Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the 2nd part of CARREE'S SUMMER INTERNSHIP. It picks up after (preparing) I missed William more than ever while and after writing this. This truly was the "summer of our lives", and the time of our lives. To me, it put a real signature on our love and what we meant to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Miranda offered me a ride home and I accepted. I really wished Bill were here tonight to share in my good news, and to relieve the stress of earlier in the day. When she turned the corner on Johnson, there on my porch steps was Bill, with a bucket of champagne splits, catching the last rays of the day. He had his shirt off and he was just turning a nice shade past tan. He looked delicious.

"Oh my God," I said to Miranda. "Bills here, he's never here on a Monday. I wanted to share my news with someone. Please come in for a drink, Miranda." I said.

"Carree, I would love to, but I have a friend no far from here, and he's waiting for me. If he looks as good as your guy tonight, the both of us should be in good moods in the morning." She said winking at me. "We will all meet before you go back, I promise."

I blushed and told her she had a rain check for anytime, and I got out, not wanting to wait another second to give Bill my news.

"Hey, it's Monday. How do you know I don't have a date tonight?" I hollered up the steps from the sidewalk.

"I'm just here to check up on you," Bill said, "Making sure you don't have a boyfriend."

I climbed the steps and stood 2 steps below where he sat.

"Looking as good as you do right now, I might be a little worried about another girl coming along. Where have you been hiding that tan?" I asked.

"You must miss it in the bedroom. We should make love with the lights on sometime." he wisecracked back as he opened another split of bubbly.

"How many of those things have you had? And do you really need a bucket of them?" I asked.

"I'm on my first one, and this one is for you. Oh, and of course I need a bucket of them. You should see how many pretty girls walk by here in an afternoon." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Your FIRST one?" I asked, not believing.

"Well, the first bucket," he laughed, "I have something to celebrate. They offered me a job, Carree. They made me an offer. It's pretty much where all the staff writers start, doing major editing, bylines, and all that stuff you use to grow into actual staff positions. It's not what I want ultimately, but it's maybe the best resume builder there is. Care, I could leave school and finish nights if I wanted to, and they would pay for it. But, the offer is open for 15 months, as long as I continue my internship." Bill said while glowing with pride.

I was over flowing with happiness for him. This was the way he wanted it to happen for him. He had read all those career planners and this was the recommended way to be taken serious when you knocked on doors trying to sell yourself, your work.

"No catches, the job is yours?" I asked

"I can't write for anyone or have anything published by anyone else from 2 years after I start, and they get first publishing refusal for 18 months after I leave, if I leave. But they can't buy it and can it. It's first "publishing" rights. Carree, I couldn't have written it better as a script." He beamed.

"Tell me, big shot writer," I asked, "How would you like to continue living in Baltimore after you start that job?"

"Geez Carree, I love this city, but why would I want to live here if I work in New York?" he asked.

"So we could be together, just like we are now, because Arens and Ponds offered me a job today too!" I said with my own pride apparent.

Bill held his head. " Can this be happening? Holy Shit! Do you mean a real job, not some beginning office worker bullshit, right?"

"Yes, a real job. Miranda wants me to be her top assistant. That was her plan from the start. I never told you because you would make fun and call it liberal crap, which it is, but,... You know the way she asked me to dress?,... that was to give me image. She says there are some people there who don't even know I'm an intern, because of the image I project. And this is liberal crap too but... umm... she sent me for lessons on walking and carrying myself and I think it really helps. It's tough on females in the business world. She has been aiming me for this since I started. Today I faced a crisis, and I kicked ass and took names, Miranda's words, not mine. Her other partners were against my coming in, and now they are the ones insisting on my hiring. Bill, this is incredible!!" I said, as proud of myself as Bill was of he.

I took my bubbly from Bills hand and offered a toast. "To goals." I said clinking my bottle to his.

"To us," he said back.

"To love and marriage." I countered.

"To being together forever." He said on his turn.

Wanting to really celebrate and show him how proud I was, I bent and whispered in his ear, "To having your penis in my mouth just inside the front door if you can catch me." as I ran up the last 2 steps and hurried inside.

Bill was right behind me, the bucket of bottles clinking their own toast to us as he ran.

I just about got the door shut, when he put the bottle in his hand in the jamb to stop it.

"Oops, you almost made it." He said as he pushed his way inside the door.

There he stood, in his jean short shorts, no shirt, and that freshly tweaked tan. He looked good. I grabbed at his belt, wrapping my hand over and around the buckle and the snap of his pants. I pulled him toward me and kissed his lips.

"I suppose I owe you a reward for catching me, huh?" I said.

"I would rather think it was a reward for making all the hell I put you through finally pay off." He said.

"How about I do it because I love you, find you incredibly sexy, and love feeling your cock in my mouth?" I whispered.

"You win." He said as I undid his belt and let his little shorts drop to the floor.

"What? No underwear?" I said as I squat down to get his cock at mouth level.

""If I wore undies, these little shorts wouldn't cover them." As he turned his eyes upward feeling my tongue bathe his cock once.

I sucked him in as far as I could, and then let him slip out to answer him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.