Aruba Foursome - Cover

Aruba Foursome

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A pair of vacationing couples find themselves with only a single hotel room. This proves less of a problem than they initially imagine

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I slept right through breakfast and didn’t wake until almost lunch, discovering that Suzanne had gone back to her room and Jackie was sacked out next to me. I nudged her grumpily awake, and we cleaned up and went downstairs to have some lunch. Afterwards, we headed back to the room to catch some more Zs.

The adjoining doors were open, and we looked in to find that Tony and Suze had decided to sleep in and have room service send up sandwiches. They were sitting on the bed, naked and cross-legged, with the dishes between them precariously. I laughed at the sight, but also noticed that Tony’s fat cock was pointing at the ceiling and his wife’s nipples were prominently erect.

Tony greeted us by saying, “Hi guys, come on in and take something off.” The rest of us laughed and Suze climbed carefully off the bed and started cleaning up the plates and silverware. This was loaded on the cart, and after she peeked out the door to see if anyone was around, she pushed the cart out the door and closed it.

Suzanne came up to me and tugged my shirt tails out of my pants. “I had so much fun yesterday”, she said to Jackie. “I just came and came and came! How about you?”

“Oh my God, it was tremendous!” exclaimed my wife excitedly. She began undressing as well, beating me in this race. She sat down on the bed and reached out to grab Tony’s cock while Suzanne finished undressing me. “I haven’t fucked that wild since our honeymoon!” I blushed but silently agreed that she was right. Our honeymoon had been a marathon fuckfest, but so had last night!

“Let’s share!” announced her sister. She pushed me down onto the edge of the bed. Tony shrugged compliance and swung his legs around to sit beside me. In front of us, the girls knelt in front of their husbands. Naked, they lowered their faces to our crotches and began sucking cock.

After a couple of minutes, Jackie raised her head from my dick and yelled, “Switch!” The two scrambled around and switched off and Suzanne began giving me head. They would swap around every few minutes, stopping only when Tony grabbed his wife and held her head in place, wanting to end the torture. I agreed loudly, keeping Jackie at my feet and began spewing cum down her throat. Suzanne did it a little differently, pulling his cockhead out of her mouth and jerking her husband off all over her tits.

I found this display extremely exciting. Lifting Jackie away from my now limp dick, I turned her face to her sister and showed her the cum dripping from her sister’s neck and tits. “Lick it up,” I ordered.

Suze and Jackie stared at me. “What?”

I pushed my wife towards her sister. “Come on, you swallowed last night, so it’s not like you’ve never had Tony’s cum in your mouth. Clean her up.” I kept pushing Jackie closer to Suze, and Tony grinned and held his wife in position.

“Yeah, Jackie, do it,” he pleaded.

“God, I’ve never, I mean, I don’t,” whispered my wife, transfixed by the sight of Tony’s jism on Suze’s tits. She limply allowed herself to be moved into position and opened her mouth, extending her tongue. Holding her head in my hands, I aimed her face at Suzanne’s big left tit and Jackie began licking the cum off Suze’s big left nipple.

At the feel of her sister’s mouth, Suzanne stiffened, letting out a small cry, and wrapped her hands around Jackie’s head, replacing mine in holding her in position. Jackie began getting into it, and Tony and I slipped to the floor beside them, moving the girls into a sixty-nine position. As soon as Suze saw Jackie’s pussy come into view, she lunged forward, burying her face in her sister’s crotch and it was Jackie’s turn to shriek and begin cumming. Tony pushed my wife’s face forward into his wife’s cunt, and Suzanne trapped her head between her sweaty thighs and the two licked their way through several orgasms.

Afterwards, the four of us lounged on the floor while the girls unwound, wrapped in each other’s arms. “It’s been years since I’ve done that”, admitted Suzanne.

Jackie bolted upright. “What! You mean, you’ve done that, you know, I mean...”

“What, eat pussy!” laughed Suze. “Yeah, back in college. My sophomore year roommate was a switch hitter and turned me on to it. She moved off campus the next year, and I’ve never done it since. You mean you’ve never done it with a girl before? Wow, you’re a natural born cuntlicker, sis!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.