Cleaned
Chapter 9: A vanilla quickie

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: A vanilla quickie - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

She was going.

Time to touch base with her Auntie, she said.

Find out what kind of a loser she'd brought home with her this weekend. Help her to chuck the guy out again before Sunday night came 'round. If necessary, by pretending to be her pain-in-the-ass daughter. That usually made them leave pretty quick.

She'd showered and changed into a flouncy dress and three-inch pumps again. Reaching the door, she turned and inclined her face upward for him to kiss.

He touched her lips softly with his, lightly pressed them, then withdrew a fraction. His face continued to hover just a fraction from hers. She didn't react.

He could never quite tell how to read her. Was this passivity a sign of assent? Or simply a prelude to rejection — by a swift knee to his balls?

Well, he wouldn't find out by being a wimp. Cautiously like a male Black-Widow spider, he pressed his mouth against hers again. Still she didn't turn away, so he started covering her thick, full lips with lots of light kisses.

One thing began to lead to another, and next his arms were around her narrow waist, drawing her close to him until her big breasts were bumping up against his midriff. He gently bit into her lower lip and tugged upon it. He was getting aroused, and wasn't sure quite what this was doing to her but she didn't seem averse to the events that were unfolding.

With his hands he began a light sliding action up and down her sides, sweeping them out to the swell of her hips and down along her thighs. His tongue probed her lips delicately, feeling them soften and part a little. Surreptitiously he drew her skirt gradually upward with his sliding hand movements until it was bunched at her sides and his palms were caressing silky bare thighs.

Her hands snaked up around his neck and she clung to him, their bodies pressed full-length together. He sucked at her mouth, trying to draw out her tongue. She remained passive, yet compliant.

His fingers dug into the waistband of her panties and he tugged them down to expose her buttocks and bush.

Enough of subtlety.

He stepped back and tore her panties the rest of the way down. His own trousers and briefs followed in double-quick time. Her arms went around his neck again as he backed her up against the apartment door. He used his knees to part her own while grabbing a handful of each butt cheek, and next he pulled her up onto him.

Lucky for him she was relatively small and light, though it wasn't easy getting her up high enough to enter her. But she wrapped her legs around his hips and he pressed her back to the door as the point of his prick found her channel and she sank down on it. Her insides were slick and melting, which gave him a lot of sensation. Ooooh, fuck!

Things happened rather quickly after that. It had to, if he was to bring it all to a successful conclusion before the strength in his arms gave out. She bore part of her weight by hanging on to his neck, and by pressing her firmly up against the door he managed to ease the strain some more. Still, her arse kept slipping down between his hands and he continually had to juggle about to adjust his grip.

Felt good to his cock, though. It was pistoning away nicely, and with her entire weight bearing down upon it he was really able to drive in to the hilt. The door was getting banged and thumped by her backside, and anyone passing by would have wondered what the heck was going on.

Mercifully his balls began their preliminary tickle, and he found a second wind to hold her even tighter as his hips jerked in involuntary spasms. He shot his load deep up inside her. Sweaty and panting, he slipped out and released her bit by bit until she again had one foot back on the ground, the other bent outward on tippy-toe like a ballerina.

He buried his face in the side of her neck while he got his breath back.

"Didja have fun, sailor?"

"Whew! Yeah. Sorta."

She pushed him back up straight so she could rest her head on his chest, holding him in a tender and caring clinch.

"Whaddya mean, sorta? I just let you fuck me, didn't I?"

"Yes, most appreciated. And most unexpected, I must say."

"I'd a mind to see how far you'd go, given half a chance."

"Well, I'm a man. What'd you expect?"

"So what's with the "sorta"?"

"I... I get the impression this won't be ranking as one of your all-time hottest fucks."

"Of course not. Far as I'm concerned, it was just a vanilla quickie. But wasn't it good for you?"

"I saw, I conquered, I came. But I don't feel quite right, knowing your heart wasn't in it."

"So what do you feel?"

"Like I just imposed upon you. Disappointed you, even."

She looked into his face, and paused to fondly brush his hair back from his forehead. A smile flickered across her lips.

"Don't torture yourself. That's my job!"

"Seriously..."

"It was just one fuck. There'll be others."

"Still, it seems to me, our sex is far hotter when we do it your way."

"Now there's a statement of the fuckin' obvious!"

"I want to please you."

"Good. I respect you for that. Now will you excuse me while I put my panties back on, before I start dripping all over your carpet?"

That done, and a final tongue-twisting kiss, and this time she was truly out the door.

"I'll call you in a few days" were her last words as the door closed behind her.

He stared at the door for almost a full minute while it dawned on him that she could call him, but he still didn't know how to contact her.

He mooned around aimlessly for the rest of that day. Watched some football on TV for a while, but couldn't really concentrate on the game.

At one point the phone rang. It was his brother. Seemed that he wanted eldest son Brad to come and stay with Doug for a couple of weeks. He'd finished High School but didn't want to carry on to College, would Doug mind if the boy came to the Big City and checked out a few career options? It was giving his brother a sore head trying to drum some sense into the boy, so maybe a break with Doug would help sort him out.

Doug didn't mind in the least. His nephew had always struck him as an okay kid, though no Einstein. Having him around for a few days might be good for both of them. Though of course Janelle would have to whisk Doug away somewhere else if she got any hankering to tie him up or anything like that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.