Aruba Foursome
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A pair of vacationing couples find themselves with only a single hotel room. This proves less of a problem than they initially imagine

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Jackie and I awoke the next morning, we found ourselves alone in the hotel room. A note on the dresser said that Tony and her sister had gone down to breakfast and would meet us at the beach. I told my wife that I suspected that they were embarrassed about what had happened the night before, and she sheepishly agreed. She was nervous about what, if anything, they would say.

It turned out that nobody said anything. Everybody skirted around it, never mentioning what had happened. In fact, the others seemed so nervous that neither of the girls mentioned the need for a ‘nap’, and we all sunned ourselves until lunch time.

Things changed at lunch time. After eating, I noticed the little Dutch manager scurrying over to us with a big smile on his face. I suddenly remembered that it was Tuesday and he had mentioned a room opening for us. I thought this would let things cool off; different rooms, different floors, get us separated and let us have the privacy we needed. I was right and wrong!

“I have excellent news”, he announced, coming to our table. “A room is available, as I mentioned, and I’ve reserved it for you. The best part, though, is that I offered to switch another family out of the adjoining room into yours, and they’ve agreed. The two rooms have a doorway in common, so it makes a suite of sorts. The other family has already packed, and their luggage is with a bellman. If you’d come with me, I’ll have a bellman move your bags for you and we’ll move you in.” He was positively beaming as he spoke.

He couldn’t have known about the previous night, or that maybe a bit more separation than he was offering might have been nice. Since he had already moved the one family out, we were stuck. We signed for our bill and stood up. The girls went with him to pack and supervise, while he detailed a clerk at the front desk to handle the paperwork with Tony and me. Now, without our spouses around, both Jackie and her sister, and Tony and I, felt more comfortable. Our wives were chattering away to each other and the Manager as he led them to the elevators, the bellman in tow.

After signing for the rooms, Tony and I headed across the lobby to the elevators, but he wanted to check out the gift shop and buy a couple of magazines or books. I trailed along after him and wandered through the store. One section featured swimwear, and I found myself staring at a rack of the skimpiest bikinis known to man. The label said the brand was ‘Heart Stoppers!’, and I could believe it! Consisting of dental floss and a few tiny triangles of cloth, the string bikinis featured miniscule sliding triangle tops and side tie thong bottoms. Thong? More like a string that ran up a woman’s asscrack to the string that wrapped around her waist!

Tony wandered over to where I was standing and looked at the suits. “Holy shit!” he exclaimed. “These things are illegal in fourteen states and the District of Columbia!” He ran a finger over the fabric. It was damn near transparent!

I grinned and started looking for my wife’s size. I was curious. “Yeah, ain’t they great!” I said with a big smile.

Tony laughed and shook his head. “You must be fucking nuts, buddy. They’d never go for something like these.” He said this with a touch of wistfulness in his voice, and I could see him eyeing the sizes himself.

“Says who?”

Tony stared at me. “Christ, Nelson, they’d complain that they were running around naked!”

I laughed. “So what! After last night, it’s not like we haven’t seen it before!”

Tony’s eyes widened at the statement, but he didn’t argue with me. “Yeah, was that something, or what?”

“What’d you guys think about it!” I asked, seriously. “Jackie and I thought you were nervous, you know, like you were embarrassed and whatnot.”

“Nah. We both thought it was pretty cool. She got off on seeing her little sister getting, you know, and don’t get pissed, but I really liked watching your wife’s knockers. We thought you were the ones who were embarrassed”, he answered.

“No shit! Really? Jesus, it was watching the two of you go at it that got me going!” I admitted. I turned back to the swimsuits. I found one in my wife’s size, in white.

Tony looked at the size and whistled. “So, what are her measurements, anyway!” he asked.

“36-24-36”, I told him. Then I waved the top under his nose. “D-cup. What about Suze?”

He started riffing through the suits. “38-26-38, C-cup.” He found a similar suit, also in white, in her size.

I stared at him. “C-cup, that’s all? They sure looked bigger.”

“Nah, she’s really developed her upper body muscles, which makes them look bigger. Hey, what in the hell are we doing talking about our wives’ tits for!” he asked.

“Listen, once they’re wearing these suits, that’s what everyone will be talking about.” I steered him to the counter, and we paid for the swimsuits, then headed upstairs.

We were pleasantly surprised by the new rooms. They were a bit smaller than the last one, since only a single king size bed was in each, but that made them a touch roomier as well. They had adjoining doors, one on each side of the doorway, and best of all, they faced the ocean. When I mentioned how they only had a single bed in each, Jackie nodded. The family moving to our old room had needed a couple of cots for their toddlers. Now they could share the second bed.

It was bright and sunny (which it always seemed to be in Aruba) and Jackie wanted to go back to the beach. I shut the door to the other room and handed her the package with her swimsuit in it. She looked at it suspiciously, saying, “What’s this?”

“Open it and find out.”

She pulled the handful of cloth and string out. “You’re kidding me, right. You don’t seriously expect me to put this on, do you?”

“Why not, babe? You’re the sexiest woman on this beach. You’ll look great in it!” She continued to protest, so I played my trump card and lied. “Listen, it was Tony’s idea. He bought one just like it for your sister. You don’t want to be shown up, do you?” Suzanne and Jackie are as close as two sisters can be, but there’s still some rivalry between them. That finally swayed her, and she headed to the bathroom to change. I handed her the high-heeled sandals she had been wearing last night, saying, “Here, put these on too. You’ll look like a swimsuit model.” She snorted but took them anyway.

I waited on the balcony, watching the waves come in, then turned as I heard my wife come out of the bathroom. Facing her, I stopped in my tracks and whistled. “Holy shit!” I exclaimed. Jackie looked outrageously spectacular! Most women who buy or get one of these suits chicken out when they go to try it on, never wearing it. Most of the few who do wear them will never wear them again. Most of the ones who do wear them shouldn’t. Jackie didn’t fall in any of these categories. She looked great, and I resolved to burn every other swimsuit she owned! About the only things covered were her nipples and pussy, and you could see them outlined clearly, even down to the split between her puffy pussy lips. No way could a woman wear that suit if she didn’t shave her cunt completely bald! My dick went to immediate attention and tried to rip through the front of my shorts.

Jackie twirled once before me, her jiggling tits threatening to slip out of the tiny triangles. “Jesus, Nels, I can’t wear this! I look like a hooker!”

I came up to her and wrapped my arms around her. “You look gorgeous!” I silenced her protests my kissing her hotly and grinding my cock into her barely covered twat. Jackie melted in my arms and began moaning. I cupped her bare asscheeks and slid my fingers under the string thong and down to her asshole, probing it gently. I could feel her nipples, stiff and hard, pushing against my chest, and she began panting.

I stepped away and turned her to face the mirror. She looked like a woman in need of a good fucking! I pushed my trunks down off my hips, then stepped back behind her. Reaching around her chest, I pulled the two little triangles to the side, freeing her tits, then pushed her forward so that her hands were supporting her on the dresser. I didn’t bother untying the string bottom, I simply pulled the crotch aside and Jackie spread her legs wide. I stuffed my cock into her already well lubed cunt and began to fuck her. With the heels on, her pussy was damn near the perfect height, so I just starting slamming in and out, while she stared at me in the mirror through slitted eyes, moaning as she started to cum. To be honest, it was a very fast fuck, but she had been cumming non-stop from the moment I stuck it in, and my balls were just aching to empty out.

Afterwards, Jackie moved to go to the bathroom to clean up, but I stopped her. Reaching down behind her, I adjusted her suit’s bottom, so everything was covered, trapping my cum in her pussy, behind the wet fabric, then popped her tits back into the top. She protested but I persisted. She wriggled into position, and I opened the door to the other room. I noticed that when the suit got wet, it became see-through, and between my cum and her cunt juice, her pussy and clit were definitely noticeable through the thin white fabric.

There was a mad scramble from the bed in the other room as the door opened. Tony was laying on the bed, pulling his trunks back on, and all I could see of Suzanne was her naked backside disappearing around the corner to the bathroom. “Jeez, don’t they knock where you guys live!” he asked.

“Hell, Tony, we’re still working on getting doors.” I grinned at the rumpled bedsheets, then wrapped an arm around my wife’s waist. “What, you get horny seeing your wife in that swimsuit? I know I did!” I slapped my wife on the ass, and she squealed but smiled at us both.

He gave a rueful grin. “We didn’t get that far. She got undressed. That makes me horny.”

We laughed and stood there while he smoothed out the bedcovers. Suzanne came out of the bathroom a moment later and came around in front of us. “Christ, Tony, I can’t wear this!” she protested, relenting slightly when she saw that Jackie had hers on.

Suze looked as good in her swimsuit as her sister did. There was, however, one major flaw in the getup, and all eyes drifted down to look at it. Suzanne, unlike her younger sibling, didn’t shave, but simply trimmed, and the only trim job that would work with these suits was a clean sweep! Suzanne looked down at what we were staring at, then whirled around, blushing fiercely. “Jesus Christ!”

Tony and I kept our mouths shut, but Jackie grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into our bedroom. “Back in a couple of minutes, guys”, she announced. Tony and I looked at each other and started laughing, at which point his wife flipped us the finger. This really set us off, and we were still laughing when the girls returned.

The wait was worth it. Suzanne had slipped into a pair of high heels as well and when she and Jackie modeled for us, they both looked like a pair of high fashion models on a Paris runway. Better still, nothing was showing around her bikini bottom. I didn’t have to look at Tony to know he was sporting a hardon - those two women could have aroused a dead Pope!

They noticed our erections, too, and you could see their nipples spring up and their bikini bottoms get a small damp spot. It was Suze who said, “We can’t let these guys go down to the beach like that!” while pointing at our crotches.

“We’ll just have to do something about that, then”, said Jackie. She pushed me backwards until I found myself sitting on the edge of the bed, then knelt between my legs. She began to pull my trunks down.

“What are you doing, honey!” I asked, confused.

Suze answered for her. She was kneeling in front of her husband, who was seated on the bed beside me, and was yanking his shorts off as well. “Oh, hell, it’s not like we all haven’t seen it before, last night.” With that, she pulled Tony’s cock out and lowered her face to it, opening her lips and taking him into her mouth. Jackie imitated her sister with me, going down on me in the hotel room next to her sister and brother-in-law.

I stared but didn’t complain. It felt so damn good! Both women kept one eye on the other, watching a cock slip in and out of her sister’s mouth. Tony’s was substantial as well, being an inch shorter than mine but an inch wider, too. Tony was a very vocal fuck. He started on about how good it was and how great her mouth felt on his cock, rubbing his wife’s head through his hands and playing with her hair. Not wanting to be outdone, I reached down and undid the ties holding Jackie’s string top on and her tits hung down freely, her big nipples pert and perky. Tony did the same to his wife, and the girls began giving us side-by-side topless blowjobs.

Despite our earlier fucks, the sight of them kneeling between our legs proved too much for me. I grabbed the back of Jackie’s head and held her in place as my hips began bucking and the cum began rising up my shaft. She didn’t even gag as my cock swelled in her mouth and my jism began spurting down her throat. Tony was more vocal, crying softly, “Take it, take it...” as he came, too.

“Oh, God, that was good!” I exclaimed afterwards. Tony simply fell back on the bed, panting and smiling, and our wives rocked back on their heels, grinning proudly at each other. Neither Tony nor I moved to pull our trunks back up and the girls didn’t seem to mind. They simply smiled at each other, topless and staring at a pair of limp dicks.

A few minutes later, Jackie announced that she had to go to the bathroom and went back through the doors to our bedroom. Suze was idly playing with her husband’s balls and dick, stiffening him up for what I guessed was another round. She got him hard and then surprised the hell out of me. Standing up, she undid the ties on her bottom and tossed it aside, then turned around so her ass was facing him and sat down on his lap, stuffing his cock into her freshly shaved cunt. She had prominent lips and they were gaping wide open as she moved into position. “Christ, I haven’t been this horny since that first night we fucked in your car, Tony!” she exclaimed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.