Flashback: Cousins - Cover

Flashback: Cousins

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This a story about two first cousins who have a torrid affair through the years in which many fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

June 1986: State College, Pennsylvania

Here I was again - graduating. This time it was bigger.

Everyone was there to watch me end one phase of my life and go to the next one. College turned out to be very rewarding. I finally figured out that I wanted to go into advertising and make it big. I was getting my degree in business with an emphasis on marketing. I even graduated with honors.

My parents had rented out some suites at the most expensive hotel around and were going to hold yet another party. Most of their close friends were there plus our relatives. My mother had told me that Robert was even going to be there.

Robert.

I never did call him after New Orleans. I went back to studying and dating and tried yet again to push it out of my mind. But I failed miserably. That fuck in the bathroom with a head full of coke was the single most exciting night of my life. I spent many nights since then masturbating to the memories of the way he treated me, but I never got the nerve up to call him. He called me a few times, but I was never there.

I started seeing someone a little more seriously and spent the last two holidays with his family Pennsylvania. But things got too serious and I broke it off a few months before graduation. I wasn't ready.

No matter who I dated or fucked, it never matched the intensity I had with Robert that night. Nor could I summon up the nerve to have someone treat me the way he did. No doubt they would have been shocked. No, it was my dirty little secret and it was surfacing again with the arrival of my cousin.

After all the ceremonies were over and I had my diploma in my sweaty hands, I finally saw him. He hadn't changed that much and my heart fluttered when he smiled at me. He came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Congrats, cuz," he said warmly.

"Thanks," I said, smiling back at him.

I didn't see any trace of animosity there. I was relieved. He probably came to understand that what we did that night was wrong and we needed to stop.

We walked together over the grass and headed to my car which was parked kind of far away.

"So you're off to New York and Madison Ave?" he asked.

"Yup!" I was really excited about it and couldn't wait.

"I'm really proud of you, Beth."

I squeezed his hand briefly. "Thanks, that means a lot to me."

We walked a little further in silence. My parents no doubt were herding the masses back to the hotel. I was expected to attend.

"So, what about you?" I asked. "Grad school already?"

"Yeah, I got accepted to Caltech."

"Oh! That's great!"

My heart sunk a little as I realized he would be on the opposite coast as me.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."

"You'll do well, I'm sure."

At last we arrived at my car.

"Are you going to the hotel?" I asked.

"Oh absolutely - I wouldn't miss it."

"Great, I'll give a lift over there."

We drove over there and I pointed out different places on campus. He took it all in and didn't say much. I was nervous and kept chatting. I was somewhat relieved when we got to the hotel.

When we entered the suite, it was buzzing. Everyone noticed us and began to congratulate me. Champagne was flowing all around. I took a glass and began to work the room, leaving Robert behind.

Hours went by and I began to get a little tipsy and a little weary. I was wishing I had some coke. I wondered if Robert did and found a chance to catch him alone.

"Yeah, I have some - I was hoping you would ask me about it. I don't want to do it alone," he said.

We were standing close to the door and no one was paying attention to us. Everyone was boozing it up which was not unusual at our parties.

"Let's slip out to the hallway," he suggested.

We left the room quickly stood in the hallway.

"It's in my room down the hall," he pointed. "We can do it there."

I hesitated but he didn't seem to notice. He grabbed my hand and led me down to his room before anyone could see us. We went inside and shut the door. Instantly, his hands were all over me. He began kissing my neck.

"Oh Beth, I've missed you..."

I pulled away.

"Are you sharing this room with anyone?" I asked, looking around.

"Just my brother, Brett. He's still at the party."

Brett was Robert's younger brother by about three years. He was going to school at Princeton. He was a very, very bright kid and their parents had high hopes for him.

I nodded and went over to the bed and slipped off my shoes.

"Well, I guess there is no denying this, is there?" I asked.

"What?"

"Robert, I have never had a single night like the one we had in New Orleans. Ever."

He sat down on the other bed facing me.

"I know... God, I know..."

He put his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you," I admitted.

"That's ok, I totally understand that."

"I wanted to... but..." I was silent for a moment, thinking. "Then I got involved in a relationship."

He lifted his head up.

"Is he here?"

"No, no. We broke up a few months ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

I shrugged. "Thanks, but it was no big deal."

He reached over to his bag and got a packet of coke out and began to line us up on the night table. He changed the subject.

"Do you think anyone will miss us?" he asked.

"I don't think so. They probably think I went off with friends."

He handed me a rolled up bill and I leaned over to snort.

"Oh man, this is good," I said, sniffing.

"Yeah, I had a great connection in New Orleans. I'm gonna be sad to see that go."

He did two lines and laid back on the bed. I did another and knelt next to him. He looked up at me. At that moment we knew what was going to happen and no words needed to be said. I leaned over him and kissed him hard on the mouth. He groaned and brought his hands up to pull me down on him.

We groped and kissed like we never wanted it to end. His hands found the zipper of my dress and began to slide it down. I rolled off him and yanked the whole thing off. I also removed the rest of my clothes and stood before him naked.

"This time, I want us to be naked," I said. "I want to do it right."

He grinned and stood up to remove his clothes. I put on the radio and sounds of Billy Idol streamed into the room. I did one more line and joined him on the bed.

I immediately began to kiss him all over his tanned muscular chest. He rubbed my breasts and pinched my nipples and I groaned against his skin.

"Suck my cock, Beth. I need to feel those lips on me."

I moved my mouth down his body and grabbed his cock with my hand. I gave it a few tugs before moving it into my mouth.

"Oh yeah... fuck, yeah."

My mouth eagerly took him in and began to suck.

"Turn around, let me eat your pussy at the same time."

I shifted my body around into the 69 position and spread my legs for him. I shuddered as his tongue found my wet snatch and his mouth began to suck my lips into his mouth. His hands gripped my ass tightly and pulled my cheeks apart. His whole face pushed into me and his tongue drove me wild.

I turned my attention, somewhat, back to his cock which was now fully hard. I scraped my teeth along the hard skin of his shaft and he groaned into my pussy. Smiling, I kept it up until he was bucking his hips driving his cock deep into my mouth. I slowed down a little and began to move in long, smooth strokes. He responded by pushing two fingers into my gaping pussy. I lifted my head to gasp. When my mouth left his cock, he slapped my ass.

"Did I say stop sucking, bitch?" he demanded.

His words inflamed me even more and I renewed my sucking with intensity. I was longing to taste his cum in my mouth.

He increased the rhythm of his finger-fucking and I sucked his cock as hard as my mouth would allow. My tongue glided over him again and again, bringing him closer to orgasm. I could feel his body tense and his pelvis rise. I grasped his balls and gave a hard squeeze. His mouth left me and he cried out.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

That was just what I needed to hear as felt the first stream of cum leave his cock and enter my mouth. He groaned and twisted underneath me as he shot load after load into my waiting mouth. I squeezed his sac hard and got every last drop. Amazingly, he was able to go back to fucking me with his fingers and his tongue and very soon I was beginning to shake.

With cum drooling all over my chin I cried out over and over that I was cumming. He increased the intensity and didn't let up until I was a quivering mess. He pulled his face and fingers away and licked his fingers clean.

"You taste so sweet, my sweet," he said and I giggled.

I rolled off him got a drink out of the mini-bar. He laid there with my cum all over his face and a semi-hard cock and watched me.

"You are the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen," he said quietly.

I blushed furiously.

"No, really."

"Thank you," I said and gave him a sip of my beer.

He wiped the cum from his face and licked his fingers again.

"Let's do another line."

I handed him the bill and he quickly snorted it up. I did one as well and we laid together on the bed. My head was spinning from the drugs and the sex.

His hand stroked my thigh lightly and he sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was just thinking that it's going to be tough having you in New York and me in California."

"Oh - well, don't think about it. What are your plans for this summer?"

"I'm going to Europe with some friends. I leave next week."

"Oh."

We were quiet for a while. I had hoped he was going to be in Virginia this summer like me. Then we would have more chances to slip away. Maybe even get a hotel for a weekend.

"Beth, I will never be able to get you out of my system."

"I won't be able to get you out of my system either."

"Why are we so attracted to each other?"

"I don't know... maybe because we're alike?"

"Maybe." He took another long sip of beer. "I've had a thing about you forever."

"Really?"

"Yeah, since I was about 13 or so. I used to fantasize about you."

I blushed again.

"And I used to jack off thinking about you naked."

"Ok, now you're embarrassing me!"

He laughed. "That's a compliment! I don't jack off to just anyone!"

We both laughed and I rolled over to kiss him. I tasted my own cum on his lips. Then I snuggled next to him and we both laid there. Normally I would want to snuggle and doze off, but the coke had me wired. Instead we just lay there and talked about whatever came to mind.

After a while, his hand guided my hand to his cock. It was hard.

"Wow, already?" I asked.

"Yup."

I giggled and kissed him again.

"I would love to have you ride my cock," he whispered huskily.

"Mmmmm... that would be great."

I moved so I could straddle him. I opened my lips wide and guided him in. It felt so fucking good.

"Oh yes - I've never forgotten how good your pussy feels around my cock," he moaned.

When he was all the way inside me I sat there and looked down at him.

"Touch my breasts," I whispered. "I love the way you abuse them."

"You like that, huh?"

"Yes."

He reached up and began to squeeze them roughly.

"Oh yes, squeeze them. Pinch them."

I began to move on his cock now. He pinched my nipples and I let out a long moan.

"Lean over and I'll bite them, slut."

I was about to do that when I heard the door behind us open. Instantly my head turned around and Brett was standing there.

"Beth? Oh my god, did I walk in the wrong--"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.