Flashback: Cousins
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This a story about two first cousins who have a torrid affair through the years in which many fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

November 1989, Yellow Pines, Virginia

This year Thanksgiving was at my parents' house. I flew down from New York a few days before for a much needed vacation. Dennis was with me and my parents instantly liked him. Of course they did - he was successful and Harvard educated. My mother kept hinting around if 'he was the one.'

I wasn't sure if he was the one. I liked him - but the wanton side of me was still there. Our sex was just ok, and more than once I had to fantasize about Robert in order to get off. Dennis had no idea about it and I figured it was a good thing.

I was sitting leisurely on the couch, drink in hand when Robert arrived with a woman at his side. She looked very cultured and I immediately got jealous. I wondered how long they were together. I hadn't spoken to Robert in at least 3 months and he never said anything about it before.

He introduced her as Pamela and she nodded politely to my parents. I began to hate her.

Next in was Brett. I quickly avoided his eyes as he ushered in a trashy looking blond. It was the first time I had seen him since that night. Robert told me that he always asked for me, but our secret would be safe with him. I hoped it would be.

"Who are those guys?" Dennis asked.

"They're my cousins," I said, clenching my jaw. "I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom."

I went down the hall to bathroom hoping that Robert had seen me. I waited for ten minutes, but he never came. I sighed and went back to join Dennis. He was talking with my father about some financial something or other. I pretended to listen while I spied on Robert and Pamela. At least he noticed me and his face lit up. He brought her over.

I stood up and gave him a brief hug. When I pulled back, he smiled that old smile at me. I half smiled back.

"Beth - I want you to meet Pamela, my fiancée."

That was the hardest dinner in my life to choke down. I sat next to dinner and willed a few pieces of turkey into me. I didn't have any problem with the wine, though. After my fourth class Dennis whispered something about me getting drunk. I ignored it and tried to hide my sullenness. I didn't want Robert to see how upset I was.

I'm not sure if anyone knew just how upset I really was, but people avoided me a little after dinner. My mother asked me if I felt ok, so I told her I really wasn't and I needed to lay down. Dennis, always the faithful one, offered to come upstairs and sit with me. I smiled wanly and told me it ok - he could watch football with the guys.

I was alone in my old room. Tears were rapidly welling up in my eyes. I couldn't believe they were getting married, but I had to accept the reality of the whole thing. He deserved to have a life with someone who could be committed to him. We couldn't do that - we would be the disgrace of the family and I could never do that to our parents. We had talked about it enough times.

I lay on my bed thinking about it for a long time and then at last I fell asleep.

A knock on the door woke me and I told whoever to come in. I figured Dennis was checking on me.

But then I smelled him. I knew his smell. It musky and sexy and it always drove me wild. I turned over to look at him with bleary eyes. Suddenly I wasn't rational anymore. I didn't want to lose him to that ice queen. With anger welling up inside of me, I beat his chest with my fists and he had to grip my arms hard to stop me. I shook my full head of hair and tried to get away from him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.