, straight-laced Susan might regard as slutty. Reveal some bare ankle in public?

"Get outta here! Details, please!"

"The best was when we were at the mall. There was a dinner set I just adored, and hellishly expensive, but Dave keeps a tight grip on his wallet over things like that. Different though if it's a new bowling ball, or power tool, or something like that for himself..."

"Yeah? Go on."

"Well, I stood there admiring it, but saying nothing, just looking at each piece in turn. And he was getting bored, and impatient, and wanted to be outta there. So I put my hand on the front of his trousers, and started gently squeezing his cock, right there in the store!"

"You never! What then?"

"I had his full attention. Boy, did he ever get hard! But apart from squeezing, I just ignored him and concentrated on the dinner set. I squatted down for a better look at the display, and I picked up pieces with my free hand to look at, and I kept cupping and massaging his pole, and I tell ya, he was in no hurry to leave!"

"Could anyone have seen you?"

"They could've, but they didn't. And then, when I decided I really wanted him to buy me that set, I stood up and got close to him. I put my hand under my skirt and... I still can't believe I did this!"

"Go on."

"I rubbed my finger around down there to get it good and stinky, then held it up to his nose. I looked him straight in the eye and said, very quietly, "Buy me this dinner set, and take me home. I want to fuck your brains out!"

"And did he?"

"Yep!"

"And did you?"

Susan blushed.

"You little tart! You're really getting the hang of this!"

"That's not all. While the checkout lady was wrapping it, I got the impulse to embarrass him a little. I grabbed his hair, really possessively like I owned him, and yanked his mouth down to mine, and gave him an on-the-spot throat swab!"

"How'd he take it?"

"He wanted to fall through the floor, I could tell, 'cos he could see the checkout lady's eyes were out like organ stops. But he didn't protest, and he kissed me back."

"So a fun time was had by all?"

Susan sighed wistfully.

"Yeah. And he really makes the most of his chances now he's only getting it once a week!"

"Once a week! You tiger!"

"Should I make it less?"

"It's up to you. Whatever you feel like. Just don't do anything you don't feel like."

"More often than once a week, he gets to be a lazy lover. Less often, I feel like I'm the one that's missing out."

"Once a week it is, then."

"How often do you and Doug... y'know?"

"It depends. Sometimes nothing for two straight weeks, and then I hit him hard with three sessions in a row. Sometimes I don't let him cum, he has to just queen me. That way I get to get it more often, yet still keep him on his toes."

"Doesn't he complain if he can't cum, or refuse to make you cum unless he does?"

"He's never refused a chance to queen me. He prefers that to nothing at all."

"I'd love to get Dave to that stage."

"You will. Though you have to expect he'll threaten to go on strike, like you just mentioned. If he does, stick to your guns. He'll soon decide he'd rather give in and eat pussy than hold out on a lonely one-man picket line!"

"What if he starts looking for someone else, though?"

"You got to keep him looking at you. What's better for you will also be better for him. Have confidence in yourself. If you believe in yourself, you'll keep him believing in you too."

"Do you have that confidence with Doug?"

"Oh yeah. From Day One he couldn't take his eyes off my titties. He still can't."

"I'm a bit lacking in that department."

"But you know how to get his attention, right?"

Susan giggled.

"He loves my butt, for some reason. All I have to do is slip into some skimpy lingerie and bend over in front of him, and next thing his dork is so hard he could just about pole-vault over the bed with it!"

"There you go! You ARE irresistible!"

"I guess. Though I've never really thought of myself that way. As a teenager I was a bit of a wallflower, certainly not the first choice to be asked on dates..."

"Look, us girls can spend our whole lives worrying about "am I ugly?" or "am I fat?" or "are my boobs big enough?" But that's not what it is with men. That's not it at all."

"What IS it, then?"

"The bottom line is — they want our pussy. But they'll appreciate it — and us — a whole lot better if the way they get it is very carefully managed. It's not what you got, it's what you do with it..."

Janelle's voice tailed off, since at this moment Doug entered the room.

"Oh, hi Susan. I didn't even know you were here! I been surfing the net and lost track of time."

He poured himself a coffee and sat down. His entrance kinda killed the conversation for a while.

Janelle got things back on track. She arose, stood behind Doug's chair and draped herself around his shoulders. Her boobs pressed against his back, she teased one of his nipples with a nail while her other hand gripped his jaw and dragged his mouth up to hers. She tasted him hungrily while Sue looked on.

"Us girls been talkin' 'bout sex."

"How unusual!" he responded drily.

"It's been making me horny."

"Are you going to "take me" now, or spend the rest of the day tormenting me first?"

"Torment sounds good. Especially since you promised to take me to the ballgame today. We can save the best 'till last."

She contented herself with one further sloppy assault on his mouth while bunching her fingers tightly in his hair, then released him.

"Sue, can you stay for lunch?"

"No, I gotta go take over the store at noon. Besides, I should leave you two love birds alone together."

"That's not bothered you before!"

Susan blushed at this unsubtle reference to her own voyeuristic participation in two or three of Janelle and Doug's previous domme-sub escapades. She got to her feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.