Flashback: Cousins
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This a story about two first cousins who have a torrid affair through the years in which many fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

December 1982: Yellow Pines, Virginia

It was Christmas and I was home from my first semester at Penn State. I found college much more interesting than I thought. I had a great roommate, classes were relatively easy and I lost my virginity at last. No, it wasn't Mr. Right, but it was right at the time. I guess I had to chalk it up to alcohol, drugs and too much freedom After I got that hurdle out of the way, I felt my sexual side awaken and I wanted to engage in many more encounters.

I ended up dating the guy I did it with for a little while, but I broke it off, not wanting to be attached to anyone so early in my college years. Instead, I had a couple of one-night stands and pretty much lived it up. I was enjoying the casualness of the encounters and it excited me.

All during that time, I never forgot about my encounter with my cousin Robert. Many times after that night I replayed that scene between us. It fueled countless fantasies and I found myself with my hand between my legs more than once. I kept wondering what would have happened if I decided to let him deflower me that night. I knew he would have, but what kind of implications would it have had?

And I never forgot the words he said to me right after he slipped out.

"So you gonna go running off to him with another guy's cum in your mouth? And are you going to let him feel how wet your tight little cunt is?"

Every time I remembered that, it would send shivers throughout my body.

So here it was, Christmas Eve. Robert and his family would be arriving soon. I hadn't seen or spoken to him since that night and I was extremely anxious at the prospect of seeing him again.

I also was a bit horny thinking about it too. I dressed in my best black dress, which was a tad low-cut and short. My mother gave me a slightly disapproving look but said nothing. My legs were clad in sheer, black stockings and I wobbled slightly in my black heels. My hair was pulled up and wrapped around my head and a few strands hung down strategically. I felt pretty good about the way I looked.

There was going to be many people there as my parents liked to take the Open House approach with things. Everyone was invited and they usually showed up. I figured it would be relatively easy to get some time alone with Robert, although I wasn't sure what I would do if we did achieve that.

I was busy socializing with this relative or that one and almost didn't see Robert's family arrive. There was the usual fanfare as they entered the house. Hugs and kisses went all around and gifts were handed out in shiny bags with lots of ribbons. I kept off to one side at first to get a look at Robert. He looked as good as ever in his dark suit and tie. I watched him greet my parents and then the unthinkable happened. He turned to introduce a girl who was taking off her coat. I couldn't make out what her name was, but I heard the word 'girlfriend' quite succinctly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.