Cleaned
Chapter 13: Femme-dom pedagogy

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Femme-dom pedagogy - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

"Come in!" Janelle called from the sofa on the other side of the room.

Susan entered and stood there stunned while Doug, in naked glory but for his caged prick, secured the door.

He noted she was dressed conservatively, in floral-pattern blouse and prim knee-length tailored skirt, making her look almost like a schoolteacher. She had stockings on. Her figure was best described as "straight".

"Come take a seat!" Janelle welcomed. "Want anything to drink? Beer, wine, juice?"

"Wine, thanks."

Doug glided off to do the honours. He was conscious of Susan looking at his butt as he went.

"Cute behind, isn't it" Janelle commented, but Susan declined to hazard any opinion on it just now.

"Why's he got that... thing, on his... you-know-what?"

"Oh, he's been a bad boy. I decided to not let him cum for a week. Tonight's the night he's going to be let off the leash. Though he isn't fully certain of that yet" said Janelle quietly so Doug couldn't hear.

"What'd he do wrong?"

"We were busy gettin' it on, and things were going so well, and then he asked me to suck his dick!"

"Oh, right. I always hate it when Dave does that", Susan replied in sympathetic tones.

Doug was back, and proffered a glass of ruby liquid.

"It bugs you too?" asked Janelle.

"Sure! I mean, I wish he'd just let me set the pace! I don't mind going down on him occasionally, so long as I'm the one to think of it. But I get so sick of always being nagged to follow some script he's got stuck in his head. Watched too many porn movies, I reckon!"

"You listenin', Doug?"

How could he help but listen?

They sat together on the sofa, while he sat nakedly in an armchair opposite and nursed a beer.

"Does he often do wrong?" Susan enquired.

"No, mostly he's pretty good. By far the easiest I've yet taken in hand. I think he's gonna be a keeper."

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks."

Doug was drinking in every word of this, though trying not to be obvious about it. This was the first he'd ever heard of Janelle's long-term intentions for the two of them.

But keep him for what? Purely for physical gratification? Or would he come to mean more to her than just an object for her urges?

"Anyway", Janelle annoyingly changed the subject, "What did you think of the stuff I sent you?"

"Interesting... very interesting. I checked them out, then did some surfing of my own."

"Did you find answers, or just more questions?"

"A bit of both."

"Do you still want to talk about it?"

"Of course! There's so much I want to ask you!"

"Like what?"

"Like... how you got started. How you first KNEW this was what you wanted."

"It began as childhood fantasy, I guess. Right from when I was a little girl I'd always pictured myself as Cleopatra, or the Queen of Sheba, or Helen of Troy - y'know, a face that can launch a thousand ships. I dreamt of being the inspiration for acts of courage, feats of danger. It was all girly fairy-tale stuff but later, when I got sexually aware, these same fantasies got to be sexual."

"Turning fantasy into reality can be risky for a woman, in fact I reckon most of us never get to, or even want to. How'd you work up the courage to go ahead with it?"

"I started having sex quite young — practically all the girls in my 'hood started young. But it wasn't that great. Those stupid boys were more worried about looking macho that giving us satisfaction. The time I first really saw the light was when me and the girls pulled this kid's pants down and jerked him off until he came. He cried, and fought us every inch of the way, but we could make him cum even against his will. It was the first time I ever got really excited over a sexual act."

"And nowadays?"

"Doug has a lot of courage. He's really gone out on a limb for me. But it's early days yet - we're still developing together. He fucks up at times. And I'm not perfect, I've fucked up too in the past."

"What was your biggest fuck-up?"

"Hmmm — that could be Classified Information," Janelle responded, with a quick glance at Doug. Then — "Oh, what the heck! If you must know, I lost my first serious love slave by pushing him too far too fast."

"Pushed him, how?"

"I made him watch me while I screwed another man."

Doug's ears burned at this revelation. Was this the ultimate trick she had up her sleeve for him, too? The prospect both fascinated and revolted him. He had no idea how he'd cope with a scenario like that.

Susan had let out a gasp, and her eyes were round.

"You never! Why?"

"I knew he'd fantasized about it, that the idea turned him on. I tested him once by coming home and telling him I'd been freshly fucked. He went all ga-ga over me. Went into a kind of a trance, and worshipped me down there for ages and ages. Afterward I told him I'd only been kidding."

"How'd he feel about that?"

"He didn't say much about it, just went all quiet on me. I'd loved his reactions at the time, so I decided to do it for real. But the reality of seeing it happen was too much for him, he couldn't handle it. It broke the spell I'd had him under. I guess there are some things better left as fantasy."

There was a pensive silence, during which Doug rose to get the bottle and replenish their glasses.

"Enough of me," Janelle changed the subject again, "How did you get to thinking along these lines?"

"Seeing the way you got Doug to lick the leather boots you had on was a real eye-opener."

"Why? You like leather? You like to have a slave?"

"No, not that so much. The leather was neither here nor there, really. It was simply the fact that you asked him to do something, and do it your way not his way. I could see he didn't really want to, but for your sake he went ahead and he tried his best. It kinda awakened something in me."

"In your life, is there too much of doing things his way?"

"Yeah. Dave doesn't romance me like he used to. He can be a slob at times, and always takes it for granted that if he's horny then I'll automatically be horny too."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Do you get horny a lot yourself?"

"A reasonable amount. But there's times I can be horny and he'll do something to put me off."

"Like — start whining for you to suck his dick?"

"Exactly."

"So you want to change the way the two of you make love?"

"Not just making love. Change the whole way he treats me. When we were first dating, I was his princess. I want to re-capture that."

"Tell me, does he seem to have any submissive tendencies, or ever told you he fantasizes about you dominating him, or asked if you want to have sex with other men?"

"No. As far as I can tell, he's pretty straight and macho."

"Okay. Now we're getting somewhere."

"But... isn't that going to be a problem?"

"It has a solution - just needs a different strategy, that's all. Now that you've read the web stuff I sent you, d'you see any of it as relevant to you?"

"Most of it wasn't. The female superiority stuff was laughable, 'cos it assumes all women are perfect when in fact I happen to know some perfect bitches. "Women don't kill, women don't rape, women don't drop bombs" blah blah blah."

"Okay, so that's not "you" - what a relief. What else?"

"A lot of the other sites are for wives whose husbands say they want to be dominated, and are designed to help the wives to find out if they're also into that or not."

"And that's not "you" either?"

"No. I'm creeping up on an unsuspecting target here."

"Believe me, follow my advice and by the time he figures it all out he'll be liking it too much to want to stop!"

"Gosh! D'you think so?" Susan said dreamily.

"If you handle it right. The key is for him to not catch on until it's far too late."

Doug was listening to all this in fascinated silence. He stealthily slid to the floor and reached out with the wine bottle to give their glasses a top-up.

"But is it truly only romance you're seeking?" Janelle continued. "What about our little scene in your store last week? The leather, the obedience. Did none of that do anything for you?"

"Maybe, a little."

"Don't lie, girl! I saw you had to play with your pussy while I was dominating Doug!"

Susan's cheeks blushed red. She had perhaps been hoping to avoid Doug learning of this.

"Yeah okay, I liked the obedience" she answered quietly. "But how can I get Dave to go along with this kind of thing?"

"That's why I asked you if he had any inclination to being dominated. Often guys want their partners to take a dominating role, and want it regardless of whether she's into that kind of thing or not. It ends up not being fun for us — it's just another sexual expectation we have to fulfill."

"Too right. In which case, what's a girl to do?"

"First, she has to figure out if being dominating will be fun for her or not. If it won't, then forget it!"

"And second?"

"Second, insist he agree that, if it's to be true female domination, sex from now on has to be only for her benefit and not his."

"How so?"

"Otherwise she'll just be an actor in the playing of HIS fantasies — in true domination, it's only HER fantasies that should count!"

"Okay, but I'm not in that situation. Dave has no idea of what's coming, and would mightily object if he did."

"But you know you'd truly get off on taking a dominating role with him?"

Susan giggled.

"Yeah. You bet!"

"Then you have to re-train him. Bit-by-bit you must adjust his way of thinking."

"How, exactly?"

"Same way. You bring him to understand that sex is for your benefit, not his."

"But... jeepers!"

For a conservative girl like Susan, this expression of disbelief was on a par with saying the f-word.

"No, truly! The goal is still the same. Only the technique is different!"

"How the heck do I get a macho guy like Dave to believe that sex is not for his benefit, without him leaving me, or calling me a lezzie, or something?"

"Not being for his benefit is not the same as not being fun for him. Play your cards right, and he'll end up preferring sex that isn't for his benefit!"

Susan's eyes widened as she wrestled with this apparently contradictory concept.

"Lemme ask Doug what he thinks" Janelle added. "Doug! Do you enjoy having sex with me?"

"Yes."

"Better than what you had before with that bitch... I mean, your ex-wife?"

"Infinitely."

"Why?"

He had to think hard to put his finger on it.

"It's so... well, it's just so INTENSE!"

"There we are," Janelle said to Susan. "A happy camper!"

"Okay. So how do I go about it with Dave if I can't demand he do it my way, like I would with a guy who wants to be dominated?"

"You just don't be obvious about it. Use your powers of seduction. Snare him little by little. Play him like a fish and slowly reel him in."

"Some specifics, please."

"From now on, you mustn't have sex just because he wants it. Only have sex when YOU want it!"

"That won't be easy."

"Rome was not built in a day. But try this. If he comes on to you, either have a headache totally, or else let him have his way with you on sufferance. He'll soon pick up on that vibe, and I guarantee that any half-way decent husband won't very much enjoy sex that you clearly don't enjoy."

"Won't that just drive him to have an affair!"

"No it won't. Because sex that YOU initiate will rank among the hottest fucks he's ever had in all his born days! Get the picture?"

Susan nodded slowly with dawning realisation. She was getting the picture, all right.

"The other thing I'll tell you now is this. When you do initiate sex, let him know in advance you're going to be in the mood with some sexy flirting, but also let him know there's some chore to be done first. After he's done the chore, take him to your boudoir and fuck his brains out!"

"Your point being?"

"He'll come to realise that taking instructions from you is an erotically-charged moment to be treasured, rather than ignored as previously."

"That's like prostitution! Are you saying I have to be a whore to get him to take out the trash?"

"You want him to treat you like a princess, but you've got ten thousand years of social conditioning to reverse. Luckily, you've got the Power of the Pussy on your side. Play to your strengths! After a while, taking out the trash will give him a hard-on!"

Doug was marveling at the clarity of Janelle's reasoning. This girl from the Projects was coming across more like a professor in psychology right now. How'd she figure out all this stuff?

"I'm going to set you two tasks for your homework," Janelle continued pedagogically. "Only let him enjoy sex that you initiate. And get him started on believing that taking orders is sexy. Report back in a few weeks and tell me if there's been any changes in him as a result."

"Okay, you got it," Susan said in grudging acceptance of this strategy.

"Now, since you enjoy domination so much, I've got a treat for you. Doug made me pretty mad last week, and I told him I'd have to see him suffer before I can feel right about him again."

Doug's ears had pricked up at this announcement. He thought he'd been suffering already, with this contraption locked about his willy. Was there to be more suffering, before he was totally out of the woods? Her words filled him with dread.

She saw the foreboding in his face, and it made her pulse race like it always did. If anything could ever trip her trigger, it was that startled "deer-in-the-headlights" expression he got from knowing something was looming, but not knowing what.

"You want to cum, don't you," she said softly.

He nodded.

"How long has it been?"

"Six days and twenty hours", he said with precision.

"I will soon let you cum. But I'm not going to make it easy for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.