Flashback: Cousins
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This a story about two first cousins who have a torrid affair through the years in which many fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

February 1992: Boston

The job interview was Saturday as the interviewer was going to be out of town. After a leisurely breakfast at the Four Seasons, Robert left me dressed in his best suit and I went off to do some shopping.

Walking down the streets, I was so happy. After we had got to the hotel the night before, we fucked with wild abandon. Robert made me tell him every detail of my encounter in the bathroom of the train. When I did, that drove him crazy and he fucked me until we were both screaming.

I was definitely sore that day, but it was a good sore.

Robert and I met up later in the day and he was smiles and sunshine on the dreary February day.

"I think I'm going to get this job," he said brightly.

I knew he wanted this job, but I was feeling selfish. I didn't want him to leave New York.

He read my mind and pulled me close.

"I know what you're thinking - but it will be ok. Boston isn't far. We can arrange something..."

I pulled away and fell on the bed.

"Let's not think about that now."

I looked up at him and rubbed my breast through my sweater. He didn't need to be asked twice.

Much later we were strolling hand in hand in Boston's Theatre District. We had just had a fabulous dinner, but I knew he was restless for some fun. And so was I, but it was so cold, I just wanted to go back to the hotel and get naked under the sheets. But I walked with him as the cold air swirled around us.

Suddenly he saw something taped to mailbox and looked it closely. It was a flyer advertising a rave. They were all the rage in New York but much harder find in Boston.

"Let's go," he said excitedly.

"Are you serious? That's for 20 year olds." We were both in our late 20's by now and I often felt my drugging and dancing days were over.

"Yeah, let's do it. We'll get some X and dance the night away."

"X?"

"Ecstasy, you know."

"Oh, that stuff?"

I had heard about the 'Love Drug', but it never really interested me.

"Come on - I think I know where this place is."

He hailed a cab and told the driver to bring us down to the waterfront. Things were going to get very interesting and they certainly did.

Twenty minutes later we were standing in front of an old warehouse. I looked doubtful, but we both heard the thumping of the bass inside. Groups of kids were going in, but there were older people as well so I felt a little relieved.

I was glad that we were dressed casual having gone to an Irish pub for dinner instead of a trendy restaurant. I had jeans, boots, a sweater and tank top on. Robert had jeans, sneakers and a thin shirt. We were both bundled up under coats.

When we got inside the first thing that struck me was the music. I had shied away from techno and I knew why. It was fast - impossibly fast. My heart felt like it was skipping beats as the bass pounded us from all directions. I again got doubtful but there we were - shedding our coats in the corner. Robert gave someone at the door a bunch of bills and within minutes he was holding two tabs of X in his hand.

"Ok, you ready?" he asked.

"I don't know..."

"Come on! Where's the adventurous Beth that used coke in the bathrooms with me?"

"Alright, alright," I said and popped the X in my mouth. I dry swallowed it down and followed him into the throng.

It was hot and crowded and loud. Everyone was dancing to the music which assaulted us. There was definitely no place to hide here. We made our way to other side of the floor and stood on the sidelines to wait for the X to kick in. Robert held me tightly and bopped to the beat. I watched people move and sway and touch each other. In fact, there was a lot of touching. I shouted to Robert about that and he said it was the X.

It wasn't long before I felt the first rush of the drug. At first it felt like I did 3 or 4 lines of coke suddenly. It was an incredible high. Robert was feeling it too and went and got us some bottled water.

"Drink this," he shouted. "This stuff dehydrates you."

It was then that I noticed lots of people clutching bottles of water. There was no alcohol in the place, but none was needed. I drank the water all down and tossed the empty bottle to the side. Robert pulled me out onto the floor and the odyssey began.

The music suddenly engulfed me and it wasn't obnoxious anymore. The beat moved me and I melted into it. I felt one with the music as I danced. One song blended into another and I lost track. I just wanted to touch Robert all the time, and he did the same to me. Sometimes were embracing each other, other times we just touched fingertips. I felt incredibly happy and I wanted to hug everyone around me.

And hug I did. Everyone was our friend. We smiled, laughed, hugged and danced for hours. Every once in a while someone would bring bottles of water and we all drank it down. And the music never let up.

The drug also made we want to fuck right there. So many times I wanted to slip off with Robert into the bathroom and do it, just like we did New Orleans, but the music held me there. I was in a perpetual state of bliss and longing.

I have no idea how much time went by, but suddenly the music stopped and the lights went on. There was a commotion at the door and I realized we were being kicked out. People weren't in a panic as we all felt too good for that, but we knew we had to leave. One of the girls in our little group found a side door and Robert and I ducked out with her. So much for my coat, I thought vaguely. And my sweater. I had discarded that somewhere and was only in my tank top. But the cold air felt good and woke me up a little.

The three of us stood there with goofy grins on our faces. Then I noticed the way the girl was looking at Robert and I. Robert was looking right back at her. Without a word he pulled her into his arms and hugged her. I stood there looking at them, but registering what was happening. At last they broke apart.

"Let's get a cab and get back to the hotel before we freeze," he said and led us down the alley to the street.

Thirty freezing minutes later the three of us were in the hotel room drinking champagne. I was wrapped in a blanket shivering and still riding wave after wave of the drug.

The girl's name was Heather and she was probably 21 or 22. She was giggly and I could tell she wanted Robert. I wasn't sure how to take that. All of our sexual encounters were with men. Robert either watched or participated, but he never touched the other guy. Never was another woman mentioned.

But now I had a feeling that something changed. Tonight was his night - his fantasy. The years of married life were catching up to him and he wanted nothing more than to let lose - maybe for the last time. I wasn't sure.

Now Robert was kissing Heather. His hands were all over her. She was kissing him back and they acted like I wasn't there. I thought I would be mad, but the drug was still in my system. They looked so nice together. Heather had short red hair, but it was soft looking. And so shiny. She had a nice body with perky breasts and a cute ass. I watched them kiss some more and felt my body responding.

He gently pushed her off his lap and stood up. He looked over at me his eyes told me to come over and join them.

In a daze, I shrugged off my blanket and walked over to them. They both embraced me and hugged me tight. Their arms caressed me and I sighed deeply. It felt wonderful. There was so much love between us all. I kissed Robert on the mouth and his tongue slid into mine. Heather's hands caressed my arms and my hair. My arm went around her waist and hugged her tight.

Now, I had never done anything with another woman. Didn't even think about it until then. I was always too busy with men and Robert always kept me satisfied. But that night in Boston, I tried it out and wasn't disappointed. No doubt the X had a lot to do with it.

My kiss with Robert went on and on, but then I felt Heather's hands go to my head and she turned me so that her lips were inches from mine. She leaned forward and brought her lips to mine in the sweetest kiss. I moaned softly as her soft mouth pressed against mine. This is heaven, I thought vaguely. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced with each other. Robert kept whispering how hot that was and stepped away to let us continue on our own.

I was lost in her embrace. It was so warm and gentle. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me close. Our breasts pushed together and I felt my nipples harden. Then I felt her nipples harden. It was amazing. We kissed and touched and groped each other until we stopped and stood there gasping.

"Oh my god, Heather, you're so..."

She giggled and slowly took her top off. She had no bra on underneath and the slight of her bare breasts inflamed my desire for her. Her breasts stood up with will of their own and her pink nipples were pointed at me.

"Take off your top, Beth," Robert suggested.

I quickly ripped my tank off and then my bra. We stood there facing each other and admiring each other's body. We were completely different builds. She was more athletic than me and I had all the curves and softness she lacked. But it didn't matter. I wanted her. My hand reached out for her breast. When I touched it, I felt a shock of electricity go through us. She giggled again and closed her hand over my hand and we squeezed.

I can't describe how thrilling that was to touch another woman's breast. She did the same to me and I moaned when our skin touched.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.