Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the 2nd part of CARREE'S SUMMER INTERNSHIP. It picks up after (preparing) I missed William more than ever while and after writing this. This truly was the "summer of our lives", and the time of our lives. To me, it put a real signature on our love and what we meant to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

I spent Thursday night and Friday with my Mom and Dad around the house, only taking time to talk to a couple friends who called to wish me well. Bill was able to call me once on Friday, but he was at work and couldn't really talk freely. Friday night he had tickets with Mr. Wilkens for a Yankee game, so he was happy.

Happy/sad was the only way to describe my leaving at the Airport on Saturday morning with Mom and Dad. I was sure I had everything I would need. My Dad acted like I was going away, never to return. I cried half the way to Baltimore.

I was confused at the Airport at BWI and missed the shuttle to the city. The next one wasn't for over an hour, with a lighter Saturday schedule. A really cute skycap had my 3 bags at the shuttle counter and I was on the verge of crying. Things were not going my way. He really wanted to lose me, as he had more tips to make, if he could only rid his cart of my things.

Suddenly. he saw a friend and asked if I was willing to pay my way for a quick trip to the Inner Harbor. I told him I wasn't sure. He went over and these two spoke back and forth. When he came back he asked me for $40, and I figured, 'What the hell, little miss innocence has to get her first stupid mistake out of the way'. He took my $40 and immediately put $20 in his pocket, then put "H I" stickers on my plane tags and asked me to follow him. We left the concourse and went outside where a Holiday Inn Shuttle Van was parked. There were 4 other people with bags, also having the H I tags. He palmed my other $20 to the driver. Once he put my bags next to the others he took my arm and took me aside.

"Give me another $20, it's my tip," he said confidently.

"No way, I already gave you $40 and you took half of that." I protested.

"Listen sweetie, with your tits and ass you won't have to buy a drink or a dinner for the whole time you spend in Baltimore. Tip me a $20 and you won't be sorry, I'm doing you another favor here." He said crassly.

I gave him the $20, glad to get rid of him.

"What hotel are you going to?" he asked.

"I'm not, I'm going to my apartment," I replied.

"Oh man, I hope it's in the city," he said. I assured him it was and he produced a little envelope from his pocket like he had done this a hundred times, he and his pals working the tourists for tips. "Put your address on this, with $20 inside. Hand it to the driver and he will drop you at your apartment. Otherwise you will have to get a cab from the Holiday Inn. Got that?? It's a pleasure doing business with you, sweetie. Would you like to go out sometime??" he asked

I assured him that I was not interested. With all his wheeling, and dealing he didn't seem so cute anymore. But, I did as he said. The driver looked at the address and said it was on the way. He piled 5 of us, altogether, into the van with our luggage and we made the trip into the city. As we hit the city and saw signs for the Inner Harbor he hollered out that one of the passengers had a meeting in town they were going to miss and he was going to drop them first, it would only delay us 5 minutes. Duh,... As we turned onto Johnson Street, I realized that person was I. He pulled up to the address opened the side door for me and offered his hand. He helped me out, and opened the back of the van, set my 3 bags on the curb and stood as it waiting for a tip. I had a $5 and then all $50's and I was sure I wasn't going to give him that. He took the $5 and made a face, leaving my bags and me abruptly on the curb. My missed shuttle saved me $40, the trip cost me another $85, but I was on my doorstep.

I struggled with each bag up the steps to the landing. I took the keys from my purse that Miranda had mailed me and prayed they worked. They did and I was in. Apartment 1A was the first door on the right and I opened the door and pushed all three bags in. With the last students' personal stuff out, the apartment seemed bigger than when I got the sneak peak during spring break. I went to the front window and admired the view of the park, now somewhat scuttled by the air conditioner in one of the 3 front windows. I turned the a/c on and plopped down in the one easy chair, next to the love seat that comprised all of the living room furniture. Ahhh, I was here. As I looked out the window over the park, I hoped that I would be happy and get to know the neighborhood a little. I was actually on my own.

Exhausted from my trip and travel ordeal, I was quick to nod off in the chair. I woke with a start when I heard my bell ring. I went to the intercom and asked whom it was. A man with a thick Spanish accent said, "Complimentary groceries from Arens and Ponds, hurry, this is heavy!"

Wow! I rang the man in and was indeed impressed that the company would do that and rushed to open the front door.

"I would feel so much better if you weren't so damn trusting and gullible, my lover." Said Bill as he opened his arms.

"Bill, damn you! I'm so happy to see you," I said as I leapt into his arms.

He picked me up, spun around and hugged me, chuckling after getting his jab in.

"You really thought the company would send you groceries? My, aren't we full of ourselves," he said. I pinched his ass, saying 'Hey, I didn't know, you big turd."

He carried me back inside, grabbed his own bag, set me down and closed the door.

"Now, how did you find the time to get here?" I said as I hugged him again to be sure he was real.

"Scott, Mr. Wilkens, gave me a train ticket and 3 days off for bailing him out of the California fires report, and for forgetting to call you. He wants me to take you to dinner tonight and put it on an expense report. He really wants to make it up to you. Man you must have given him a hard time. He must have apologized 3 times at the game last night." Bill said.

"I was a snot, but enough about him. How about you?" I said

"How about me what?" Bill inquired.

"How about you being here alone with me in this city, in this room, in my arms," I said looking right into his eyes with my nose touching his.

He kissed me and held me tight then put his lips next to my ear like he always does. I always think he's trying to keep a secret from God when he does this.

In a mini growling whisper, he said into my ear. "I love you so much and missed you so much, get ready to get loved up, like you've never been loved up before."

"But Bill, I whispered. I'm supposed to find my way around the city today," I feigned.

"I'll be finding my way around your body and showing your way around mine. How does that sound?" He growled in my ear.

His words gave me goose bumps all over and a special tingle between my legs. "Lets go find the bedroom," I said as I took him by his hand and we began to go through the apartment for the first time.

The grand tour wouldn't take long. The big room was just a living room/kitchenette that was smartly separated by a bar high room divider. They had put a wide top on it so you could bring a stool up to it and make it a breakfast nook. But, there was also a table for 4, with 4 chairs and 2 stools. The outside wall was heavily shelved except for the middle of the wall where a Murphy Bed was supposed to be. (The landlord told me it had broken and they were replacing it for next year's students, and since I was alone, he was not worried that it wasn't there.) There was a nice sized bedroom with a queen size bed and a full bathroom off the hall, plus the bedroom also had a very small bathroom, with just a toilet and a small shower, not even a sink. Bill said it was a cob-job, whatever that was. But, I suppose it meant that both students could shower at the same time.

The bed sat there, the mattress covered in protective plastic. Somewhere in my luggage were a pad, a flannel mattress cover and sheets. (My Mom said the flannel cover and the pad would make the plastic mattress cover feel go away)

I told Bill we would have to search for that stuff and he responded by picking me up and bringing me to the kitchen, and setting me on the kitchen table. He ran his hands up my legs to my waist and took my panties and panty hose and began to work them down. He was going to have the first meal at the table. If I had know that Bill was to meet me at he apartment, I wouldn't have worn pantyhose, but it was the first time I had worn a dress in a while.

"Bill, let me get undressed. Oh, not here on the table. Bill! Bill!?" I implored.

He had my legs straight up with my pantyhose with panties half-way past my calves and he looked up to my face at my request."

"Do you really want me to stop?" he asked.

I could only smile at him.

Once threaded off my legs and feet my underwear fell to the floor. He ran his hands up my legs until he held each leg just above the ankle. He bent my legs back and spread them, opening my legs to his hovering trunk. He dropped his face to my navel and gave it a little lick and then trailed his wet tongue over my hairless belly to my now engorged vulva and vagina. He split my pussy with his hard tongue and found my clitoris. Even knowing what was coming, I jumped. He had slipped his hands up a little further so they were behind my knees, but he still held me open. Alternating flicking my clit and tracing my slit, he had me crazy in no time. I sensed him backing up a step and I felt his tongue go past the end of my slit to my anus.

"No, Bill," I whined, worried if I was clean. But he paid me no mind as he licked and drilled at my butthole. He was wanton with hunger for me, determined to have me cum at the end of his tongue. He slid that tongue back up its path to my pussy again as he took my lips in his mouth and lightly chewed at them. He was going to drive me over soon. One hand slid down my leg toward my genitals while the other crossed over and held me behind that knee and his elbow rested behind my other. He didn't really need to hold me open then, but he knew what he wanted. That free hand found its way to my pussy and 3 fingers slid in me at once causing me to catch my breath. My clit rested just at the side of the second knuckle of his index finger and he used it as stage for it, wiggling his fingers and licking my clit. My orgasm built as I felt my face turning red. I began to puff-breath, like a Lamaze student, trying to get the most out of this orgasm. He must have felt my muscles flexing around his fingers because he took them out to let me get off with the whole flat of his tongue wiggling on my button now. I was pushing my pussy up to his face to meet my orgasm when I felt that wet finger go right up my butt. That was all I needed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.