Flashback: Cousins
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This a story about two first cousins who have a torrid affair through the years in which many fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

May 1991: New York City

I was sitting in my favorite café in the city sipping coffee enjoying the Times. Work had been a little grueling so it was great to get out of the office and enjoy the spring warmth. It was a beautiful day and I took it all in. My long flowered skirt fluttered in the slight breeze and I pushed my sunglasses up and began to read the paper.

I was immersed in something when I heard a familiar voice.

"Beth, is that you?"

My heart froze as I looked up and saw Robert standing there. He was in a suit and looked absolutely amazing. I was absolutely shocked to see him and it took me a minute to recover.

"Robert! Hi!" I said and moved my paper so he could sit down with his coffee.

"How are you cousin?" he asked.

"Oh, you know - working hard. What about you? Oh, congratulations on the birth of your son."

"Oh yeah, thanks. It was just an amazing experience."

"I'm sure it was."

He blinked at me a few times and looked me over. There was an awkward pause. Finally he spoke:

"You look really good, Beth, how's life treating you?"

"Pretty good I guess."

He nodded.

"Are you with still with Dennis?" he asked after a pause.

"No."

"Oh, well I'm sorry. I know your parents liked him a lot."

"Yeah, well he was a bore."

"Oh..." his voice trailed off and he wasn't sure what to say next.

"So what are doing in a suit? I thought you college professors dressed casually."

He laughed. "I'm going on a job interview."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I'm sick of teaching. I'm looking at a job at a big civil engineering firm uptown."

He told me which one and I said I had heard of it. We did their account once.

We chatted for a little while longer and he said he had to go or he'd be late. I smiled good bye and he said he'd give me a call and maybe I could drive up to see the baby. I waved good-bye and watched him hail a cab. When he was gone, a few tears burned my eyes and I silently cursed myself.

Things were miserable for me after he told me of his engagement. I flew back to New York and was glad I had to go to Dennis' parents for Christmas. I didn't want to face him and that bitch. And when the wedding came up, I arranged for me to be out of town on business with no time to fly to Virginia. I sent a brief note and that was it.

I managed to avoid him except for the day of his father's funeral. It such a sad and tragic day for everyone. My uncle was still so young to die, but a heart attack took him and he was gone. My heart went out to Robert at the service and I wanted to go to him, but he had his wife. She was doing what I desperately wanted to do. I was so bitter that day - angry that my uncle had to die so soon and angry that I had stand by and let Robert be comforted by someone else.

I did manage to get over to him at one point and hug him. He didn't seem to know who I was - he was so grief-struck. I knew how close he had been to his father.

Then just two months ago, my mother told me that Robert was a father. At first I didn't take the news well. I was depressed and jealous, but I knew deep down that I could never, ever be the mother of his children. No, having the baby confirmed to me that the marriage was probably working and he was happy.

I went home that night feeling a little blue and decided to take a warm bath and enjoy a glass of wine. I turned on some Clannad and lay in the tub as the sweet Irish voices filled my apartment.

Seeing Robert brought a lot of memories to the surface. Starting with the night of our high school graduation (9 years ago!) through New Orleans, Penn State and those wild days in LA. We had the most incredible sex and if that wasn't dangerous, many times we fucked in public places and even had strange men participate. Robert said he loved to see me get fucked by another man.

As I reveled in those memories, my hands were sliding across my breasts. The warm soapy water made my skin very soft and very sensitive. I thought about one time in LA when we picked up a guy and spent the next several hours fucking in my hotel room. As I rode the guy's cock, Robert made me suck his. Both of them played with my breasts and brought me to an earth-shattering orgasm. My hands pinched and pulled my nipples making them hard and I gasped at my own ministrations.

Another time in LA, Robert brought me into the men's bathroom at a biker bar and made me give blow jobs to all four guys who were in there. By the time I was done, my face and hair were covered with cum. And of course I had to finish up with Robert. He fucked me from behind while they all watched.

My hand moved down between my legs where I moved my fingers inside my aching pussy. It had been a while since I had sex. The last time was with Dennis and, as usual, it just wasn't enough. I always wanted Robert. His tongue, his fingers and most of all, his cock. My finger found my clit and I began to rub it urgently. In my mind I was in that bathroom in New Orleans with my back to him and my legs open. His cock slid in and out of me and my breasts heaved with every thrust. It was our first fuck, but I never forgot the details of that night.

My fingers plunged in my pussy and I arched my back, moaning. My other hand pulled my nipples hard and little shivers went through my body. When the release came it was sweet, but after I calmed down, I realized it just wasn't enough.

Sighing, I let the water out and dried off. I wrapped my silk robe around me and toweled my hair off. I guess I'd have to do with another glass of wine and a joint. I fell on my couch and started flicking through channels on TV.

I must have dozed off because when the buzzer for my door went off, I nearly jumped out of my skin. I glanced at the clock - it said 10:30. I couldn't imagine who would be here at this hour. I went over to the unit and pressed 'Talk'.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.