Flights of Consciousness
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2002 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A story or incest and the paranormal. What would a sixteen-year-old boy do if his consciousness could take flight and observe his loved ones at a distance? Would he become a voyeur and more, using his ability for prurient purposes, or would he use the gift to perform good deeds?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Arriving from the east, the plane landed facing a beautiful sunset that spread across the western horizon. Carol stood and gathered her things. Besides her purse, she carried a briefcase full of orders. The show in Albuquerque had been an astonishing success, due in no small part to Denise. The young woman's talent for sales had amazed Carol. Saturday evening after the show, Carol and Denise had met in the hotel bar for a drink, and Carol had asked her if she'd work all of Carol's trade shows, and Denise had surprised her yet again.

"Not under the current arrangement, Carol," Denise said. "Welch never gave me a chance to prove myself, like you. I occupied his booth to look good, not sell anything. Today, I discovered something about myself. I'm pretty damned good at selling. I'll work for you, but I'd prefer to be paid a commission rather than an hourly wage. Also, I'd like to follow up with your customers in New Mexico and handle their reorders and any of their problems."

Carol appreciated her attitude, and the two of them had struck a deal that worked for both of them. Denise couldn't work full time. Her doctorate was important to her, and after receiving her PhD in psychology, she planned to work full time in her field and would most likely leave Carol's employ, but that was at least a year away.

When Carol woke up Sunday morning, it wasn't to the raucous noise of snores, but to the gentle lapping of Denise's magic tongue. She'd sensed David's presence while she and Denise were making love, but he didn't' touch her and didn't stay long, probably because he feared a repeat of the pain caused by the flawed arousal mechanism he'd created, Carol reasoned. He'd visited her the previous day at noon, and last evening, too. But like this morning, she and Denise had been involved sexually those times, too.

As she walked up the ramp, Carol wondered if her son might think she'd become sex crazed, or something. With a chuckle, she wondered the same thing herself. She knew she wasn't a full-fledged lesbian, like Denise, but she did enjoy sex with another female, and Denise's expertise in the Sapphic embrace was as amazing as her sales ability.

Well, you've had your sexual flings for a while, Carol told herself as she strolled down the concourse. You fucked Hank's brains out, and Denise turned yours into mush. It's time to put on your mother hat and handle your incestuous children.

Because Denise had been sexually involved with her mother, Carol had been tempted to discuss her children's problem with her, but she couldn't bring herself to open up to Denise that much. She smiled. I opened up everything else to her, though. Especially my legs. With the thought, she felt a tightening in the area around her pussy.

She saw her son standing tall and looking handsome as ever, waiting for her just beyond the secured area of the concourse. He smiled and waved when he saw her, and her heart melted. Did he have his bags packed? Not likely. Her thoughts went back to their psychic fuck, and her arousal increased yet again. Get a grip, she demanded. You need to be strong for the upcoming battle, not hot and bothered. Somehow, you must convince your children to open up their relationship. If they don't, they'll go up in flames like the mythical Phoenix bird when their incestuous relationship is exposed.

She shuddered and worried. They were so bright! Darla was beautiful, and David was handsome, and each had so very much to look forward to. She couldn't allow their self-destructive behavior to continue.

David wrapped her in his real arms, and then kissed her, a kiss that was more than a son should give a mother, but she didn't mind. He took her heavy briefcase, and they moved toward baggage claim while she answered questions about the show and her well-being.

"Darla wanted to meet you, too, but she's prepared a special meal for your homecoming and couldn't leave it," David said. While they waited at the carousel for her luggage to arrive, he took her hand and gazed into her eyes. "You look... contented, I guess is the word. You should have sex more often. It's apparently good for you."

Unaccountably, she blushed. "You look contented, too, Son, too contented. You shouldn't have sex so often."

He didn't blush, but his smile warmed her heart. "I just realized you're the cause of a lot of the pain and frustration I experienced for years. Darla learned to make cutting remarks from the master - you. Regarding your comment, I don't think it's possible for a male to have sex too often, Mom. After a point, our equipment just doesn't work anymore. The male of our species has been short-changed in the sexual apparatus department, especially when compared to the insatiable human female."

She laughed and felt his hand roam across her back before he gave her a one-armed hug. "Did you pack your bags?" she asked after he kissed her cheek affectionately.

"Of course not. You're not sending me away." His boyish grin twisted her into a knot. "You'd miss me too much."

"Yeah. Well, I will if you and Darla don't have a reasonable plan to open up your relationship."

His boyish grin turned wicked. "I think you'll like our plan. By the way, I didn't get a chance to tell you, but Darla and I both have dates for the prom, and not with each other." He went on to tell her about Lou Hunter and Cheryl Hogan.

The luggage arrived, and she was still asking questions about Lou and Cheryl when he put the luggage in the trunk of the car. He opened the passenger door for her, and she slid inside, showing a good amount of her shapely legs in the process.

"Nice legs, Mom," he remarked.

Once in the driver's seat, he turned to her. She had not pulled her skirt down, he noticed. Such a tease. Well, he, too, could tease. "I was wrong. Your legs aren't nice, Mom. They're magnificent! Come here and give me a proper homecoming kiss."

He gathered her in his arms and kissed her, an embrace that started sweet and slow and steadily increased in passion, and David attacked more than her mouth. His hands roamed her body as his tongue plunged into her mouth. When he swallowed her moan of pleasure, he jerked his head back.

"Is that how you want me to kiss Cheryl on my date to the prom with her?" he asked.

She sucked in oxygen and shook her head to clear her mind. "Yes!"

His mouth went back to hers, and this time, his hand found her legs. His fingers danced up her inner thigh, and he was surprised when her legs parted slightly giving him access, access he took advantage of, because his fingers continued their dance, but over her panty-covered pussy, moist panties, he discovered.

"Is that how you want me to do some necking and petting with Cheryl?"

"Uh-huh."

He released her and started the car, but before he backed from the parking space, he turned to her again. "I'd like nothing more than to show you how I intend to make Cheryl come, but Darla is waiting for us. She worked hard preparing the dinner. We shouldn't be late."

Her head spun, and she closed her thighs, pulling her dress down to be more ladylike. "No, we shouldn't be late."

Was this a campaign to deceive her? Had her children put their heads together to present a façade that would convince her not to separate them? If so, it was working.

With a shake of her head and a chuckle, she decided Cheryl didn't have a chance. George, she announced to her long-dead husband, you never kissed me like that. Were you holding back, or what? Or maybe David is just a better kisser than you. Never mind. Don't give me an answer. You never do. I don't know why I keep talking to you. You know what, George? If we'd had the time, I'd have encouraged him to show me how he planned to make his date come. Yessiree!

They drove in silence until David entered the freeway, then he said, "I take it you're bisexual, like Darla."

She laughed heartily. "If I'm not, I'm missing a hell of an opportunity. Yes, I'm definitely bisexual."

"Did you fall in love with her?"

"No, I lusted, David. I did a lot of lusting."

He chuckled. "I noticed. By the way, I visited you a few times and didn't touch you. You were too occupied with Denise, and I couldn't risk joining you."

I know, she said silently. She wasn't ready to tell him she sensed his presence when his consciousness visited her. It gave her an edge, and intuitively she felt the circumstances dictated a need for an edge.

He shook his head. Such a waste, he thought when an image of a naked Denise flickered through his mind. He understood bisexuality, at least in women, but homosexuality baffled him. He'd discussed the issue with Darla on Saturday while they explored the various positions suggested by the Kama Sutra, but his sister hadn't shed any light on his confusion.

He pulled into their garage, and before he could move around to the door, his mother let herself out of the car.

"Go on inside, Mom. I'll bring in your luggage."

She nodded. The last time she'd left them alone, she'd returned to a messy house. Would tonight be the same? I guess not, she thought when she stepped into the entrance hall from the utility room. The foyer overlooked the formal dining room and living room. A banner reading "Welcome Home" was stretched between two columns, and the dining room table was set with her finest china. Candles lit the room.

"My goodness!" she exclaimed.

"Welcome home, Mom," Darla said and moved against her, giving her a hug, and a kiss. Like David's kiss when he first greeted her at the airport, the kiss was more than a daughter should give a mother. Once again, Carol didn't mind.

"Are you worn out from the show and the trip? Well, prepare to be pampered. Come with me." Taking her mother's hand she led her toward the master bedroom. "Dinner will be ready when you are, so there's no rush. I've drawn a bath for you."

Inside the master bath, like the dining room, only candles illuminated the room. "Here, let me help you out of those clothes," Darla said. "David will be here soon with a martini." With a chuckle she added, "You can only have one, though. I don't want you tipsy for the dinner I've prepared."

"My goodness!" My speech process is in a rut, Carol thought.

When Darla removed her bra, she rubbed the lines the garment had created on Carol's back. What's going on here? Carol asked herself. Why all this special treatment? She felt her daughter's lips on her shoulder.

"You have nice shoulders, Mom."

Darla's lips dancing across her shoulders made her shiver, and Carol felt her daughter's hands wander down her back until they arrived at her waist, where her fingers went under the waistband of her panties and pushed them down.

"There, all naked. Step into the water, Mom. It's nice and hot like you like it. I added your favorite bath oils. David and I took a bath in here while you were gone and enjoyed it so much we thought you'd consider it a treat to be pampered with a hot bath when you arrived. Here, let me do your back."

Taking a soft sponge filled with body wash, Darla rubbed it sensuously over her mother's shoulders and down her back. "There lean back and enjoy. David is here with your martini. I'll go check on dinner."

Darla stood and left as David leaned and handed her the drink. "Sexy," he said. "If it wouldn't be too painful for me, I'd phase out and give you an underwater, psychic incestuous suck. You have an inventive mind, Mom."

She sipped the martini. Perfect.

"Sit up. Darla did your back. I'll do your front."

Setting the martini to the side, she scooted back exposing her breasts to her son.

"Nice tits, too, Mom," David remarked as the soft sponge in his hand washed her chest and breasts.

Her nipples lengthened not only from the sponge running over them but also because her son's eyes ravished them.

"I don't think it's proper for you to bathe me, David," Carol stated, but not with any real conviction.

"Why not? You've bathed me many times over the years; it's about time I returned the favor. Besides, I've seen you naked more often than I can count." After rinsing off the soap, he leaned forward licked her nipples.

Carol couldn't stop the groan of pleasure that exited her mouth as blood rushed, engorging and lengthening her nipples.

"Darla and I tossed for the next chore," David said. "She lost. Stand up, and I'll wash the rest of you."

I'm being seduced, Carol finally deduced. Somehow, David has obtained his sister's permission to seduce me. How far will he go? How far shall I let him go? Curious, she stood, and David soaped the rest of her body, and then rinsed off the soap. Indeed, she felt pampered. Hot, too!

"There. Now you'll be sweet smelling for dinner," he said leaning forward until his nose brushed her wet pubic patch. He inhaled. "Nice, but I prefer the perfume of your arousal. Sit down. Stretch out and relax. Finish your martini. Darla will return in a minute with a surprise."

He leaned forward and placed his mouth on hers. The kiss was soft and sweet, very romantic, and he wouldn't allow her to make it passionate. "Later," he said. "Welcome home, Mom."

He stood and walked from the room. Carol luxuriated in the hot, scented water. Maybe he doesn't have permission to seduce me, she thought, altering her previous assumption. She sipped the martini, and it warmed her blood, blood already warm from her son's sweet kiss.

Darla entered wearing a beautiful nightgown. "It's lingerie night tonight. David and I went shopping this afternoon." She performed a graceful pirouette. "Do you like it?"

"Uh-huh."

"Is it sexy?"

"Very." Carol felt her arousal soar. She'd never seen her daughter look so alluring before. The short one-piece gown appeared to be silk, an ivory color, and it moved sensuously against her daughter's body, giving hints of the delights underneath. The bodice plunged both front and back, and spaghetti straps held the gown aloft. Her daughter's hard, pointy nipples created tiny tents at the front of the gown, and when she twirled, the gown rose, and Carol could see her the bottom curves of her daughter's magnificent bum. The cut of the gown allowed a side view of her breasts. She obviously wore nothing under the gown.

"We purchased a gown for you, too. I hope you like it," Darla said. "David is opening the red wine to let it breathe. If you're finished with your bath, hop out and I'll dry you off."

"My goodness," Carol said, repeating herself yet again. She rose and stepped from the tub into a fluffy blue towel her daughter held for her. True to her word, Darla dried her off, including an aggressive swipe of the towel through the crack of her ass.

"Sit," Darla said. "I'll let your hair down and brush it out."

While taking out the pins, Darla bent and softly kissed the side of her neck. "You're very beautiful, Mom," she said and started to brush her hair. Twenty strokes later, Darla left the room and returned immediately with a gown draped over her arm. "This is yours. Let's try it on."

"My goodness."

It fit perfectly. Made from the same material as her daughter's gown, it was also the same color, but it was full length and made Carol feel sexier than she'd ever felt before.

"Gorgeous," David said from the door to the bathroom.

Carol turned to him and grinned. He wore pajamas, ivory colored, and silk. "So are you," Carol said.

"I've been dying to hold you in my arms while you were wearing that gown." He stepped to her and pulled her close to him. The sensual material of her gown enhanced the embrace. He kissed her full on the lips, and this time he allowed the kiss to become passionate.

The kiss made her so dizzy she nearly stumbled when he released her, but Darla helped her gain her footing, that is, until her daughter kissed her just as passionately. Her head was whirling, when the kiss ended.

"Let's go to dinner," Darla said.

David took her arm and helped her from the room, finally holding out a chair for her at the dining room table. After she took the seat, he leaned and brushed his lips on her neck at the same place Darla had kissed her earlier.

They're both trying to seduce me, she thought, and the thought heated her blood and quickened her heart rate. Surely, they both don't... not at the same time. Surely...

"A toast," David said holding his wine glass aloft. "To Darla. Mom, she's a marvel in the kitchen. I think you'll be delightfully surprised."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.